My Analysis of Zulfaqar Mirza's Press Conference

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: lying with HOLY QURAN in hand?????????

i have been pondering over a point since yesterday..

can anyone lie holding HOLY QURAN in his hand???its beyond my comprehension how someone can dare lying with QURAN in his hand
if he did such a grave sin why us he still roaming about alive and sound????

@mehvish_ali @Jury @ALI ARYAN @moodali @Ammad Hafeez @elipst @fido82

without any prejudice,i will be waiting for your comments

Bro let me tell you one thing, atleast [MENTION=7753]ALI ARYAN[/MENTION] AND Mehwish ali , these are never ever going to accept anything against their beloved leader . I don't represent any political party , but ye ISI ko khatam krnae wala letter , its a bit old , 2 months pehle ye internet pae aya thae ....... Following comment is by mehwish ali supporting MQM ,

اور یہ کہ اہلیان کراچی اس شخص کو رد کرنے کے لیے کافی ہیں جب وہ ہر ہر الیکشن میں متحدہ کو ووٹ دے کر کامیاب کرتے ہیں۔

اور کینیڈا کی ایک کورٹ کو چھوڑ کر کینیڈا کی بقیہ کورٹس، اور برطانی عدالت اور یورپی بہت سے ممالک کی عدالتوں اور سکینڈے نیوین ممالک کی عدالتوں اور دنیا کی دیگر بہت سے ممالک کی عدالتوں نے ایم کیو ایم کے اراکین کی سیاسی پناہ یہ مانتے ہوئے منظور کی کہ انکے خلاف ریاستی دہشتگردی کی گئی ہے۔ ان تمام عدالتوں کے یہ فیصلے متحدہ سے جلنے والوں کے منہ پر طمانچہ ہیں کیونکہ یہ لوگ اس ریاستی دہشتگردی کو چھپانا چاہتے ہیں، اسے نگل لینا چاہتے ہیں۔

My reply : BIBI JAB AP KI KHOPRI PAE GUN HO GAE , THEN U WILL SURELY VOTE MQM.... Kabhi Lions Area gae haen? If no , then u have no write to say anything regarding MQM!

Altaf Hussain doesn't believe in two nation theory , which is the mere esence of existance of Pakistan.

Quran Uthana koi choti baat nae , if Mirza was lying , he would have been dead by now , I do BELIEVE jo Quran pak ki jhooti qasam khae ga , wo dardnaak injaam pae ga.

Secondly , UR leader/traitor hates ISI , Mufti sb nor ANP are bloody gangsters.........

ISI kae political wing nae bohat gaand dala , but that was under the influence of Prank Politicians like Bhutto , Sharif bla bla ,

But REmember,

ARMY ISI STAND FOR PAKISTAN ,

I dont belong to any political party , but I do think you are a actual fool , WHY yo support a gangster? Are you being paid ???? If nt than I pray to Allah , MQM ka koi gangster tumhaen bhi URAE dae, Kam az kam Pakistan sae ek aur MQMer ISI hTER Pak Army abuser kaam tou ho jae ga.....................................

ISI , PAK ARMY & ME myself , we stand for PAKISTAN!!!!!:pakistan-flag-wavin

PF.gif

PF.gif

still waiting for reply from mehwish ali and ali aryan .

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

can anyone lie holding HOLY QURAN in his hand???its beyond my comprehension how someone can dare lying with QURAN in his hand

Everyday hundreds of people lie in courts after taking oath on Holy Quran, this is not unusual. I am not saying that ZM lied during his pc, but whatever he said should be investigated thoroughly and all culprits should be brought to justice. In all honesty I think life in Pakistan will go on as usual.

Last edited:

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)

What is the credibility of that person ? He is lair, munafiq and killer and you guys are doing worship to him.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

What is the credibility of that person ? He is lair, munafiq and killer and you guys are doing worship to him.

"He is lair, munafiq and killer and you guys are doing worship to him" any oxynoron statement but your statement does fit for the following morons

0.jpg

putar kha

Voter (50+ posts)

salam to all,

dr. dakoo mirza is like a khuda (nauzbillah) for his slaves and really act like that..............his slaves bow to him.......kiss his feet...... and what else
a person like who has this kind of characteristics......can raise quran for anything........for him quran is like a cook book (nauzbillah, mau Allah forgive me)
dr. dakoo mirza (chief of lyari terroristis committe and hero of mqm and muhajir haters) has no credibility..........he is full of **** like his master asif ali chordari (another sindhi dakoo from nawabshah)...
we need to pray for him, may Allay give him guidance......

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
1- where did I say that ZM has not said, they wanted to break Pakistan? But he also said they were angry. But does it means he is not telling the truth now? He put the Holy Quran on his head before uttering these allegations. If he is lying the "Azab" would be on him. I have no right to say he has not told the truth.

2- He said he had witness, it is easier to find out if he is telling the truth.

3- He also said later, he has informed, a General, ISI chief Pasha, President and PM and recently he told Kiyani too. He gave the name of the General who he informed and that General has communicated it to the GHQ. It is very easy to find out if he is telling the truth. If he has told this earlier to ISI chief and a General who communicated to Kiyani, then he wouldn't be lying. Because these people are not PPP members, and Mirza has no control over them. He is not so stupid that he will level such accusations and then give the names of people who were not under his control.

4- Did you hear his press conference with open ears? He did not say that they do not have mandate, he said they don't have 100% mandate. He said those 50% who cast genuine votes are not all bad people.
You should have listen to his words properly, try listening to this part again.

5- I am not a Phd in Karachi, but I cannot ignore what I know for years from people I know ever since I opened my eyes in this world. They had been saying these things in private for decades, ZM only spoke yesterday. What allegations he uttered yesterday I know this for years, I have written this many times on this forum, proofs can be shown to you.

6- Later he said in another program that MQM get bhatta from container port for each container handled there, and their daily income is at least one crore rupees a day, and on busy days even more.

This also I know for years. Only 3/4 months ago I spoke to someone who is on a very important post in one such department, he said he himself gives half of his "Haram" earnings in "Lakho" as bhatta weekly directly to the Governor House. This is from the horses mouth. So I cannot ignore it. You ignore it if you want. But then you cannot convince me and change my mind.

I have asked these questions from many MQM supporters. You can try answering them.

How do you run the affairs of your central office and "Rabata Committees" members expenses?
How do you collect money and transfer to London? Can MQM show the accounts how this money is transferred and spent?

Your party claim that they receive contributions from their members to run their affairs, Can you show those accounts how much is collected from each country, the list of the members, how much they contribute and how? How it is remitted to the central office? The modes and methods those transferred with proofs?

Grow up man, if you want to oppose my point of view and comments it is fine, but you have to be logical, otherwise there is no point, you cannot win arguments against me.
:lol::lol::lol:
What a self contained personality you have, sorry about you Sir. You are true no one can win against you on arguments as all of your arguments and allegations are based on "SUNI SUNAI BATEIN", stories from your own like minded people and false evidences.
How come I can stand against you when you say, my friends said so, my known officer in a govt. depptt. said so, or it was told by politician/s who have absolute similar point of view what you also possess against MQM.

You accept whatever ZM says, but you don't accept what we say.
So no need to argue and develop useless differences between us.
We can wrap up here with a note that I can not defeat you , I am a looser here.
Thanks
W'Allah Alam Bissawab.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Who would harm him really? He is the biggest criminal of them all. Allah hisab lay ga akhirat kay din. Inshallah

People lie all the time on the Quran in courts in Pakistan and elsewhere. And he lied for political mileage.

In interview with Hamid Mir yesterday he was asked if he would go to the Chief Justice with the evidence he has, he said he would go on two conditions, first the CJ calls him personally and secondly, all of the courts proceedings be aired live on the press which the courts cannot and will not allow. So in short he will not go because he does not have any proof and this is all a political stunt

Watch this video and judge his truthfulness for yourself

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

ZM seems to have a habit of taking oath on the Quraan, even for trivial matters.

