5 Reasons Imran Khan selected General Asim Bajwa as advisor

akbar41

Senator (1k+ posts)
fazool bakwas karta hai, making fun of prominent scholars, listen again what bakwas he did, why does he does bakwas on youtube, he should confronts or talks with scholars, some jahil followers sitting infront and how he speaks arrogantly.

he should be in jail for a long time.

Khair Andesh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
دوسرے فرقوں کی نفی کرتے کرتے ، اس نے اپنا ایک نیا فرقہ گھڑ لیا ہے۔فورم کے کچھ مخلص لوگ بھی صرف اس لئے اس کے حمایتی بنے ہوئے ہیں کہ" فی الحال" یہ شخص کچھ ایسے عقاعد کا اظہار کر رہا ہے، جو ان کے ساتھ مطابقت رکھتا ہے۔مگر وہ اس کی دوسری چیرہ دستیوں اور گمراہ کن عقاعد اور حدود سے تجاوز سے صرف نظر کر رہے ہیں
جہاں تک لبرل ، روافض ، اور قادیانی عناصر کی سپورٹ کا تعلق ہے، تو یہ حب علی سے ذیادہ بغض معاویہ کی وجہ سے ہے۔یہ لوگ کسی بھی ایسے شخص کو سپورٹ کریں گے، جو عوام کو علماء سے دور کرے۔

JawadAhmed

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
yes he is reaching people, (great muslim and speaker) however even ahmidya have reached people, even the ones that ali mirza says are wrong have reached people, even srk has reached people. what does reaching people actually mean?

"telling them to read quran and consult hadess them selves"

for crying out loud the majority of scholors on earth do not stop you from doing that, you may give a few examples but too put them all under one umbrella is wrong. We have Quran in homes, in schools, in libraries, we can also read Quran on internet. I read Quran myself, so do most muslims on planet earth. yes learning the Quran yourself could become problematic thats why you have teachers to guide you through the glorious Quran.

I think he should not go toe to toe with any scholar and should avoid naming names

so he should carry on saying others are wrong and if someone asks him to sit down and discuss peacefully than refuse. If everyone on this forum refuses too exchange words back and just gives his opinion citizenx is wrong, respect is wrong, monk is wrong etc.... this forum would close down.

He is a good muslim i am not a drop of an ocean compared to his knowledge, but too fingerpoint all the time and not discuss the issues i think is wrong. What happens if he goes toe to toe with Mufti Tariq Masood who has called him out to a peaceful discussion.
Mufti tariq masood... is Moulana sy tu us din he nafrat ho gaye the jis din is ka hazrat Hussnain(A.S) ky baray main clip dekha tha(that he(A.S) used to get marriages alot)....yeh is tarah baat kr rha tha jis trha kise aam insaan ke baat ho rhe ho.....

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
yes he is reaching people, (great muslim and speaker) however even ahmidya have reached people, even the ones that ali mirza says are wrong have reached people, even srk has reached people. what does reaching people actually mean?

"telling them to read quran and consult hadess them selves"

for crying out loud the majority of scholors on earth do not stop you from doing that, you may give a few examples but too put them all under one umbrella is wrong. We have Quran in homes, in schools, in libraries, we can also read Quran on internet. I read Quran myself, so do most muslims on planet earth. yes learning the Quran yourself could become problematic thats why you have teachers to guide you through the glorious Quran.

I think he should not go toe to toe with any scholar and should avoid naming names

so he should carry on saying others are wrong and if someone asks him to sit down and discuss peacefully than refuse. If everyone on this forum refuses too exchange words back and just gives his opinion citizenx is wrong, respect is wrong, monk is wrong etc.... this forum would close down.

He is a good muslim i am not a drop of an ocean compared to his knowledge, but too fingerpoint all the time and not discuss the issues i think is wrong. What happens if he goes toe to toe with Mufti Tariq Masood who has called him out to a peaceful discussion.
Let me guess you are a deobandi too, thats why you keep bringing in Tariq Masood all the time.

Respect

Oh please Ive seen some very "intelligent" and full of "etiquettes" act like complete jahils during these manazras.

And what we are doing is no different than releasing videos, I say my fill, you read, comprehend and then post your reply. Even then this line of communication even with the most civil breaks downs into complete jahilpuna on many occasions.

I don't know what these moulvis and yours obsession or insistence of manazras is, maybe because this is the only way they know and have been taught. This is the digital age of social media and this is how things are done now. Take it or leave it.

Oh please Ive seen some very "intelligent" and full of "etiquettes" act like complete jahils during these manazras.

Are you saying engineer mirza is jahil or mufti tariq masood? my opinion is neither they both can sit down on terms and set an example on how a debate is done. There are thousands of debates that go well, if debates dont matter than all muslims debating on religion with christians, hindues should stop as well.
Your argument is flawed you are using examples of manazara that turns bad.

And what we are doing is no different than releasing videos, I say my fill, you read, comprehend and then post your reply. Even then this line of communication even with the most civil breaks downs into complete jahilpuna on many occasions.

disagree with you, we are discussing, the only difference is we are not face too face.

