US and Its Parasite India in a Fix Over Withdrawal from Afghanistan- Oriya Maqbool Jan

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
hatting indians and kissing american's a s s . those two are pakistanis jobs.

Even if we are doing this we do so in Majboori, We don't want anything to do with both, America came to pakistan uninvited like you came to this website uninvited.

And secondly how can you mock at us while you are the biggest American a s s kisser anyway for your greed to get favours e.g UN permanent seat, but you won't get it unless you sort yourself out.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Even if we are doing this we do so in Majboori, We don't want anything to do with both, America came to pakistan uninvited like you came to this website uninvited.

And secondly how can you mock at us while you are the biggest American a s s kisser anyway for your greed to get favours e.g UN permanent seat, but you won't get it unless you sort yourself out.
If americans came uninvited and you call that majboori then you are accepting that pakistan is not a sovereign country. Actually americans were invited by your ruling class since 1950s and still welcoming them so you can't say they came uninvited. BTW were you specially invited to join this forum? Its a public forum and anybody can join it.
UN seat or civil nuclear deal are cases of mutual benefit as US is also interested equally in India as a growing economy.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
If americans came uninvited and you call that majboori then you are accepting that pakistan is not a sovereign country. Actually americans were invited by your ruling class since 1950s and still welcoming them so you can't say they came uninvited. BTW were you specially invited to join this forum? Its a public forum and anybody can join it.
UN seat or civil nuclear deal are cases of mutual benefit as US is also interested equally in India as a growing economy.

you don't need to tell us whether we are soverign or not we know where we stand very well. Don't try to provoke people.
so when you make deals with america it's called 'mutual benefits' but if pakistan ever did so that is something else. I don't know much about that old history but I'm sure it was not an agreement for a war in 1950's that must have been for diplomatic purposes and any two countries in the world can do so (now of course it is different). And why exactaly should we have not tried to have good diplomatic relations with powerful countries in the world, how mad do you think we are?

I had only criticised that persons presence for his disgraceful comment I don't personally think others shouldn't come here, having said that as the name says siasat.pk, in that way it has been specifically designed for pakistan's politics I don't see any positive contribution from ur side and we are discussing our internal issues mostly anyway, but I would still stick with my first argument that perhaps it should be open for anyone and people should behave and should not use swear words.

desicad

you don't need to tell us whether we are soverign or not we know where we stand very well. Don't try to provoke people.
so when you make deals with america it's called 'mutual benefits' but if pakistan ever did so that is something else. I don't know much about that old history but I'm sure it was not an agreement for a war in 1950's that must have been for diplomatic purposes and any two countries in the world can do so (now of course it is different). And why exactaly should we have not tried to have good diplomatic relations with powerful countries in the world, how mad do you think we are? .
I never said you are sovereign or not, only pointed to your comments. And regarding history which is not that old anyway read about CENTO and SEATO in the ayub era if it was only for having good diplomatic relations.

I had only criticised that persons presence for his disgraceful comment I don't personally think others shouldn't come here, having said that as the name says siasat.pk, in that way it has been specifically designed for pakistan's politics I don't see any positive contribution from ur side and we are discussing our internal issues mostly anyway, but I would still stick with my first argument that perhaps it should be open for anyone and people should behave and should not use swear words.
siasat.pk is only a domain name...you better check with the site owners if it was specifically designed for discussing internal issues of pakistan only. Anyway I agree that foul language should not be used by anyone.

Last edited:

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
I never said you are sovereign or not, only pointed to your comments. And regarding history which is not that old anyway read about CENTO and SEATO in the ayub era if it was only for having good diplomatic relations.

siasat.pk is only a domain name...you better check with the site owners if it was specifically designed for discussing internal issues of pakistan only. Anyway I agree that foul language should not be used by anyone.

