World of Sufism (Tasawwuf Ki Dunya)...Some Worth Reading Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Dear Raaz, you are right that little knowledge is dangerous but we are humans and we cannot have all the knowledge there is. So I am afraid we are stuck with working with little knowledge we have or can get for ourselves. What Allah has created he does not get displeased with that. However if we stop learning new things that is when we are really in danger because we will become stuck without new input.

As for words jinn and malaaikah and shiyateen etc. dictionaries are available online. However that is beside the point, the real point is arguments involved in make beliefs that are attached to these words. They fall apart under scrutiny.

It can be clearly shown if anyone cares to explain what jinns are and what they are capable of in their own understanding as supernatural beings. The quran is not invention of mirza ghulam ahmed or ghulaam ahmed parwez. It is word of Allah in form of a text in Arabic language that explains thing in as much detail as much is necessary for its purpose of guiding humanity for its own good.

The meanings I used are not wrong because they are supported by sound arguments which show clearly that make belief meanings attached to these words are wrong. The quran is not a book for turning people into supernatural powerful human beings. Such ideas are alien to the quran. It is simply a divine book for guidance of humanity for its own good. This is its sole purpose right from the word go.

Inquiry discussion are always free of beliefs and in case of islam dogmas are not islam at all. In islam you are to believe what you can prove sensibly from the quran. Make beliefs are mullas invention to stop people from learning by way of raising questions. Don't forget if we want to learn then we must remain like kids who keep asking questions and try to find answers.

regards and all the best.
May Allah Save me from these ideas. I have red Pervez too.

I love Quran , and Quran e Pak is very easy to understand . it is self explanatory.

I learned Arabic for this purpose.
And if we know Arabic and then read Quran and understand, it is very experience and looks like we are feeling the Miracle.

Quran is the greatest Miracle given to Muhammad pbuh

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know the truth hurts. Sorry to hurt your feelings!

Can any Sufi explain these Shirkia Sufi Aqaid?

Following are some quotes from the Sufi books (پڑھو اور سر دھنو)

I am superior to Prophets and I am higher in rank than they are.(Sheikh Mohiuddin Ibn-Arabi, Hadeeqa Sultania pg190)

I have denounced Islam. I believe this is incumbent on people. Allah is God sitting in the heavens, I am the God on earth. (Statement of Hussain bin Mansoor Hallaj, Khateeb Baghdadi Vol 8, Ibne Athir chapter 11:140)

There is none else worthy of worship. Come and worship me.(Mullah Jalaluddin Rumi, Mathnawi 4:52)

This morning Allah wrestled with me. He floored me because I am 2 years younger than He is. (Abul Hassan Kharqani, Fawaid Faridiya pg 78)

Alas! The Muslim fails to understand that Allah can be found only in idol worship.
(Sufi Mahmood Shabistri, Sharah Gulshan-e-Raz pg 294)

My foot is on the neck of every saint. So, I placed my foot on Hazrat Ali's neck. (Abdul Qadir Jeelani, Asrar-ul-Qadam pg 191)

I hate the God who does not appear as a dog or cat. (Ibn-Arabi, Khazeena Imaniyah pg 168)

Whenever Khwaja Maudood Chishti desired to see the Ka’bah, angels airlifted it to the land of Chisht in India. (Malfoozat Khwaja Qutubuddin Bukhtiar Kaki, Fariduddin Ganj Shakar).

One thousand years have gone and so has the time of Muhammad. Now it is my time, the time of Ahmad. The second millennium is mine.(Sheikh Ahmad Sarhindi, the so-called “Mujaddid Alf-Sani”, Revivalist of the Second Millennium. (Mubda-wa-Ma’ad)

Adam cried for 300 years, so much so that birds made nests on his face. His tears brought forth so much grass that it covered his 60 meters long body. (Rahatul Muhibbeen c/o Ameer Khusro. Khwaja Nizamuddin Awlia)

Ba-Yazeed Bustami, supposedly the head of all saints, is quoted in his Malfoozat, the book of narratives:

- I am Glorious, the Ultimate, the Pure. My Glory is beyond description. (Nauzibilla)
- My Kingdom is greater than the Kingdom of God. (Nauzibilla)
- Allah is in my pocket. (Nauzibilla)
- My flag flies higher than the flag of Muhammad (pbuh). (Nauzibilla)
- I dived into the sea of Knowledge while the Prophets watched by the shore.

Ref: Ali Hajweri, “Daata Ganj Bakhsh,” in his Kashfil Mahjoob, pg 255-256 supports Ba-Yazeed Bustami's claim that he was God in human form.

Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Ajmeri taught his disciples a different Kalema (Creed) “There is no god but Allah and Chishti is His Messenger.” (Khwaja Fareed-ud-Din Ganj Shakar, Fawaed-us-Saalikeen pg 126-127)

Now, what message is Sheikh Afeef-ud-Din Talmisani trying to convey when he says: The Quran is loaded with Shirk (idolatry, polytheism). True Monotheism is that everything in the universe is God. (Malfoozat Talmisani pg 205)

It was right for the Pharaoh to say, “I am God”. He, of course, was a part of the Essence of God. (Malfoozat Talmisani pg 205)

Ba-Yazid Bustami could take the soul of any person whenever he wanted. My uncle Abu Raza Muhammad, upon hearing this became very upset and said, “Ba-Yazid could not return the soul and restore life. I can take a soul and return it as I want.” Then my uncle took the soul of Rahmatullah Kafshdoze and brought him back to life. (Shah Waliullah, Anfasul Afrifain pg 95)

It is obligatory upon a mu’min (believer) that he quits eating and drinking. He must get weak to the point where he becomes unable to pray.
(Sahl bin Abdullah Tastari, Malfoozat Arabi pg 289)

Hazrat Sha’raani was the Sheikh of miracles. He resided in a meadow and used to visit the town riding a wolf. He walked on water. His urine was drinkable like pure milk. (Allama Tareshi’s excerpts, Misra’ Tasawwuf pg 194).

Jalaluddin Rumi never prayed. When the time for prayers came he used to vanish. At last, it was discovered that he used to pray in the Ka’bah -2000 miles away from Quniah, five times a day.
(Khwaja Nizamuddin Awlia, Raahat-il-Quloob).

Once there was a Sheikh who used to grab a dog every day and put him on the prayer rug and said, “O dog, you are in the hands of God!” Those dogs then started walking on water and healed people by giving them Ta’weez (amulets). (Qutubuddin Bakhtiar Kaki, Malfoozat)

The dead body of a dervish was lying in a jungle laughing. I asked him, “You are dead. How can you laugh?” The dead body replied, “This is what happens in the love of Allah.” (Khwaja Ghareeb Nawaz, Moinuddin Chishti Ajmeri, Malfoozat)

The Universe lies within Koh Qaaf (the Mount Caucasus). This mountain is 40 times bigger than the earth. A cow is holding it on its head.(Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, Dalilul Arifain).

The people of Multan refused to provide fire to Shah Shams Tabrez for roasting meat. He became enraged, brought the sun down and roasted the meat. As people became restless with heat, they came to the saint and asked his forgiveness and then he ordered the sun to go back. Since that day, the town became known for its hot summers. (Ali Quli Baghdadi, Karamaat Shah Tabrez pg 233)

Ibraheem Adham was the governor of Balakh. While hunting, a deer turned back and scolded him. Since that day, Adham quit his throne and became a saint. (“Daata” Ganj Bakhsh, the Giver of Treasures, Kalamil Marghoob pg 229)

There was a 140 year old worshipper. He had an amputated foot. When asked, he said, “I was in I’tikaaf (seclusion for worship in a Masjid). I stepped one foot out. An angel warned me, and I immediately cut off my foot with a knife.” (Moinuddin Chishti Ajmeri in Malfoozat Uthman Harooni)

A man stole shrouds from graves for 40 years, but he went to the highest degree in Paradise.Why? Because he held on to the prayer rug (he prayed all the time). (Malfoozat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Ajmeri, by Khwaja Qutub Alam, Daleel Arifain)

واہ صاحب کیا کہنے آپ لوگوں کے، آج تو "علم" کے دریا بھائے جا رہے ہیں

خیر ویلا تو ایک ادنیٰ طالب علم ہے اور یہاں پہ موجود علماء کی موجودگی سے بہرہ مند ہونے کا ارادہ کرتا ہے

اصل میں ایک اشکال درپپیش ہے کہ آخر یہ جو پہلا کلمہ طیب ہے اس کو طیب کیوں کہا جاتاہے

کیوں کہ بعض لوگوں کے نزدیک "شرک" ہی بڑا گناہ ہے تو کلمہ طیب کو ہونا چاہیے تھا "لا الہٰ الا اللہ" مگر اس میں "محمد رسول اللہ" کیوں شامل کیا گیا

پاک ہونے کے لیے تو "لا الہٰ الا اللہ" ہی کافی تھا

ویسے بھی ایک سوال اور یہاں اٹھتا ہے کہ کلمہ طیب کا آخر ماخذ کیا ہے؟

اور عجیب سوال یہ کہ آخر اردو میں اس کا ترجمہ کیا کیا جائے گا؟

اگر ہم پہلے ہی حصے کو دیکھیں تو زیادہ تر ترجمہ جو آپ کو ملے گا "نہیں ہے معبود مگر اللہ"

اب "معبود" بذاتِ خود عربی کا لفظ ہے تو پھر "الہٰ" کا معنی کیا ہو گا

اگر "الہٰ" کا معنی "واجب الوجود" کریں تو پھر اللہ کو صرف ماننا تصور ہو گا نہ کہ اس کی عبادت کرنا

تو اس صورت میں عبادت کس کی کی جائے؟
مجھے امید ہے کہ پاکستان ۱۹۴۷

اور مغل ون جیسے نابغہ روزگار اپنی وسیع تر مطالعہ کہ روشنی مین جواب مرحمت فرمائیں گے

ان شااللہ

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is Pervezi and pervezi do not trust on Ahadees and try to find out their own logic in Quran.

