Afridi Comments Reaction: Yuvraj And Harbhajan Comments At Afridi And Pakistan

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
716e1b52ce3824615b0d52c7096dc229.jpg

4d2e1ed7d278c47866d9ce94c64e1ba0.gif

NEW DELHI: Indian cricket stars Harbhajan Singh and Yuvraj Singh have hit out at Pakistan captain Shahid Afridi for his comments that Indians do not have big clean hearts like Pakistani Muslims.

Afridi also praised Pakistans media for being 100 times better than Indias in a Pakistani TV show aired Sunday that has caused hurt and anger across the border in India.

If Indians were not large-hearted, they would not have made so much of progress and delivered growth, Harbhajan was quoted as saying by the Press Trust of India news agency.

I think its been an uncalled for reaction. It wouldnt help the love and respect with which he is treated in this country.

Pakistanis indeed have very large hearts which is evident by their generous gesture of dropping so many catches against India during the semi-final clash, Yuvraj said.

India would not have gone to the final had it not been for Pakistans large-heartedness!

Pakistan dropped four catches of Sachin Tendulkar who went on to make a vital 85 and fashion Indias 29-run win over their rivals.

Afridi insisted later that his remarks had been taken out of context, although he stood by his comments about the Indian media.

His remarks shocked fans in India, who had greeted his efforts during the World Cup to promote harmony between the estranged neighbours whose diplomatic relations are fraught with tension.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Large heartedness has nothing to do with progress or growth so Harbhajan is speaking from his behind like always!. What Afridi said was that he didn't like the attutude of the Indian media towards Pakistanis and how they were building the semi as if it was a war or something, this is true!

Yuvraj is correct about all the dropped catches!. Obviously our captain has struck a sore nerve otherwise the Indian's wouldn't be up in arms over such a small comment!

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Large heartedness has nothing to do with progress or growth so Harbhajan is speaking from his behind like always!. What Afridi said was that he didn't like the attutude of the Indian media towards Pakistanis and how they were building the semi as if it was a war or something, this is true!

Yuvraj is correct about all the dropped catches!. Obviously our captain has struck a sore nerve otherwise the Indian's wouldn't be up in arms over such a small comment!

I like it how afridi speaks from his heart and doesnt just give politically correct answers. Its gonna get him in toubles but i like the drama. If he confronts them couple of more times, you will see how the low morale of this nation rises. Before 2000s political leaders used to do it and we had our dignity but its been a long time since any gov. head said any such thing.

Last edited:

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Atleast this time Afridi is right and why are we worried about fans in india being upset? Let them be upset what Afridi and rest of the Pakistani team should worry about is how their true fans in Pakistan feel! and I think they feel good about the honest simple statements from Afridi about the indian biased and fake media.
indians are so superficial in their statements that one can see right through them.

Maryam.

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Aah, I love the fact that Afridi is so straight forward and says all he wants! Proud of you Captain!

Indian media, on the other hand, is pathetic to say the least. The height of exaggeration and masala they put is despicable. Moreover, they keep showing their "large-hearted" selves by resorting to name-calling (some guy named Sunil Shetty; no idea who that retard is). Anyhow, they just keep proving Afridi's comments right by their reactions..lol. Oh and he didn't say Pakistani media is "100 times better", I saw the clip. Again, proves the masala they put on their news.