It is actually really hard to decide which political party had what objectives to go with any particular alliance, I don't have time to explore the detailed reasoning
of SEATO and CENTO but I have read about them and not just them there had been many more things. But in all that there is one thing that tops them all which is that behind all the alliances indian factor was there.
Now if you know so much of our alliances from history you probably know very well what I mean.
According to our political leaders as well as non-political ones i.e. army generals, for us to sustain against india we needed such alliances whether they benefited us much or not.
Luckily we have a neighbour that has been giving us deadlines for our survival on the name of 'Akthand Bharat' and has also occupied our land unfairly.
And when others knew this they didn't make fair deals and took as much advantage as they could. This is infact a proof to those who call us all violent, we have been sacrificing our interests far too long through diplomatic ways, that shows that from other side there is always a criticism whether you be diplomatic or violant. This is the attitude from the biggest democracy of the world.

How much these alliances worked, I can't decide, well we survived despite evrything that has been happening and despite the lack of 'real friends'.

maybe we should sitdown and solve our problems between us so that others don't take advantage of that before our 'mutual Losses' grow bigger.
I don't mean dialogue like our government is having with you where Kashmir is not for discussion.

There is only one main issue between us that is KASHMIR solve that. So maybe whenever you come here to discuss this is what we should discuss 'Kashmir'.I would like that very much.

desicad

It is actually really hard to decide which political party had what objectives to go with any particular alliance, I don't have time to explore the detailed reasoning
of SEATO and CENTO but I have read about them and not just them there had been many more things. But in all that there is one thing that tops them all which is that behind all the alliances indian factor was there.
Now if you know so much of our alliances from history you probably know very well what I mean.
According to our political leaders as well as non-political ones i.e. army generals, for us to sustain against india we needed such alliances whether they benefited us much or not.
Luckily we have a neighbour that has been giving us deadlines for our survival on the name of 'Akthand Bharat' and has also occupied our land unfairly.
And when others knew this they didn't make fair deals and took as much advantage as they could. This is infact a proof to those who call us all violent, we have been sacrificing our interests far too long through diplomatic ways, that shows that from other side there is always a criticism whether you be diplomatic or violant. This is the attitude from the biggest democracy of the world.

How much these alliances worked, I can't decide, well we survived despite evrything that has been happening and despite the lack of 'real friends'.

maybe we should sitdown and solve our problems between us so that others don't take advantage of that before our 'mutual Losses' grow bigger.
I don't mean dialogue like our government is having with you where Kashmir is not for discussion.

There is only one main issue between us that is KASHMIR solve that. So maybe whenever you come here to discuss this is what we should discuss 'Kashmir'.I would like that very much.
Well can you tell who and when did anybody give deadlines for your survival and talked about 'Akhand Bharat', it is just a hoax created to establish a security state where a particular class is benefited. India has never attacked pakistan in any of the wars and was never interested in capturing any territory.
Kashmir is disputed, but again pakistan was the aggressor and made the blunder of attacking kashmir in '47 in disguise of guerillas.
And pakistan signed SEATO AND CENTO mainly for dollars and you know US never came to your help in any of the wars inspite of you being a member of these two treaties.

Scorpion

Banned
We can only hope so, it wouldn't be that easy. All the other stake holders would try to get their onjectives.

Dear our only objective should be that the war to not spill over our borders after the American Withdrawal . . . . . How ever the ISPR and Rehman Malik are trying their best contrary to that . . . . . There is no need to call Afghan Taliban as our enemy or zaliman . . . . It will not going top help us in any way . . . . . As after US Withdrawal we need an Ally in Afghanistan . . . . To save our Arse ( In order to kick out the Indians ) . . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
Hmm and where is afghanistan at the moment in terms of structure, governess, education etc., they are still lucky they have so many mountains to hide behind and they still couldn't hide there, all their leadership is hiding in pakistan, they are lucky they have pakistan, we had nothing to count on. Instead we had an enemy worse than a snake looking for an opportunity, maybe that decision to be part of coalition actually helped afghans a lot, it was just not good for us, we are paying the price from both the sides.

