Reporter recording program in the area during shooting by terrorists - Great respect for this guy

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Great respect for this guy

Jab dosra sakhs mujhe marne pe tula hua hai, mere ghar ko aag lga rha hai, meri maon behnon kay sath ziadti ker rha hai to Allah mujhe bhi apni dafah ka hukam deta hai. Altaf Hussain mein chahye hazar buraian hon, chahye woh siasat khel rha ho abhi laikin in logon ka wahid saharah wohi hai. Btao mujhe kis ne in kay liye awaz uthai? Isi forum pe dekh lo, loag is qadar nafrat mein ghire hue hain kay in logon kay qatal ko sahi samajh rhe hain

Are you sure he is your support? He is not even with you when your Main behnian bhai are being killed? Do you realize that. He just plays politics why do not your realize. You are with an assumption that he is a support when he is not. He is the founder of bhata khori, bori band lashein, weaponization of education institutes, torcher cells, unit incharge based physical control of regions? He has made the situation of karachi worst. You are not going any where by supporting him, no where. MQM is the only party in pakistan that has Tasub for every other pakistani ethniticity,why? Because the rule of Altaf can only work in the presence of Tasub and terror. This is his bread and butter. He has no agenda to make the people of Karachi have a better life. The ruling policy of Altaf hussain is to keep the mohajir in the fear of getting ripped by every other Pakistani. I live in Karachi and I have friend that are shia, Pathan, Panjabi, Baloochi etc etc. I have worked with them, lived with them. The only people who have terrorized me and my family in our life are Mohajirs only that belong to Either MQM or MQM H. The only people who forcefully take animal skins from our house are the people of Khidmat Khalq Committe not the aman committe. I do not condone other terrorist groups or the aman committe or extortion of ANP but if you believe MQM is your support, you are banking on a very fragile stand.

ajeeba

MPA (400+ posts)
I say again look at this through the eyes of a Pakistani, does the ethnicity matter of who dies?

1 person said that, others said ANP. If someone kills you, burns your home and rapes your family and says its because you speak a different language what would you say?

Everyone is killing each others, they all are Muslims and i feel sorry for everyone. urdu speaking or pashto all are muslims then why this killing. why they dont allow army to involve. today some one killed 7 innocent Muslims in a mini bus all from KPK. who is doing all this. and off course some urdu speaking muslims have been killed as well, but majority killem are Muslims from KPK.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

MQM had very little strength before the Qasba-Aligarh riots, even in the Bushra Zaidi riots it was IJT activists fighting. MQM did not launch the Sohrab Goth operation. The governor did. Why were people in Qasba-Aligarh made to pay for the activities of the state? And are still paying.... What is their crime? How come I dont see you condemning the terrorist activities of ANP? Or are you now going to say 'it is what you deserve'?

Why shouldn't I speak for the voiceless? Why shouldn't I speak for those who are not controlling the media of the country? Those who dared to speak in the past were either executed or silenced by force. Public is exposed to one sided propaganda for atleast a decade. A plethora of mythical stories of Mohajir massacres have been concocted to fill in the loopholes. Media is used extensively to fool young generation and gain sympathy votes. MQM's past and present is crystal clear to those who have been victims of their crimes. Its not a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

Commonsensically, killing of a hundred innocent Pakhtuns after murder of an MPA is not an act of ANP. I know MQMers in this forum insisted that its not a sectarian murder, but an ethnically motivated political murder perpetrated by ANP, without any proof. And the massacre that ensued thereafter is history. Whatever shows up in media could be trumped up / part of the truth not the whole truth.

Note : Personally, I hate the philosophy of both ANP and MQM. Both have ethnic and linguistic colour. Both have centrifugal tendencies. But MQM being larger mafia set-up today is the main target of criticism. And no one here is defend ANP, they are probably too shy to defend their ********* politics -- MQMers are not.

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Are you sure he is your support? He is not even with you when your Main behnian bhai are being killed? Do you realize that. He just plays politics why do not your realize. You are with an assumption that he is a support when he is not. He is the founder of bhata khori, bori band lashein, weaponization of education institutes, torcher cells, unit incharge based physical control of regions? He has made the situation of karachi worst. You are not going any where by supporting him, no where. MQM is the only party in pakistan that has Tasub for every other pakistani ethniticity,why? Because the rule of Altaf can only work in the presence of Tasub and terror. This is his bread and butter. He has no agenda to make the people of Karachi have a better life. The ruling policy of Altaf hussain is to keep the mohajir in the fear of getting ripped by every other Pakistani. I live in Karachi and I have friend that are shia, Pathan, Panjabi, Baloochi etc etc. I have worked with them, lived with them. The only people who have terrorized me and my family in our life are Mohajirs only that belong to Either MQM or MQM H. The only people who forcefully take animal skins from our house are the people of Khidmat Khalq Committe not the aman committe. I do not condone other terrorist groups or the aman committe or extortion of ANP but if you believe MQM is your support, you are banking on a very fragile stand.

