PM Imran Khan's Complete Speech at Naya Pakistan Housing Islamabad Sector Launching Ceremony | 17-Apirl-2019

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
So changing 4 IG's makes someone incompetent? Who says so? I'm sure you would have any Research Paper or a Book reference to back up your claim?

P.S. One of America's Favorite President and Greatest statesman of the world Abraham Lincoln during his presidency changed 20+ Generals including few Commanders-in-Chief in a span of just 2 yrs.
Go and Tell to the world, that Abraham Lincoln was incompetent because your Tiny Brain thinks so since he changed many Generals in such a short time!! ????

No offense my friend! But You are a classic case of blind following a blind. Bas just because someone says so, so you'll start believing.

But here is my stance on Usman Buzdar: I don't know if he was the right choice or not! Only Time will tell!! But I do know that I NEITHER have the ability nor the information that Khan has to understand his choice. At the end of the day, i don't care even he makes Nawab Chand or Aneglina Julie the CM of Punjab! I voted for him to deliver. It's his choice to make whatever strategy he wants to or whoever he wants to appoint. I will ONLY judge the performance after 5 years I elected him for!

4 IGs changed in 8 months that''s the performance of Your Waseem Akram Plus and you are just sitting here and doing bakwas nothing else

Last edited:

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
tenor.gif
نیازی یوتھیا۔۔۔۔۔۔۔قوم لوط
بدکاری ------- ایڈز