Minister (2k+ posts)
Re-uploaded
PTI-not-to-attend-MQM-Jalsa-in-Lahore-Omer-Cheema.aspx
PTI-not-to-attend-MQM-Jalsa-in-Lahore-Omer-Cheema.aspx
Omer_Cheema%27s_Statement_9-4-2011.gif
in a larger size:
Omer%20Cheema%27s%20Statement%209-4-2011.gif

PTI not to attend MQM Jalsa in Lahore: Omer Cheema

This should eliminate all the disinformation and propaganda regarding this matter.

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry but thats the size in which its uploaded, use a magnifier. I read it just fine.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry but thats the size in which its uploaded, use a magnifier. I read it just fine.

Thannks for the advise, lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cool so this cutting is specially prepared for us, wow very smart move, PTI & MQM is talk of the town and our friend is making it as petty issue, ok have you post this cutting on websites as well. better do it, otherwise this will feel like a weak game.

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
NOw is the time to show up who is standing by mqm and who is denying. Even those apriciat mqm and who critsiz mqm. will be exposed atomatic. lets see who write a sweet colum for them.
Now is really hard to appreciat MQM whikle media is so vibrant. Look if they will allow rest of the party to make jelsa in karachi.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chalo... that decides the matter for now...

How could you trust this kind of cut and paste. anyways, don't you notice the above wording, they haven't condemned MQM, Its very friendly wording, they have not said, that MQM is a party of killers Bhatta khor, their leader is Don, instead, they have played with words, two boats, leave government, bla bla bla,

Dirty politics and disinformation, again making Pakistanis fool.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
NOw is the time to show up who is standing by mqm and who is denying. Even those apriciat mqm and who critsiz mqm. will be exposed atomatic. lets see who write a sweet colum for them.
Now is really hard to appreciat MQM whikle media is so vibrant. Look if they will allow rest of the party to make jelsa in karachi.

Ok Sir, what is your parameter of judging the level of sympathies and loyalties, please be specific, I would like to be judge by my self by you.....lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bhai jaan... JI always does its jalsas in Karachi... so does ST (which is strongly anti MQM...)

Islam4u

Citizen
How could you trust this kind of cut and paste. anyways, don't you notice the above wording, they haven't condemned MQM, Its very friendly wording, they have not said, that MQM is a party of killers Bhatta khor, their leader is Don, instead, they have played with words, two boats, leave government, bla bla bla,

Lol, its on PTI official website you dumdum. What else are you going to believe?

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

O Bhai give them a break. Yesterday you were against if they go to Jalsa, today they decide not to go there but you still are not satisfied. To please you, what should PTI do then?
I think you want some mirch masala in this hot topic. You want war of words and again wall chalking on Karachi streets.
I think we all should appreciate them if they are doing educated and decent politics now.
Galam Galoch will create bigger rift among Pakistanis. If they are respecting each other, let them do, take it positive my dear. That's all we common Pakistanis can do at least.
No one canmake us fool, we already are.Mind it.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

It was on their website... I ve confirmed...

صاحب میں تو پہلے ہی كہتا تھا كہ ہاتھ ہولا ركھیں۔۔۔۔ مگر ہمارے بھائی ہمیشہ غصے میں رہتے تھے۔۔۔۔
ان كا بھی قصور نہیں۔۔۔۔۔
جب ان كی لیڈر شپ باری باری سب سے الجھے گی تو نیچے والوں كا بھی یہی رویہ ہوگا۔۔۔۔

We will see some more confusion in future... don't worry...

There is another point to note.... Can PTI invite any other party in their Jalsa... the answer is a big NO...

Why????

Any way... at least they realized that solo flight is not going to take them any where...

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

I wish if Nawaz Sharif ever do a JALSA in Lalu Khet? I assure you, MQM will welcome them.
BTW, does any one know for how many years PMLN, or PPP, or even PTI has not held any public meeting in Karachi Central? Or even they have ever tried to do one? Are the people in those areas not entitle to listen these parties? Come people come to Karachi, we will listen to you. TV talk shows are not enough. We need your sympathies (if you really have for us) on the ground not on TV.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Even MQM supporters are saying you are not satisfied with anything. You seem hellbent on finding hidden hands of establishment behind PTI's every move and translate everything according to your own prejudice. I am sorry to disappoint you but you wont find what you are looking for as there is nothing hidden or obscure in PTI's agenda. Everything is clear as day, especially the long struggle of PTI to come into government by the public's support and the constant rejection of establishment's help.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Even MQM supporters are saying you are not satisfied with anything. You seem hellbent on finding hidden hands of establishment behind PTI's every move and translate everything according to your own prejudice. I am sorry to disappoint you but you wont find what you are looking for as there is nothing hidden or obscure in PTI's agenda. Everything is clear as day, especially the long struggle of PTI to come into government by the public's support and the constant rejection of establishment's help.
:chilli::chilli::chilli::banana::banana::banana::chilli::chilli::chilli:

کیا تاریخی دن ہے آج کا م ق م اور پ ت ای دونوں مل کر مجھ کو بتا رہے ھیں کہ میں کتنا غلط ہوں. ہاہاہا یعنی یا تو م ق م یا پھر پ ت ا اور اپنی کوئی راے رکھنے کا کوئی حق نہیں.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
:chilli::chilli::chilli::banana::banana::banana::chilli::chilli::chilli:

کیا تاریخی دن ہے آج کا م ق م اور پ ت ای دونوں مل کر مجھ کو بتا رہے ھیں کہ میں کتنا غلط ہوں. ہاہاہا یعنی یا تو م ق م یا پھر پ ت ا اور اپنی کوئی راے رکھنے کا کوئی حق نہیں.
Do not take it personal dear. You have every right to have your say. We are just discussing here some options, we can have differences, it is normal.
You see half glass empty, but others see half glass full. Both are right, but on different way.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It was on their website... I ve confirmed...

صاحب میں تو پہلے ہی كہتا تھا كہ ہاتھ ہولا ركھیں۔۔۔۔ مگر ہمارے بھائی ہمیشہ غصے میں رہتے تھے۔۔۔۔
ان كا بھی قصور نہیں۔۔۔۔۔
جب ان كی لیڈر شپ باری باری سب سے الجھے گی تو نیچے والوں كا بھی یہی رویہ ہوگا۔۔۔۔

We will see some more confusion in future... don't worry...

There is another point to note.... Can PTI invite any other party in their Jalsa... the answer is a big NO...

Why????

Any way... at least they realized that solo flight is not going to take them any where...

Good opportunity for you to write a few words on moral high grounds
Its very rare for your gang so use the opportunity as much as you can.

Let me remind you MQM
in All Parties Conference, every single party was unanimous in not talking with MQM
Can you give me an example from our political history when one party has so openly been kicked out.

It is MQM going to everyone begging for meetings and phone calls and establishment as usual is backing them.
It is not Kal.u Mian which made a conversation between IK and Don possible but a request from establishment.

xiaahmad

MQM should remember that they are allowed to do rally in Lahore
where as what they did on 12th May they shouldnt be allowed to do this

xiaahmad

In gilgit baltaistan seat was of person and every one knows how the votes of Kashmir seats were casted :D

If MQM such support they wont be importing ppl from Karachi and small cities of punjab after giving them Cycles and Sewing Machines

Last edited:

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)
I'm very (clap) with this decision.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
[/FONT]