TODAY I AM GLAD TO LAUNCH PAKISTAN'S FIRST EVER ONLINE POLITICAL PARTY

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
شیخ چلی کا انڈے سے نکلا ھو تازہ تازہ چوزہ ابھی اپنی پالٹی بنائے گا پھر الیکشن جیت کر اسکا چیئر پرسن بننے گا پھر کمپیوٹر پر انقلاب لائے گا ۔ اتنی دیر میں اماں دو جوتے اس کی کنڈی پر مار کر جگا دے گی ۔ اٹھ حرام خور کام دھندے پر جا۔

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Your time is very close don't worry, and don't disrespect the actual revolutionary hero who's picture you use, be some thing in your self if you are right.
You know it very well that you are nothing but a paid Chihuahua puppy who will bark for the money paid by enemies of Pakistan.
Put your actual face and I will have your Picture on my T-Shirt if you come in front when Pakistan Army round all the terrorist and shot them.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your time is very close don't worry, and don't disrespect the actual revolutionary hero who's picture you use, be some thing in your self if you are right.
You know it very well that you are nothing but a paid Chihuahua puppy who will bark for the money paid by enemies of Pakistan.
Put your actual face and I will have your Picture on my T-Shirt if you come in front when Pakistan Army round all the terrorist and shot them.
PTI K PTWARI TUJAY KITHNEY PAISAY MILAY HAIN BONKNAY K

HSiddiqui

PTI K PTWARI TUJAY KITHNEY PAISAY MILAY HAIN BONKNAY K
Put your picture then we can talk further, any way your time is very close.
You don't believe me but I know, how is Government going to round every anti Pakistan terrorists, your time is so soon that you will not get time to breath.
Change your self or you will regret that some one warned me, but I remained the paid Chihuahua puppy.
Let me add further Government's cyber crime unit has only this task to check on people like you who think they cannot be traced and are trying to spread misinformation in favor of terrorism in Pakistan.

UKPakistani

Chimpanzee_seated_at_typewriter.jpg

A rare moment when the Leader takes out a moment to pose for the people's revolutionary press office Sadly the moment was lost and he just returned to work (Associated Revolution Press(

With the newly appointed leaders actively recruiting members to the cause on an hourly basis
Siasatpk is fertile ground for recruiting the greatest internet warriors Soldiers and leaders
Surely Pakistan is about to undergo a Khomeini style Coup any day

Bajwa Khan Khosa get ready to leave office. Or resign now

Hold Your breah you

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Today I am glad to launch Pakistan's first ever online political party The Revolution Party which would work for the soft revolution in Pakistan.It would create political awareness among the people of Pakistan especially in the youth. The party would work for presidential form of govt in the Pakistan and would be very critical about the current sham democracy and corrupt parties from ppp to pmln from pmln to pti.

Lets join together for better Pakistan. No one would be the chairman of this party. We all would be leaders till we get to that stage where we would do online voting for the chairmanship. I request all the young and educated people who are fed up of the current political structure and system to join the The Revolution Party please.
Inbox me please if you want to join.:):):)

Kind Regards.

Phase III

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Today I am glad to launch Pakistan's first ever online political party The Revolution Party which would work for the soft revolution in Pakistan.It would create political awareness among the people of Pakistan especially in the youth. The party would work for presidential form of govt in the Pakistan and would be very critical about the current sham democracy and corrupt parties from ppp to pmln from pmln to pti.

Lets join together for better Pakistan. No one would be the chairman of this party. We all would be leaders till we get to that stage where we would do online voting for the chairmanship. I request all the young and educated people who are fed up of the current political structure and system to join the The Revolution Party please.
Inbox me please if you want to join.:):):)

Kind Regards.
Ok. But what to do? & whats ur agenda?

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok. But what to do? & whats ur agenda?
Things you need to know about the revolution party.

T
1 It is a first ever online political party Pakistan
2 Working for presidential form of govt.
3 Once we have enough followers then we will do the online voting for chairperson.
4 In the mean time we will work on increasing our membership. Try to spread the message among educated and bright younger generation of Pakistan.
5 The revolution will not tolerate any member who goes talks or thinks anything anti Pakistan.
6 The revolution party is aware about the geo political challenges about the region and especially the aggressive attitude of our terrorist neighbor country India.

7 The revolution party do not believe any religious interference in the state affairs though everyone in Pakistan should have complete religious rights but no one is allowed to disrespect any other religion or their leaders.

Phase III

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Things you need to know about the revolution party.

T
1 It is a first ever online political party Pakistan
2 Working for presidential form of govt.
3 Once we have enough followers then we will do the online voting for chairperson.
4 In the mean time we will work on increasing our membership. Try to spread the message among educated and bright younger generation of Pakistan.
5 The revolution will not tolerate any member who goes talks or thinks anything anti Pakistan.
6 The revolution party is aware about the geo political challenges about the region and especially the aggressive attitude of our terrorist neighbor country India.

7 The revolution party do not believe any religious interference in the state affairs though everyone in Pakistan should have complete religious rights but no one is allowed to disrespect any other religion or their leaders.
Not agreed. Sorry dude. We have different minds