These people think that every one is pagal and they are smart.

Same Qadyani also think , they are the smartest.

Dear Raaz, it would be helpful if you could put forth your arguments for support of your view point rather than the unhelpful remarks.

If you had thought about it, you would have realised yourself that including you we all have some views like others because we are all human beings and think alike or near about.

Both of us will have many common views and many different, just because some of our views coincide does not make me your followers or you my follower.

We all need independent thinking to arrive at our proper views even if by study of many different views. It only increases our knowledge. People who are trapped by mullas are those who are faithful to their dogmas. The result is division and stagnation.

For example, if you are held back by your make beliefs and I by my make beliefs and we were ready to kill each other over this, is there any sense in it? We want other to leave their make beliefs and join us but do not want others to raise questions as to what we ourselves believe. Can we not think a bit more and see that others are thinking the same twisted way?

This is why trapped people cannot unite because to truly unite people must be free to discuss and accept or reject ideas purely on basis of common ground that is solid.

Coming to parwez sb he was a thinker that is why he tried to came up with ideas that he did. The same is true about iqbal and sir seyyed or jinnah. If they were like mullas, pakistan could not have come about and muslims would have been crushed under poverty waiting for divine intervention just like we are doing today.

It is not that we need a leader today but people who also could understand the fight that we have on our hands today.

Creation of pakistan was a different kind of fight but establishing islam in pakistan is the much more difficult task. Why? Because this now needs proper understanding of islam otherwise islam cannot become rule of law in pakistan.

During creation different people supported the idea because in their minds they thought once the country is there then they can do what they want. The only power at that time was tribal chiefs, feudals, mullas and army chiefs. People were no power at all because they were not educated enough to realise what is good for them and who should they choose to lead them.

Just as ignorance was enemy in the beginning so it is even today. We are still trying to stay away from thought process. We are badly stuck in our self created trap of make beliefs, thinking that if we crossed this line the sky is going to fall down upon us and crush us.

So if we want to be something then we must let go of useless and damaging ideas and fears that hold us back from research and explorations just in case we discover something that goes against our cherished beliefs.

Unless a child plays with fire he is not going to learn what it may be good for therefore the child is not grown up unless a child has learned to be confident.

You got to let go yourself to fall many times before you learn to stand on your feet. We must test our beliefs for what they are worth other wise they serve no purpose other than keep us from what we should be doing just out of self induced fear.

Let us hope something good comes out of this discussion for all of us.

Mughal1

May Allah Save me from these ideas. I have red Pervez too.

I love Quran , and Quran e Pak is very easy to understand . it is self explanatory.

I learned Arabic for this purpose.
And if we know Arabic and then read Quran and understand, it is very experience and looks like we are feeling the Miracle.

Quran is the greatest Miracle given to Muhammad pbuh

Dear Raaz, the quran is a miracle but that is just a claim till we prove it so. The way to prove it a miracle is to learn it properly ourselves and be able to convince others with it and thereby unite and bring about the divine rule of law in the world.

This we cannot do till we argue with each other to educate each other and find a common ground that is based on solid foundation that nobody could deny by reason. This is impossible if we take the quran as a list of make beliefs that should not be touched. I will refer you to my earlier posts rather than repeating what I already stated.

The question is, how can I be in your house or you in my house the while we both insist on staying in our own respective houses? We each need to be willing to devise a way that helps us overcome our this hurdle. This is where solution is common ground that is sensible but solid. If we cannot do that then by our actions we are contradicting our own claims about the quran being a miracle. What kind of miracle is this that divides people instead of uniting them? This is why we must try to show that the quran does contain a solid formula for unity of mankind. Being divided on basis of the quran and claiming the quran is book of unity would make no sense would it? It is these like concerns that I want all of us to think about seriously before trying to defend our own make beliefs. Defending make beliefs leaves the quran open to criticism. This is why we must follow evidence even if it goes against our cherished beliefs. If all of us did that then unity between us is inevitable.

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

خیر ویلا تو ایک ادنیٰ طالب علم ہے اور یہاں پہ موجود علماء کی موجودگی سے بہرہ مند ہونے کا ارادہ کرتا ہے

اصل میں ایک اشکال درپپیش ہے کہ آخر یہ جو پہلا کلمہ طیب ہے اس کو طیب کیوں کہا جاتاہے

کیوں کہ بعض لوگوں کے نزدیک "شرک" ہی بڑا گناہ ہے تو کلمہ طیب کو ہونا چاہیے تھا "لا الہٰ الا اللہ" مگر اس میں "محمد رسول اللہ" کیوں شامل کیا گیا

اگر ہم پہلے ہی حصے کو دیکھیں تو زیادہ تر ترجمہ جو آپ کو ملے گا "نہیں ہے معبود مگر اللہ"

اگر "الہٰ" کا معنی "واجب الوجود" کریں تو پھر اللہ کو صرف ماننا تصور ہو گا نہ کہ اس کی عبادت کرنا

اور مغل ون جیسے نابغہ روزگار اپنی وسیع تر مطالعہ کہ روشنی مین جواب مرحمت فرمائیں گے

ان شااللہ

Dear Veila, Do you think that you can play your old tactics of deviating the topic by asking irrelevant questions?

Bay the way, do you intend to defend following Sufi ideology?

Following are some quotes from the Sufi books (پڑھو اور سر دھنو)

I am superior to Prophets and I am higher in rank than they are.(Sheikh Mohiuddin Ibn-Arabi, Hadeeqa Sultania pg190)

I have denounced Islam. I believe this is incumbent on people. Allah is God sitting in the heavens, I am the God on earth. (Statement of Hussain bin Mansoor Hallaj, Khateeb Baghdadi Vol 8, Ibne Athir chapter 11:140)

There is none else worthy of worship. Come and worship me.(Mullah Jalaluddin Rumi, Mathnawi 4:52)

This morning Allah wrestled with me. He floored me because I am 2 years younger than He is. (Abul Hassan Kharqani, Fawaid Faridiya pg 78)

Alas! The Muslim fails to understand that Allah can be found only in idol worship.
(Sufi Mahmood Shabistri, Sharah Gulshan-e-Raz pg 294)

My foot is on the neck of every saint. So, I placed my foot on Hazrat Ali's neck. (Abdul Qadir Jeelani, Asrar-ul-Qadam pg 191)

I hate the God who does not appear as a dog or cat. (Ibn-Arabi, Khazeena Imaniyah pg 168)

Whenever Khwaja Maudood Chishti desired to see the Ka’bah, angels airlifted it to the land of Chisht in India. (Malfoozat Khwaja Qutubuddin Bukhtiar Kaki, Fariduddin Ganj Shakar).

One thousand years have gone and so has the time of Muhammad. Now it is my time, the time of Ahmad. The second millennium is mine.(Sheikh Ahmad Sarhindi, the so-called “Mujaddid Alf-Sani”, Revivalist of the Second Millennium. (Mubda-wa-Ma’ad)

Adam cried for 300 years, so much so that birds made nests on his face. His tears brought forth so much grass that it covered his 60 meters long body. (Rahatul Muhibbeen c/o Ameer Khusro. Khwaja Nizamuddin Awlia)

Ba-Yazeed Bustami, supposedly the head of all saints, is quoted in his Malfoozat, the book of narratives:

- I am Glorious, the Ultimate, the Pure. My Glory is beyond description. (Nauzibilla)
- My Kingdom is greater than the Kingdom of God. (Nauzibilla)
- Allah is in my pocket. (Nauzibilla)
- My flag flies higher than the flag of Muhammad (pbuh). (Nauzibilla)
- I dived into the sea of Knowledge while the Prophets watched by the shore.

Ref: Ali Hajweri, “Daata Ganj Bakhsh,” in his Kashfil Mahjoob, pg 255-256 supports Ba-Yazeed Bustami's claim that he was God in human form.

Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Ajmeri taught his disciples a different Kalema (Creed) “There is no god but Allah and Chishti is His Messenger.” (Khwaja Fareed-ud-Din Ganj Shakar, Fawaed-us-Saalikeen pg 126-127)

Now, what message is Sheikh Afeef-ud-Din Talmisani trying to convey when he says: The Quran is loaded with Shirk (idolatry, polytheism). True Monotheism is that everything in the universe is God. (Malfoozat Talmisani pg 205)

It was right for the Pharaoh to say, “I am God”. He, of course, was a part of the Essence of God. (Malfoozat Talmisani pg 205)

Ba-Yazid Bustami could take the soul of any person whenever he wanted. My uncle Abu Raza Muhammad, upon hearing this became very upset and said, “Ba-Yazid could not return the soul and restore life. I can take a soul and return it as I want.” Then my uncle took the soul of Rahmatullah Kafshdoze and brought him back to life. (Shah Waliullah, Anfasul Afrifain pg 95)

It is obligatory upon a mu’min (believer) that he quits eating and drinking. He must get weak to the point where he becomes unable to pray.
(Sahl bin Abdullah Tastari, Malfoozat Arabi pg 289)

Hazrat Sha’raani was the Sheikh of miracles. He resided in a meadow and used to visit the town riding a wolf. He walked on water. His urine was drinkable like pure milk. (Allama Tareshi’s excerpts, Misra’ Tasawwuf pg 194).

