1101303245-1.gif

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I will blame supreme court for this, they had been very lienient
Why did they order to arrest all who had fake degrees
Why was Dasti allowed to contest election second time

Don't expect that lawmakers will make any law which will punich their own clan

Fake degree holders commited a crime, state must punish them all
and once one is jailed for deceiving, one is not able to take part in any elections
this is the only way to clean the system

SC must act and act now...

basent

Senator (1k+ posts)
[FONT=&quot]Avery one know that they are that’s why VOTE for IMEAN (PTI)[/FONT]

thugangel123

Lol what is with this forum and people chanting vote for pti vote for IR etc etc ? Is this some political marketing ground ?

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol what is with this forum and people chanting vote for pti vote for IR etc etc ? Is this some political marketing ground ?
Here comes another newbie who just happens to hate PTI....
Mods should keep a close watch on all new IDs to see which are fake and duplicate. We would really like to see a list of all such IDs.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I will blame supreme court for this, they had been very lienient
Why did they order to arrest all who had fake degrees
Why was Dasti allowed to contest election second time

Don't expect that lawmakers will make any law which will punich their own clan

Fake degree holders commited a crime,
state must punish them all
and once one is jailed for deceiving, one is not able to take part in any elections
this is the only way to clean the system

SC must act and act now...

hahahaha You expect the criminal gang, called State, to commit fake degree holders? They are fake also.

You want SC to act that is itself most corrupt? since Zardari induction in the Hall Of Chor, what has SC done?, How many cases are pending? articl 248, NRO, PPP's illegal Zardai occupying the office, $60M in Swiss bank, sialkot 's murdered kids, you name it they got it

thugangel123

Here comes another newbie who just happens to hate PTI....
Mods should keep a close watch on all new IDs to see which are fake and duplicate. We would really like to see a list of all such IDs.

Wow so I guess its all cool to hate mqm,ppp and any other party for that matter but oh not pti. I have nothing against PTI but putting dps of imran khan, lame *** signatures proves how bias you are.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Wow so I guess its all cool to hate mqm,ppp and any other party for that matter but oh not pti. I have nothing against PTI but putting dps of imran khan, lame *** signatures proves how bias you are.

No one is a better leader than Imran khan at the moment in pakistan, that is why all of us respect him and dont tolerate criticism against him because he deserves the least criticism.

Regards