Breaking News - Moin Akhtar passes away of Heart Attack :( - R.I.P Moin Akhtar (You will be missed b

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
A huge loss for Pakistan, probably there was no one like him in the whole of South Asia, greatest entertainers Pakistan ever produced. Did a lot for the artist community supporting, helping them in there hour of need.
PAkistan facing tragedy upon tragedy, it is being starved of people who made them laugh, only people left like politicians who are born to spread sorrow and depression. Liaquat Soldier, Baraal, Mastana and now Moin Akhtar, Pakistan is suffering.

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Very sad day, Moin Akhtar is no more, May Allah bless his soul and give patience to his family, friends and fans... no substitute of Moain, no one can replace him... WE WILL ALWAYS MISS YOU MOIN..:(

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Inna lillahi wa inna illahi raji'oon. (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ )To Allah swt we belong and to HIM is our return.
May Allah swt grant him the highest level of Paradise and give his family the strength and patience to get through this. Ameen.

munaybhai

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: A message for MQM = ( Great Moin Akhter )

MnHCoJ3tuGnYnITy9pqtgXbbXTCePSQ5Zs1O7lnVg9zTJwUpOxMG1EZs0hi4AAAtBiHvjnkXbAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
While we have a lot of chawals creating havoc in Pakistan legendary people like Mastana, Babu Baral and Moeen Akhtar are passing away. Ya Allah take those that harm Pakistan not those who give happiness to Pakistan.

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
Allah unhain Jannat mein jagha de aur apni rehmat farmaye. Ameen

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
?????? ?????? ????????? ???????? ?????????

1101223412-1.gif

===================================================================

1101223413-1.gif

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Moin Akhtar was a great human being, but the one who started this thread, as azizi sayz is a flea which tries to find the most sore part of the body to sit on, and enhance your pain. Moin Akhtar was good with everyone , and refrained from hitting out towards politicians personally, h was friends with one and all, whether Nisar Khoro[PPP** or Ishrat ul Ibad[MQM], because of this he was able to help a lot from his artist community, who used his P.R.[public relations] for others junior artistes and others who needed his support, and did it in the most silent way possible, and still we won't how many people he supported and helped, thru the years. There are stories about how Moin Akhtar used to take the Governor of Sindh to an ill artist's home just to make him feel he will be well looked after. The artist used to get weell half way seeing the governor of the province under his roof. Why did we lose such an icon when we need them the most, some suggest that Allah is angry with us, and taking back the most wonderful gem of a person, and now they're just fleas left like PML-N operatives who's post is at the beginning of the thread, to suck our blood where politicians stop they begin for their own petty interests. Pakistan lost something which will never come again, an icon, an entertainer and most of all a great human being whom we proudly said, that if India has great many artists, Moin Akhtar is our pride, and they're won't be anyone like him.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
A Friend of mine e-mailed this a couple of days ago.
I just want to share this with you all.

[FONT=&quot]
rose.jpg
[/FONT]

Reproduced below is a piece written by Harish Puri
( a retired colonel of the Indian Army).

MY DEBT TO MOIN AKHTAR

My dear friend Dr Aasia was to visit us from Pakistan, and we were thrilled.
“What can I get you from here?” she asked my daughter.
“The DVD of `Bakra Qiston Pe!’” my daughter replied, without batting an eyelid.
The good doctor did one better. Apart from BQP, she also brought some episodes of `Loose Talk’, a hilarious spoof on Tim Sebastian’s `Hard Talk’ on BBC.
Having been brought on the old `English’ school of subtle humour, one tended to thumb one’s nose at slapstick or low brow comedies. BQP was anything but highbrow, and yet it remains the only comedy where I ACTUALLY fell off the bed laughing. Some of its dialogues have long since become part of our family lore..
Whenever faced with a particularly slow witted person, I immediately tell him “Yaar, tum se toh who aadmi baat kare jiske paas bahut time ho!”
When my wife asks for some money, I repeat the Professor’s deadpan one liner (one of the best ever) “Almaari mein revolver pada hai, jao bank se nikaal lao!”
Or when my son declines a glass of beer, I tell him “Yaar itna shareef honay ko bhi nahin kaha tha!”
Any trace of envy is greeted with a sly “Jali, jali – tapi tapi!”
To quote great poetry, one needn’t browse volumes –“Busein padho, Truck padho!”. Or “Jo chal jaye, wohi shair hai!”
The other day, we were having a family lunch of the most scrumptious dosas at Vaishali, and my daughter (herself an excellent mimic) was regaling us with Moin’s “Main tere totay totay kar deyanga” dialogue, her husband was wondering why we were all doubled up in uncontrollable laughter. “Honey,” she told him “you’ve just GOT to see Bakra Qiston Pe!”
Yesterday, when I called to tell her that Moin Akhtar was no more, she was devastated. We had watched what I consider Moin’s best performance - ‘Eid Train’ - ages ago when I was posted at Kashmir, and we had access to PTV. Since then, this chameleon like genius had given us so many moments of pure joy, it was impossible to imagine a world of humour without him.
In an uncanny coincidence, Moin shared a birthday with the other of God’s gifts to humankind – Mohd Rafi. Strange that the people who added so much richness to my life, to whom I owe so much, I could never actually meet. Now one more passes on to the great beyond..

Khuda haafiz, Moin bhai – and a heartfelt thanks for all the laughter, the mirth and the smiles..

Last edited:

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear moin, we will ALWAYS miss you. You will always be ALIVE in our hearts. People like you NEVER DIE.