Dear

structure, governess, education etc. does not matter much as it usually takes a couple of years to rebuild ( WWII examples where Japan, Germany and Italy all were rebuild by 1950s ), what matters is the collective will of the nation . . . . If they are lucky than we are lucky too as we have the mountains, Deserts, A huge population, A standing Army and than the Trump card i.e. Nukes . . . . And by the way as per my confirm knowledge all there resistance leaders including Mullah Omer are in Afghanistan . . . . An organization can not fight a Guerrilla War with its leaders sitting out side . . . . And these are the fundamentals of not my self but Tsun Zu . . . . . Our problem is not the Snake but our willingness to sleep in bed with that snake . . . .

garry317

Banned

1)we thrown usa out of the mmrca deal..and selected the european carnards..
2)yanks are begging to open indian eco for their investors..

and u???

1)left davis out...
2)drone attacks
3)35000 killed..
4)more terror from afghanistan...

still kissing usa *** for their dollars and f-16's...hahahaha

garry317

Banned
U mean buy one get one free? screw the American***** and Indian comes free :(

naaaaaaaaaa...........

we know whom we screwed while sitting in afghanistan....and we haven't paid anything big for this.:P:P

while u gave to american in 1950's and they didnt help u in 71...and in afghan war..u gave,,they left and till now u r giving,and yanks are screwing ...(bigsmile)

i salute ur capacity[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Scorpion

Banned
whole world knows that who is giving whom. americans are giving in your a s s es everyday. for example drones. indians haven't tried yet otherwise it willl be another 1971.

Dear dear . . . . You the Indians are trying your level best from the last ten years . . . . The problem with American Withdrawal is that your huge investments on the scale of Billions of Dollars is going down the Bin . . . . That is the reason of your crying now a days . . . . Whole world knows who is giving whom and for what reasons . . . . And in my previous posts I ve already told that I am not among those therefore Be aware of my ideology . . . . I am not among those who in their hatred for Talibans are looking towards the Americans . . . . . I regard Talibans ( weather the Afghans or the Pakistani ) as my strategic Allies . . . . And together we stand and its your Arse which is in Trouble . . . . Pakistan's Honeymoon with US is over we dont need to worry any more . . . . Its time for you to worry how to save the Arse of your thousand and thousand of Indian Troops and civilians . . . . Your faith will going to be worse than the British Indian Army's withdrawal from Jalalabad in the year 1840 . . . . If I am not wrong dear . . . . None survived . . . .

garry317

Banned
Dear dear . . . . You the Indians are trying your level best from the last ten years . . . . The problem with American Withdrawal is that your huge investments on the scale of Billions of Dollars is going down the Bin . . . . That is the reason of your crying now a days . . . . Whole world knows who is giving whom and for what reasons . . . . And in my previous posts I ve already told that I am not among those therefore Be aware of my ideology . . . . I am not among those who in their hatred for Talibans are looking towards the Americans . . . . . I regard Talibans ( weather the Afghans or the Pakistani ) as my strategic Allies . . . . And together we stand and its your Arse which is in Trouble . . . . Pakistan's Honeymoon with US is over we dont need to worry any more . . . . Its time for you to worry how to save the Arse of your thousand and thousand of Indian Troops and civilians . . . . Your faith will going to be worse than the British Indian Army's withdrawal from Jalalabad in the year 1840 . . . . If I am not wrong dear . . . . None survived . . . .

mark my words dear..usa will have their bases and 60000 troops in afghanistan..well they will serve as trainers for the afghan army.
there is already deal going b/w usa and afgh to have military bases ..where as drone attacks will continue to target the millitants.

and ur wishes of ruling by taliban will remain in pipeline(cry)(cry)(cry)
and usa is also seeking the military routes from other countries..may be russia supports them..
so by ur logic,india will also be there to annoy u;);););)

Scorpion

Banned
mark my words dear..usa will have their bases and 60000 troops in afghanistan..well they will serve as trainers for the afghan army.
there is already deal going b/w usa and afgh to have military bases ..where as drone attacks will continue to target the millitants.

and ur wishes of ruling by taliban will remain in pipeline(cry)(cry)(cry)
and usa is also seeking the military routes from other countries..may be russia supports them..
so by ur logic,india will also be there to annoy u;);););)

Still living in a fool's Paradise . . . . This was what your ancestors thought in 1988-89 about the Russians . . . . And what you got was the Russian withdrawal . . . . Have you forgot those Indian Troops butchered in the capture of Khost in 1991 . . . .

