Breaking News - Moin Akhtar passes away of Heart Attack :( - R.I.P Moin Akhtar (You will be missed b

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another shocker for Pakistan, We lost another legend today.

322258.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Moin Akhtar died of Heart Attack .....Sad News

Moin Akhtar died of Heart Attack .....A Very Sad News

hans

Banned
Re: R.I.P Moin Akhtar (we will miss U)

Moin Akhtar was easily one of the greatest Pakistanis to have ever lived, my favourite comedian growing up. انا لله و انا عليه راجعون

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi raji'oon. (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ )To Allah swt we belong and to HIM is our return.
May Allah swt grant him the highest level of Paradise and give his family the strength and patience to get through this. Ameen

Last edited:

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

Very SAD news, Allah may rest his soul in peace.

He entertain whole Pakistan with his unique style, He was a trend setter in showbiz.

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Moin Akhtar died of Heart Attack .....Sad News - R.I.P Moin Akhtar (we will miss U)

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi raji'oon....... no doubt he was one of the best!!! met him many years back on a flight! was very courteous and fatherly!

Last edited:

Waseem

Staff member
Re: Moin Akhtar died of Heart Attack .....Sad News - R.I.P Moin Akhtar (we will miss U)

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi raji'oon. a great loss, he was a great man and undoubtedly one of the greatest actors of Pakistan. May Allah bless his soul and give strength to his family to bear this irreparable loss. Amen

Ghazniwall

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi raji'oon.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Breaking News - Moin Akhtar died of Heart Attack .....Sad News - R.I.P Moin Akhtar (we will miss U)

انا لله و انا عليه راجعون

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Breaking News - Moin Akhtar died of Heart Attack .....Sad News - R.I.P Moin Akhtar (we will miss U)

Allah unhain Jannat mein jagha de aur apni rehmat farmaye. Ameen

Adeel

Founder

One of the best pakistan has ever produced

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi raji'oon .. we are loosing good peoples one by one ...

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illaihi Raji'oon...........May Allah Keep His Soul in Peace...........Aamin

He was a patriotic Pakistani.. We will miss him. (cry)(cry)(cry)(cry):(:(:(

w@si.

Citizen

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)

Very sad. You are ever green, we will miss you.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

What a Loss! May Allah grant Moin Salavation. Moin was really a great artist. May his soul rests
in peace.

canadian

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi raji'oon

Oh that's really sad news.Allah Taala Uss Ko Jannat Nasib Karey.Aameen.

Pakistani1947

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا
إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

He was way ahead of other comedians in Pakistan and all South east Asia region.

A very sad news.

Last edited: