PTI not to attend MQM Jalsa in Lahore: Omer Cheema

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MQM dont care about 15000 so called MQMERS being killed in operations for sake of POWER

They talk good but dont act good thats the issue

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
:chilli::chilli::chilli::banana::banana::banana::chilli::chilli::chilli:

کیا تاریخی دن ہے آج کا م ق م اور پ ت ای دونوں مل کر مجھ کو بتا رہے ھیں کہ میں کتنا غلط ہوں. ہاہاہا یعنی یا تو م ق م یا پھر پ ت ا اور اپنی کوئی راے رکھنے کا کوئی حق نہیں.
You are entitled to your opinion but atleast make an opinion based on facts. If you start toeing the line of the Anti-Imran group which is currently spreading false and baseless propaganda about establishment's new puppet government formula PPP+MQM+PMLQ then i will have to seriously disagree here.

drkjke

Re-uploaded
PTI-not-to-attend-MQM-Jalsa-in-Lahore-Omer-Cheema.aspx
PTI-not-to-attend-MQM-Jalsa-in-Lahore-Omer-Cheema.aspx
Omer_Cheema%27s_Statement_9-4-2011.gif
in a larger size:
Omer%20Cheema%27s%20Statement%209-4-2011.gif

PTI not to attend MQM Jalsa in Lahore: Omer Cheema

This should eliminate all the disinformation and propaganda regarding this matter.

kee mairay qatal kay baaad uss nay jafaa say tauba
haaii uss zood pashaimaan ka pashaimaan hona

mr imran khan this not enough
we need to know what happened when reymond davis was released,,you have a lot of following in lahore and why is that after your meeting with american ambassador you like other parties did nothing but give few lame statements on this subject

listen.we know that ppp,mqm and muslim league are american agents and not sincere to pakistan,but people thought better from you ,so why did you disappoint them in reymond davis epsiode
even now your army is killing pakhtoon tribal people in tribal areas,even yesterday 30 tribal men got killed by pakistani airforce bombing
you say that you are a pashtun and pakistani...both these things being a pashtun and pakistani give you a responsibility to stop their blood shed in tribal area
mr imran khan your recent statements condemn mujahideen but you are soft on america and pakistani army who is fighting a war for zionists
this makes us think that you are not a suitable leader for this country
remaining steadfast on principles of truth,no matter what the situation be,is the criterion of a suitable ruler for our country
so now we will look at someone else

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are entitled to your opinion but atleast make an opinion based on facts. If you start toeing the line of the Anti-Imran group which is currently spreading false and baseless propaganda about establishment's new puppet government formula PPP+MQM+PMLQ then i will have to seriously disagree here.

hahahahah

My Dear you should have some courage to face criticism, when you guys have anything against you based on facts, you people start denying by saying false and baseless propaganda, I bet you would never be able to respond me on facts, but just denying by saying words, which are actually show, how weak PTI has end up because of Imran Khan one man show. anyways don't take it too hard on your self, cuz you will loose your face and nothing else, because you tried to debate on your fictional imaginations. Good luck. with no future.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
hahahahah

My Dear you should have some courage to face criticism, when you guys have anything against you based on facts, you people start denying by saying false and baseless propaganda, I bet you would never be able to respond me on facts, but just denying by saying words, which are actually show, how weak PTI has end up because of Imran Khan one man show. anyways don't take it too hard on your self, cuz you will loose your face and nothing else, because you tried to debate on your fictional imaginations. Good luck. with no future.
I think you wrote everything about yourself as you are the one who is talking about imaginative alliances and see ghosts of establishment behind PTI. Good luck to you in finding some hard evidence to back your so-called criticism.

GeoG

hahahahah

Oh Com'n, Abbasi Bhai,
He has argued with facts, given you copy PTI statement, Ab Kiya Stamp Paper Chahyay..

What a strange sentence to end, Good Luck with no future !!

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
kee mairay qatal kay baaad uss nay jafaa say tauba
haaii uss zood pashaimaan ka pashaimaan hona

mr imran khan this not enough
we need to know what happened when reymond davis was released,,you have a lot of following in lahore and why is that after your meeting with american ambassador you like other parties did nothing but give few lame statements on this subject

listen.we know that ppp,mqm and muslim league are american agents and not sincere to pakistan,but people thought better from you ,so why did you disappoint them in reymond davis epsiode
even now your army is killing pakhtoon tribal people in tribal areas,even yesterday 30 tribal men got killed by pakistani airforce bombing
you say that you are a pashtun and pakistani...both these things being a pashtun and pakistani give you a responsibility to stop their blood shed in tribal area
mr imran khan your recent statements condemn mujahideen but you are soft on america and pakistani army who is fighting a war for zionists
this makes us think that you are not a suitable leader for this country
remaining steadfast on principles of truth,no matter what the situation be,is the criterion of a suitable ruler for our country
so now we will look at someone else
Mr. Imran Khan we gave you all our resources, we gave you all powers of government, we gave you full support at all times but you failed to do anything for us....

I think you should read what you wrote again and see a few interviews and statements of Imran Khan. There is no responsibility on Imran Khan until he comes in government and you should stop expecting miracles from him.
PTI is the first party to protest against Raymond Davis and the only party to file a petition against drone attacks. PTI is the only party that has announced to block NATO supplies if drone attacks do not stop.

If you still want to put all responsibilities on him then it is a very unjust way of thinking and shows a bias in your attitude. You are free to look elsewhere and find Superman to come and save you from every problem.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think you wrote everything about yourself as you are the one who is talking about imaginative alliances and see ghosts of establishment behind PTI. Good luck to you in finding some hard evidence to back your so-called criticism.

hahaha

For you guys criticism is not acceptable, so it became so called criticism, lolzzzzzzzzz, so every thing will go fine, and one day, we will be seeing PTI/MQM coalition, and I am sure at that time, you will be doing great job in that regard.

So accept my "HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS" in advance for this coalition..............lolzzzzzzzzzzz

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Oh Com'n, Abbasi Bhai,
He has argued with facts, given you copy PTI statement, Ab Kiya Stamp Paper Chahyay..

تھوڈی سی دل لگی ان نیے آنے والوں کے ساتھ اور کچھ بھی نہیں، اس کے علاوہ تھوڑا ان کو ٹھوک کر مضبوط کرنے کی کوشش. ہاہاہاہاہا

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
hahaha

For you guys criticism is not acceptable, so it became so called criticism, lolzzzzzzzzz, so every thing will go fine, and one day, we will be seeing PTI/MQM coalition, and I am sure at that time, you will be doing great job in that regard.

So accept my "HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS" in advance for this coalition..............lolzzzzzzzzzzz
Thats what you say but again the reality is opposite. PTI is the only party which has an active forum where people freely criticize and discuss all issues and the party's stance. Even this issue was discussed and everyone said that PTI should not attend the rally.
Tell me any other party where the supporters can criticize and give suggestions to the leadership.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
How could you trust this kind of cut and paste. anyways, don't you notice the above wording, they haven't condemned MQM, Its very friendly wording, they have not said, that MQM is a party of killers Bhatta khor, their leader is Don, instead, they have played with words, two boats, leave government, bla bla bla,

Dirty politics and disinformation, again making Pakistanis fool.
تحریک انصاف صرف وہاں گنڈیریاں بیچے گی - گنڈیریاں پیڑے،
گرمی جو ہو گی
بھتہ تحریک جلسہ کرے گی
شام کو دونوں حساب کر لیں گی

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Oh Com'n, Abbasi Bhai,

مذاق کرتے ہیں ،
کدھر جائیں گے تھمیں چھوڑ کر

feel the happiness and jealousy of classified and Jury , when they want IK.

Actually Mush Party should participate. his real friend...

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats what you say but again the reality is opposite. PTI is the only party which has an active forum where people freely criticize and discuss all issues and the party's stance. Even this issue was discussed and everyone said that PTI should not attend the rally.
Tell me any other party where the supporters can criticize and give suggestions to the leadership.
hahaha

PTI or Imran Khan have an active forum, so it means when Mr Khan wake up forum is active otherwise no one know, what to do, people criticize freely, yes within the forum I can imagine, how forum people would be criticizing each other, like hamain kharab mut karo, police ko roko, hahahah, my simplest and easiest criticism you guys couldn't digest, what are you talking about. anyways its a good laughter on loud. enjoy and happy friendship with MQM, I am waiting for those moments, when khan sahab will be hugging Altaf Bhai.....lolzzzzz...hahahahaha, pity you, imagine those momemnts, how would you be behaving.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
تحریک انصاف صرف وہاں گنڈیریاں بیچے گی - گنڈیریاں پیڑے،
گرمی جو ہو گی
بھتہ تحریک جلسہ کرے گی
شام کو دونوں حساب کر لیں گی

لگ رہا ہے محفل اب شباب پر پوہنچ رہی ہے، تو لگے ٹھیکہ، ہاہاہاہا

GeoG

hahaha

PTI or Imran Khan have an active forum, so it means when Mr Khan wake up forum is active otherwise no one know, what to do, people criticize freely, yes within the forum I can imagine, how forum people would be criticizing each other, like hamain kharab mut karo, police ko roko, hahahah, my simplest and easiest criticism you guys couldn't digest, what are you talking about. anyways its a good laughter on loud. enjoy and happy friendship with MQM, I am waiting for those moments, when khan sahab will be hugging Altaf Bhai.....lolzzzzz...hahahahaha, pity you, imagine those momemnts, how would you be behaving.

There is a very simple answer to your post
If and when such time of hugging comes, we will not be supporting him and looking for a new Massiha.

But as you have been bothering Arsalan can do one thing
create a new thread every day title
Day 1: Abbasi Bhai, No Hug Until Last News, Hahahaha
Day 2: Abbasi Bhai, No Hug Until Last News, Hahahaha
Day 3: Abbasi Bhai, No Hug Until Last News, Hahahaha
Day 10,000: Abbasi Bhai, No Hug Until Last News, Hahahaha

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is a very simple answer to your post
If and when such time of hugging comes, we will not be supporting him and looking for a new Massiha.

But as you have been bothering Arsalan can do one thing
create a new thread every day title
Day 1: Abbasi Bhai, No Hug Until Last News, Hahahaha
Day 2: Abbasi Bhai, No Hug Until Last News, Hahahaha
Day 3: Abbasi Bhai, No Hug Until Last News, Hahahaha
Day 10,000: Abbasi Bhai, No Hug Until Last News, Hahahaha

Hahahaha

It was fun, never mind, Arsalan is a nice guy, I did appreciate his patience with me, you just came in between and break my concentration, other wise would have had pushed him to award me the worst enemy of IK and PTI.

Hahahahaha

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahahaha

It was fun, never mind, Arsalan is a nice guy, I did appreciate his patience with me, you just came in between and break my concentration, other wise would have had pushed him to award me the worst enemy of IK and PTI.

Hahahahaha

But you are still the worst enemy of AH and MQM.:lol: That made you the enemy of PTI also because of their recent development with AH and MQM. How come you bear me??????????(clap)

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
.....If and when such time of hugging comes, we will not be supporting him and looking for a new Massiha.

Interesting reply which makes me wonder abot possible scenarios!!!

Do you not trust imran khan to make the right decision I.e. If he ever wants to decide to work with Mqm?

can this hatred against Mqm be eliminated if fair judiciary gives them a clean bill saying all allegations are baseless against Mqm?

What if "the massiha" wants to shake hands with Mqm? :)

I know a little far fetched but would like to see your response. Thanks

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yaar tum bachon ki bhi ajeeb haalt hai. pti key decision ko chorekar aapas hi main ulajh gaye

why dont you all give yourown perspective on the possible impact of pti's denial to attend mqm's jalsa. this could prove to be a landmark decision in coming years

Patriot ka pahla jalsa abbasi bhai key ghar mein hoga (bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shahid Afridi ne kuch din pehle aik baat kahi thi, k jitney barey dil Hum Pakistanio k hein aur muslims k hein, utney barey dil India k logo k nahi,, Kya yehi baat MQM per fit nahi bhaythti,,
Karachi main kisi doosri party ka wajood inhein berdaasht nahi, even CJ sahib ko bhe karachi air port per rok lia gaya, zinda wakeelo ko jala dia gaya,
MQM walo kia aap logo ko chillu bhur pani main doob marna nahi chahiay... Aik taraf Karachi main aap ka behaviour hai doosri parties k saath, aur aik taraf Punjab ka aap ko space dena welcome kerna hai,,, MQM walo dekh lia aap ne k Punjabio ka dil kitna bara hai,, ham her qoum ko accept kerte hein her zuban ko her nasal ko,, magar majaal hai k Punjab main koi lasani fasaad ho..
Jahan tak meri Party PTI ka taluk hai, PTI iss liay khamosh hai iss jalsay per, kiun k PTI ko bhe khi main space chahiay,, unhein bhe azaadi chahiay, issi terha jese MQM ko lahore aur punjab main de gai,,, ab dekhte hein k MQM PTI ko PML (N) ko khi main kitna space deti hai aur kitne barey dil ka saboot deti hai,
wese mujhey umeed nahi, kiun k already MQM khi main PPPP aur ANP se openly tazaad rekhti hai unhein aik lamhay k liay bhe berdaasht nahi kerti,,, MQM se berdaasht he nahi hota k khi main kisi aur party ka flag buland ho, ya kisi aur party k naray lagein,,
Sunni Tehreek Ahista Ahista khi ke siasat main aik power bun k ubhar rahi hai, aur shaied aanay walay election main PTI aur Sunni tehreek mil ker apnay candidates khara karein,,,
Ab Imran Khan ko bhe Khi main aa k Tehreek ko munazim kerna parey ga, galli galli muhalla muhalla jana parey ga,, yehi waqt hai yehi golden chance hai khi main support hasil kerne ka, aur agar khi main PTI ko nuqsaan pohanchaya gaya to MQM punjab main buri terha nakaam ho ge, aur uss ka asli chehra punjab ke awaam aur even khi ke awaam k samnay aa jaey ga,,
mere nazdeek Imran Khan ko aur PTI ko ziada dair nahi kerni chahiay, aur jald az jald awaami rabtay start ker dene chahiay khi main.