PTI please protect your ballot: new conspiracy by Saad rafique

Jami786

MPA (400+ posts)
@Awan. they have learned this technique from western countries, that's exactly what they do to muslims.

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
be quick man and run to ecp ,saad rafiq is already at nadra faking pti thumb prints,******* assholes,i dont know, all of u insafians are imbeciles and having cavemen mentalities :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
PMLN has a history of rigging polls.Go back to 1990 election .Nawaz took money from ISI and used it to defeat Benazir .This is on record and has been proved in the Asghar Khan case.PMLN always uses the civil administration in Punjab to rig elections.This party is a master of corruption but always
accuses PPP.

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a very valid point ! I was thinking the same thing . Woh govt sey bahir reh k itni rigging kar saktey hain tu govt mein aa k one can imagine what they can do .

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
be quick man and run to ecp ,saad rafiq is already at nadra faking pti thumb prints,******* assholes,i dont know, all of u insafians are imbeciles and having cavemen mentalities :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LDA mein Ballot rakh khar dobara agg na lagaday Noora Jamhooras:P

tiger(pmln)

MPA (400+ posts)
253381_419992328099325_1098802599_n.jpg

tiger(pmln)

MPA (400+ posts)
PMLN has a history of rigging polls.Go back to 1990 election .Nawaz took money from ISI and used it to defeat Benazir .This is on record and has been proved in the Asghar Khan case.PMLN always uses the civil administration in Punjab to rig elections.This party is a master of corruption but always
accuses PPP.
431890_419965108102047_316622063_n.png

anyie1

Supreme court should declare these elections Null and Void

There are so many complaints, videos , proofs that these elections were rigged and manipulated. SC should wake up and declare these elections Null and Void.. what do you think .

rtabasum2

Re: Supreme court should declare these elections Null and Void

It is a good result everybody is happy but new electoral reforms are must. Bear in mind parties are made in opposition and not in governance. PTI is a new party it needs time to know the nitty gritty of running a Govt. they can learn a lot by sitting in opposition, most of them have no experience in governing because most of them are from KPK and are very green, they have got KPK to implent what they promised. 18th amendment has given them the freedom of finance so it enjoys total sovereignty. Pakistan at this time needs help of IMF which is controlled by US and if PTI was in power it would have taken them headon and we would be in great trouble. JUIf and MQM are finished, Balouchistan got Achakzai Party who are considered honest, PTI is happy, jammat Islami is happy , PMLN Is happy, PPP is happy, things will move forward, I think a good result once the dust settles down

Last edited:

BrotherKantu

I do not think so. I believe IK has got a golden chance to proof his powers.
Later people of Pakistan will kick these criminal out by them selves.
Imran Khan will win the whole country without shooting a single fire.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)

I got the same feelings , it's a blessing in disguise but i really want IK to be a opposition leader and have that strong Opposition party number in NA and for that we should get those 10 15 seats back which we lost through rigging

Ik.Khattak

Senator (1k+ posts)

should could would. lolzz. nothing gonna happened, but its good to protest so they will be careful next time, or they might organize and introduce new methods for electoral system.

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)

New elections under army supervision, fakhroo and gang are incompetent goons...

Respect

PTI main appeal was NAYA Pakistan and sweep the elections, if this appeal does not stay amongst youth they will look elsewhere, remember TUQ movement in Islamambad some insafians joined and there were others who said we should join. So the dynamics of PTI supporters is not like noora's or bhuttoes, our supporters want CHANGE they are sick and tired of status quo just like we are.

I watched IK speech in hospital concerning the point IK saying we will work with NS on common grounds. Now could anyone including IK let me know what common ground that is.

IK is anti drone PML N is pro drone
IK is against corruption, NS is corruption himself

What common ground is he speaking off. By 38 odd seats does PTI really think they can STOP corruption or drones? In fact what kind of influence can they have in parliament apart from screaming and shouting, and more screaming and shouting. PML N should do this and that, then coming on talk shows we would have done and that!!! After this the end result would be leave parliament and sit and do dharne. In other words they have no say in parliament a part from fighting.

The other point IK said that he would not do alliance with anyone that has been in parliament for the last 5 years because they are the reason why Pakistan is in this mess. Now with 35 odd seats they are in the same parliament that they have been cussing for the last 5 years. Does not make much sense to me.

Now KPK there are many insafians on this forum that think PTI will set some kind of example in the whole country and show everyone how they can manage a province. Do they really think in the present climate where the country is going in the pitt whole they will be able to make any major impact in KPK which will be worth while? Then u have noora's and JUI F in the scene disrupting events taking place in KPK. Then u have jihadi fighters running around, does IK think he will talk them through despite us being a part of the so called war in terror.
PTI kiyadat should really sit down and think about KPK very carefully they have been outsmarted by this corrupt system, another hit will send them to the moon. Think seriously PTI kiyadat do not get over excited.

Now the mammoth rigging of votes, the whole truth has not come out believe u me it is much more than what we are seeing on TV. Youth and families are on the streets of Punjab, remember this is not because PTI kiyadat said so they are out there on there own accord. If we tell them we are going to work on common grounds with PML N and please go home, believe u me those bats could come flying towards us. There is a movement out there of injustice. Then u have karachi all time rigging, believe u me we have mammoth support over there.

Look at the big picture if we go too KPK and leave the present Punjab, we could lose youth support and families as well, they could end up showing there backs to us. We have been robbed and my advice is forget KPK and go for re elections throughout country. we can give noon league a harder time sitting outside than inside. We have the bogus votes advantage I think PTI needs to hold out to this and try going for re elections, otherwise there is a good possibility that PTI could be out from many peoples minds and someone else could end up filling the vacuam.

IK needs to go out one more time and go all out, because sooner or later the youth will do it themselves. If he fails so be it, if re elections do take place under army with 1 media preent in every booth and also 5 represenatatives of party in every booth, if after that PTI gets around 30-40 seats than I think it is over anyway, but seriously I think they can get the majority amount of seats compared to any other party. Minumum inshallah CM of Punjab and KPK under them.

The rest is up too PTI kiyadat, this could be the beginning of the end of NAYA Pakistan!!!!!​

BrotherKantu

ہمارے ملک میں اس قسم کی بات کی کوئی اہمیت نہیں

وقت بدل گیا ہے اب دھرنے ورنے سے سیاستدانوں کو کوئی شرم نہیں آتی

Respect

CJ is pro noora, this will not happen unless PTI hits the streets with IK. But yes these elections should be null and void, otherwise next time same old problem. This country is going towards a economical collapse.

tiger(pmln)

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: آخرڈی ایچ اے کےچند لوگ خواجہ سعد رفیق کے خ&#1604

ye pti vs pmln nahi ye elite vs garib ka muqabla ha