Jalaluddin Rumi never prayed. When the time for prayers came he used to vanish. At last, it was discovered that he used to pray in the Ka’bah -2000 miles away from Quniah, five times a day.
(Khwaja Nizamuddin Awlia, Raahat-il-Quloob).

Once there was a Sheikh who used to grab a dog every day and put him on the prayer rug and said, “O dog, you are in the hands of God!” Those dogs then started walking on water and healed people by giving them Ta’weez (amulets). (Qutubuddin Bakhtiar Kaki, Malfoozat)

The dead body of a dervish was lying in a jungle laughing. I asked him, “You are dead. How can you laugh?” The dead body replied, “This is what happens in the love of Allah.” (Khwaja Ghareeb Nawaz, Moinuddin Chishti Ajmeri, Malfoozat)

The Universe lies within Koh Qaaf (the Mount Caucasus). This mountain is 40 times bigger than the earth. A cow is holding it on its head.(Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, Dalilul Arifain).

The people of Multan refused to provide fire to Shah Shams Tabrez for roasting meat. He became enraged, brought the sun down and roasted the meat. As people became restless with heat, they came to the saint and asked his forgiveness and then he ordered the sun to go back. Since that day, the town became known for its hot summers. (Ali Quli Baghdadi, Karamaat Shah Tabrez pg 233)

Ibraheem Adham was the governor of Balakh. While hunting, a deer turned back and scolded him. Since that day, Adham quit his throne and became a saint. (“Daata” Ganj Bakhsh, the Giver of Treasures, Kalamil Marghoob pg 229)

There was a 140 year old worshipper. He had an amputated foot. When asked, he said, “I was in I’tikaaf (seclusion for worship in a Masjid). I stepped one foot out. An angel warned me, and I immediately cut off my foot with a knife.” (Moinuddin Chishti Ajmeri in Malfoozat Uthman Harooni)

A man stole shrouds from graves for 40 years, but he went to the highest degree in Paradise.Why? Because he held on to the prayer rug (he prayed all the time). (Malfoozat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Ajmeri, by Khwaja Qutub Alam, Daleel Arifain)

Last edited:

Mughal1

ان شااللہ

Dear Veila Mast, here is my view point.

1)Allah= ism alam = proper noun

2)Ilaah= ism zaat = classificational noun or common noun or a name used for a particular kind of a thing or being.

3) Ilaah is collective name for all the properties and capabilities of this kind of being which are called attributes=sifaate zaat + sifaate afaal=capabilities for actions.

4)Since ilaah is collection of all the attributes therefore one can attach to this noun any qualities that go with it eg Allah is ilaah ie God, eternal, sovereign, merciful, creator, provider, sustainer, the one who deserves service or obedience etc etc.

5)All sifaat of Allah are due to his person therefore are not separate from him and therefore are eternal. However his afaal are haadith= accidental= bound by time and sequence.

6)The quran is word of Allah in sense of its information but medium is creation. In other words Allah has used created things to convey his message. If I could explain by an analogy.

Let us take television, images and sounds are converted into electrical signals then processed for transmission and then detected by receivers at the other end and processed to get back the same information that was conveyed to begin with. Each time the actual information was used to modify the medium in which it was transmitted. The mediums changed but information remained the same eg sound from the mouth creates air waves that are ware converted by microphone or transducer into an electrical signal. So what we say does not go through as it was but the information does. Sound carried first by air signal then by electical signal.

Likewise the quran comes from Allah but when it reaches us it is just information from Allah but no part of Allah.

7)The quran tells us Allah is ever existing but it does not tell us that his knowledge remains ever the very same. It seems it changes with time and sequence. For example, before Allah created this world, his knowledge about it was different than after he created it. In other words the knowledge of Allah is ever changing because it is based upon his sifaate afaaly. Since Allah never stops his actions. This needs a lot more explaining but more may be later.

However, I would like comments of friends to see how they view these terms and zaate ilaahia. The quran does not go into much detail of being of Allah.

Pakistani1947

About some famous Sufi Saints

Shaikh Ibraheem bin Saeed Al-Shagoori & Shaikh Yusf Al-Qeemeenee

Imam Ibn Katheer in Al-Bidaayah Wal Nihaayah 13/289 said:

The laymen ('Awaam) and the mindless used to claim that he had special statuses (Ah'waal) and knowledge of the unseen (Mukaashafaat). They believed in him although he did not used to observe prayers or fasting. He died on Sunday, the 7th of Jumada Al-Oolaa, and was buried in the Moulaheen graveyard on mount Qasyoon, next to the grave of Shaikh Yusuf Al-Qeemeenee, who died before him.

Shaikh Yusuf used to live in the restrooms of the Nooriddeen public bathroom. He used to sit on dirt and filth (Najaasaat) and his clothes used to drag over Najaasaat in narrow roads.

But the 'Awaam used to love and obey him extremely. They used to believe in him.

Neither did he perform prayer, nor did he avoid Najaasah. Whoever used to visit him had to sit over Najaasah at the door of the restroom.

The 'Awaam used to mention his Mukaashafaat and miracles (Karaamaat), but all of this was nonsense from the 'Awaam and those who were delirious. They used to believe the same in other crazy individuals.

When Shaikh Yusuf Al-Qameenee died, lots of 'Awaam attended his funeral. His body was carried over their shoulders all the way to mount Qasyoon. There was chanting and Zikr at his Janazah.

Some 'Awaam took care of his grave, they built it from decorated rocks, and put a painted roof over it, and doors. They exaggerated his status.

A group of people remained in recitation and Tahleel for a while at his grave, and food was cooked for them, so they used to eat and drink there.

Ibn Ataaillah AlSakandari

Abul Fadl, Ahmad bin Muhammad bin AbdulKareem, known as Ibn Ataaillah AlSakandari AlShathily AlMaliky, died in Cairo year 709 AH.

He is considered one of the most famous Sufi preachers. To say the truth, there is a lot of benefit in his statements and sermons. However, I will quote from his books deviations in Aqeedah which were a result of extremism and being distanced from proper knowledge.

This will benefit in warning from these books and their author.

He said in his book Taj AlAroos page 36: Allah SWT informs those who observe His rights about His intentions in His kingdom. Then Ibn Ataaillah looked at some of his followers and asked them: Is there among you any one whom Allah SWT informs of His intentions? They replied: No, He said: Then you should cry on your souls.

He said in the same book page 75: Shaikh Makeenuddeeen AlAsmar RAA said: When I was in Alexandria I saw two suns rising together. I was surprised. I got closer, and found a youth whose beard had just started to grow. His light overwhelmed the sun light. I gave him salam, and he replied. I told him: From where are you? He replied: I prayed Fajr in AlAqsa mosque, I prayed Thuhur here, and will pray Asr in Mecca, and Maghrib in Madinah. I told him: will you be my guest? He replied: There is no way, then he left.

Note: Refer to AlFatawa AlHindiyyah 4/348. Several scholars have declared Kufr on he who claims to have such miracles.

Ibn Ataillah also claimed that Allah SWT speaks to the Awlia directly. He said on page 47: A wife told her husband: I can not stand being away from you, or that you occupy yourself with someone other than me. Later, Allah SWT called this man and told him: Your wife is not a creator, or a founder, yet she loves that you dedicate your heart to her. So how much would I love for you to dedicate your heart to me.

He also said on page 30: Only a stupid man cries when his son dies, and does not cry at what he missed with Allah SWT. Crying at a lost son is just like saying: I am crying at what occupied me from my lord. This man should be happy for losing his son.

Note: Let us not forget that the best on mankind, Prophet Muhammad PBUH cried when his son, Ibraaheem died.

Ibn Ataillah said: I heard our sheikh Almursi AbulAbbaas interpreting the Ayah: None of our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar, he said the verse means: We do not take away a Wali, but bring another Wali in his place.

The most famous of Ibn Ataillahs books is AlHikam Aataiyyah. In this book he demonstrates that he believes in the Aqeedah of Wahdat AlWojood.

Ahmad AlTijani:

Abul Abbaass, Ahmad bin AlMukhtaar bin Ahmad bin Muhammad AlTijani. He was born in 1150 AH, in Ayn Madi, the same Moroccan village where his grandfather was born.

He was raised in this village, then traveled to numerous cities. During his travels he was affected by some Shuyookh of the Sufi Tareeqs whom he met.

When he reached the village of Abi Sayfoon, he claimed that he received the opening (revelation), and that he met the Prophet PBUH in person not in a dream. He claimed that the Prophet PBUH gave him permission to educate the people, and that he took the Tareeqah from him PBUH.

AlTijani claimed that the Prophet PBUH ordered him to drop all of what he had learned from other teachers, and to be sufficient with what he learned from the Prophet in person. He claimed that the Prophet PBUH taught him a Werd that is to be taught to his followers.

When he arrived to Faass (Morocco), AlTijani established his Tareeqah and built a Zawiyah for his followers.

Later, he claimed to be of the lineage of AlHassan bin Ali RAA. Again, he claimed that he asked the Prophet PBUH about his lineage. The Prophet PBUH responded: you are truly my son (three times), your lineage to AlHassan is authentic.

AlTijani left no useful knowledge. However, his student, Ali Harzaam, collected a book listing his virtues and miracles etc.

