5 Reasons Imran Khan selected General Asim Bajwa as advisor

TurePakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
پتہ نہیں کون سی غلط بات کی ہے کہ پولیس کو گرفتار کرنا پڑا ہے؟ آپ علی بھائی سے اختلاف کر سکتےہیں پر اس میں گرفتاری والی کوئی بات نہیں ۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
At the time of prophet muhammed pbuh a blind man used a wasselah of prophet muhammed pbuh.
The prophet was alive at that time.

As for waseelah of prophet muhammed pbuh, the majority of muslims do not ask prophet pbuh directly but they hold the view that Allah is the giver and sustainer and you are asking him directly and just using prophet pbuh name..
This is an extremely weak argument given by shirki firqa parasts we are asking our baba and buzurgs but in our heart we actually mean Allah only.

I think I've already narrated the Haidth to you about Hazrat Umar r.a about asking the Prophets Uncle Abbas to pray for rain after the Prophet passed away. Why did he do that, he could have just gone to the prophets grave which was right there during those times and prayed to Allah via him

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
its useless they are following the pied piper
Yes its almost impossible to get you firqa parasts to mend your ways but Allah guides who he wills and many are coming back into the fold of actual firqa and baba bazurg free Islam now.

Last edited:

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
مرزا انجنئیر محمد علی صاحب کا قصور صرف اور صرف یہی ہے کے حقائق کو صدیوں پرانی تاریخ نے چھپا کر جو رکھ دیا تھا انہوں نے ان حقائق کو کھل کر بیان کیا کوئی بھی مولوی ان کا علمی میدان میں مقابلہ نہیں کر سکا اور آخری حربہ یہی رہ گیا تھا میرے خیال میں اب ان کی زندگی شدید خطرے سے دوچار ہے بہتر یہی ہے کے غامدی صاحب کی طرح کوچ کر جائیں اس جنگل سے اور اپنی جدوجہد جاری رکھیں یہی مشورہ مولانا طارق جمیل صاحب کے لیے بھی ہے

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
انتہائی توجہ طلب
ایک نائی گھر داخل ہوا اور بیوی کو خوشی خوشی بتایا۔ آج بادشاہ کے بال بنائے انہوں نے بہت تعریف کی اور انعام بھی دیا۔
بیگم بولی، یہ تو کوئی بڑی بات نہیں۔۔۔مزہ تو پھر آئے نہ جب شہر کا کوئی بڑا نائی تیری کاریگری کی تعریف کرے
نہیں تو بادشاہ کو کیا پتا حجامت کا ؟؟؟
۔
یہ مثال انکے لیے، جو غامدی، انجینیر محمد علی مرزا، شیخ محمد، فرحت ہاشمی،مولوی اسحاق،حنیف ڈار اور بابا کوڈا وغیرہ کے لیکچرز سے متاثر ہو رہے ہیں بئی بڑے علم والے ہیں، مزہ تو پھر ہے نہ ملک کا کوئی مستند عالم انکے علم کی تعریف کرے۔۔

مثال نمبر ٢
ایک پینڈو لاہور پہلی بار گیا، وہاں اس نے دیکھا، ایک شہری بابو پینٹ کی زِپ کھول کر دیوار کی طرف کھڑے ہو کر پیشاب کر رہا تھا
پینڈو گاوں گیا، اسی طرح اپنی دھوتی اٹھا کر نالی میں موتنے لگا۔ پیچھے ایک جٹ گزرا اور جوتا اسکی گردن پر مارا، اوے یہ کیا بیغرتی ہے؟
پینڈو بولا" چھوڑو چوہدری صاحب، میں تو تمہارے گاوں کو لاہور بنانا چاہتا تھا، لیکن تم لوگ مجھ سے جلنے لگے ہو۔۔
یہی حال ان کا ہے جو کہتے ہیں یہ روائتی مولوی پیلیمبر مرازئی محمد شیخ اور غامدی جیسوں سے جلنے لگے ہیں ۔۔ ہم تو لوگوں کو شعور دینا چاہتے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔لیکن لوگ ہم سے جلتے ہیں ??

