PTI please protect your ballot: new conspiracy by Saad rafique

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Supreme court should declare these elections Null and Void

What should he do then?if he go against them with full power which he has now , then everybody including media 'll turn up against him and tag him as anti democrat , we have seen there are still people in pakistan who want these party to F them it's not like every body is against them

Media has been against IK ever since the historical Karachi jalsa, u think they will be nice to him now. The same system that his has been cussing he becomes a part of it. Will he be able to stop corruption, drones etc. Now for your point of anti democratic bro, the minumum requirement of democracy is for people to vote for there own representaive. Has this been done? NO last time 45% bogus votes declared this time status quo has done the same. So if the system does not allow voting to be counted fairly, how the heck can u blame IK not being a part of this bogus system which rigging took place in large scales?

If there is is NO democracy how can media blame IK if he leaves the present system?
If he sits in parliament with them there is a strong chance a time will come when he will end up leaving, by then a lot of his support could go.

Look bro what appealed about IK was Naya Pakistan, if he sits with the same people he has been cussing for the last 5 years with only 40 odd seats, then what will he achieve. They have kicked our butts from one end to the other, and u want the final nail in the coffin by sitting with them.

We have been robbed brother, it is as simple as that believe u me most of Lahore was our's. If free and fair counting was done we could have seen IK as punjab CM the minumum. It is a big risk sitting with these fraudsters, ask yourself what can we realistically achieve?

Anyhow only my opinion, could end being wrong. Hope I am and IK sits and makes huge differences and he makes KPK a beautiful place to live in. But my sixth sense say's this could end up the beginning of the end for PTI unless there is re elections. Nooras will cause trouble for him in KPK and so will foreign agents and so will taliban elements.

I pray to ALLAH I am wrong and PTI does succeed in what evr it plans to do.

Respect

What should he do then?if he go against them with full power which he has now , then everybody including media 'll turn up against him and tag him as anti democrat , we have seen there are still people in pakistan who want these party to F them it's not like every body is against them

WHAT SHOULD HE DO THEN?

Go out and say I have spent 11 months on inta party elections, for what so that these fraudsters can rigg the elctions throughout the country. I am democratic that is why I cannot stay a part of this undemocratic system. I want re elections throughout country and let the people decide whether they want tabdeeli or the same old fraudsters.

that is what he should do

Respect

Mate give it time u will realize that this is a very good result. Let me just start from beginning in PUNJab most of the tickets were given to electables by PTI, the problem with electables are that for them it is a business whatever they invest they want back as well, a truly revolutionary PTI agenda cannot be implemented by such people, the internal squibbing would have finished off the party. To think that u will get a fair election was a folly that nobody should believe that because the system is rotten to core and miracles don't happen, PTI even if it had tried best could not have got clear majority because I don't doubt PTI popularity but the ability of electables to rig and people dependence on the this worn out system. So to begin with from Punjab most of the candidates of PTI except a few were same old faces who kept dancing from one party to another. Most surprising is that where PTI attention was least they got the best faces coming out of there. In the whole election PTI spent most time in PUNjab but they got the least seats from there. The good thing was that we got new leadership emerging from areas that we did not invest any time on, that is Karachi and KPK. All the leaders that I have seen from Karachi are par excellence same with KPK the true face of PTI people who have joined the party to change this system, give them time to mature they are young and they will learn a lot sitting in opposition. Also if PMLN does not deliver which they won't because there party is full of electables so they cannot reform and time would make finish them off. Please check the profiles of some of the PTI profiles of NA candidates of KPK and Karcahi and than compare them with one in PUNJab u will know the difference. PTI will get more popular with time there is no stopping from here on, so just chill and celebrate what u have

Brother I disagree it is a crap result, it is like a student saying that I will get 100% for my exams and ends up with 38% and u are saying well done son I am proud of you, because I did not expect u too even get 38%, I thought u would get 10%.

Bro there has been rigging taken place in massive scales, it is nothing to do with electables or NO electables. Yes I agree we would not have sweeped but we would have got the most amount of seats compared to any other party and we could have formed a government in Punjab at least.

People did not vote for electables but they voted for either IK or NS. In certain areas electables make a difference but in large scale in Punjab it did not.

Argonaut

Banned

Brother I disagree it is a crap result, it is like a student saying that I will get 100% for my exams and ends up with 38% and u are saying well done son I am proud of you, because I did not expect u too even get 38%, I thought u would get 10%.

Bro there has been rigging taken place in massive scales, it is nothing to do with electables or NO electables. Yes I agree we would not have sweeped but we would have got the most amount of seats compared to any other party and we could have formed a government in Punjab at least.

People did not vote for electables but they voted for either IK or NS. In certain areas electables make a difference but in large scale in Punjab it did not.

In that case, isn't the problem with the student who was claiming he would get 100% marks or more importantly with those who actually believed it?

When most neutral observers were saying that the student would get 15-20 marks at the best, I would say this has been a great result.

The problem is that some of us who became interested in elections for the first time, did not understand that all politicians make huge claims about their success in order to keep their supporters motivated. These claims usually have nothing to do with reality. So one should not believe these as literal truth promised by God.

desan

President (40k+ posts)

In that case, isn't the problem with the student who was claiming he would get 100% marks or more importantly with those who actually believed it?

When most
neutral observers were saying that the student would get 15-20 marks at the best, I would say this has been a great result.

The problem is that some of us who became interested in elections for the first time, did not understand that all politicians make huge claims about their success in order to keep their supporters motivated. These claims usually have nothing to do with reality. So one should not believe these as literal truth promised by God.

Go back and read the meaning of Neutral and then
come back and make your LOGICAL arguments.....

Argonaut

Banned

Go back and read the meaning of Neutral and then
come back and make your LOGICAL arguments.....

If you think that we should accept Hassan nisar or Haroon Rasheed as neutral anlysts, I would beg to differ even though they also predicted that election results will not be upto PTI's expectations.

For me, people like Sohail Warraich, Talat Hussain etc are neutral analysts.