AlTijanis Beliefs:

1) He claimed to be the final of all Awliaa. That no heavenly knowledge reaches any Wali except through him. This continues after his death.

2) He is the first to enter Jannah with his followers.

3) Allah SWT granted him intercession for all of those who lived in his generation.

4) He gave himself attributes of prophethood, Uloohiyyah and Ruboobiyayh.

5) His belief in Fanaa and Wahdat AlWojood, and that he is at the peak of all creation.

6) His claim that Allah SWTs knowledge flows to Prophet Muhammad first, then to the rest of Prophets, then to him (AlTijani) then to the rest of humanity. This continues until the day of judgment.

7) Disrespect of righteous people. He said: My foot is over the necks of all righteous people until the day of judgment.

8) He claimed to know the unseen and to read peoples minds.

9) He claimed that those who leave his Tareeqah will face a horrible ending, death and Kufr.

10) The student should behave with his Shaikh with complete surrender, just like a dead person behaves towards the one who washes him.

11) The Prophet PBUH taught him Allahs greatest name.

12) Awliyaa leave their graves shortly after burial.

13) The Prophet PBUH attends the Sufi gatherings in person, along with the righteous Khulafaa.

Last edited:

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Veila Mast, here is my view point.

1)Allah= ism alam = proper noun

2)Ilaah= ism zaat = classificational noun or common noun or a name used for a particular kind of a thing or being.

3) Ilaah is collective name for all the properties and capabilities of this kind of being which are called attributes=sifaate zaat + sifaate afaal=capabilities for actions.

4)Since ilaah is collection of all the attributes therefore one can attach to this noun any qualities that go with it eg Allah is ilaah ie God, eternal, sovereign, merciful, creator, provider, sustainer, the one who deserves service or obedience etc etc.

5)All sifaat of Allah are due to his person therefore are not separate from him and therefore are eternal. However his afaal are haadith= accidental= bound by time and sequence.

6)The quran is word of Allah in sense of its information but medium is creation. In other words Allah has used created things to convey his message. If I could explain by an analogy.

Let us take television, images and sounds are converted into electrical signals then processed for transmission and then detected by receivers at the other end and processed to get back the same information that was conveyed to begin with. Each time the actual information was used to modify the medium in which it was transmitted. The mediums changed but information remained the same eg sound from the mouth creates air waves that are ware converted by microphone or transducer into an electrical signal. So what we say does not go through as it was but the information does. Sound carried first by air signal then by electical signal.

Likewise the quran comes from Allah but when it reaches us it is just information from Allah but no part of Allah.

7)The quran tells us Allah is ever existing but it does not tell us that his knowledge remains ever the very same. It seems it changes with time and sequence. For example, before Allah created this world, his knowledge about it was different than after he created it. In other words the knowledge of Allah is ever changing because it is based upon his sifaate afaaly. Since Allah never stops his actions. This needs a lot more explaining but more may be later.

However, I would like comments of friends to see how they view these terms and zaate ilaahia. The quran does not go into much detail of being of Allah.

I owe you big thanks Mughal Sahab, at least you tried to help me out here but my question were:

Why first Kalma is called "Tayyab"?

(That was my first question)

I hope you know meaning but I asked wisdom naming first Kalma as "Tayyab"!

If you know then please let me know.

Then my second question was source of first Kalma.

Is it Quranic verse or Hadith?

Then my third question was about translation of Kalma Tayyab.

You jumped to third question and tried to answer that but:

My question was difference between "Ilah" and "Mabood".

Any way if you don't mind may I ask you another question:

What do you think about superiority in Rasool Allah Sal Lallah o Waslam and Quran?

Quran is Sifat e Elahi (I hope you are aware of Imam Ahmad Bin Hanbal's stance)

Rasool Allah Sal Lallah o Waslam is Makhlooq e Elahi.

So which one is superior?

(For Mr. Pakistan Only: Sir you again blamed me for deviating topic but it is such strange to me you are running away from basics of Islam, Kalma Tayyiba is very basic thing in Islam and you are not aware of it, isn't a shame!)

Mughal1

I owe you big thanks Mughal Sahab, at least you tried to help me out here but my question were:

Why first Kalma is called "Tayyab"?

(That was my first question)

I hope you know meaning but I asked wisdom naming first Kalma as "Tayyab"!

If you know then please let me know.

Then my second question was source of first Kalma.

Is it Quranic verse or Hadith?

Then my third question was about translation of Kalma Tayyab.

You jumped to third question and tried to answer that but:

My question was difference between "Ilah" and "Mabood".

Any way if you don't mind may I ask you another question:

What do you think about superiority in Rasool Allah Sal Lallah o Waslam and Quran?

Quran is Sifat e Elahi (I hope you are aware of Imam Ahmad Bin Hanbal's stance)

Rasool Allah Sal Lallah o Waslam is Makhlooq e Elahi.

So which one is superior?

(For Mr. Pakistan Only: Sir you again blamed me for deviating topic but it is such strange to me you are running away from basics of Islam, Kalma Tayyiba is very basic thing in Islam and you are not aware of it, isn't a shame!)

Dear VeilaMast, Kalima tayibah is called so because it means the one who declares it has denounced rule or sovereignty of anyone other than Allah. Accepting rule of other than Allah= shirk. Tayyib simply means pure or free of harm or fault. This is why all that is tayyib is lawful. Since any rule by anyone other than that of Allah is harmful for mankind therefore in the rule of Allah is freedom from ills for humanity.

Quran is not sifate of Allah it is his fail. Sifat is kaleem=ability to produce kalaam. It is because Allah has ability to speak so he spoke the quran. The quran being fail of Allah is not qadeem. It came to existence when Allah spoke it. However Allah was always able to speak but did he speak or not at any particular moment in time is different.

The quranic information is not creation but the medium is. AFAAL of Allah are not creation but the medium in which they work are.

Allah is God so obviously his sifaat and afaal are above creation because they are not creation. Only the effects of Allah's actions are creation. For example, Allah is creator and he creates this world. The act of creation by Allah is not creation but effect of his act is creation.

The source of kalma tayyab is quran in the sense that both of its parts are part of actual quranic text. The quran declares la ilaaha illallah as well as muhammadurrasoolullah.

hope this helps clarify things.

Last edited:

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
dear aap pehlay tahqeeq karo Allam ne ye sher kab kaha tha,agar na pata chalay tu main bataa doon ga kab kaha tha,allam jee ne ye sher apnay akhri saloon mein kahay the,apni taraf se Iqbaal ban kar jawab na do,tahqeeq karo pehlay,iqbaal bannay ki koshish na karo,,waisya b is foram par 4 user name har waqt jawab denay k liay tiyar hotay hain,mughal,pakistan wala.columbess aur b hay aik 2,mean ye user name 24 hourse online rehtay hain,aap time chek kar lo in ki post har waqt mein ho gi,mean ye paid agent hain,takfeeri hain,aur ummat muslim ko taqseem karna chahtay hain,beacre full takfeeris se
Dear lotaa, alaama iqbal peda hote hi dr iqbal nahin the. He was born in a sunni household and took time to grow both bodily and mentally and finally realised that islam needed to be rediscovered and put together once more because all information about islam was muddled up by interference of rulers with islamic texts and reinterpretation of the quran.

Iqbal: Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam

Unless a person has faced same situation as iqbal did or has bothered to think about how people are forced to change their thoughts over life time being forced by reason due to varying situations and circumstances.

A baby grows up and looks at the same things with new points of view.

So what iqbal thought when he was ten he did not think the same way as when he was in his later life. One can look back at one's own stories one wrote in school time and see the difference. What I did in 50s or thought it is not same in 2011.

Hope that explains the contradictions we all have in our own life times. We all think that our views are better in later life as compared to earlier life.

regards and all the best

such bolo

It is not true.did you heard any thing from their own mouth?
میرے بھائی یوں تو قرآن بھی ہم نے اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کے منہ سے براہ راست نہیں سنا...تو کیا کسی بات پر یقین کرنے کے لئے منہ سے سننا ضروری ہے؟؟ نہیں بلکے قرائن اور شواہد کے ذریعے سے یہ ثابت ہوتا ہے کے آیا یہ بات جن سے منسوب ہے وہ کس حد تک درست ہے....اگر تو کوئی کتاب کسی بزرگ کی اپنی لکھی ہوئی ہو اور اس کتاب میں انہوں نے اپنے عقائد کا اظہار کیا ہو اور اس کتاب کا ان بزرگ سے تعلق بھی طے شدہ ہو یعنی اس میں اختلاف نہ ہو تو پھر وہ بات انہی بزرگ کی مانی جائیگی
Some people wrote books on them and someone translated.
جی ہاں آپ کی یہ بات درست ہے کے بہت سی باتیں بزرگوں سے منسوب کردی گیئ ہیں اور حقیقت میں حسن ظن یہے ہے کے ان بزرگوں نے یہ باتیں نہیں کہیں..ہاں جہاں تک ان کی اپنی کتب کے جو انہوں نے خود تحریر کی ہیں تو بہرحال جب تک کے کوئی دلیل نہ ہو ان کتب کو ان بزرگوں کی ہی مانا جائیگا

