PTI please protect your ballot: new conspiracy by Saad rafique

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Supreme court should declare these elections Null and Void

PTI main appeal was NAYA Pakistan and sweep the elections, if this appeal does not stay amongst youth they will look elsewhere, remember TUQ movement in Islamambad some insafians joined and there were others who said we should join. So the dynamics of PTI supporters is not like noora's or bhuttoes, our supporters want CHANGE they are sick and tired of status quo just like we are.

I watched IK speech in hospital concerning the point IK saying we will work with NS on common grounds. Now could anyone including IK let me know what common ground that is.

IK is anti drone PML N is pro drone
IK is against corruption, NS is corruption himself

What common ground is he speaking off. By 38 odd seats does PTI really think they can STOP corruption or drones? In fact what kind of influence can they have in parliament apart from screaming and shouting, and more screaming and shouting. PML N should do this and that, then coming on talk shows we would have done and that!!! After this the end result would be leave parliament and sit and do dharne. In other words they have no say in parliament a part from fighting.

The other point IK said that he would not do alliance with anyone that has been in parliament for the last 5 years because they are the reason why Pakistan is in this mess. Now with 35 odd seats they are in the same parliament that they have been cussing for the last 5 years. Does not make much sense to me.

Now KPK there are many insafians on this forum that think PTI will set some kind of example in the whole country and show everyone how they can manage a province. Do they really think in the present climate where the country is going in the pitt whole they will be able to make any major impact in KPK which will be worth while? Then u have noora's and JUI F in the scene disrupting events taking place in KPK. Then u have jihadi fighters running around, does IK think he will talk them through despite us being a part of the so called war in terror.
PTI kiyadat should really sit down and think about KPK very carefully they have been outsmarted by this corrupt system, another hit will send them to the moon. Think seriously PTI kiyadat do not get over excited.

Now the mammoth rigging of votes, the whole truth has not come out believe u me it is much more than what we are seeing on TV. Youth and families are on the streets of Punjab, remember this is not because PTI kiyadat said so they are out there on there own accord. If we tell them we are going to work on common grounds with PML N and please go home, believe u me those bats could come flying towards us. There is a movement out there of injustice. Then u have karachi all time rigging, believe u me we have mammoth support over there.

Look at the big picture if we go too KPK and leave the present Punjab, we could lose youth support and families as well, they could end up showing there backs to us. We have been robbed and my advice is forget KPK and go for re elections throughout country. we can give noon league a harder time sitting outside than inside. We have the bogus votes advantage I think PTI needs to hold out to this and try going for re elections, otherwise there is a good possibility that PTI could be out from many peoples minds and someone else could end up filling the vacuam.

IK needs to go out one more time and go all out, because sooner or later the youth will do it themselves. If he fails so be it, if re elections do take place under army with 1 media preent in every booth and also 5 represenatatives of party in every booth, if after that PTI gets around 30-40 seats than I think it is over anyway, but seriously I think they can get the majority amount of seats compared to any other party. Minumum inshallah CM of Punjab and KPK under them.

The rest is up too PTI kiyadat, this could be the beginning of the end of NAYA Pakistan!!!!!

I believe it is difficult. We have biased umpires.
COAS and CJ does not seems to be honest with Pakistan.
sorry to say.
Or I may not know what's going on behind the curtains.

carne

Minister (2k+ posts)

This will be the ultimate test of SC. We will soon find out if SC is with the people or it itself is a part of the status quo.

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: آخرڈی ایچ اے کےچند لوگ خواجہ سعد رفیق کے خ&#1604

اس سے بڑی بکواس کبھی نہیں سنی میں نے

aamir_uetn

Re: آخرڈی ایچ اے کےچند لوگ خواجہ سعد رفیق کے خ&#

ایک سادہ سی بات میں بھی سازشیں نکال دیں ، سیدھی سی بات ہے ، ڈیفنس کے لوگوں کو لگتا ہے کہ دھاندھلی ہوئی ہے ، دوبارہ گنتی کا مطالبہ ہے ، پورا کر دیا جائے ......... بات ختم

