Pathetic Journalism by Times of India

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/vide ... 497218.cms"

TOI claims Pakistan making tunnels across the border for "infiltration". They claim these tunnels are in "Sargodha district" side of the border. Being from Sargodha myself, I completely rubbished this news as propoganda, as I know myself that Sargodha District doesn't even border india. Pathetic stuff from TOI. This is what they're doing by giving negative news about Pakistan and brainwashing their own public.

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Tunnel ka to pata nahin but every now and then whenver pakistan wants to send intrders firing on border picks up for sure..

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
adonis_look said:
Tunnel ka to pata nahin but every now and then whenver pakistan wants to send intrders firing on border picks up for sure..

I am happy to note that companyy of Pakistani's for just a few short days has been very good for you as you have atleast mustered some courage and started to speak little truth when you said "Tunnel ka to pata nahih", actually tumhein kuch bhi pata nahin!! Aahista aahista aap bhi sirf such bolnay lag jain gay.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
sobia403 said:
adonis_look said:

I am happy to note that companyy of Pakistani's for just a few short days has been very good for you as you have atleast mustered some courage and started to speak little truth when you said "Tunnel ka to pata nahih",

actually tumhein kuch bhi pata nahin!! Aahista aahista aap bhi sirf such bolnay lag jain gay.

well said sobia, lets hope may Allah give them caurage to come to truth.

zealous

sarmad said:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/news/Pak-tunnels-near-border-worry-government/videoshow/5497218.cms" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

TOI claims Pakistan making tunnels across the border for "infiltration". They claim these tunnels are in "Sargodha district" side of the border. Being from Sargodha myself, I completely rubbished this news as propoganda, as I know myself that Sargodha District doesn't even border india. Pathetic stuff from TOI. This is what they're doing by giving negative news about Pakistan and brainwashing their own public.

What a joke these indian news channels are.... [funnny]
i feel pity for those who tuned in such silly craps...
now if you check the map of pakistan....you will realise that sargodha is far away from the india-pakistan border.
i am posting a link to pakistan's map where you can see sargodgha right in the middle , whereas this video link of Times of India, in which they actually can see sargodha at border, and filmed every thing....... [hilar] [hilar]

A humble request to all indian members on this forum...
plz use your brain and dont trust such CBBC..('CHAWWAL' Bollywood Bias Channels :lol: )

http://www.pakistanguides.com/maps/pakistan_map.jpg

adonis_look

sobia403 said:
adonis_look said:

I am happy to note that companyy of Pakistani's for just a few short days has been very good for you as you have atleast mustered some courage and started to speak little truth when you said "Tunnel ka to pata nahih", actually tumhein kuch bhi pata nahin!! Aahista aahista aap bhi sirf such bolnay lag jain gay.

Par tumko jihadi culture ke alawa kuchh nahin aaya..

adonis_look

Pakistani media 's Heera SIngh=qasab story is still fresh

Pakistani media;s lies over KArgil being terorrist nto army rangers is still frresh..

Some liek Hamdi Mir even were briefed and then they went ahead and lied on behalf os Pakistani army..

kahte hain na khud chehra na badla gaya

aaine se khafa ho gaye

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sobia403 said:
adonis_look said:

A human's conscience is not dead, it just doesnt get used

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sarmad said:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/news/Pak-tunnels-near-border-worry-government/videoshow/5497218.cms" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

c'mon folks

TOI has to shore up subscription SOME HOW. In any country, all newspapers or any type of media survive om sensationalization tactics