Now you tell me even when Altaf Hussain was not a leader wernt people being killed? He was the only one to offer support and help. Who else do they have? Name me one leader now or in the 80s who raised his voice for them? Look at the people of Qasba, they are desperate and for what reason? You tell me... They have to take up weapons to defend themselves, they have no other choice.

I could talk about who started doing tashaddud ki siasat in Karachi with Zia-ul-Haqs help but lets leave it now.

Tasub is thankfully decreasing in MQM, people from other nationalities are joining them. Soon I am hopeful it will be gone when MQM has a more mixed leadership.

I too have friends who are Punjabi, Pathan, Sindhi, Baloch, you cant live in Karachi and not befriend other nationalities. My family own 2 shops in saddar for which we pay bhatta to Amn Committe. Never has anyone from MQM bothered us for anything. I am sorry if KKF took khals from you by force.

Fact of the matter is when MQM had the local government and power, they carried out their responsibility admirably. I saw Karachi change and Im sure you did too. I say give the majority party from Karachi, the one who holds the mandate power to do as it sees right. Isnt it the same everywhere in Pakistan? Then why in Karachi the majority party is excluded from power?

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Now you tell me even when Altaf Hussain was not a leader wernt people being killed? He was the only one to offer support and help. Who else do they have? Name me one leader now or in the 80s who raised his voice for them? Look at the people of Qasba, they are desperate and for what reason? You tell me... They have to take up weapons to defend themselves, they have no other choice.

I could talk about who started doing tashaddud ki siasat in Karachi with Zia-ul-Haqs help but lets leave it now.

Tasub is thankfully decreasing in MQM, people from other nationalities are joining them. Soon I am hopeful it will be gone when MQM has a more mixed leadership.

I too have friends who are Punjabi, Pathan, Sindhi, Baloch, you cant live in Karachi and not befriend other nationalities. My family own 2 shops in saddar for which we pay bhatta to Amn Committe. Never has anyone from MQM bothered us for anything. I am sorry if KKF took khals from you by force.

Fact of the matter is when MQM had the local government and power, they carried out their responsibility admirably. I saw Karachi change and Im sure you did too. I say give the majority party from Karachi, the one who holds the mandate power to do as it sees right. Isnt it the same everywhere in Pakistan? Then why in Karachi the majority party is excluded from power?

The only thing that changes when MQM is in power is law less ness and that is an undinable truth. MQM has a history of selling the blood of the people of karachi. Based on MQM account the karachi operation was started by Nawaz Badmash and was taken to the next level by the wife of 10%. First your bhai sold his people to 10% and now to Nawaz Shareef and also embraced the mass murdered Amir Khan. This is the levelof sincerity of your party with you guys. When you can support him even when you are dying then why not wait for the right leaderhip and not support that political gymnastician who somersauls every now and then? and cares more for his life than the life of people. MQM is for Altaf Hussain and the story will end very badly with his demise.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Why shouldn't I speak for the voiceless? Why shouldn't I speak for those who are not controlling the media of the country? Those who dared to speak in the past were either executed or silenced by force. Public is exposed to one sided propaganda for atleast a decade. A plethora of mythical stories of Mohajir massacres have been concocted to fill in the loopholes. Media is used extensively to fool young generation and gain sympathy votes. MQM's past and present is crystal clear to those who have been victims of their crimes. Its not a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

Commonsensically, killing of a hundred innocent Pakhtuns after murder of an MPA is not an act of ANP. I know MQMers in this forum insisted that its not a sectarian murder, but an ethnically motivated political murder perpetrated by ANP, without any proof. And the massacre that ensued thereafter is history. Whatever shows up in media could be trumped up / part of the truth not the whole truth.

Note : Personally, I hate the philosophy of both ANP and MQM. Both have ethnic and linguistic colour. Both have centrifugal tendencies. But MQM being larger mafia set-up today is the main target of criticism. And no one here is defend ANP, they are probably too shy to defend their ********* politics -- MQMers are not.