ویسے ایسا بھی ہوا ہے کے کچھ کتب میں اختلاف ہے کے آیا یہ انہی بزرگ کی ہیں جو معروف ہیں یا کسی اور بزرگ کی جن کے صرف نام کی مماثلت ہے
As Allah said , the person having the knowledge of book , served Hazrat Suleman. what is shirk in that.
میرے بھائی آپ صحیح کہ رہے ہیں کے اس بات میں تو کوئی شرک نہیں...مگر کیا کیا جائے کے ان باتوں سے لوگ شرکیہ افعال کے لئے جواز ڈھونڈھتے ہیں...جیسا کے میں نے پہلے کہا کے میرے ایک دوست نے اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی حیات کو ثابت کرنے کے لئے اور اللہ کے نبی کے ہر جگا حاضر و ناظر ثابت کرنے کے لئے شیطان کی لمبی زندگی اور شیطان کے ہر جگہ حاضر ہونے کو مثال کے طور پر پیش کیا

جب کے نہ شیطان کو ابدی حیات حاصل ہے نہ ہی وہ ہر جگہ حاضر و ناظر ہے...مگر لوگ اپنے شرکیہ افعال کے ثبوت میں شیطان کو بھی پونھچا ہوا منوانے کی کوشش کرتے ہیں..نعوذ باللہ
But u did not read that ayat and blame us shirk...
میرے خیال میں آپ پر الزام تو کسی نے نہی لگایا...ہاں صوفیہ کا دفاع کرنے کا مطلب صوفیہ اپنے آپ کو کہلانے والے اور صوفیت کا پرچار کرنے والے علما کے عقائد کا دفاع ہے...اور صوفیہ کے عقائد بدعات اور شرک سے بھرپور ہیں...چاہے اسے کتنا ہی چھپایا جائے...آپ تبلیغی نصاب ہی پڑھلیں...فضائل حج جو مولانا زکریا کی تصنیف ہے کے آخری حصّے میں دیے گئے واقعات کا ہی مطالعہ کرلیں...آپ حیران ہوجائینگے کے کلمہ کی دعوت دینے والی جماعت کس قسم کے بےبنیاد واقعات عوام میں پھیلا رہی ہے
حضرت سفیان ثوری سے ایک واقعہ نقل ہے کہ انہوں نے ایک جوان کو دیکھا جو ہر قدم پر درود پڑھتا تھا انہوں نے اس سے پوچھاکہ کیا کسی علمی دلیل سے تیرا یہ عمل ہے یا محض اپنی رائے سے؟اس نے کہا میں اپنی ماں کے ساتھ حج کو گیا تھا میری ماں وہیں مر گئی اس کا منہ کالا ہو گیا اور پیٹ پھول گیا جس سے مجھے اندازہ ہوا کہ بہت سخت گناہ ہوا ہے۔میں نے دعا کی تو دیکھا کہ تہامہ (حجاز)سے ایک ابر آیا اس سے ایک آدمی ظاہر ہوا اس نے اپنا مبارک ہاتھ میری ماں کے منہ پر پھیرا جس سے وہ بالکل روشن ہو گےا اور پیٹ پر ہاتھ پھیرا تو ورم بھی جاتا رہا۔(نعوذباللہ )میں نے پوچھا کہ آپ کون ہیں ؟ تو انہوں نے فرمایا کہ میں تیرا نبی محمد صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم ہوں ۔ انہوں نے مجھے وصیت کی کہ ہر قدم پر درود پڑھا کر۔

(فضائل درود۔ص104)

شیخ ابو یعقوب سنوسی کہتے ہیں کہ میرے پاس ایک مرید آیا اور کہنے لگا کہ میں کل ظہر کے وقت مر جاؤں گا۔ چنانچہ دوسرے دن ظہر کے وقت مسجد حرام میں آیا، طواف کیا اور تھوڑی دور جا کر مر گیا، میں نے اس کو غسل کیا اور دفن کیا۔ جب میں نے اس کو قبر میں رکھا تو اس نے آنکھیں کھول دیں۔ میں نے کہا کہ مرنے کے بعد بھی زندگی ہے۔ کہنے لگا کہ میں زندہ ہوں اور اللہ کا ہر عاشق زندہ ہی رہتا ہے۔

{فضائل صدقات، حصہ دوم، صفحہ 509**

"ابو علی روذ باری کہتے ہیں کہ ایک فقیر میرے پاس عید کے دن آیا، بہت خستہ حال پرانے کپڑے، کہنے لگا: یہاں کوئی پاک صاف جگہ ایسی ہے جہاں کوئی غریب فقیر مر جائے۔ میں نے لاپروائی سے لغو سمجھ کر کہہ دیا کہ اندر آجا اور جہاں چاہے پڑ کے مر جا۔ وہ اندر آیا، وضو کیا، چند رکعات پڑھی اور لیٹ کر مر گیا۔ میں نے اس کی تجہیز و تکفین کی، اور جب دفن کرنے لگا تو مجھے خیال آیا کہ اس کے منہ پر سے کفن ہٹا کر اس کا منہ زمین پر رکھ دوں، تاکہ حق تعالٰی شانہ اس کی غربت پر رحم فرمائے۔ میں نے اس کا منہ کھولا اس نے آنکھیں کھول دیں۔ میں نے پوچھا: میرے سردار کیا موت کے بعد بھی زندگی ہے؟ کہنے لگا کہ میں زندہ ہوں اور اللہ تعالٰی کا ہر عاشق زندہ ہوتا ہے۔ میں کل قیامت میں اپنی وجاہت سے تیری مدد کروں گا۔"

{فضائل صدقات، حصہ دوم، صفحہ 516**

میرے بھائی یہ وہ من گھڑت واقعات ہیں جو صوفیہ نہ صرف پھیلاتے ہیں بلکے صوفیہ سے عقیدت رکھنے والے علماء اور عوام بھی باقاعدہ منصوبہ بندی سے عوام میں پھیلاتے ہیں..اب غور کیجئے اللہ قرآن میں فرماتا ہے

بیشک اللہ تعالٰی ہی کے پاس قیامت کا علم ہے وہی بارش نازل فرماتا ہے اور ماں کے پیٹ میں جو ہے اسے جانتا ہے کوئی (بھی) نہیں جانتا کہ کل کیا (کچھ) کرے گا؟ نہ کسی کو یہ معلوم ہے کہ کس زمین میں مرے گا (یاد رکھو) اللہ تعالٰی پورے علم والا اور صحیح خبروں والا ہے۔
”سورہ لقمان: آیۃ 34‘‘

اس آیت مبارکہ میں اللہ تبارک وتعالٰی نے 5 باتوں کے بارہ میں بیان فرمایا کہ ان کا علم حقیقی صرف اللہ ہی کو ہے۔

اسی کی مزید توضیح رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی حدیث مبارک سے ہوتی ہے۔ ارشاد فرمایا

غیب کی پانچ کنجیاں ہیں، جنھیں صرف اللہ ہی جانتا ہے۔
۱۔ کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ کل ہو گا؟
۲۔ کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ رحم مادر میں کیا ہے؟
۳۔ کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ کل وہ کیا کرے گا؟
۴۔ کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ وہ کس جگہ مرے گا؟
اور ۵۔ کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ بارش کب نازل ہوگی

{صحیح البخاری، کتاب الاستسقاء، باب لا یدری متی یحیء المطرالا اللہ تعالٰی، رقم: 1039**

اللہ تو فرما رہا ہے کے کوئی نہیں جانتا کے وہ کب مرے گا مگر صوفیہ کی جماعت سے متعلق دعویٰ کے یہ جانتے تھے کے وہ کب مرینگے...اعوذباللہ
پھر مرنے کے بعد یہ دعویٰ کے زندہ ہیں...عجیب...تو پھر تدفین چہ معنی دارد ؟؟؟؟

یہی وہ واقعات ہیں کے جن کے بعد لوگ عقیدہ رکھتے ہیں کے اللہ کے نبی اور اولیاء ہماری مدد کو آئینگے ..اور یہیں سے انسان یااللہ مدد کے بجاے یا علی مدد اور یا رسول اللہ مدد جیسے شرکیہ نعرے لگاتا ہے..اللہ ہمیں سچی توحید سمجھنے کی توفیق عطا فرماے​

Last edited:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a fabricated stories!

Many Sahabi (RA) were alive many years after the death of our beloved Prophet Muhammad
pbuh. Did any of those Sahabi (RA) tell any story like you are quoting above. Were these Sufis of more calibre than Sahabis(RA) ??

کچھ اللہ کا خوف کرو بھائی

The answer to your comment...

Can anybody provide any authentic Hadeeth where it is mentioned the our beloved Prophet Muhammad صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم or any Sahabi (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) were capable of being at different places at the same time?

May Allah give hidayat to my Muslim fellows to recognize these fabricated stories and give them knowledge of Quraan and Hadeeth (Aameen)

You decided to ignore....

While you jumped directly to a previous post...

If you read carefully... I simply pasted the article which Behzadji referred to.... to make it convenient for the people to read it here...

It is another point that I believe in it or not... For you these are fabricated stories... For me... this is possible... I do not claim that these stories are an absolute truth... neither do I take them as "fabricated" simply on the basis of the fact that we do not have such stories from Sahaba...

If somebody tells you that I came from thousands of miles away on a 747 in 8 hours... will you simply reject it because this did not happen in the days of Sahaba... or does this tell you that this person is better than them because they did not do it... استغفرالله..
or simply because you havent boarded a 747 in life??? (assumption!!)

Did you read about the incident of Madain where Muslim army passed through the raging river unharmed under the leadership of Sa'ad Bin Abi Waqqas :razi:? (Unfortunately ca't dig out the reference for it)

While having said that ... You are implying that people believe that Sufis are معاذاللہ of greater caliber than Sahaba :razi: .... I never said that... Neither I think somebody can reach the level of the dust of the feet of Sahaba... The further we are from the time of the Prophet pbuh ... the worse we are...