Respect

It is a good result everybody is happy but new electoral reforms are must. Bear in mind parties are made in opposition and not in governance. PTI is a new party it needs time to know the nitty gritty of running a Govt. they can learn a lot by sitting in opposition, most of them have no experience in governing because most of them are from KPK and are very green, they have got KPK to implent what they promised. 18th amendment has given them the freedom of finance so it enjoys total sovereignty. Pakistan at this time needs help of IMF which is controlled by US and if PTI was in power it would have taken them headon and we would be in great trouble. JUIf and MQM are finished, Balouchistan got Achakzai Party who are considered honest, PTI is happy, jammat Islami is happy , PMLN Is happy, PPP is happy, things will move forward, I think a good result once the dust settles down

It is not a good result IK was saying sweep and we ended up with around 38 seats. We promised a Naya pakistan,there are youth strolling the seats of Punjab and karachi, we were robbed due to rigging how can this be a good result?
U mentioned electorol reforms the same old line was used when 45% votes were declared bogus last time, history seems to be repeating itself.

PTI is new party but what have the old parties been up too, we have zardari who has looted this country dry and we have PML N giving us jangla bus and laptops. I could give jangla bus and laptops in my five year period to awam easily and as for looting country dry zardari, i could get hold of some thieves and say there u go do what u know best. Is that running government? PTI cannot learn anything from these status quo parties, because they come into power from rigging votes, and on the points of law and order, health service, jobs, foreign policy they are useless to the highest level. Are we really here to make believe that both federal and provincial have been running this country suffiently in the last 5 years. Bro it has been the worst period in history of pk. U and I cud do better than them, so the point of new party is not valid because comaparing to these experienced politicians anything is better.

The only people happy are PML N, no body else.

cheetah

Re: Why the people of DHA are against Saad Rafiq?

Aur agar tax reforms hoti DHA Walah exempt hotay.
There is massive rigging hallmark of pmln in whole elections.

Respect

This will be the ultimate test of SC. We will soon find out if SC is with the people or it itself is a part of the status quo.

Bro he is part of status uo, let there be no doubt about it.

BrotherKantu

He do not allow any development without rishwat.

and
takes at least 2 kanal plot for allowing any change in any housing society.

Humi

because the court is biased and to many appears to be pro-pmln

Abdulmaalik

MPA (400+ posts)

As far as elections are concerned, there have been massive rigging in Punjab, Karachi and Baloch Belt of Balochistan.In Punjab alone, resuts of around 20-25 seats have been altered through various means of rigging.Had it been free and fair in Punjab, PTI would have got 15-20 more seats from Punjab and PPP would have got 5 seats from South Punjab.Here is a list of those NA seats in Punjab where results were altered due to rigging.
NA-54 (Rawalpindi V)
NA-57 (Attock I)
NA-58 (Attock II)
NA-60 (Chakwal I)
NA-69 (Khushab I)
NA-84 (Faisalabad X)
NA-93 (Toba Tek Singh II)
NA-96 (Gujranwala II)
NA-110 (Sialkot I)
NA-117 (Narowal III)
NA-122 (Lahore V)
NA-125 (Lahore VIII)
NA-128 (Lahore XI)
NA-140 (Kasur II)
NA-154 (Lodhran I)
NA-152 (Multan V)
NA-168 (Vehari I)I
NA-169 (Vehari III)
NA-176 (MuzaffarGarh I)
NA-180 (Layyah I)
NA-181 (Layyah II)
NA-184 (Bahawalpur II)
NA-190 (Bahawalnagar III)

Moreover, minor rigging was done in almost every consitituency of Punjab.
In Karachi, election was rigged in all 20 seats.Otherwise, PTI would have won around 10 seats from karachi.With free and fair elections, PMLN would have got 100 seats, PTI 60, PPP 35 and MQM 10.In my humble opinion, PTI must raise the issue vociferously that ECP must hold re-elections on all 20 NA seats of Karachi and also recounting of votes alonwith thumb impression must be done on 25 NA seats of Punjab.Only, then it will be called a largely transparent elections because then one should ignore the minor rigging.

Untill now, the response of PTI leadership has been confusing and disappointing.It seems that they are settling down with the invitation of PMLN to form KPK govt.But, our leadership must remember that they can't deliver in KPK runless the security situation of the province improves dramatically.The secuirty situation of KPK can't improve unless federal govt goes against the wishes of USA.I need not tell you that Nawaz will not go against the wishes of US.

