5 Reasons Imran Khan selected General Asim Bajwa as advisor

manj_pti

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeah because he exposes sectarianism and calls out on their falls beliefs

No dear. I am also against sectarianism and falls belief but the way he criticize everyone and call himself aqalequl, this is very wrong. His 3 old videos seems to have some logic but latest ones are full of wrong information and ego.

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
yes he is reaching people, (great muslim and speaker) however even ahmidya have reached people,

Here its the nature of messages...
Ahmadia message is not addressing ali's message...
Ali message is telling reasons why Ahmadia message is false...
So when both messages reach people... Ahmadia principle get falsified based on some thing ahmadia people them self faith in.. which is quran and hadees..

for crying out loud the majority of scholors on earth do not stop you from doing that,..... e Quran yourself could become problematic thats why you have teachers to guide you through the glorious Quran.

With all due respect
1-how many people read quran cover to cover like a novel ? That means if one does not know know arabic he/she read it cover to cover in urdu.. how many?....
I or my circle of people are not religious yet I have seen grown men and women stopping dead(intellectually speaking) in their tracks while reading quran... they rethink their life.. I have not heard of any other book which does that....
2- you your self contradict your first statement at the end of paragraph... you said "no one stopping" then you suggested " can be problematic. "

What happens if he goes toe to toe with Mufti Tariq Masood who has called him out to a peaceful discussion.
This is easy one.. Tarix masood said.. ali said... "in qabar farishta will ask"...(your first clip very beggining)
so here is the break down of the issue...
1- if ali said and its not hadees.... ali is making new thing in islam.. which is prohibited in quran..
2-if ali said and it is hadees... then Taiq can not say "ali said it"

BTW this one topic is deep.. it touch upon nature of learning and thinking... we can not just discuss such thing in few lines over a heated argument.. and hope we will conclude some thing...

:)

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I never said that did I ?

but your hate for Suffi people is clear here

What the hell is a wahabi najdi? SO whats so great about qadris? That your ghous pak mushkil khusa can fly? Bring back dead people? Come on man don't tell me you really believe all that.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I never said that did I ?

but your hate for Suffi people is clear here
You don't say or might not even know about it but books written by your ghous or your Ulema about ghous say that and much more. So if you don't believe in that you are denying the "azamat" and "karamat" of your Ghous which is a key of your firqa.
For example

Last edited: