PTI please protect your ballot: new conspiracy by Saad rafique

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Saad Rafique and Hamid Khan on Capital talk agreed that 4 constituency from PMLN and 4 from PTI constituency are to go through ballot paper checking through finger impression. We all know that they have got control of Govt machinery, they are going to implant fake votes in PTI ballot. PTI officals send somebody to guard that ballot so that they are stopped from thier nefarious designs. PLz protect your Ballot ASAP

Link to the show: http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...;ھ-رہا-ہے

Last edited:

desan

President (40k+ posts)
They have no shame.

They will go to any length to legitimise their
illegitimate acts....

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
apni bari aatay hi tum jaisay dha k mummy daday kids ko bas gali yaad aati hai,sharam karo jo qanoon saad rafeeq k liay hay wohi pti k liay b hay,tum jaisay high class k khoon choosnay walay ganday snakes se yehi umeed kartay hain,:lol:

rtabasum2

They have no shame.

They will go to any length to legitimise their
illegitimate acts....

I hope somebody in PTI has taken steps that nobody tampers with our Ballot paper PMLN are old hand in corruption and they have asked Islamabad and Rawalpindi NA56 seats as well

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I hope somebody in PTI has taken steps that nobody tampers with our Ballot paper PMLN are old hand in corruption and they have asked Islamabad and Rawalpindi NA56 seats as well

Tried and tested technique,

Chor machaaye shor..........

bedaar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
They can't now...if they do it then it will get exposed that very moment because everybody knows how many votes did hamid khan get...so be sensible and stop spreading illogical stuff.
"please somebody guard that ballot"...baray ho jao yaar ab !

brigtm

Banned
be quick man and run to ecp ,saad rafiq is already at nadra faking pti thumb prints,******* assholes,i dont know, all of u insafians are imbeciles and having cavemen mentalities :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Amiable_Flame

MPA (400+ posts)
apni bari aatay hi tum jaisay dha k mummy daday kids ko bas gali yaad aati hai,sharam karo jo qanoon saad rafeeq k liay hay wohi pti k liay b hay,tum jaisay high class k khoon choosnay walay ganday snakes se yehi umeed kartay hain,:lol:

yaar lotay... Tum her PTI ka supporter high class mummy daddy hi kiyon lagta hay? or uss ne koi ghalat baat nahin ki, sahi kaha hay k protect your ballot to is main harj hi kia ? Ghussa na kerna SAAD RAFIQ bhi DHA main rehta hay us k bachay bhi mummy dadi hi hain.. or Nawaz shareef k bachay Top Elite class main shamil hain. Hum Tum jaise ghareeb in logon ko protect kertay hain Vote de ker.

or tum ehsas-e-kamtari main kiyon ho ? aise alfaz kiyon istamal kertay ho high class, mummy daddy? Dua kia kero k tumhain bhi ALLAH high class walon main karay..."Mehnat kar Hassad na ker".. Jalnay walay ka moon kala ..

bedaar

aqal k andhay ! agar teray maa baap ne tujhe nahi parhaya ya khud parhnay ki zehmat nahi ki tou iss mai kisi mummy daddy ka qasoor nahi hai k tu aaj bhi gandi naali ka keera he hai aur yeh mummy daddy teray mummy daddy se behtar hain k uss ghareeb tabqay k liye bahir niklay hain kyu k imran khan k anay ya janay se imran khan ya uss k mummy daddy supporters ko koi fark nahi parnay wala..un ki zindagi pehlay bhi achi thi aur agay bhi achi he rahay gi

webnise

MPA (400+ posts)

Yar kuch tu soch k likha karo..Peshawar mai konsi mummy daddy class hai jiss nay PTI ko vote diyai :)

Aur ye Shareefs and Zardari konsi class say belong kartay hain? You know it better than me so first pahlay apnay ghar ke fiqr karon..

NS jo itna moota ho gya hai aur uss ke sari family hamaray logon ka he khoon choos choos kayy itna phitt gya hai !!

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
وہی نازل ہوئی ہے یا صرف خیال ہے ہے آپ کا ؟ :lol:​

Awan.

Well guys my conclusion is:
PML-N leaders and supporters have a great technique. First they tease you and then we, having no other alternative, loose our temper they say "look how ill-mannered they're".
The proof of what I have said is Mian sahab's visit to Shaukat Khanam. Pure munaafqat.
Also Mushtaq Manhoos is the bright example.

In short f-u-c-k off you rigging ********. Say whatever you like.(thumbsdown)

rtabasum2

وہی نازل ہوئی ہے یا صرف خیال ہے ہے آپ کا ؟ :lol:​

Watch capital talk that's what Saad Rafique was asking, Shafqat Mehmood halqa, NA56, Islamabad halqa for them to put a few thousands Ballot papers in the old ones is not a big deal, also Hamid Khan agreed in Principle but not from PTI officially

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Watch capital talk that's what Saad Rafique was asking, Shafqat Mehmood halqa, NA56, Islamabad halqa for them to put a few thousands Ballot papers in the old ones is not a big deal, also Hamid Khan agreed in Principle but not from PTI officially
میں نے دیکھا ہے پروگرام میں نے سوال تھریڈ کے ٹائٹل پر پوچھا تھا ؟

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tera charismatic leader , nawaz lower class hai ? begherat admi

Respect

The next step of PML N and media is too say that PTI also rigged, it is a lost cause insafians.

ali-raj

Doston, "Lotaa" key pohanch kahan taak hoti hai, yeh aap sab ko maloom hai.

Jaab becharay ney rukh e roshan dekha he Astanjaye ka hai tu is ki baton ka kia gila karna.(bigsmile)

Jami786

MPA (400+ posts)
I do not understand why Hamid Khan agreed to the deal which Saad Rafiq was making. PTI launched protests all over Pakistan because they noticed (witnessed) rigging and provided proofs of rigging. PTI is victim and they have ligtmate demands which should be addressed to, but I do not understand why PLMN is bringing forward counter demands when they are not victim at all. If saad Rafiq had any concerns about any constituency they should have protested the same way as PTI did but they never did so and now there is no point for bringing counter demands. Hamid Khan must not agree to this there is a big big catch in it. Saad Rafiq is just trying to confuse the whole matter.