Finally, the opposition in national assembly depends on numbers.With current numbers PPP is going to lead the opposition (i-e the post of opposition leader) with the help of MQM.

Note: Before criticising me, please read all of my previous posts on this forum which show how ardent supporter of PTI I have been.

bravepaki

MPA (400+ posts)

I got the same feelings , it's a blessing in disguise but i really want IK to be a opposition leader and have that strong Opposition party number in NA and for that we should get those 10 15 seats back which we lost through rigging

problem is nawaz will never want imran to be opposition leader , also ppp have more seat so mqm and ppp wil make alliance and ppp leader will be opposition leader .

Urooj_lbw

Tera naam tiger ( pmln ) ke bajai tiger ( chawal ) hona chahie, kion ke tu ephedrine abbasi ki tarha zabardast chawlen maarta he
ye pti vs pmln nahi ye elite vs garib ka muqabla ha

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)

What should he do then?if he go against them with full power which he has now , then everybody including media 'll turn up against him and tag him as anti democrat , we have seen there are still people in pakistan who want these party to F them it's not like every body is against them
It is not a good result IK was saying sweep and we ended up with around 38 seats. We promised a Naya pakistan,there are youth strolling the seats of Punjab and karachi, we were robbed due to rigging how can this be a good result?
U mentioned electorol reforms the same old line was used when 45% votes were declared bogus last time, history seems to be repeating itself.

PTI is new party but what have the old parties been up too, we have zardari who has looted this country dry and we have PML N giving us jangla bus and laptops. I could give jangla bus and laptops in my five year period to awam easily and as for looting country dry zardari, i could get hold of some thieves and say there u go do what u know best. Is that running government? PTI cannot learn anything from these status quo parties, because they come into power from rigging votes, and on the points of law and order, health service, jobs, foreign policy they are useless to the highest level. Are we really here to make believe that both federal and provincial have been running this country suffiently in the last 5 years. Bro it has been the worst period in history of pk. U and I cud do better than them, so the point of new party is not valid because comaparing to these experienced politicians anything is better.

topotop

Senator (1k+ posts)

wher is our beloved taliban in ko yeh behaya open concert nazer neh a raha larkiyaan plus larkey nach rahey hain

sahi bola tha saad rafique ney this is burger family i think he should call them A.B.C.D american born confused desi

topotop

Senator (1k+ posts)

ایک سادہ سی بات میں بھی سازشیں نکال دیں ، سیدھی سی بات ہے ، ڈیفنس کے لوگوں کو لگتا ہے کہ دھاندھلی ہوئی ہے ، دوبارہ گنتی کا مطالبہ ہے ، پورا کر دیا جائے ......... بات ختم

​tu kia dha ki high profiles families ke ghar bartan dhota hey jo un ki side le raha hey?

rtabasum2

Mate give it time u will realize that this is a very good result. Let me just start from beginning in PUNJab most of the tickets were given to electables by PTI, the problem with electables are that for them it is a business whatever they invest they want back as well, a truly revolutionary PTI agenda cannot be implemented by such people, the internal squibbing would have finished off the party. To think that u will get a fair election was a folly that nobody should believe that because the system is rotten to core and miracles don't happen, PTI even if it had tried best could not have got clear majority because I don't doubt PTI popularity but the ability of electables to rig and people dependence on the this worn out system. So to begin with from Punjab most of the candidates of PTI except a few were same old faces who kept dancing from one party to another. Most surprising is that where PTI attention was least they got the best faces coming out of there. In the whole election PTI spent most time in PUNjab but they got the least seats from there. The good thing was that we got new leadership emerging from areas that we did not invest any time on, that is Karachi and KPK. All the leaders that I have seen from Karachi are par excellence same with KPK the true face of PTI people who have joined the party to change this system, give them time to mature they are young and they will learn a lot sitting in opposition. Also if PMLN does not deliver which they won't because there party is full of electables so they cannot reform and time would make finish them off. Please check the profiles of some of the PTI profiles of NA candidates of KPK and Karcahi and than compare them with one in PUNJab u will know the difference. PTI will get more popular with time there is no stopping from here on, so just chill and celebrate what u have

Last edited:

Star Gazer

Jangla bus banan bhi CM ka kaam naheen,Thaikaydaroon ka kaam hai! Nhas nhas kay jangla bus banayey aur banay phirtay hain CM!