[/SIZE]
کچھ اللہ کا خوف کرو بھائی

اور آپ تھوڑی شرم كریں ۔۔۔۔ جو میں نے كہا نہیں۔۔۔ آپ نے اس كا الزام بھی مجھ پر لگا دیا۔۔۔ اپنی طرف سےباتیں فرض نہ كریں۔۔۔

Last edited:

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
aap ne kaha kisi ko koi ilam nahi k kon kahan maray ga,humara yaqeen hay ALLAH ne apnay NABI SALLALLAHO ALAIHE WASALLAM ko har ilam diya tha,ye Hadees parh lo,shayed aap gumrahi se bach jao,عَنْ أَنَسٍ رضي الله عنه في رواية طويلة أَنَّ رَسُوْلَ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم شَاوَرَ، حِيْنَ بَلَغَنَا إِقَبَالُ أَبِي سُفْيَانَ، وَقَامَ سَعْدُ بْنُ عُبَادَةَ رضي الله عنه فَقَالَ : وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ، لَوْ أَمَرْتَنَا أَنْ نُخِيْضَهَا الْبَحْرَ لَأَخَضْنَاهَا. وَلَوْ أَمَرْتَنَا أَنْ نَضْرِبَ أَکْبَادَهَا إلَي بَرْکِ الْغِمَادِ لَفَعَلْنَا. قَالَ : فَنَدَبَ رَسُوْلُ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم النَّاسَ، فَانْطَلَقُوْا حَتَّي نَزَلُوْا بَدْرًا، فَقَالَ رَسُوْلُ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم : هَذَا مَصْرَعُ فُلَانٍ قَالَ : وَيَضَعُ يَدَهُ عَلَي الْأَرْضِ، هَاهُنَا وَهَاهُنَا. قَالَ : فَمَا مَاتَ أَحَدُهُمْ عَنْ مَوْضِعِ يَدِ رَسُوْلِ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم . رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ وَأَبُوْدَاوُدَ.
الحديث رقم 15 : أخرجه مسلم في الصحيح، کتاب : الجهاد والسير، باب : غزوة بدر، 3 / 1403، الرقم : 1779، ونحوه في کتاب : الجنة وصفة نعيمها وأهلها، باب : عرض مقعد الميت من الجنة أو النار عليه وإثبات عذاب القبر والتعوذ منه، 4 / 2202، الرقم : 2873، وأبو داود في السنن، کتاب : الجهاد، باب : في الأسير ينال منه ويضرب ويقرن، 3 / 58، الرقم : 2071، والنسائي في السنن، کتاب : الجنائز، باب : أرواح المؤمنين، 4 / 108، الرقم : 2074، وفي السنن الکبري، 1 / 665، الرقم؛ 2201، وابن حبان في الصحيح، 11 / 24، الرقم : 4722، وأحمد بن حنبل في المسند، 3 / 219، الرقم : 13320، والبزار في المسند، 1 / 340، الرقم : 222، وابن أبي شيبة في المصنف، 7 / 362، الرقم : 36708، والطبراني في المعجم الأوسط، 8 / 219، الرقم : 8453، وفي المعجم الصغير، 2 / 233، الرقم : 1085، وأبو يعلي في المسند، 6 / 69، الرقم : 3322، وابن الجوزي في صفوة الصفوة، 1 / 102، والخطيب التبريزي في مشکاة المصابيح، 2 / 381، الرقم : 5871. ’’حضرت انس بن مالک رضی اللہ عنہ روایت کرتے ہیں کہ جب ہمیں ابو سفیان کے (قافلہ کی شام سے) آنے کی خبر پہنچی تو حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے صحابہ کرام سے مشورہ فرمایا۔ حضرت سعد بن عبادہ رضی اللہ عنہ نے کھڑے ہو کر عرض کیا : (یا رسول اللہ!) اس ذات کی قسم جس کے قبضہ قدرت میں میری جان ہے! اگر آپ ہمیں سمندر میں گھوڑے ڈالنے کا حکم دیں تو ہم سمندر میں گھوڑے ڈال دیں گے، اگر آپ ہمیں برک الغماد پہاڑ سے گھوڑوں کے سینے ٹکرانے کا حکم دیں تو ہم ایسا بھی کریں گے۔ تب حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے لوگوں کو بلایا لوگ آئے اور وادی بدر میں اُترے۔ پھر حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : یہ فلاں کافر کے گرنے کی جگہ ہے، آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم زمین پر اس جگہ اور کبھی اس جگہ دستِ اقدس رکھتے۔ حضرت انس رضی اللہ عنہ کہتے ہیں کہ پھر (دوسرے دن) کوئی کافر حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم کی بتائی ہوئی جگہ سے ذرا برابر بھی ادھر ادھر نہیں مرا۔‘‘
میرے بھائی یوں تو قرآن بھی ہم نے اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کے منہ سے براہ راست نہیں سنا...تو کیا کسی بات پر یقین کرنے کے لئے منہ سے سننا ضروری ہے؟؟ نہیں بلکے قرائن اور شواہد کے ذریعے سے یہ ثابت ہوتا ہے کے آیا یہ بات جن سے منسوب ہے وہ کس حد تک درست ہے....اگر تو کوئی کتاب کسی بزرگ کی اپنی لکھی ہوئی ہو اور اس کتاب میں انہوں نے اپنے عقائد کا اظہار کیا ہو اور اس کتاب کا ان بزرگ سے تعلق بھی طے شدہ ہو یعنی اس میں اختلاف نہ ہو تو پھر وہ بات انہی بزرگ کی مانی جائیگی

جی ہاں آپ کی یہ بات درست ہے کے بہت سی باتیں بزرگوں سے منسوب کردی گیئ ہیں اور حقیقت میں حسن ظن یہے ہے کے ان بزرگوں نے یہ باتیں نہیں کہیں..ہاں جہاں تک ان کی اپنی کتب کے جو انہوں نے خود تحریر کی ہیں تو بہرحال جب تک کے کوئی دلیل نہ ہو ان کتب کو ان بزرگوں کی ہی مانا جائیگا

ویسے ایسا بھی ہوا ہے کے کچھ کتب میں اختلاف ہے کے آیا یہ انہی بزرگ کی ہیں جو معروف ہیں یا کسی اور بزرگ کی جن کے صرف نام کی مماثلت ہے

میرے بھائی آپ صحیح کہ رہے ہیں کے اس بات میں تو کوئی شرک نہیں...مگر کیا کیا جائے کے ان باتوں سے لوگ شرکیہ افعال کے لئے جواز ڈھونڈھتے ہیں...جیسا کے میں نے پہلے کہا کے میرے ایک دوست نے اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی حیات کو ثابت کرنے کے لئے اور اللہ کے نبی کے ہر جگا حاضر و ناظر ثابت کرنے کے لئے شیطان کی لمبی زندگی اور شیطان کے ہر جگہ حاضر ہونے کو مثال کے طور پر پیش کیا

جب کے نہ شیطان کو ابدی حیات حاصل ہے نہ ہی وہ ہر جگہ حاضر و ناظر ہے...مگر لوگ اپنے شرکیہ افعال کے ثبوت میں شیطان کو بھی پونھچا ہوا منوانے کی کوشش کرتے ہیں..نعوذ باللہ

میرے خیال میں آپ پر الزام تو کسی نے نہی لگایا...ہاں صوفیہ کا دفاع کرنے کا مطلب صوفیہ اپنے آپ کو کہلانے والے اور صوفیت کا پرچار کرنے والے علما کے عقائد کا دفاع ہے...اور صوفیہ کے عقائد بدعات اور شرک سے بھرپور ہیں...چاہے اسے کتنا ہی چھپایا جائے...آپ تبلیغی نصاب ہی پڑھلیں...فضائل حج جو مولانا زکریا کی تصنیف ہے کے آخری حصّے میں دیے گئے واقعات کا ہی مطالعہ کرلیں...آپ حیران ہوجائینگے کے کلمہ کی دعوت دینے والی جماعت کس قسم کے بےبنیاد واقعات عوام میں پھیلا رہی ہے

میرے بھائی یہ وہ من گھڑت واقعات ہیں جو صوفیہ نہ صرف پھیلاتے ہیں بلکے صوفیہ سے عقیدت رکھنے والے علماء اور عوام بھی باقاعدہ منصوبہ بندی سے عوام میں پھیلاتے ہیں..اب غور کیجئے اللہ قرآن میں فرماتا ہے

بیشک اللہ تعالٰی ہی کے پاس قیامت کا علم ہے وہی بارش نازل فرماتا ہے اور ماں کے پیٹ میں جو ہے اسے جانتا ہے کوئی (بھی) نہیں جانتا کہ کل کیا (کچھ) کرے گا؟ نہ کسی کو یہ معلوم ہے کہ کس زمین میں مرے گا (یاد رکھو) اللہ تعالٰی پورے علم والا اور صحیح خبروں والا ہے۔

اس آیت مبارکہ میں اللہ تبارک وتعالٰی نے 5 باتوں کے بارہ میں بیان فرمایا کہ ان کا علم حقیقی صرف اللہ ہی کو ہے۔

اسی کی مزید توضیح رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی حدیث مبارک سے ہوتی ہے۔ ارشاد فرمایا

{صحیح البخاری، کتاب الاستسقاء، باب لا یدری متی یحیء المطرالا اللہ تعالٰی، رقم: 1039**