I don't know what these moulvis and yours obsession or insistence of manazras is, maybe because this is the only way they know and have been taught. This is the digital age of social media and this is how things are done now. Take it or leave it
so how is done A is bad, B is bad, C is bad and i am right but i will not discuss with others. If that is the way of the world i will use the same method with you from now on how would you like that? Its my way or the high way

A debate is a formal discussion in which opposing arguments are put forward by opposing teams/individuals.
In general, debate has been a great way of reaching a conclusion/decision. Just like a group discussion, a debate is a way of finding which argument is stronger or which way is better. In fact, some philosophers have regarded debates as better than discussions because, since both the parties take a competitive edge, both sides are adequately represented for.

Last edited:

Respect

Let me guess you are a deobandi too, thats why you keep bringing in Tariq Masood all the time.
I am a muslim and i respect Mufti Tariq Masood and i think because engineer mirza has made claims against his opinions and Muft saab has called him out he should accept.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Are you saying engineer mirza is jahil or mufti tariq masood? my opinion is neither they both can sit down on terms and set an example on how a debate is done. There are thousands of debates that go well, if debates dont matter than all muslims debating on religion with christians, hindues should stop as well.
Your argument is flawed you are using examples of manazara that turns bad.

disagree with you, we are discussing, the only difference is we are not face too face.

I don't know what these moulvis and yours obsession or insistence of manazras is, maybe because this is the only way they know and have been taught. This is the digital age of social media and this is how things are done now. Take it or leave it
so how is done A is bad, B is bad, C is bad and i am right but i will not discuss with others. If that is the way of the world i will use the same method with you from now on how would you like that?

A debate is a formal discussion in which opposing arguments are put forward by opposing teams/individuals.
In general, debate has been a great way of reaching a conclusion/decision. Just like a group discussion, a debate is a way of finding which argument is stronger or which way is better. In fact, some philosophers have regarded debates as better than discussions because, since both the parties take a competitive edge, both sides are adequately represented for.
You are now arguing for the sake of arguing and nothing else just because you think a "manazra" is the only way. Eng never calls out anyone only their sects and false beliefs its these other moulvis who get offended and start making videos against him and he just replys.

There is no need of Munazra if instead of critizing and abusing Mirza in their videos they reply to his arguments the same way he does using proofs and evidences from the Quran and hadith. They just want a face to face to insult and abuse which 99.9% of the mullah munzaras are anyways.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
so how is done A is bad, B is bad, C is bad and i am right but i will not discuss with others. If that is the way of the world i will use the same method with you from now on how would you like that?
Stop acting like a fool, don't be such a luddite we are doing exactly the sam, exchanging views through a form of communication. But instead of replying your arguments with proper counter arguments to you I just keep on insulting you then whether I am face to face through video or written text it doesn't matter.

Respect

You are now arguing for the sake of arguing and nothing else just because you think a "manazra" is the only way. Eng never calls out anyone only their sects and false beliefs its these other moulvis who get offended and start making videos against him and he just replys.

There is no need of Munazra if instead of critizing and abusing Mirza in their videos they reply to his arguments the same way he does using proofs and evidences from the Quran and hadith. They just want a face to face to insult and abuse which 99.9% of the mullah munzaras are anyways.
I have made my point again and again and again but it seems it has not gone through. NO i dont think manazra is the only way, but you say munzara is a no go zone. Engineer mirza does not call out anyone out his style is A is wrong, B is wrong, C is wrong, D is wrong, |E is wrong, f is wrong, h is wrong and i am right.

I have agreed on your point there are many munzras which are cringy to watch and it is difficult to watch them. Are you saying Mufti tariq masood wants too swear at him on his face? Let me agree with you for argumentative sake 99.9% of mullah are bad is Mufti Tariq masood the one that has called him to discussion on issues one of them?

If not then your argument on engineer mirza not debating against Mufti tariq masood is weak. |The funny thing is we are debating/discussing as well, but you are happy with engineer mirza not debating others, but happy to write essays yourself.

Anyhow Allah knows best. Good discussion or debate we had if we carry on it could become a munzara

Respect

Stop acting like a fool, don't be such a luddite we are doing exactly the sam, exchanging views through a form of communication. But instead of replying your arguments with proper counter arguments to you I just keep on insulting you then whether I am face to face through video or written text it doesn't matter.
sorry disagree with you, i will not call you a fool but from now on i will do engineer mirza on you. i am right you are wrong. end off

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have made my point again and again and again but it seems it has not gone through. NO i dont think manazra is the only way, but you say munzara is a no go zone. Engineer mirza does not call out anyone out his style is A is wrong, B is wrong, C is wrong, D is wrong, |E is wrong, f is wrong, h is wrong and i am right.

I have agreed on your point there are many munzras which are cringy to watch and it is difficult to watch them. Are you saying Mufti tariq masood wants too swear at him on his face? Let me agree with you for argumentative sake 99.9% of mullah are bad is Mufti Tariq masood the one that has called him to discussion on issues one of them?