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
95929711_156657982504352_8445992529760878592_o.jpg

زیادہ تر قادیانیوں نے۔۔ انجینیر مرزا جہلمی۔۔ جہنمی۔۔ المعروف مرزا قادیانی جونئیر کی تصویر اپنی آئیڈیز پر بڑے فخریہ انداز میں لگائی ہوئی ہے۔۔ مرزا جہلمی کے مرید سوچیں کہ ایسا کیوں ہے ؟؟؟؟
سوچو مسلمانیت کا لبادہ اوڑھے یہ کون ہے۔۔ ؟؟

Aftab Zaki

MPA (400+ posts)
انجنیئر محمّد علی مرزا ایک حق گو اسکالر ہیں
اس طرح کی بھونڈی حرکتوں سے یہ لوگ حق کی آواز نہیں دبا سکتے

کیوں کہ

نہ میں وہابی

نہ میں بابی
میں ہوں مسلم علمی کتابی

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maybe current situation was conducive for his opponents to take revenge on him...
There is no tangible proof and FIR seems to be registered in haste ...
Hopefully we will see him again on Youtube very soon InShaAllah .. maybe with a little software upgrade ...

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
آپ اپنا بغض کئی اور نکالوں یرہ۔ میں شعیہ نہیں جو میرے پیچھے پڑ جاوگے اور اوٹ پٹانگ چیزیں شیئر کرکے مجھے زیر کر لوگے۔۔۔۔۔۔

so what the joker mirza said is correct? there were saadat living in india ta that time and living as subjects of raja dahir? accept this first

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Munazara among mullahs is the most dumbest thing that one can ever do, it has never achieved anything ever. Just Youtube some manazras not by our desi Mullahs but in the west among so called schollars, 3 hour longs videos where they are not even able to set the rules on which they are going to do the Munazara, just useless back and forth bickering.

I think it is one of the smartest thing he has done to not do manazaras. If anyone has any issue they can upload their own reply. Tariq Masood makes a million videos one more will kill him?
we are discussing arent we? if everyone in this world starts video conferecing and refusing to sit down and discuss where would this world come too. Debating, instead of arguing, can help you defuse a rapidly escalating situation. ... Debating helps you to develop essential critical thinking skills – the ability to make reasoned and well thought out arguments in addition to questioning the evidence behind a particular stance or conclusion.

1. Education...... you learn things from debate But Debating exposes people to view points and enables us to learn from others. Sometimes you don’t know you’re wrong until someone proves you.

2. Truth Testing-allows us to get to the best political methods. When we have two equally good looking solution proposals we have to critically examine them. Debating the two sides allows us to do this as both sides are trying their darnedest to prove the other side as bad.

In fact we are doing so now, if i do not reply to you and keep on saying citizen is wrong citizen is wrong, where will that end up.

"Tariq Masood makes a million videos one more will kill him? "

If engineer Mirza sits down in a debate with him will it kill him?

mufti tariq masood is not one of those mullahs who you are speaking about, his attiques are of high. I am sure there both can easily set up certain rules whereby they both will be happy with. Mufti Massod is not your typical desi mullah so that argument has no holding. Secondly if you and i am speaking i am sure they can as well they are more intelligent and have better attiquetes than us.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
we are discussing arent we? if everyone in this world starts video conferecing and refusing to sit down and discuss where would this world come too. Debating, instead of arguing, can help you defuse a rapidly escalating situation. ... Debating helps you to develop essential critical thinking skills – the ability to make reasoned and well thought out arguments in addition to questioning the evidence behind a particular stance or conclusion.

1. Education...... you learn things from debate But Debating exposes people to view points and enables us to learn from others. Sometimes you don’t know you’re wrong until someone proves you.

2. Truth Testing-allows us to get to the best political methods. When we have two equally good looking solution proposals we have to critically examine them. Debating the two sides allows us to do this as both sides are trying their darnedest to prove the other side as bad.

In fact we are doing so now, if i do not reply to you and keep on saying citizen is wrong citizen is wrong, where will that end up.