اللہ تو فرما رہا ہے کے کوئی نہیں جانتا کے وہ کب مرے گا مگر صوفیہ کی جماعت سے متعلق دعویٰ کے یہ جانتے تھے کے وہ کب مرینگے...اعوذباللہ

یہی وہ واقعات ہیں کے جن کے بعد لوگ عقیدہ رکھتے ہیں کے اللہ کے نبی اور اولیاء ہماری مدد کو آئینگے ..اور یہیں سے انسان یااللہ مدد کے بجاے یا علی مدد اور یا رسول اللہ مدد جیسے شرکیہ نعرے لگاتا ہے..اللہ ہمیں سچی توحید سمجھنے کی توفیق عطا فرماے​

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aik aur Hadees Nabi Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam parho lo,shayed gumrahi se bach jao,,عَنْ أَنَسٍ رضي الله عنه أَنَّ النَّبِيَّّ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم نَعَي زَيْدًا وَجَعْفَرًا وَابْنَkhud tu gumrah aap ho,sath dosroon ko b gumrah karnay ki koshish kar rahay ho, رَوَاحَةَ رضي الله عنهم لِلنَّاسِ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَأْتِيَهُمْ خَبَرُهُمْ، فَقَالَ : أَخَذَ الرَّايَةَ زَيْدٌ فَأُصِيْبَ، ثُمَّ أَخَذَ جَعْفَرٌ فَأُصِيْبَ، ثُمَّ أَخَذَ ابْنُ رَوَاحَةَ فَأُصِيْبَ. وَعَيْنَاهُ تَذْرِفَانِ حَتَّي أَخَذَ الرَّايَةَ سَيْفٌ مِنْ سُيُوْفِ اﷲِ، حَتَّي فَتَحَ اﷲُ عَلَيْهِمْ.
رَوَاهُ الْبُخَارِيُّ وَالنَّسَائِيُّ وَأَحْمَدُ.
الحديث رقم 16 : أخرجه البخاري في الصحيح، کتاب : المغازي، باب : غزوة مؤته من أرض الشام، 4 / 1554، الرقم : 4014، وفي کتاب : الجنائز، باب : الرجل ينعي إلي أهل الميت بنفسه، 1 / 420، الرقم : 1189، وفي کتاب : الجهاد، باب : تمني الشهادة، 3 / 1030، الرقم : 2645، وفي باب : من تأمر في الحرب من غير إمرة إذا خاف العدو، 3 / 1115، الرقم : 2898، وفي کتاب : المناقب، باب : علامات النبوة في الإسلام، 3 / 1328، الرقم : 3431، وفي کتاب : فضائل الصحابة، باب : مناقب خالد بن الوليد رضي الله عنه، 3 / 1372، الرقم : 3547، ونحوه النسائي في السنن الکبري، 5 / 180، الرقم : 8604، وأحمد بن حنبل في المسند، 1 / 204، الرقم : 1750، والحاکم في المستدرک، 3 / 337، الرقم : 5295، وقال : هَذَا حَدِيْثٌ صَحِيْحُ اْلإِسْنَادِ، والطبراني في المعجم الکبير، 2 / 105، الرقم : 1459 - 1461، والخطيب التبريزي في مشکاة المصابيح، کتاب : أحوال القيامة وبداء الخلق، باب : في المعجزات، الفصل الأول، 2 / 384، الرقم : 5887.
حضرت انس رضی اللہ عنہ روایت فرماتے ہیں کہ حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے حضرت زید، حضرت جعفر اور حضرت عبد اﷲ بن رواحہ رضی اللہ عنھم کے متعلق خبر آنے سے پہلے ہی ان کے شہید ہو جانے کے متعلق لوگوں کو بتا دیا تھا چنانچہ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : اب جھنڈا زید نے سنبھالا ہوا ہے لیکن وہ شہید ہوگئے۔ اب جعفر نے جھنڈا سنبھال لیا ہے اور وہ بھی شہید ہوگئے۔ اب ابن رواحہ نے جھنڈا سنبھالا ہے اور وہ بھی جام شہادت نوش کرگئے۔ یہ فرماتے ہوئے آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم کی چشمانِ مبارک اشک بار تھیں۔ (پھر فرمایا : ) یہاں تک کہ اب اللہ کی تلواروں میں سے ایک تلوار (خالد بن ولید) نے جھنڈا سنبھال لیاہے اس کے ہاتھوں اللہ تعالیٰ نے کافروں پر فتح عطا فرمائی ہے۔‘‘
565 / 17. عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِکٍ رضي الله عنه قَالَ : إِنَّ رَجُلًا کَانَ يَکْتُبُ لِرَسُوْلِ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم فَارْتَدَّ عَنِ الإِسْلَامِ، وَلَحِقَ بِالْمُشْرِکِيْنَ، وَقَالَ : أَنَا أَعْلَمُکُمْ إِنْ کُنْتُ لَأَکْتُبُ مَا شِئْتُ فَمَاتَ ذَلِکَ الرَّجُلُ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم : إِنَّ الْأَرْضَ لَمْ تَقْبِلْهُ وَقَالَ أَنَسٌ : فَأَخْبَرَنِي أَبُوْ طَلْحَةَ أَنَّهُ أَتَي الْأَرْضَ الَّتِي مَاتَ فِيْهَا فَوَجَدَهُ مَنْبُوْذًا، فَقَالَ : مَا شَأْنُ هَذَا؟ فَقَالُوْا : دَفَنَّاهُ مِرَارًا فَلَمْ تَقْبِلْهُ الْأَرْضُ. رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ وَأَحْمَدُ وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُ وَالْبَيْهَقِيُّ.
الحديث رقم 17 : أخرجه مسلم نحوه في الصحيح، کتاب : صفات المنافقين وأحکامهم، 4 / 2145، الرقم : 2781، وأحمد بن حنبل في المسند، 3 / 120، الرقم : 12236، 13348، والبيهقي في السنن الصغري، 1 / 568، الرقم : 1054، وعبد بن حميد في المسند، 1 / 381، الرقم : 1278، والخطيب التبريزي في مشکاة المصابيح، 2 / 387، الرقم : 5798، وأبو المحاسن في معتصرا المختصر، 2 / 188. ’’حضرت انس بن مالک رضی اللہ عنہ سے روایت ہے کہ ایک آدمی جو حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم کے لئے کتابت کیا کرتا تھا وہ اسلام سے مرتد ہوگیا اور مشرکوں سے جا کر مل گیا اور کہنے لگا میں تم میں سب سے زیادہ جاننے والا ہوں میں آپ کے لئے جو چاہتا تھا لکھتا تھا سو وہ شخص جب مر گیا تو حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : اسے زمین قبول نہیں کرے گی۔ حضرت انس رضی اللہ عنہ فرماتے ہیں کہ انہیں حضرت ابو طلحہ رضی اللہ عنہ نے بتایا کہ وہ اس زمین پر آئے جہاں وہ مرا تھا تو دیکھا اس کی لاش قبر سے باہر پڑی تھی۔ پوچھا اس کا کیا حال ہے؟ تو لوگوں نے کہا : ہم نے اسے کئی بار دفن کیا ہے مگر زمین نے اسے قبول نہیں کیا۔