If not then your argument on engineer mirza not debating against Mufti tariq masood is weak. |The funny thing is we are debating/discussing as well, but you are happy with engineer mirza not debating others, but happy to write essays yourself.

Anyhow Allah knows best. Good discussion or debate we had if we carry on it could become a munzara
And this is the exact end result of a munazra = 0. Have you changed your stance, no. Have I changed my stance no.

And you are incorrect saying Mirza says ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP are all wrong and I am right. He says A is wrong because according to Quran and Hadith ( with reference ) is not right. Now if A makes a video saying no Mirza is incorrect because according to Quran and Hadith our so and so aqeedah are right. And I'm sure either Mirza will accept it if they are right or if he has further proof he will post that and a healthy exchange can take place. But that doesn't happen, what happens instead is Oh woh jahil, woh bewafooq us ko kya pata, woh apnay aap ko samja ta kya hai, kabhi aye na samne to theek ker deinge.

Just watch the first 2 minutes of this video to understand what I'm saying.

Jurist

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Maybe current situation was conducive for his opponents to take revenge on him...
There is no tangible proof and FIR seems to be registered in haste ...
Hopefully we will see him again on Youtube very soon InShaAllah .. maybe with a little software upgrade ...
Complainant in FIR is policeman who might be blind follower of Pir Qadri otherwise there is no reason of FIR because in genuine matters police avoids FIR as every FIR reflects inefficiency of Police department but in this case prompt action appears to be result of either personal reason of policeman or motivated action on behest of Follower of Pir

Respect

And this is the exact end result of a munazra = 0. Have you changed your stance, no. Have I changed my stance no.

And you are incorrect saying Mirza says ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP are all wrong and I am right. He says A is wrong because according to Quran and Hadith ( with reference ) is not right. Now if A makes a video saying no Mirza is incorrect because according to Quran and Hadith our so and so aqeedah are right. And I'm sure either Mirza will accept it if they are right or if he has further proof he will post that and a healthy exchange can take place. But that doesn't happen, what happens instead is Oh woh jahil, woh bewafooq us ko kya pata, woh apnay aap ko samja ta kya hai, kabhi aye na samne to theek ker deinge.

Just watch the first 2 minutes of this video to understand what I'm saying.

NO you have said it slighly wrong, A, B, C, D E. and F say we follow the Quran and hadith as well. A may have lots of mistakes, B C and D but to say they all are in the same basket and engineer mirza is correct is wrong.

I have made this point so many times, it seems it has not sank in. I am not speaking of the ones you are speaking about or the video you presented i am speaking about

Are you saying Muft tariq Masood is in the same boat as the rest of them?

If not then your argument on why Engineer Mirza does not discuss with him is weak.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
NO you have said it slighly wrong, A, B, C, D E. and F say we follow the Quran and hadith as well. A may have lots of mistakes, B C and D but to say they all are in the same basket and engineer mirza is correct is wrong.

I have made this point so many times, it seems it has not sank in. I am not speaking of the ones you are speaking about or the video you presented i am speaking about

Are you saying Muft tariq Masood is in the same boat as the rest of them?

If not then your argument on why Engineer Mirza does not discuss with him is weak.
So you are only defending Tariq Masood, you seem like a deobandi to me.

Respect

So you are only defending Tariq Masood, you seem like a deobandi to me.
No i respect other scholors as well shiekh hamza yusuf, shiekh imran hossein, mulana jameel, numan ali khan etc. I am sure there are hundreds more out there. I am layman muslim if with Allah blessing i can pray 5 times a day it means a lot. If i die as a believer and go jannah without any hassel in grave that is what i want.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
People are losing trust in the bureaucracy and Civilians.
Even now we have honest leader, but still civilian institutes are unable to deliver.

Time is coming when we have to appoint one military retired person in each office to curb down corruption and to introduce disciplines.

I think honest, disciplined and good character military persons shall worked out and shall be put in each office of Government as administration to curb down corruption, agent mafias and to disciplines.

But honesty, good character and excellent service record shall be mandatory. Even they shall be trained before putting them in the job. Administration shall have the great powers to remove any employee on basis of bad performance, corruption........................Army shall take the responsibility for the services of the persons, they provide.....................

Last edited:

stargazer

Imran Khan Journalist is giving his analysis on why Asim Saleem Bajwa was appointed by PMIK. I think the last point was quite weak and added just to round to number 5 OR to create dissent. PMIK's popularity is already 80% and above that is why I say.

Bubber Shair

فضلے کے بدبودار کنٹینر طاہراشرفی نے اس کو گرفتار کروایا ہے کیونکہ لاہور میں بیٹھ کر اس کے پولیس سے قریبی روابط استوار رہتے ہیں نواز دور میں بھی اسنے چالاک بننے کی کوشش کی تھی مگر پھر اس کو رنگے ہاتھوں شراب میں دھت پکڑ کر اس کی ویڈیو بنای گیئ جس کے بعد اس کو سکون رہا