"Tariq Masood makes a million videos one more will kill him? "

If engineer Mirza sits down in a debate with him will it kill him?

mufti tariq masood is not one of those mullahs who you are speaking about, his attiques are of high. I am sure there both can easily set up certain rules whereby they both will be happy with. Mufti Massod is not your typical desi mullah so that argument has no holding. Secondly if you and i am speaking i am sure they can as well they are more intelligent and have better attiquetes than us.
Oh please Ive seen some very "intelligent" and full of "etiquettes" act like complete jahils during these manazras.

And what we are doing is no different than releasing videos, I say my fill, you read, comprehend and then post your reply. Even then this line of communication even with the most civil breaks downs into complete jahilpuna on many occasions.

I don't know what these moulvis and yours obsession or insistence of manazras is, maybe because this is the only way they know and have been taught. This is the digital age of social media and this is how things are done now. Take it or leave it.

Khair Andesh

اگر انہیں اس تقریر پر گرفتار کیا گیا ہے تو بہت غلط کیا گیا ہے
اس میں تو انہوں نے اپنی طرف سے کچھ بھی غلط نہیں کہا ، وہ تو بس کتابوں کا احوال بیان کر رہے تھے
کم از کم اس معاملے میں آپ کا اور ان صاحب کا قارورہ ملتا ہے۔یہ صاحب بھی اپنی چنی ہوئی باتوں کو اپنے حساب سے بیان کرتے ہیں۔
اگر یہ بات صحیح ہے،اور وہ صرف کتابوں کا احوال ہی بیان کر رہا ہے، تو پھر سلمان رشدی معلون کیوں غلط ہے؟ وہ بھی تو شیطانی آیات میں اپنی طرف سے کچھ نہیں کہتا۔
اسی طرح غیر مسلموں کا یہ بیان بھی ماننا ہو گا کہ قرآن نعوذ باللہ دہشت گردی پر ابھارتا ہے

Respect

I say ali mirza has humongous task at hand which is reaching people.. telling them to read quran and consult hadess them selves...
Looking at the response on his arrest -ive and +ive.... seems like he has reached people.

I think he should not go toe to toe with any scholar and should avoid naming names.
yes he is reaching people, (great muslim and speaker) however even ahmidya have reached people, even the ones that ali mirza says are wrong have reached people, even srk has reached people. what does reaching people actually mean?

"telling them to read quran and consult hadess them selves"

for crying out loud the majority of scholors on earth do not stop you from doing that, you may give a few examples but too put them all under one umbrella is wrong. We have Quran in homes, in schools, in libraries, we can also read Quran on internet. I read Quran myself, so do most muslims on planet earth. yes learning the Quran yourself could become problematic thats why you have teachers to guide you through the glorious Quran.

I think he should not go toe to toe with any scholar and should avoid naming names

so he should carry on saying others are wrong and if someone asks him to sit down and discuss peacefully than refuse. If everyone on this forum refuses too exchange words back and just gives his opinion citizenx is wrong, respect is wrong, monk is wrong etc.... this forum would close down.

He is a good muslim i am not a drop of an ocean compared to his knowledge, but too fingerpoint all the time and not discuss the issues i think is wrong. What happens if he goes toe to toe with Mufti Tariq Masood who has called him out to a peaceful discussion.

Khair Andesh

اگرچہ حکومت نے ان صاحب کو گرفتارتو کیا ہے، مگر یہ گرفتاری واقعی گرفتاری ہے، یا مشہوری کے لئے ایسا کیا ہے، اس کا اندازہ آئندہ چند روز میں ہو جائے گا۔ یاد رہے کہ جس فلم کی پبلسٹی کروانی ہو، اس پر پہلے پابندی لگادی جاتی ہے، اور پھر احتجاج کے بعد پابندی اٹھا لی جاتی ہے۔مگر اس کا نتیجہ یہ ہوتا ہے کہ جسے نہیں بھی معلوم ہوتا وہ بھی اس فلم یا ڈرامہ سے آشنا ہو جاتا ہے۔

JawadAhmed

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
my topic is proving this lunatic is satanic. he is deliberately spreading misinformation to create divide. if you want to follow someone knowing that he lies than by all means
ha aub al-e-ummaya ke support bhe shoru kr di..koe khuda ka khoof khao...