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِکٍ رضي الله عنه أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم خَرَجَ حِيْنَ زَاغَتِ الشَّمْسُ‘ فَصَلَّي الظُّهْرَ، فَلَمَّا سَلَّمَ قَامَ عَلَي الْمِنْبَرِ، فَذَکَرَ السَّاعَةَ، وَذَکَرَ أَنَّ بَيْنَ يَدَيْهَا أُمُوْرًا عِظَامًا، ثُمَّ قَالَ : مَنْ أَحَبَّ أَنْ يَسْأَلَ عَنْ شَيءٍ فَلْيَسْأَلْ عَنْهُ : فَوَاﷲِ لَا تَسْأَلُوْنِي عَنْ شَيءٍ إِلَّا أَخْبَرْتُکُمْ بِهِ مَا دُمْتُ فِي مَقَامِي هَذَا‘ قَالَ أَنَسٌ : فَأًکْثَرَ النَّاسُ الْبُکَاءَ، وَأَکْثَرَ رَسُوْلُ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم أَنْ يَقُوْلَ : سَلُوْنِي. فَقَالَ أَنَسٌ : فَقَامَ اِلَيْهِ رَجُلٌ فَقَالَ : أَيْنَ مَدْخَلِي يَا رَسُوْلَ اﷲِ؟ قَالَ : النَّارُ. فَقَامَ عَبْدُ اﷲِ بْنُ حُذَافَةَ فَقَالَ : مَنْ أَبِي يَا رَسُوْلَ اﷲِ؟ قَالَ : أَبُوْکَ حُذَافَةُ. قَالَ : ثُمَّ أَکْثَرَ أَنْ يَقُوْلَ : سَلُوْنِي، سَلُونِي. فَبَرَکَ عُمَرُ عَلَي رُکْبَتَيْهِ فَقَالَ : رَضِيْنَا بِاﷲِ رَبًّا، وَبِالإِسْلاَمِ دِيْنًا، وَبِمُحَمَّدٍ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم رَسُوْلاً. قَالَ : فَسَکَتَ رَسُوْلُ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم حِيْنَ قَالَ عُمَرُ : ذَلِکَ، ثُمَّ قَالَ رَسُوْلُ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم : وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ، لَقَدْ عُرِضَتْ عَلَيَّ الْجَنَّةُ وَالنَّارُ آنِفًا فِي عُرْضِ هَذَا الْحَائِطِ، وَأَنَا أُصَلِّي، فَلَمْ أَرَ کَالْيَوْمِ فِي الْخَيْرِ وَالشَّرِّ. مُتَّفَقٌ عَلَيْهِ.
الحديث رقم 9 : أخرجه البخاري في الصحيح، کتاب : الاعتصام بالکتاب والسنة، باب : ما يکره من کثرة السؤال وتکلف ما لايعنيه، 6 / 2660، الرقم : 6864، وفي کتاب : مواقيت الصلاة، باب : وقت الظهر عند الزوال، 1 / 200، الرقم : 2001، 2278، وفي کتاب : العلم، باب : حسن برک علي رکبتيه عند الإمام أو المحدث، 1 / 47، الرقم : 93، وفي الأدب المفرد، 1 : 404، الرقم : 1184، ومسلم في الصحيح، کتاب : الفضائل، باب : توقيره صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم وترک إکثار سؤال عما لا ضرورة إليه، 4 / 1832، الرقم : 2359، وأحمد بن حنبل في المسند، 3 / 162، الرقم : 12681، وأبو يعلي في المسند، 6 / 286، الرقم : 3201، وابن حبان في الصحيح، 1 / 309، الرقم : 106، والطبراني في المعجم الأوسط، 9 / 72، الرقم : 9155. ’’حضرت انس بن مالک رضی اللہ عنہ فرماتے ہیں کہ جب آفتاب ڈھلا تو حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم تشریف لائے اور ظہر کی نماز پڑھائی پھر سلام پھیرنے کے بعد آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم منبر پر جلوہ افروز ہوئے اور قیامت کا ذکر کیا اور پھر فرمایا : اس سے پہلے بڑے بڑے واقعات و حادثات ہیں، پھر فرمایا : جو شخص کسی بھی نوعیت کی کوئی بات پوچھنا چاہتا ہے تو وہ پوچھے، خدا کی قسم! میں جب تک یہاں کھڑا ہوں تم جو بھی پوچھو گے اس کا جواب دوں گا۔ حضرت انس رضی اللہ عنہ فرماتے ہیں کہ لوگوں نے زاروقطار رونا شروع کر دیا۔ حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم جلال کے سبب بار بار یہ اعلان فرما رہے تھے کہ کوئی سوال کرو، مجھ سے (جو چاہو) پوچھ لو۔ حضرت انس رضی اللہ عنہ کہتے ہیں کہ پھر ایک شخص کھڑا ہوا اور کہنے لگا : یا رسول اللہ! میرا ٹھکانہ کہاں ہے؟ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : دوزخ میں۔ پھر حضرت عبداللہ بن حذافہ رضی اللہ عنہ کھڑے ہوئے اور عرض کیا : یا رسول اللہ! میرا باپ کون ہے؟ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : تیرا باپ حذافہ ہے۔ حضرت انس رضی اللہ عنہ فرماتے ہیں کہ پھر آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم بار بار فرماتے رہے مجھ سے سوال کرو مجھ سے سوال کرو، چنانچہ حضرت عمر رضی اللہ عنہ گھٹنوں کے بل بیٹھ کر عرض گذار ہوئے۔ ہم اﷲ تعالیٰ کے رب ہونے پر، اسلام کے دین ہونے پر اور محمد مصطفیٰ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم کے رسول ہونے پر راضی ہیں (اور ہمیں کچھ نہیں پوچھنا)۔ راوی کہتے ہیں کہ جب حضرت عمر رضی اللہ عنہ نے یہ گذارش کی تو حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم خاموش ہو گئے پھر آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : قسم ہے اس ذات کی جس کے قبضہ قدرت میں میری جان ہے! ابھی ابھی اس دیوار کے سامنے مجھ پر جنت اور دوزخ پیش کی گئیں جبکہ میں نماز پڑھ رہا تھا تو آج کی طرح میں نے خیر اور شر کو کبھی نہیں دیکھا۔‘‘

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sufism us moderate islam ka hisa hai jo west ko pasand hai... tab he isko itna air time deya jata hai on TV and then in the garb of Sufism jo kuch in conferences main hota hai woh kesi sai chupa hua nahi hai... mind you what im saying has nothing to do with the respect of ULAaMA and the sufias and saints. (may Allah be pleased with them all).. im talking about the miss use of their name.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
[MENTION=6067]such bolo[/MENTION]

Such Bolo and Aqal se bolo.

Yes it is mandatory to confirm that is it true. It is the basic ethics in Islam.

And you talk about Quran ,that u have not heard it from Rasool Pak direct.

Now I could imagine your training and level of maturity.

Please read Quran , Allah has protected it for us .

But Bible was not , Torah was not. and Allah told us they are changed.

But still we believ in Hazrat Essa , Musa. AS.

میرے بھائی آپ صحیح کہ رہے ہیں کے اس بات میں تو کوئی شرک نہیں...مگر کیا کیا جائے کے ان باتوں سے لوگ شرکیہ افعال کے لئے جواز ڈھونڈھتے ہیں...
Talk to Allah , why he has put this line in Quran....?? I did not say anything from my side.

ایک شخص جس کو کتاب الہیٰ کا علم تھا کہنے لگا کہ میں آپ کی آنکھ کے جھپکنے سے پہلے پہلے اسے آپ کے پاس حاضر کئے دیتا ہوں۔ جب سلیمان نے تخت کو اپنے پاس رکھا ہوا دیکھا تو کہا کہ یہ میرے پروردگار کا فضل ہے تاکہ مجھے آزمائے کہ میں شکر کرتا ہوں یا کفران نعمت کرتا ہوں اور جو شکر کرتا ہے تو اپنے ہی فائدے کے لئے شکر کرتا ہے اور جو ناشکری کرتا ہے تو میرا پروردگار بےپروا (اور) کرم کرنے والا ہے (

If today , a person could go to moon because of knowledge of science , we agree we that , but we dont agree with Allah's saying.. Then you have not perfact faith on AllahTala. And your eman is very fragile.

We could not stop buying Gold , because of fear of fake. We have to tell people , real and fake. Fake is more available in the market always.

Anyway no more talk with mullahs.

We are thankful to the people who converted my parents, forefathers to Islam. It is not easy job. try it by yourself. and a wrong person could not do it.

A wrong person could not imagine to migrate the areas like India alone and start telling the enemy of Allah about Allah and change them in thousands.

This is sunnat of Rasool Allah , but very few people could follow it. but beware of imitation.

we people do not do shirk. :alhamd:

Last edited:

Mughal1

dear aap pehlay tahqeeq karo Allam ne ye sher kab kaha tha,agar na pata chalay tu main bataa doon ga kab kaha tha,allam jee ne ye sher apnay akhri saloon mein kahay the,apni taraf se Iqbaal ban kar jawab na do,tahqeeq karo pehlay,iqbaal bannay ki koshish na karo,,waisya b is foram par 4 user name har waqt jawab denay k liay tiyar hotay hain,mughal,pakistan wala.columbess aur b hay aik 2,mean ye user name 24 hourse online rehtay hain,aap time chek kar lo in ki post har waqt mein ho gi,mean ye paid agent hain,takfeeri hain,aur ummat muslim ko taqseem karna chahtay hain,beacre full takfeeris se

Dear lotaa, I never declared anyone kaafir or mushrik or paid agent. This is an open forum to exchange ideas because ideas breed ideas and help people educate themselves.

Most people are not bothered even about themselves never mind about anyone else but some do. They put a lot of effort in it because they feel they have something to share with other that is worth sharing. It is therefore not right to throw personal abuse on others but by all means argue about issues discussed to heart's content.

The argument here is not about any person but ideas as to what is islam and what is not and why?

The sources of islam are commonly accepted in a particular order and none can deny them. What we are arguing about is, their proper use.

By putting forth certain ideas, rules and concept I am trying to explain things one way just as you are trying to explain the same thing another way.

Whoever can offer better way will convince others, that is all.

I am of the view that islam is a divine ruling system not a religion. You are arguing that islam is a divine religion not a ruling system.

My view is that ruling systems and religions are direct contradictions.

Why? Because ruling system is all about nazam, tanzeem, nizaam, intazaamiya, muntazimeen, intazaam, munazzam.

One can see that by its very nature rule of law is all about humanity and its organisation for human reasons.

Religion is all about blind faith in a creed for some rituals to please God.

My argument is that God created this world for a reason and that reason is fully detailed in the quran as I explained in another post.

This being the case it is wrong to accept that humans are anything other than humans. Only Allah is supernatural being with supernatural powers and he uses his power according to his decided plan which he has told people in the quran.

This is why interpreting the quran or accepting any other source against it in ways that take things out of this context is wrong.

On the other hand you claim that religious concept of islam is right and interpreting the quran out of that context is wrong.

So all this boils down to basic arguments and evidences along, who can back up his idea and how?

I have explained my position reasonably well for all to see for themselves and you should do the same and leave it to people to decide for themselves to see what appeals to them and why.

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

@such bolo

Such Bolo and Aqal se bolo.

Raaz, You do not need to agree with my point of view. In my opinion, we should respect all our Muslim brothers and sisters who participate in Islamic debates. Regardless of religious believes I am sure if they continue to participate they will Insha-Allah know the truth. Visitors to Islamic debates are million time better than those who damn care about religion. It is really inappropriate to ridicule and being personal with members who have different opinion than yourself.

May Allah give hidayat to all of us and unite Muslims on the basis of Quraan and authentic Hadeeth. (Aameen)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.