I have been searching for this video a really long time on youtube. Thank you for posting it.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes i heard some where that one judicial employee switched HOLY QURAN with normal book just to avoid embarassment & shame that people were lying openly on oath on QURAN..

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)

I have been searching for this video a really long time on youtube. Thank you for posting it.

It is actually a muqaam of Ibrat for all of us. The internet has made it easy to document, archive and retrieve things we say and do on a daily basis. Similarly, all our body parts are recording, and will provide testimony in front of Allah on the day of judgement. We will then not be able to deny anything and will have to pay dearly for our misdeeds.

If we confess our sins in this world and seek Allah's forgiveness now, we may be able to reduce the suffering that awaits us in the next world :(
May Allah make it easy for all of us to return to the path prescribed via the example of His beloved Messenger pbuh

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

If MQM or Leader Altaf Hussian; murders, assasinates, terrorise, betrays the country, talks of splitting Pakistan. The supporters will continue to read namaz to MQM (astugfurallah) and read their wazaif. so please look at yourself.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Well people do lie with hands of quran that is what is very well known practice in our judicial system.
jhootay gawah do it every day one person does that many times to earn money

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)

جھوٹوں کو خدا مانے والوں پر الله کی لعنت نصیب ہو.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yes The person Like Zulfiqar Mirza Can lie,.

اگر یہ سچا ہے اور اس کے پاسس ثبوت ہیں تو یہ اس وقت کیوں خاموش رہا اور کیوں کچھ نہیں کیا جب یہ با اختیار تھے قائم علی شاہ تو نام کا وزیر اعلیٰ تھے زرداری کا قریبی دوست ہونے کی وجہ سے مکمل اختیار اس کے پاسس تھے. تب تو یہ متحدہ پر الزام لگا کر اگلے دیں معافی مانگتا رہا.

اب یکدم اس کو لیاری میں آپریشن ہونے کے بعد جب رینجرز نے رنگے ہاتھوں اس کے کارندوں کو گرفتار کیا اور اٹھارہ افراد کو ان ٹارچر سیلوں سے نجات دلائی تو اس کو اور کچھ نہیں سوجھا تو زمانے کا قدیم نسخہ متحدہ پر الزام لگا دو اور وقت نکال دو کی طرح اس نے بھی ووہی کام کیا جو اس سے پہلے اس ملک کے کرتا دھرتا کرتے رہے ہیں. اس طرح کی الزام تراشی متحدہ کے لئے کوئی نیی نہیں ہے اس پہلے بھی اس طرح کیا اس سے کہیں زیادہ سنگین الزامات لگ چکے ہیں لیکن نتیجہ کیا ہوا خود دیکھ لیں نواز شریف جس نے متحدہ پر آپریشن کیا اس نے انیس سو ستانوے میں معافی مانگی اور متحدہ کے کارکنان جو کے آپریشن کے دوران جعلی پولیس مقابلوں میں شہید کر دیے گئے انکا خون بہا ادا کیا

آرمی قیادت جس نے جعلی جناح پور کے نقشے برآمد کے اس نے بھی اپنے ضمیر کے ہاتھوں مجبور ہو کر خود سے اعتراف کیا کے وہ نقشے جعلی تھے اور ایسی جناح پور بنانے کوئی سازش نہیں تھی.
اب بات کرتے ہیں قران اٹھانے کی عزیز دوست مجھ کو اپنی اگلی سانس سے بھی زیادہ قران پر یقین ہے، لیکن دوست کبھی آپ نے قران اٹھانے والے کے کردار پر غور کیا ہے اگر آپ کی نظر میں یہ اتنے اچھے کردار کا حامل شخص ہے ٹو آپ اس پر یقین کر سکتے ہیں لیکن میری معلومات کے مطابق یہ شخص ایسے کردار کا حامل نہیں جس پر یقین کیا جا سکے.

اور ویسے بھی کبھی آپ کا عدالتوں میں جانا ہو ٹو کسی وکیل سے رجوع کیجیے گا وہ آپ کو جھوٹا قران اٹھانے والے پیشہ ور گواہان سے مللاقت کروا دے گا.