Amazing pakistani singer!!! i get goosebumps listening to her!!!

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
beautiful voice...I hope she doesnt go to India in the end..,The studio says PRITAM on it...Dont tell me she is already in India...lol

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
its amazing how much strength is there in her voice! i get goosebumps every time i listen to this song!!!

Unicorn

Banned
beautiful voice...I hope she doesnt go to India in the end..,The studio says PRITAM on it...Dont tell me she is already in India...lol

Relax Pritam is only the name of Album. I wish you pay more attention to the words in the song and not wonder where the studio is. Please BUY her album, not the pirated one, so that she don't have to go to India to earn a living. To help her stay in Pakistan I will buy one if I can find this Album.

Last edited:

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i agree, u r right, it is a commercial world, where u get better opportunity, u go, so don't make this an issue, , we actually don't respect our artists, this is a problem, we always connect everything with Islam, and the problem arises . best example, we remember how Hanid Abbasi from PMLN was speaking Adiqa Odhu in Kashif's show, this is problem for Pakistan
Relax Pritam is only the name of Album. I wish you pay more attention to the words in the song and not wonder where the studio is. Please BUY her album, not the pirated one, so that she don't have to go to India to earn a living. To help her stay in Pakistan I will buy one if I can find this Album.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
its amazing how much strength is there in her voice! i get goosebumps every time i listen to this song!!!

اسلام علیکم۔پاکستان فنکاروں اورھیروز کی دنیا۔زبردست مزاآیا
سورتہ لقمان۔الله فرماتے ھیں سب سے بری آواز گدھے کی ھے
تو پھر اچھی آواز کونسی ھو گی۔قران ہر مصلحہ بتاتاھے۔

عجب اتفاق ھے کہ آپکا ٹیسٹ ھم سے بہت ملتاھے۔
ھم نے جرمنی میں پینتیس سال خوای کی۔آپ کہاں خوارھیں۔
Please write me few words on siasat.pk post will be happy
to know about you. Wasallam.