USA will withdraw like it did in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Lebanon and . . . . .
And will make you the stupid Indians a fool . . . . . .

And Russians now a days are supporting the Talibans and why not as Enemy ( Taliban ) of their Enemy (USA ) is their friend . . . . and you live in Fantasies, Stupid Indians always willing to hang with someone's B a l l s . . . . .

And weather you like it or not but Talibans will going to stay in Afghanistan as RULERS . . . . .
And Indians will going to be there not to annoy any body but to get their arse s c r e w e d . . . . .

garry317

Banned
Still living in a fool's Paradise . . . . This was what your ancestors thought in 1988-89 about the Russians . . . . And what you got was the Russian withdrawal . . . . Have you forgot those Indian Troops butchered in the capture of Khost in 1991 . . . .

USA will withdraw like it did in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Lebanon and . . . . .
And will make you the stupid Indians a fool . . . . . .

And Russians now a days are supporting the Talibans and why not as Enemy ( Taliban ) of their Enemy (USA ) is their friend . . . . and you live in Fantasies, Stupid Indians always willing to hang with someone's B a l l s . . . . .

And weather you like it or not but Talibans will going to stay in Afghanistan as RULERS . . . . .
And Indians will going to be there not to annoy any body but to get their arse s c r e w e d . . . . .

then lets see who gets screwed,i told you what i have been reading in international papers and forums.you are free to live in dellusions.
if usa gets out of afgh then who will control iran from there and if they will leave then it will be china who will have foothold which they dont want at any cost.

and pakistan will be pissed like it is going now(cry)(cry)

and russia as enemy of usa??even they are together on many issues...
even russians also want usa to confront the chinese,so that chinese power can be reduced adn russia can gain momentum against china again.
thats gr8 game which ur mind cant read and see...u r feeded with and u r high on opium..no doubts...(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

ASQR1

tumaare se te achcha bhikh to nahi mangte. tum loogone 2 billion dollars ki aid ke lia pura country america ko bech dia. abe ye to prostitution ki tarah ka attitude hua.

oye big mouth, u r cliam about begging is a blame u concocted, Pakistan is getting paid for the services this ex general who was born in Indian and is a bad planner did this, we will fix those who are not only bad planners but are chicken sitting in foriegn countries, u will see soon after Afghanistsn it will be U R turn, wait and see.

Scorpion

Banned
then lets see who gets screwed,i told you what i have been reading in international papers and forums.you are free to live in dellusions.
if usa gets out of afgh then who will control iran from there and if they will leave then it will be china who will have foothold which they dont want at any cost.

even russians also want usa to confront the chinese,so that chinese power can be reduced adn russia can gain momentum against china again.
thats gr8 game which ur mind cant read and see...u r feeded with and u r high on opium..no doubts...(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Another theory of your stupidity . . . . Its seems as your International Affairs revolve around Dehli . . . . Both China and India are against US presence . . . . They are not baniyas to look through the myopic view . . . . Regarding Iran, what do you think that Americans came into this region to control Iran . . . . The fact is that they came to this region in support of Iran and gave them a breathing space . . . . Iranians had issues both with Afghanistan and Iraq and through this American helpfor now its gone . . . .

Its already eleven years and what do you thnink that US could stay here for ever . . . Again you stupid fantasy of hanging with some one's B A L L S . . . .

Your great game starts from Dehli and ends on Cow Piss . . . . Grew up . . . . .

ASQR1

Does not make sense what ur saying, so go learn to write before commenting on world affairs. HA HA HA HA SAD SAD SAD