TODAY I AM GLAD TO LAUNCH PAKISTAN'S FIRST EVER ONLINE POLITICAL PARTY

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Putting Guevar icon photo and writing in red bold font of 13,5, will not make you a leader.

Be bold, put your own photo and name and than start your political party...Be geniune my friend.
Everyone is leader in revolution party. I like to stay anonymous. You take the lead and become a leader in revolution party. That is the beauty of it. One day i might not even count in the revolution party. Take the charge and be a leader.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
If u do something for poor people, if u really feel their pain then my all efforts and energy are with you. Only a person among you can realize what the common man issue. These so called politicain nawaz zardari and imran cant feel a common man issue.
That is the spirit. Lets make the message of revolution party big. Remember it is not my party nor im the chairman. We all need to work as a leader. Take the lead bro.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Waqas you are fucking twat.Do whatever you to do but keep your filth away from pti and stop asking AK47 to join you. I am he has more brains than you.
Don't worry about him bro. Seems he is too upset with pti and gone to a different

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is called progression of movement in the right direction as requires online systematic process.

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Waqas you are fucking twat.Do whatever you to do but keep your filth away from pti and stop asking AK47 to join you. I am he has more brains than you.
oHHH , Nin kho Zamaray khan hm raghalay de :D alaka charta we dumra razo na ????

PakistanRoshanMustaqbil

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am in chat with some dynamic guys here in the uk to join the party and im sure soon or later they would join me. I do not need to tell when win, you would know yourself. Remember winning is not just making a govt.
If you're chatting to some guys in the UK about joining your party then I'm sure you will be successful.
Be sure to invite Ishaq Dar, Hasan and Hussain Nawaz as they're all in the UK. You should also approach Altaf Hussain; he would be a perfect match.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Today I am glad to launch Pakistan's first ever online political party The Revolution Party which would work for the soft revolution in Pakistan.It would create political awareness among the people of Pakistan especially in the youth. The party would work for presidential form of govt in the Pakistan and would be very critical about the current sham democracy and corrupt parties from ppp to pmln from pmln to pti.

Lets join together for better Pakistan. No one would be the chairman of this party. We all would be leaders till we get to that stage where we would do online voting for the chairmanship. I request all the young and educated people who are fed up of the current political structure and system to join the The Revolution Party please.

Kind Regards.

The Revolutionist.
I am joining your party, but I will only vote for you on the online forums not in the real elections..