Mufti Taqi Usmani Reveals That Holy Prophet (PBUH) Told Corona Virus Cure

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Every muslim scholar is saying that avoid going to the mosque once one has been diagnosed with coronavirus.
Why cant they read a newspaper? Why dont people tell him that it is too late.
The reason people are quarantined for 15 days if they travel from coronavirus affected areas is that it takes roughly 15 days before symptoms of coronavirus appear. In those 15 days a person may feel fully fit but may still be carrying the virus with him and might infect other people during that time.
This is the reason UAE has closed down all the mosques. A person feeling fully fit might infect every other namazee if he is carrying the virus.
This is the reason everyone has been told to avoid hand shake . We are not told to avoid hand shake with a person who is carrying the virus but with everyone.

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
For God's sake stay away from these fake Islamic mullahs. They will lead you to destruction in this life and in the Akhira.
i think you are not known to Islamic studies, you should read first about mulana taqi usmani, the give your comment here. kindly. this my humble request.
jo asar Allah ke qalam e paak "Quran" mein hai, woh kisi cheez mein nhi, dawa bhi tab asar karey gi, jab mera Allah chahye ga. so please study first.

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
i think you are not known to Islamic studies, you should read first about mulana taqi usmani, the give your comment here. kindly. this my humble request.
jo asar Allah ke qalam e paak "Quran" mein hai, woh kisi cheez mein nhi, dawa bhi tab asar karey gi, jab mera Allah chahye ga. so please study first.
He is a well-known Munkir-e-Hadees and a shameless follower of Ghulam Pervez.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It is my opinion based on my understanding of Islam. He is giving his opinion based on his understanding of Islam.
Use common sense, can reading some ayat from the Quran will cure you?