PM approves COAS Qamar Javed Bajwa extension for another 3 years

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bad news for Amigo and his tribe. He had put all his chips in next COAS removing IK and installing Maryum as PM. I recall he even gave a deadline for Nov 19!

I guess they'll have to think of a plan B now....

Maybe they can launch that revolution Nawaz was talking about on GT road?

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bajwa gives Bajwa three years extension. Shawa pootians dance , Niazi has shitted on your face again

Bongi Khan's another U turn . But Bajwa can always extend Bajwa's retirement. Bongi Khan is a pathetic Puppet. Anyone who still thinks that he is free to decide , must be still hallucinated. There was no need to announce this extension almost 3 months ahead of time . Unless, they are preparing for an assault on India, which I think surely justifies this decision and will definitely be a good thing, Nothing else can provide enough excuse for this 3 month advance notice.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Obedient son gave his father extension for another 3 years becuase there's no competent general to replace Bajwa in World's number 1 army.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not a good decision, things should take normal course, no-one should be given extensions, PM also should have max 2 tenures.
No second govt job after retirement.
But yeah the situation at border is tense.
And the situation at the borders has always been tense since Bajwa was born.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Obedient son gave his father extension for another 3 years becuase there's no competent general to replace Bajwa in World's number 1 army.
How do you think this will affect Maryum's negotiations with the establishment? Any update on how they are progressing?

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
How do you think this will affect Maryum's negotiations with the establishment? Any update on how they are progressing?
So Bajwas is good only at negotiating with political parties? To liberate Kashmir are you going to use Lal Topi Wala Bandar?

Zaidi Qasim

Patwari in trouble, and Modi in occupied Kashmir...but Bajwa in GHQ for another 3 years... and then Bajwa in UAE to accompany Musharraf after retirement.
No worries , he will only be following their own legacy ...... Read what Niazi got after handing Dhakkah to India.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
No worries , he will only be following their own legacy ...... Read what Niazi got after handing Dhakkah to India.
That was initiated by YOUR political cousin's forefather...?

Remember your Ferrari statement: Imran/Zardari bhai bhai?

Who is bhai bhai today?

Hence Dhakka was your Chacha Ji's fault!

Zaidi Qasim

That was initiated by YOUR political cousin's forefather...

Remember your Ferrari statement: Imran/Zardari bhai bhai?

Who is bhai bhai today?

Hence Dhakka was your Chacha Ji's fault!
Pathetic from a known Boots licker.... when are you going to quit licking Bajwa's boot. I guess not for another 3 years now.