One sided propaganda you say? When Asma Chaudary comes to karachi and shows only Pashtun homes, when so called journalists and column writers write about Pashtun dying, when political parties talk about Pashtun dying, why dont they see what is really happening? Why dont they report the other side of the story? That is why I commend this reporter for coming out at great risk to his own life to do a report.

Raza Haider's murder was sectarian, his killers were caught. All political parties raised voices over the deaths after Raza Haider's murder but none do so for Qasba Colony. This sort of thing happens every time in Qasba, it gets shuts down, people are shot in their homes, houses are burnt, then a few weeks later whole cycle is repeated. Screw the media, this is what i posted for you people, I have relatives in Orangi, I have seen burnt houses with my own eyes and have buried dead as well. I also hear the horror stories that come out of it, by Urdu speaking and Pashtun both.

Just to add to your information after Raza Haider's murder 84 people were killed out of them 48 were PAshtun, and 30 were Urdu speaking. You may choose not to believe me, ridicule me but those are facts. Some killers were caught, they turned out to be not political party members but sectarian terrorists

Now just from 2008 to January 2011, in ethnic killings in Karachi 108 Pushtuns and 54 Urdu speaking had died.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/141405/...i-deaths-exceed-109-in-first-quarter-of-2011/
Also MQM has lost 77 workers this year alone and 165 overall in 3 years, those are not MQM but HRCP figures.

I hope you at least try to let go your inherent racism and condemn murder of all Pakistanis regardless of ethnicity. Because to me at least all human life is sacred and any one who takes it should burn in hell fire forever.

Last edited:

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aap he apni adawoon pay zara ghour karain,Ham jo kuch arz karain gay tou shikayat hogi.
[video]http://ja-jp.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=173399936058251[/video]

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM ne late 80s se le ker early 90s tak 5 lakh bihari tharparker pak-india border se import kerwaya ta . jaisey hi wo mirpur khas phonch jatay ,MQM waley un ko National ID Card banwa ker karachi rawana kertay tay. abhi es interview mein sarey bihari hein jo pori dunya mein fasad ke liye mashhoor hain. ye sab bihari Illegal Immigrants hein en ko wapas india dhakil dena chahiye.
Ye sama tv waley us wakat kahan tey jab Ashura ke jaloos mein bomb blast ker ke MQM ke ghondon ne markets ko aag lagayee tee. Enough is Enough, this materwa group of killers and bhatha khor must be taken to task.Time is ripe for another operation to bring peace in karachi.

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)
one sided programme totaly. the guy was saying that pathan marrahay hain, he did not say ANP. it shows the hatred to ward pathans.
brother , im not a Muhajir but telling you truth, i have got Pathan friends who also suddenly blames muhajirs,,,, the point is, hatred is every where ,,, whoever will face bullets , muhajirs or pathans will blame each other and will say similar hatred words, this is all natural reaction,,,,
we all pakistan is third world because of its attitude/hatred/ non-patience ,,,
we all are like this, we all should share this medal of deprival,,, hatred is every where in pakistan for other pakistanis, if it was some places where there is not any hatred, that area would have been heaven , but we all know there is no heaven BUT only HELLS in all pakistan,

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

No and I repeat no revolution was ever successful in the history of human beings when the leader was not between the people. Prophet Muhammad PBUH migrated to Medina when almost all of the muslims have already migrated out of Makkah, although he was offered full protection from the people of Medinah. Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed was always with his armies fighting in the battle field when muslims had their encounter with Persians and Romans. Martin Luther king struggled for the blacks in america when blacks were slaves, literally slaves. It was OK for any white man to kill a black man for any reason and there was no law to protects the blacks. The blacks lived in ghettoes, they had seperate bath rooms even in every public place. The so called deprived people of karachi are no way near that.

Nelson Mandella is another example. He served jail for most of his life for his struggle against slavery of blacks in South Africa. The discrimnation against blacks in south africa is not a bit near that for Mohajirs in Pakistan. Aung San Suu Kyi (she is a woman for heaven's sake) the burmese political leader, served jail for several years for her rights. If you talk about our own country benazir is far more a man than your bhai.

The slaves of karachi are worst than those who live under the rule of Landlords because those dehatis are illiterate, but these degree holder slaves do not question the on going comedy, lies, hypocracy of this coward, who does not have any regard to the life of people of karachi and makes and breaks with those who were involved in killing of people of karachi e.g. your new buddy Amir Khan. He has all the traits to make the life of people of karachi a hell hole and their future pitch dark.

