Zulfiqar Mirza reply to those who said he was not holding Quran at the press conference.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

68dc0b591f0ee4ded1f605027bc904ef.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Zulfiqar Mirza reply to those who said he was not holding quran at the press conference

who will deny now that this was not Holy Quran.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Zulfiqar Mirza reply to those who said he was not holding quran at the press conference

ajeeb darama he is say behter tu mirza sab is per aamal kerty tu kafi sarey masial hal ho jaty

akramshafee

Voter (50+ posts)

where z "mehwish-ali " now...no comments...plz band kr dein ap log apna jhot propaganda...aur apnay andar wo himmat aur jurrat peda krin jo Dr.Zulfiqar Mirza me hi.....Allah Dr.Zulfiqar Mirza ki hifazat farmae,,,,aameen

woofer

Banned

Yar Ye hyderabad main original Quran ly kar aya hy. Karachi main drama kar ra tha.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Jo shaks logon ko marwasakta hai woh kuch bhi karsakta hai. Qasam sirf allah ki jaiz hai. Court main dono fareeq quran per hath rakhtay hain magar case sirf aik hi shaks jeet ta hai. Quran per hath rakh kar jhoot boldia aur baad main 100 logon ko khana khila kar allah say maafi mang li. Who knows what he is on about ?

ASQR1

Shahadat is the best wish one can have, but right now Pakistan needs people like him ,so I pray that he lives a long life and fixes those ghunda's and brings Pakistan close to what its founding fathers wanted Pakistan to be.

May Allah S.W.T. give him long life, enough power and company of good people to rid Pakistan form these problems. Ameen.

Wish him all the best.

Last edited:

Centennial73

MPA (400+ posts)

EVEN BIBLE PREDICT THAT 2000 YEARS AGO .
8x6c04.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Requesting all brothers tom please wait. Soon you will se Mehwish Ali and Spartacus & Co come out and say that this was a translated Quraan!!!
Then Mehwish Ali will ask all you to please die of shame (cry)

Wadaich

Requesting all brothers tom please wait. Soon you will se Mehwish Ali and Spartacus & Co come out and say that this was a translated Quraan!!!
Then Mehwish Ali will ask all you to please die of shame (cry)

Bhai Ji you mean:

8b37666d9f825ed3de3521dc7fcc2592.jpg
6942c91ce08fbda86e82644850a4154f.jpg

Spar-Mucus

And

63e3ea35b7ed3e08312141c63a912895.jpg

Meh-Witch

Last edited:

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

I think u should mention this video to MQM's (Chouran Wala) die hard supporters ..... their names are .....
Aslam Rao,magic.magic,fido82,humdaan,Sarwat,Ajnabi27,ALI ARYAN,woofer,moodali,mrbaig,elipst,Aslam Rao, sharjeel,noman3000, IndiaGuy ,Aijazahmed,putar kha,A.Ali.T ,Spartacus,ammad hafeez,rising.pak ,zourikhan ,nomy823 ,farazkhii etc
I know that they will deny it again ..... & will say both Quran are fake (naozobillah)

titan

MPA (400+ posts)

plz bhai don't post these kind of footages its family political forum & plz remove that image which its showing sperm in fingers:(

Wadaich

plz bhai don't post these kind of footages its family political forum & plz remove that image which its showing sperm in fingers:(
My brother it is not what U have identified.... ..... ..... Please check the meaning of very word "Mucus" ... .... .... However, it is Nasal secretion during flue... ... .... .... .:) Please don't conspire to get my post deleted and me banned. ;)

Last edited:

simple_and_peacefull

Yar Ye hyderabad main original Quran ly kar aya hy. Karachi main drama kar ra tha.
dear woofer,

Can you open eyes little bit more to check my following ...

Can watch both clip and try to see outside front page there is number written in Urdu . Then compare numbers from both clips it's look like this ٦٢ (62). It's will clear your doubt.

I hope you got my point.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thanks for accepting that the Quran at Hydrabad was original (finally someone from MQM came out of denial mode)................... Now listen what he said holding original Quran about ALTAF, MQM and KARACHI PRESS CONFERENCE.

Last edited: