My Analysis of Zulfaqar Mirza's Press Conference

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My analysis of todays press conference by Zulfiqar Mirza.

I am not a supporter of PPP or a fan of ZM, but he has truly put the cat amongst the pigeons.

1- First of all, now PPP has to come off the fence and realise that the politics of reconciliation is not working.

2- He has made Rehman Malik position untenable, he either has to come and counter ZM allegations or resign. If Pakistanis Journalists want to earn their salt, they should press RM to respond or resign. These are serious allegations, RM cannot continue in his position without dealing with the allegations. But I am afraid our media is full of useless Journalists.

3- MQM is completely against the wall now. Not only he has levelled serious allegations against AH, but also categorically said under Quranic oath that AH in presence of Pir Mazhar told them that America has decided to break up Pakistan and MQM is with America to break up Pakistan. Now if this is not a serious allegations than what else is? I point out to the members of my previous analysis, I have written repeatedly, MQM positions is exactly what the positions Iraq descends residing in the West had for decades. MQM is sitting in the UK waiting for their Masters signals to break up Pakistan. It is funded by the west in the tune of millions. I have also written that MQM two leaders in Nov/Dec 2010 have said on talk shows that ANP is receiving money from USA. They off course knew that they have rivals in the funding game.

4- Problems for MQM are of many fold now; if something happens to Mirza now, they would be in deep trouble. AH would be directly in trouble, because now the issue would be raised legally in the UK. Like I have written today, the Prevention of Terrorism Act forbids any terrorists activities overseas. AH and other members of Rabta Committee cannot escape if something happens to Mirza.

5- He mentioned that if SC calls him for evidence he will tell everything truthfully and provide evidence. He said Allah SWT give CJ courage to investigate. His comments have no put SC in a tight corner too, they have to take his allegations seriously and call him for evidence and then investigate his allegations seriously and thoroughly. I can see more trouble for MQM. They said they wanted to be part of the investigations of the SC. Now even if they want to be they will be part of the investigations, even for matter, which are not of their licking.

6- Problem from Kiyani and ISI too, he has mentioned that he would give evidence to Kiyani and said Army and ISI are the reasons Pakistan is still surviving. His allegations of AH comments of their involvement with America for the break up Pakistan are very serious and should be investigated by ISI.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: My Analysis of ZM Press Conference

Geo kayani.
pak army zindabad
mirza khapa khapa khapa.
mqm na khapa,ppp na khapa,anp na khapa

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

pti kay supporter imran farooq kay case mey hath utha utha kay mqm aur altaf hussain ko bud dawin dey rahey thay becharo ko aik aur jhatka pad giya in ka beloved leader zulfiqar miza ko bhi kick pad ghai.ab imran khan ki bari hai us ko is badi kick padey gi inshaa ALLAH .pti,pmln supporter ko yeh nahi pata ALLAH TALAH sirf jahiz dua qabool kerta hai nufrat kernay aur tassub parast ki nahin.abi tau in tassubio ko aur mar padegi.altaf hussain aur mqm per 25 30 saal sey ilzam lugrahey hai mugher ALLAH kay karm sey ilzam luganey wala hi fana ho jata hai.beshak ALLAH sach ka saath deta hai .mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

pti kay supporter imran farooq kay case mey hath utha utha kay mqm aur altaf hussain ko bud dawin dey rahey thay becharo ko aik aur jhatka pad giya in ka beloved leader zulfiqar miza ko bhi kick pad ghai.ab imran khan ki bari hai us ko is badi kick padey gi inshaa ALLAH .pti,pmln supporter ko yeh nahi pata ALLAH TALAH sirf jahiz dua qabool kerta hai nufrat kernay aur tassub parast ki nahin.abi tau in tassubio ko aur mar padegi.altaf hussain aur mqm per 25 30 saal sey ilzam lugrahey hai mugher ALLAH kay karm sey ilzam luganey wala hi fana ho jata hai.beshak ALLAH sach ka saath deta hai .mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

Wo apne aik zuban mei kahawat hai jis ki translation kuch yunhai
mei kia keh raha hon aur mera rabab kia keh raha hai.

bhai ap oper ko dekhe na kia kaha ja raha hai aur kia horaha hai
is mei bhi ap dosro ko doolatia jarne ka soch rahe hai.
filhal is **** se khud ko bhii nikalo aur is mulq se bhi

crankthskunk

There are two ways to look at this, either Zardari was unaware of this press conference in advance or he was aware of it and approved it. Like I said, in either case, Zardari would issue a public reprimand for ZM, if he approved this PC then he would wink as well to ZM. If he has not then the case is different, but either way, he is in trouble for his politics of reconciliation approach. ZM has just blown everything wide open.

ZM has very cleverly brought SC, ARMY and ISI into the debate, specially on the issue of AH remarks of breakup of Pakistan by America and MQM standing with American on the Issue. This is treason, because he said he had a witness Pir Mazhar, then SC has to take it seriously and investigate. If Pir Mazhar backs up what ZM said, then AH and MQM are in deep troubles. SC would have no other options but to order treason investigations against MQM leaders.

ZM has put many people in the tight spot, what many had been trying to postpone for years has come to forth in a very public way, no one can close their eyes any more.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

ya ALLAH hum ko MQM or tamam anti pakistan partion sa bacha.
yamari army ko mazboot bana or in ko pakistan ka mohafaz bana.
or MQM/anp/ppp ka katlon or tamam mumalik go ka pakistan ka lia shazish ker raha hain karar waki saza da.AMIN

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

I have no doubt even for a nano second that if there is any conspiracy of breaking up Pakistan then AH will be a part of it ... and i have a simple logic for that ... he was using khi and mqm as a golden egg laying hen ... but just like any other greedy person he will very much agree, to chop this hen and get all the golden eggs at once... don't even feel like looking at his face ... leaving alone commenting on him.

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)

RM is the part of this conspiracy that's why he is still minister even his utter failure in his job. Allah ki ***** in sub per. :angry_smile:(amen)

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

ya allah hum ko mqm or tamam anti pakistan partion sa bacha.
Yamari army ko mazboot bana or in ko pakistan ka mohafaz bana.
Or mqm/anp/ppp ka katlon or tamam mumalik go ka pakistan ka lia shazish ker raha hain karar waki saza da.amin

sum ameen!

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

bhai saab title kuch bhi ho maqsad aik hi hota tum loga ka mqm per jhoota ilzam lagana so dont try to be over smart you carry on doing what you good at i,e hatered and tassub.and we will carry on our haqparrast way.toota [parrot] ko kitni hi zabannay sikha do akhir mey wot aata apni taai taai per.tassubi title ka koi bhi naam dey maqsad mqm per jhoota ilzam hi dena hai samjay meray pyarey bhai

crankthskunk

Why treason is taken so lightly in Pakistan?

I repeatedly stated that Pakistani Journalists are useless and they do not do their duty properly.

For example now I am watching the discussion on Duniya both Nasim Zahara and Asma Chaudry are sitting and taking analysts on the phone.

But nobody has mentioned the allegations of Treason. This should be the first priority of a nation. If someone has level such grave allegations against another prominent politician and head of a political party. Then the press of that country should be in full swing, investigating, getting Pir Mazhar on line confirming it and then asking government to start treason proceedings against the culprits who are planning the break up Pakistan with the foreign powers.

But not surprisingly no one is paying attention to such a serious issue. Sometime I fail to understand the mentality of our Journalists, they are even worst than our Politicians.

When I heard the allegations made by two MQM leaders against ANP on TV and saw the reaction of the anchorpersons, I was flabbergasted.

When a nation takes issue of treason and receiving money from foreign powers to destabilise their own country so carelessly then that nation rightly faces the problems Pakistan facing.

Naji has just saying on Duniya that the way ZM has mentioned ISI it seems that ISI is behind his conference, because there is tussle between ISI and CIA.

I am speechless, this is the calibre of our Journalists. I specially hate this Asma Chaudry, she during her programs keep repeating Ji all the time, giving the impression that she is agreeing with the comments of the guest. Please I request to note this particular habit of her. Didnt she receive any training in presentation? It should be a big no no for a presentation to agree or tow the line of a guest.

ARY reporting Rehman Malik is going to held a press conference later today. It is getting even more interesting.

But like I said, Rehman Malik has to respond or resign. Let see what he has to say. I also heard Rabta committee is in session in London. We wait for their response too.

Today is an explosive day in the history of Pakistan. I am sure all the dirt these political parties were keeping in their pockets and under their desks is going to come in to open very rapidly now, showing us their true faces.

I predict one more thing, Imran is going to be the biggest beneficiary of all this fiasco. If people of Pakistan do not learn the will never learn.

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

what is the problem with you .why you have imranfobia. jo topic hey us per apna dimaaaaaaaaaaaag karch karo. ZM talking about mqm if you wants to defend your party than do wisley.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

MQMrs will come wid a dirty reply.........they have many touts on media.............

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

bhai saab title kuch bhi ho maqsad aik hi hota tum loga ka mqm per jhoota ilzam lagana so dont try to be over smart you carry on doing what you good at i,e hatered and tassub.and we will carry on our haqparrast way.toota [parrot] ko kitni hi zabannay sikha do akhir mey wot aata apni taai taai per.tassubi title ka koi bhi naam dey maqsad mqm per jhoota ilzam hi dena hai samjay meray pyarey bhai

When a person is called in a court as a witness, he is always administered an oath prior to his statements.

Now Mirza has spoken the truth, it should not be difficult for MQM folks to believe.

When someone speaks truth, LISTEN, otherwise you are munafiq

sngilani

Whole world is in shock after listening ZM press conference. US already had asked legal help to look into the alligations on US to break Pakistan.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

When a person is called in a court as a witness, he is always administered an oath prior to his statements.

Now Mirza has spoken the truth, it should not be difficult for MQM folks to believe.

When someone speaks truth, LISTEN, otherwise you are munafiq
dillo ka haal ALLAH janta hai.how you know whatever zulfiqar mirza telling us truth.i have seen munafiq even lie on quran.zulfiqar mirza no different.people has accused mqm and altaf hussain a traitor for last 25 30 years and list of those people is very long i will mention few .nawaz shareef, benazeer,zardari ,imran khan.even isi and all of them tried thier best in court but failed miserably.i think you are munafiq bcz you beleive z.mirza bcz this suit you of your political intimation by them .what about mqm point of view,since mqm came in to existence establishment and.so called democratic government falsly accusing and murdering mqm supporters.look at your munafqat this guy zulfiqar mirza was openly supporting amn commitee.and now rangers and police has found torcher cell,arsenal,dead bodies in lyari so basically z mirza is the ring leader of amn commitee.this press conference is all about divert people attention from lyari operation and trying to hide thier crime.plz dont preach me about hypocricy you need to open your eyes first.i salute mqm and mqm supporter standing tall against these cruelty over the years