Viewing cable 09KARACHI138, SINDH - THE GANGS OF KARACHI.. WIKILEAKS

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Couple of days ago.
GeoTv made a report on Wali Khan Babar murder, showed the allegation of Zulfiqar Mirza on MQM about Ajmal Pahari.
What Faisal Sabzwari Said, that was very interesting.
Lot of time question were asked in this regard.

The report which was published by ANSAR ABBASI, and before exposing MQM.
Report says, the report is controversial due to some facts mentioned in the report.

Nothing new and big, comparing what was published in 90s.

main10.gif

Apart from that.
1) Has MQM done any demonstration to release them, like ANP?
2) Has any MQM MNA, MPA, RABITA COMMITTEE member phoned, any Sind Govt. Offical or Federal?

MQM doesn't need to demonstrate man. They have other ways to pressurised the govt i.e. by threatening them of leaving the govt or kill few more people as being the biggest blackmailer.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MQM doesn't need to demonstrate man. They have other ways to pressurised the govt i.e. by threatening them of leaving the govt or kill few more people as being the biggest blackmailer.
After failed propaganda, now you're behaving like a traditional hater.

You should have made responsible ANSAR ABBASI for his so called report, which he himself called, CONTROVERSIAL.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
After failed propaganda, now you're behaving like a traditional hater.

You should have made responsible ANSAR ABBASI for his so called report, which he himself called, CONTROVERSIAL.

Yes I hate MQM because of their violence and I can't believe Blackmailer, Killers and Bhatto Khore because there was no violence in Karachi before the emergence of MQM in 1978.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes I hate MQM because of their violence and I can't believe Blackmailer, Killers and Bhatta Khore because there was no violence in Karachi before the emergence of MQM in 1978.

Pakistan Tehreek Insaf Terrorist Squad And Imran Khan

PTI Chairman Imran Khan's double face has been exposed once more, when his terrorists show off extremely advanced automatic ammunition in a public procession.

I know, Now you will start hate PTI [hilar][hilar] :lol: