Pakistani security Forces dishonouring the Kalima- Do they still Have some Shame left

Disco Mullahs !!!! having a cool Bath in the afternoon sun.. Saddar Karachi.[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Scorpion

My point is simple and that is the reason that I posted the news and the pics in a neutral manner. The gathering was not more than a dozen people than what was the need to bring hundreds of security personals, water spray vehicles and other crowd dispersal eqpt. And the reason is simple that our present establishment needed a show. And mark my words that such pictures will sell well in the west for more dollars which our political and the military needed.The crowed was peaceful and they may have dispersed in an hour but that stupid action dragged that incident and dishonor of kalima happened. Your last point is valid as I my self wanted a complete ban including the stupidities that happens during the moharram and the Rabi ul Awal. what is the purpose of mourning after fourteen hundred years and since when we have started celebrating the birthday of Holy Prophet Peace be upon him. Purpose is to show the political strength. Can you stop that . . . .

یہ جب ایک خودکش بچہ تیار کرتے ھیں۔ پھر اس کی مسجد میں جمعہ کے دن جمعہ کے کی نماز کے وقت ۔۔۔۔۔استغفراللہ۔ ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔اور پھر مسجد میں ھر طرف خون ھی خون۔ سینکڑوں قرآن شہید۔ ۔۔۔۔۔استغفراللہ۔۔۔۔۔
ان لوگوں نے پاکستان وہ خونی تباھی پھیلائی ھے کہ نہ پوچھیں۔ خدا ان کو پوچھے۔ ان کے ساتھہ نرم رویہ رکھنا سانپ کو دودھ پیلانے کے مترادف ھے۔

My point is simple and that is the reason that I posted the news and the pics in a neutral manner. The gathering was not more than a dozen people than what was the need to bring hundreds of security personals, water spray vehicles and other crowd dispersal eqpt. And the reason is simple that our present establishment needed a show. And mark my words that such pictures will sell well in the west for more dollars which our political and the military needed.The crowed was peaceful and they may have dispersed in an hour but that stupid action dragged that incident and dishonor of kalima happened. Your last point is valid as I my self wanted a complete ban including the stupidities that happens during the moharram and the Rabi ul Awal. what is the purpose of mourning after fourteen hundred years and since when we have started celebrating the birthday of Holy Prophet Peace be upon him. Purpose is to show the political strength. Can you stop that . . . .

I absolutely agree with your thoughts. This is precisely the reason that the religious parties are not able to get strength otherwise how is it possible that Allah the most benovelont and the only One Who keeps His promises would not have granted them success in all the time they have been doing their business, well actually they have made religion their business which is unacceptable to me atleast.

Scorpion

Dear lllcolumbuslll

please don't deviate from the topic. You are willing to condemn every one but not this incident. Is it your blindeness for the love of your American friends whose milk I think you are very fond of. And what do you mean by the نرم رویہ . . . . . Should we burn those Men, Mutilate them through artillery bombardment/drone strikes, Torture them in security agencies cells or sold them to the Americans for a trip to

Baghram or Guantanamo . . . . . . The love which people like you showed to the Raymond Davis who was a proven murderer and a terrorist as per your own defination in your comments, kindly show some kindness to

these guys who at the end of the day happens to be our own blood no matter what is their ideology . . . . . . Or you have the American blood running down your body . . . . . . . . .

Dear All,

Not going into this debate whether an organization has the right to protest which in my view every citizen have. It is in this context that Hizb ut tahrir (of which I am surely not a member) staged protests in Rawalpindi and Karachi

But the way our dis honorable security forces acted against these small gatherings speaks of there shamelessness.

Flags bearing the Holy Kalima were snatched from the demonstrators, were thrown and mutilated.

I wish our security guys had shown such guts in front of raymond davis . . . . .

http://tribune.com.pk/multimedia/slideshows/151366

pakistani forces desecrated jamia hafza and laal mosque,they desecrated 100 swat mosques by bombing and destroying them,and so on and so forth ,and pakistani sheeple still kept singing the song "mairay watan kay sajeelay jawaano" instead of stopping their army from doing these blasphemies,
now is the pay back time for this crime,you will soon see big destruction and azaab here the likes of which were not seen before
this happens to faasiq nations.

Scorpion

Ehraz

The erasing of the kalima which you are talking about was done on a mosque owned by the bloody Qadiyani community in Chinabnigar which they called as bloody rabwah. And how dare you posted these comments forwarding half information to the viewers. Are you yourself the part of the bloody qadiyani community . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . ..

Qadiyanis were using our kalima to spread their ideology that includes the abusing of our Holy Prophet Peace be upon Him and his Followers. Unlike this group of Tahrir people who were demonstrating against the Americans the qadiyanis have other designs and that is to malign our religion through the funding from the west. And sharia don't allow a non muslim to use these for their missionery work which they are doing through out the world. Infact it were they who were dishonoring the kalima by writing it on their mosque.

I am giving an example that if some one construct a statue of Our beloved Holy Prophet Peace be upon Him and starts wor shipping it, than its the duty of every muslim to demolish it by any means i.e. by kicking it, through hammer, or dynamiting it and same was the case here . . . . . . . . . .. . .

Ehraz

Ehraz

The erasing of the kalima which you are talking about was done on a mosque owned by the bloody Qadiyani community in Chinabnigar which they called as bloody rabwah. And how dare you posted these comments forwarding half information to the viewers. Are you yourself the part of the bloody qadiyani community . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . ..

Qadiyanis were using our kalima to spread their ideology that includes the abusing of our Holy Prophet Peace be upon Him and his Followers. Unlike this group of Tahrir people who were demonstrating against the Americans the qadiyanis have other designs and that is to malign our religion through the funding from the west. And sharia don't allow a non muslim to use these for their missionery work which they are doing through out the world. Infact it were they who were dishonoring the kalima by writing it on their mosque.

I am giving an example that if some one construct a statue of Our beloved Holy Prophet Peace be upon Him and starts wor shipping it, than its the duty of every muslim to demolish it by any means i.e. by kicking it, through hammer, or dynamiting it and same was the case here . . . . . . . . . .. . .
(clap) Is this what your religion has taught you to curse what others believe? Do you see us Ahmadis cursing at anyone else belief/religion? Answer is a BIG NO. Because that's not what we are taught! We respect every religion and you fools should learn to do the same. Where is Hikmat and Wisdom in you post? Where is the difference between you and the ignorant Molvis?(thumbsdown) If you want Ahmadis to be guided, you should want them to have the Kalima even more. SAVE YOUR SELF FROM HELL! AND OPEN YOUR EARS, HEARTS AND EYES!

Scorpion

Mr. Ehraz

Don't you be fool me through your so called hikmah and wisdom as I Have personally read the literature of Mirza Ghulam Qadiyani full of abuses for the believers of Holy Prophet Peace be upon Him and Him. If I 'd started quoting his vulgar comments believe me as my thread will get closed because of the level of vulgarity. If that bloody Mirza never respected my Prophet peace be upon Him how could his bloody followers.

What do you thing that I ll let you Qadiyanis abuse my Kalima. . . . . . . .

Its better that you Leave my thread and Go to hell along with that vulgar Mirza May Hell be Upon Him . . . . . . .

Ehraz

Mr. Ehraz

Don't you be fool me through your so called hikmah and wisdom as I Have personally read the literature of Mirza Ghulam Qadiyani full of abuses for the believers of Holy Prophet Peace be upon Him and Him. If I 'd started quoting his vulgar comments believe me as my thread will get closed because of the level of vulgarity. If that bloody Mirza never respected my Prophet peace be upon Him how could his bloody followers.

What do you thing that I ll let you Qadiyanis abuse my Kalima. . . . . . . .

Its better that you Leave my thread and Go to hell along with that vulgar Mirza May Hell be Upon Him . . . . . . .

Do me a favour - STOP TELLING LIES. YOU HAVE READ NOTHING ALL YOU DID IS WHAT YOUR IGNORANT MOLVIS FEED YOU. YOU GOT EYES, BUT ALLAH SEALED YOUR HEART. MAY ALLAH GUIDE YOU ON THE RIGHT PATH AND THAT IS MY DUA FOR YOU. ALL I CAN DO IS FORWARD THE MESSAGE HIDAYATT DAINA ALLAH KA KAAM HAI

ConcernedPakistani

Very few people like the ignorant mulla. I also hate the mulla. having said that qadianis are worst den mullas. dis qadiani fitna is one of the most shitty fitna ever in the history of islam. the ******* ghulam ahmed qadiani was a british agent launched to protect the colonial interests. This monkey called ghulam ahmed qadiani was a shitty faced a**hole.

Scorpion

Mr. Ehraz

I think you are living in the fools Paradise. . . . . . Just because the majority of our nation don't read that is why you have came with the conclusion that I 've been fed by the molvis. I happened to be among the few who have got this wonderful habit of reading and am stable enough financially (through Allah's Grace) that I ve been able to read and collect hundreds of books for my personal Library. I don't follow ignorant mullahs (your Mirza was one of them) but follows learned Ulemas . . . . . .

Since I ve read the abuses of your stupid Mirza, Therefore don't think you can melt my heart or of the other viewers through your emotional black mailing . . . . .

Ehraz

Mr. Ehraz

I think you are living in the fools Paradise. . . . . . Just because the majority of our nation don't read that is why you have came with the conclusion that I 've been fed by the molvis. I happened to be among the few who have got this wonderful habit of reading and am stable enough financially (through Allah's Grace) that I ve been able to read and collect hundreds of books for my personal Library. I don't follow ignorant mullahs (your Mirza was one of them) but follows learned Ulemas . . . . . .

Since I ve read the abuses of your stupid Mirza, Therefore don't think you can melt my heart or of the other viewers through your emotional black mailing . . .

It seems to me that you have habit of being big mouth! You should change your nickname "The best liar of his time". Know why?
Just because the majority of our nation don't read that is why you have came with the conclusion that I 've been fed by the molvis. I happened to be among the few who have got this wonderful habit of reading and am stable enough financially (through Allah's Grace) that I ve been able to read and collect hundreds of books for my personal Library.
Let me refreshing my memory... Since 1984, the Pakistani government has banned all publications of the Ahmadiyya Jamaat. Where did you purchase the books written by Mirza Sahib? All you guys do is taking references and quotations from "QADIYANIAT, AN ANALYTICAL SURVEY" by Ehsan Elahi Zaheer, published by Idara Tarjuman Al-Islam, and put it online.
You tellies and make allegations that are baseless, ones I do not wish to get into because their source is questionable and it becomes a case of "he said-she said" finger pointing.
Since I ve read the abuses of your stupid Mirza, Therefore don't think you can melt my heart or of the other viewers through your emotional black mailing
I am not here to melt your heart by words.
"... Allah guide those who seek His pleasure on the paths of peace, and leads them out of every kind of darkness into light by His will, and guides them to the right path." (5:17)
When you want to know what a person thinks, go to an unbiased observer or ask the person or read what that person wrote. I would advise you to read what the Ahmadis say instead of reading what their enemies say about them because you are judging them. I do not ask you to believe me. I just ask you to research Ahmadis by reading what they have to say. Only Allah knows what is in the heart, no Molvi knows that and yet they profess to know what Allah says only He knows.
So I can no way compete you in such kind of hate-race and unethical language. I'll not use bad words for you and your belief. May Allah bless all with the right path, and to practice the real teachings of Islam.

Ehraz

Very few people like the ignorant mulla. I also hate the mulla. having said that qadianis are worst den mullas. dis qadiani fitna is one of the most shitty fitna ever in the history of islam. the ******* ghulam ahmed qadiani was a british agent launched to protect the colonial interests. This monkey called ghulam ahmed qadiani was a shitty faced a**hole.
The problem with our nation is that we succumb to hate mongers so easily. People are angry, depressed and see no light end of the tunnel due to the worst situations going on in Pakistan. When someone in the heat of the day provokes them to come out and fight what HE thinks is wrong they take the whole thing out on the poor people that hate was spread again. Hatred arises from a feeling of inferiority from a sense of impatience and a sense false knowledge. There is a lack of the humility, patience and insight into the factual context, qualities that distinguish a true Muslim.
I will avoid repeating all that has been said about the reasons why you guys come up over and over again with same over 120 years old baseless accusations against the Ahmadiyya Jamaat.

We all know, the beautiful image of Islam is distorted. We should finally stop to see us over others as Guardians. (la ikraha fi'd din)
Inshallah, we(Ahmadis) will continue to enlighten the world regarding ISLAM and exemplify his very open and honest beauty...

Scorpion

I am not here to melt your heart by words.
"... Allah guide those who seek His pleasure on the paths of peace, and leads them out of every kind of darkness into light by His will, and guides them to the right path." (5:17)
When you want to know what a person thinks, go to an unbiased observer or ask the person or read what that person wrote. I would advise you to read what the Ahmadis say instead of reading what their enemies say about them because you are judging them. I do not ask you to believe me. I just ask you to research Ahmadis by reading what they have to say. Only Allah knows what is in the heart, no Molvi knows that and yet they profess to know what Allah says only He knows.
So I can no way compete you in such kind of hate-race and unethical language. I'll not use bad words for you and your belief. May Allah bless all with the right path, and to practice the real teachings of Islam.

Ehraz . . . . how could I read your books when as per your own statements your books are not availible in Pakistan and that is the reason that you hav 'nt read the books of that vulgar mirza . . . . . .

And who are your un biased observers . . . . . the British Government or the Israelis whom you qadiyanis have helped a lot . . . . . .

Unfortunately I can read only your enemies because your friends includes the Americans, British and Mr Altaf Hussain with whose help you have now started work in Karachi . . . .

I don't hate you because of your human race but the reason of hatred is you using the umbrella of my islam to propagate some one else ideas . . . . .

If you accept islam and declares Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him as the last and the only messenger and declares Mirza Qadiyani as an Ordinary human and not a Prophet and my hatred for you will end with a friend ship . . . .

And once again dont try to befool me through your emotional buttering because I ve read what your stupid Mirza had said and I know with whose backing he was raised during the colonial rule i. e the Britishers and he favoured the return by declaring it haram a jihad against the Britishers . . . . .

Scorpion

Dear All this Qadiyani debate is deviating this thread from the real issue Therefore I will now try to stick with the topic which is the condemning of this outrageous act . . . . . . .

Imranpak

Certainly every Muslim will condemn the kalima being insulted but such things happen in the heat of the moment. The security forces had to do whatever it takes to defend the publc if they feel such protesters are a threat.