Like every other political leader, he is also Azab-e-ilahi for his followers who claim to be muslims but do not judge the character of their leaders based on the principles of Sunnah. This is their destiny becuase they have choosen it.

مودبانہ عرض ہے کہ الطاف حسین سے آپ کے اختلافات ایک طرف، مگر قوم کے قائد کی زندگی کا تحفظ یقینی بنانا بہت بہت بہت ضروری ہے۔ آپ کو یقینا متحدہ سے اختلاف کرنے کا حق ہے ، مگر ہم بطور متحدہ کے سپورٹرز کے اس بات کو اس نظر سے دیکھتے ہیں کہ الطاف حسین کو قتل کرنے کے بعد مخالفین اور ایجنسیز کے لیے بہت آسان ہو جائے گا کہ وہ حقیقی جیسے کئی دھڑے پیدا کر دے۔ اور حقیقی ایجنسیر کے پیدا کردہ وہ عذاب تھے جسے آپ لوگوں نے نہیں بلکہ اہلیان کراچی نے بھگتا ہے اور ایجنسیز کی مدد سے وہ نو گو ایریاز بنائے بیٹھے رہے۔

اور جہاں تک قائد کی قوم کے اندر موجودگی کی بات ہے تو آج جب دہشتگرد جدید ٹیکنالوجی کا استعمال کر کے خود کش حملے اور ریموٹ بم دھماکے کر سکتے ہیں تو پھر ہماری نظر کے مطابق الطاف حسین بھی جدید ٹیکنالوجی کا استعمال کر کے قوم کی رہنمائی کر سکتا ہے ۔ بلکہ جدید ٹیکنالوجی کے استعمال سے الطاف حسین ہر روز کئی کئی گھنٹے پاکستان میں کارکنوں سے رابطے میں رہتا ہے۔

مزید براں جب فارس کی جنگ جاری تھی اور حضرت عمر خلیفہ وقت نے ارادہ کیا کہ وہ محاذ جنگ پر بذات خود جائین تو علی ابن ابی طالب نے انہیں مشورہ دیا تھا کہ وہ یہ غلطی نہ کریں کیونکہ اسلامی ریاست کے لیے بہت اہم ہے کہ خلیفہ محفوظ رہے اور اگر اسلامی فوج کو خدانخواستہ کہیں پسپا بھی ہونا پڑے تو خلیفہ کی مرکز میں موجودگی اس بات کی ضمانت ہو گی کہ تازہ دم فوجیں فورا روانہ ہو سکیں، مگر اگر محاز پر خلیفہ وقت کو کچھ ہو جائے تو پیچھے پوری ریاست ہی انتشار کا شکار ہو جائے گی۔

حضرت عمر کو علی ابن ابی طالب کا یہ مشورہ بہت معقول لگا اور وہ بذات خود محاذ جنگ پر نہیں گئے۔

علی ابن ابی طالب کا یہ مشورہ اور کھل کر سامنے آیا جب خلیفہ ثالث حضرت عثمان کو قتل کیا گیا اور اس وقت اسلامی ریاست کا شیرازہ بکھرنے والا ہو گیا تھا۔ اسی طرح جب علی ابن ابی طالب خلیفہ وقت تھے اور انہیں مسجد میں قتل کیا گیا تو ایک بار پھر اسلامی سلطنت کا شیرازہ بکھرنے والا ہو گیا تھا۔

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM ne late 80s se le ker early 90s tak 5 lakh bihari tharparker pak-india border se import kerwaya ta . jaisey hi wo mirpur khas phonch jatay ,MQM waley un ko National ID Card banwa ker karachi rawana kertay tay. abhi es interview mein sarey bihari hein jo pori dunya mein fasad ke liye mashhoor hain. ye sab bihari Illegal Immigrants hein en ko wapas india dhakil dena chahiye.
Ye sama tv waley us wakat kahan tey jab Ashura ke jaloos mein bomb blast ker ke MQM ke ghondon ne markets ko aag lagayee tee. Enough is Enough, this materwa group of killers and bhatha khor must be taken to task.Time is ripe for another operation to bring peace in karachi.

عزیز جب یہ سب کچھ ہو رہا تھا اس وقت آپ افغانستان سے اسلحہ کراچی درآمد کرنے کا کام چھوڑ کر اس طرف توجہ دیتے تو نہ کراچی میں بہاری ہوتے اور نہ اسلحہ صرف سکون ہی سکون ہوتا. اور صرف آپ

Rathore

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
5712e188f3fb8a8fbca340014f416f27.jpg