Pakistani security Forces dishonouring the Kalima- Do they still Have some Shame left

Scorpion

Banned
Dear All,

Not going into this debate whether an organization has the right to protest which in my view every citizen have. It is in this context that Hizb ut tahrir (of which I am surely not a member) staged protests in Rawalpindi and Karachi

But the way our dis honorable security forces acted against these small gatherings speaks of there shamelessness.

Flags bearing the Holy Kalima were snatched from the demonstrators, were thrown and mutilated.

I wish our security guys had shown such guts in front of raymond davis . . . . .

http://tribune.com.pk/multimedia/slideshows/151366

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ پولیس اور فوج انسانی جان کی حرمت کا خیال نہیں کرتے اور ہر روز درجن کے قریب خیبر پختونخواہ اور بلوچستان میں پاکستانی پھڑکانے کو عین ثواب گردانتے ہیں اور آپ کلمہ طیبہ کی بات کرتے ہیں. انکا واحد جواز "وسیع تر قومی مفاد" ہے

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
i know most of people will come with arguments that they were doing right (nazubillah) . but we should keep this in mind that when american do something like this with muslims we protest alot but when our own people do we come with lame excuses like they are taliban ,they deserve this etc etc. wrong is wrong whether americans do it or pakistani

Scorpion

Banned
One can guess the small numbers from the below news. than what was the need to resort to such brutality. Or it was staged to bring more dollars from the west . . . . .

But the dishonor of Kalima is not except able

LAHORE/KARACHI – Protest rallies of Hizbut Tahrir were thrashed in several cities of the country on Sunday.
In Lahore, police resorted to baton charge and arrested about a couple of dozen Hizbut Tahrir activists near Qartaba Chowk when they were marching towards the Punjab Assembly to protest against US interference in the Pakistani affairs.
The police intercepted HT rally at Qartaba Chowk shortly after it emerged from Shama Chowk. For dispersing the protesters demanding expelling US and its agent rulers and replacing the existing system with Khilafa, the police resorted to baton charge, injuring a large number of the participants. The protesters strongly reacted and injured over half a dozen policemen including SHO Lytton Road Police Station.
Around 100 activists took part in the rally and raised slogans against the rulers while holding banners and placards inscribed with the demands of ending US slavery and implementing Khilafa.
The activists dodged police by beginning the march from the LOS Chowk instead of Qartaba Chowk. The policemen resorted to heavy baton charge on the protesters and bundled them in the police van.
Most of the HT members managed to run away while some of them resisted their arrest by wrangling with policemen but they were soon overpowered by over 200 policemen.
In Karachi, police detained six activists of Hizbut Tahrir when scores of them reached Regal Chowk to protest against America and the government of Pakistan.
Large number of HT protesters gathered at Empress Market and walked towards Regal Chowk where police intercepted them and used teargas and water cannons. The skirmishes between the protesters and law enforcers remained continued for hours while police picked up six activists and took them to the police station.
SHO Preedy Shokat Raza, when contacted, confirmed the arrests and registration of cases.
The Hizb activists also thrashed during a protest rally in Peshawar.

Scorpion

Banned
Dear moazzamniaz /adnan_swati

I know all the brutalities being committed in the name of War against terror/Nationalism and i condemn them. But still the sight of kalima being mutilated this way angers my heart.

moazzamniaz

Dear moazzamniaz /adnan_swati

I know all the brutalities being committed in the name of War against terror/Nationalism and i condemn them. But still the sight of kalima being mutilated this way angers my heart.
بھیا، ہمارا اور ہر مسلمان کا دل دکھتا ہے

Scorpion

Banned
I am requesting Hizb ut Tahrir officials please not bring flags embossed with the kalima in your next protest.
211041706690-640x480.jpg

Because the Pakistani Security apparatus which this whole nation is bearing are worse than animals . . . . The only ones they respect are the Americans
211041706771-640x480.jpg

Last edited:

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
sab se pehlay ghalt kaam ihtijaj karnay waloon ne kiya,jo road k oper Kalma Sharif ko le kar ihtijaj kar rahay thay,wo Kalma Ki aar mein balack mail kar rahay thay,k polixce un ko na rokay,ye tanzeem hizb e tareer waiay hi ban hay,dehshat gard tanzeem hai,in ko ihtijaj karnay hi nahi dena chahiay,aur dosri ghalti police waloon ki hay,k un ko chahiay tha,kalma sharif walay fald ko ihtram k sath un se le kar rakhtay,aur us k baad hazb e tareer waloon ki pant shirt utar ka in ki khoob pitari kartay,Q k ye sab masoom logoon ki shahdat mein involve hain
Dear All,

Not going into this debate whether an organization has the right to protest which in my view every citizen have. It is in this context that Hizb ut tahrir (of which I am surely not a member) staged protests in Rawalpindi and Karachi

But the way our dis honorable security forces acted against these small gatherings speaks of there shamelessness.

Flags bearing the Holy Kalima were snatched from the demonstrators, were thrown and mutilated.

I wish our security guys had shown such guts in front of raymond davis . . . . .

http://tribune.com.pk/multimedia/slideshows/151366

Scorpion

Banned
Dear lotaa

Don't go into this pandora box of Dehshat Gardi/Banned Tanzeem/Blackmailing as your comments will bring responses which will deviate this thread from the real issue that is dis honoring of the kalima. I know the history of this nation and believe me as currently a lot of Dehshat Gard/Banned Tanzeems/Blackmailers are currently sitting in our parliament. No matter how much I hate some body views/Ideology/Ideals, I ll not going to dishonor the Kalima which members of our security indeed did.And please keep the advices of removing the clothes and torture with you.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
They come out to restore Khilafat(Islamic rule) and run after throwing Kalima when come under attack?
when you can not stand with Kalima in hand how come you are going to achieve Islamic rule implementation?

main crime was done by those hizabul tahreer person who do nothing to defend kalima
second comes the police

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hizb-ut-Tahrir is a dangerous group which only exploits the slogan of Islam for their political designs, they have to be dealt in a strong way.
They have no direction and have not succeeded for a long time since they were established.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
The people who brought the Kalama to the protest are resonsibale for its honor. It they were so hardliners, they should have stayed with Kalama and died to protect it, not run away to safety by thowing the Flag with Kalama written on it.

Star Gazer

یہ پولیس اور فوج انسانی جان کی حرمت کا خیال نہیں کرتے اور ہر روز درجن کے قریب خیبر پختونخواہ اور بلوچستان میں پاکستانی پھڑکانے کو عین ثواب گردانتے ہیں اور آپ کلمہ طیبہ کی بات کرتے ہیں. انکا واحد جواز "وسیع تر قومی مفاد" ہے

If you are such a sider of truth you should atleast have the honesty not to include the name of the army in this post because where is the army in this picture? You have a pathological obcession.

Star Gazer

Dear lotaa

Don't go into this pandora box of Dehshat Gardi/Banned Tanzeem/Blackmailing as your comments will bring responses which will deviate this thread from the real issue that is dis honoring of the kalima. I know the history of this nation and believe me as currently a lot of Dehshat Gard/Banned Tanzeems/Blackmailers are currently sitting in our parliament. No matter how much I hate some body views/Ideology/Ideals, I ll not going to dishonor the Kalima which members of our security indeed did.And please keep the advices of removing the clothes and torture with you.

My frien do you know the story and the final result for the Masjid-e-Zarrar? why was this masjid demolished? It was built by the Munafikeen for the purpose of scheming under the cover of religion and to create rift among the Muslims. Yes I agree Allah knows best and we Muslims should not desicrate the Kalima without any doubt, but I also say what was the purpose of having the Kalima written on banners and brough out on the roads?
Try to be just not just angry.