Breaking News - Moin Akhtar passes away of Heart Attack :( - R.I.P Moin Akhtar (You will be missed b

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Inna lilla hay waa inna illehey rajayoon.

KARACHI: The famous Pakistani Comedian Moin Akhtar passed away on Friday evening due to a heart attack, Dawn News reported.
The 61 year old actor had heart problems, this was his second heart attack that resulted in his death.
President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani and many other prominent personalities both in politics and showbiz have condoled the death of the versatile actor.

Gazoo ji .. he wasnt a comedian.. he was a perfect artist who can act every character.... labeling him as a comedian is not justice......he was a legend in his profession

simple_and_peacefull

انا لله و انا عليه راجعون
A great Legend & Great Personality. ALLAH SWT may give his soul rest in peace and forgive his all sins if any. Amen

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
very sad news (omg)

btw who is next Omar Sharif ? as lots of stage actors have passed away in last few weeks

Allah na kare bro, U guys will laugh to read it but i saw a very bad dream about Sohail Ahmed (azizi) last week. May Allah give a long lyf to all over assets.

zeshaan

Re: Famous artist Moin Akhter passes away

Inna lila he wa inna alaihe rajioon,kullo nafsin zaiqa tul moot.
Khuda taala pass mandgaan koo sabre jameel atta farmaay,aoor marhoom kee maghfirat farmaay.

zeshaan

Inna lila he wa inna alaihe rajioon,kullo nafsin zaiqa tul moot.
Khuda taala pass mandgaan koo sabre jameel atta farmaay,aoor marhoom kee maghfirat farmaay.

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)

Another great loss of the Pakistani nation!

Wayla

Citizen
End of an era. so sad to hear about his demise he was an inimitable artist and a great human being, Allah unhein jannat mein jaga ata farmaye amen!

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Inna Lillah-e-wa Inna Ilayhay Rajayoon. The greatest actor of the Indian sub-continent, a great human being and a legend has finally met his Creator. May Allah(SWT) bless his soul and reward him with a place in Jannat. The words I've typed are not even near the appreciation that he deserves.

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)
Inna lillahi wa inna illahi raji'oon. (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ)
He Was a Legend and a Leader of our all Comedian Artist.
Pakistan lost another Legend.

May Al-Mighty ALLAH fogive all his sins and grant him 'JANNAT' : Ammen.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Inna lillahi wa inna illahi raji'oon

True legend…………… he was great man with very big heart. May Allah rest his soul in peace and give him place in Jannat.

With his immense charming and versatile talent (both on and off the screen) he has given millions sad and depressed people countless cheerful moments.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

معین اختر جیسا فنکار برسوں بعد ہی جنم لیتا ہے پاکستان کی دوسری اور تیسری جنریشن اس "لیجنڈ" کو کبھی فراموش نہیں کرے گی الله کریم مرحوم کی مغفرت کرے اور جنت الفردوس میں جگہ عطا فرماے -- ذاتی کرب اور پریشانیوں کو دبا کر دوسروں کے چہروں پر مسکراہٹیں بکھیرنے والے یقینا عظیم لوگ ہوتے ہیں

وہ جو بیچتے تھے دواے دل وہ دکان اپنی بڑھا گئے

concern_paki

A Legend passed away !!!!!! We will all miss him and his wonderful and creative acting ...... He was one of my favorites and I really feel bad when I heard the news .... May ALLAH SWT keep his soul in rest and peace and give patience to his family members, relatives and friends ..... AAMEEN !!!!! Great Loss for all Pakistan ....... We did lost a Legend

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)
A Sad News !
We Lost

Liaqat Soldier
Babo Barral
Mastana

and now the Legend and pride of Pakistan
Sir. Moin Akhter

GeoG

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا
إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

A Great Artist and a Great Human Being

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Breaking News - Moin Akhtar died of Heart Attack .....Sad News - R.I.P Moin Akhtar (we will miss U)

has anyone ever thought heart attack is one of the best ways to die?

one moment you're just fine the next moment you're dead ... no injuries, no bleeding, no sickness, no hospital beds for weeks or months, no burden on family members, no helplessness, no disability, no nothing ... just perfect

i wish i only get one heart attack in my life ... but a really powerful one

its not true bhai jaan, cardiac arrest (heart attack) is very pain. Its short in case the victim dies. But its very painful if he lives or dies. Dont even wish for it.

the easiest or painless death is when you die in sleep provide you are a muttaqi Muslim.

Allah Moin Akhtar ki maghfirat karey. lekin unhon ney shows mein Bangalion ka or unkey accents ka bara mazaq uraya hai. east Pakistanis used to hate his comedy shows that included making fun of our eastern folks.

None the less I still pray for his forgiveness