My Analysis of Zulfaqar Mirza's Press Conference

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PAkistan is being attacked on its ideology. In this way it is easy to demolish it. Without ideology there is no need for Pakistan to continue as a country. End game of Pakistan has already started from with in.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
& how do u know that he was telling a truth? Bcoz u r just a plain MQM hater?

Because he had his hand on the Qur'an, usually taken as the truth.

I am not a MQM hater. I used to be MQMer until I listened to Mr. blunder in new Delhi.

I was a MQM supporter but never been a member though, and am I every glad I wasnt.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: My Analysis of ZM Press Conference

what is the problem with you .why you have imranfobia. jo topic hey us per apna dimaaaaaaaaaaaag karch karo. ZM talking about mqm if you wants to defend your party than do wisley.

i live in england and i will promise you i will gather thouands and thouands of people including gorras and we will protest against the genocide of muhajirs since 65 years, you dumb idiot MQM supporter live all over the world. we are not like you people who come in england and do fraud we will show with proof human right organisation zulfiqar mirza and his beloved supporter like you will die in hatred and one more promise to you if you dont know after watching all this we will work for MQM 24/7 until the day we die, as hazrat ALI said if you strive on the right path (haq) you might end up on your own but do not worry in the end success will be yours. as you can see playboy taliban khan, nawaz shareef, yarwali, jammat islami all gathering against MQM, the war is on between haq parast vs adulterer playboy corrupt murderer and fake mullahs and i will predict you my friend victory will be ours, tighten your trousers because soon you will have a loose motion and your leader imran khan will be on nappies and nawaz shareef will need a hair transplant trust me he is going to loose loads of hair and mirza will be locked up in a monkey cage. MQM ZINDABAD PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
@crankthskunk , @SaadKnight , @jennyrock42 , @ammar26 , @MK Malik , @funkymonk , @gazoomartian , @ishwaq , @fahid_asif , @Bombaybuz , @cefspan , @MrEngineer , @littlemaster , @humdaan , @ahsanazam , @Mansoor Khan , @aqeel813 ,@ShakeelAhmed , @Khanji1 , @drshahabj , @samar , @aasimnaveed , @sngilani ,

I feel a trap is being set up for Military Operation in Karachi. Our generals possibly already know this. The military will not intervene in installments. If the military intervenes, it will not stop at one party, and all Pakistanis pray it wont. If this is the case, I personally (Me & all of YOU) don't recommend a Pakistani military led operation in Karachi. I think that it should ONLY on the condition that this be part of a larger action against failed democracy and failed politicians too ..... but if we have patriotic Generals .... do you think if this is the case ..... Will Kiyani intervene ......????
If you want my answer on this, I would recommend you listen to mirza ayyub baig in his latest khilafat forum program posted here on siasat.pk. There is already a conspiracy by MQM and ANP to bring Army in Karachi so that their Zionist master can play their next move.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
My analysis of todays press conference by Zulfiqar Mirza.

I am not a supporter of PPP or a fan of ZM, but he has truly put the cat amongst the pigeons.

1- First of all, now PPP has to come off the fence and realise that the politics of reconciliation is not working.

2- He has made Rehman Malik position untenable, he either has to come and counter ZM allegations or resign. If Pakistanis Journalists want to earn their salt, they should press RM to respond or resign. These are serious allegations, RM cannot continue in his position without dealing with the allegations. But I am afraid our media is full of useless Journalists.

3- MQM is completely against the wall now. Not only he has levelled serious allegations against AH, but also categorically said under Quranic oath that AH in presence of Pir Mazhar told them that America has decided to break up Pakistan and MQM is with America to break up Pakistan. Now if this is not a serious allegations than what else is? I point out to the members of my previous analysis, I have written repeatedly, MQM positions is exactly what the positions Iraq descends residing in the West had for decades. MQM is sitting in the UK waiting for their Masters signals to break up Pakistan. It is funded by the west in the tune of millions. I have also written that MQM two leaders in Nov/Dec 2010 have said on talk shows that ANP is receiving money from USA. They off course knew that they have rivals in the funding game.

4- Problems for MQM are of many fold now; if something happens to Mirza now, they would be in deep trouble. AH would be directly in trouble, because now the issue would be raised legally in the UK. Like I have written today, the Prevention of Terrorism Act forbids any terrorists activities overseas. AH and other members of Rabta Committee cannot escape if something happens to Mirza.

5- He mentioned that if SC calls him for evidence he will tell everything truthfully and provide evidence. He said Allah SWT give CJ courage to investigate. His comments have no put SC in a tight corner too, they have to take his allegations seriously and call him for evidence and then investigate his allegations seriously and thoroughly. I can see more trouble for MQM. They said they wanted to be part of the investigations of the SC. Now even if they want to be they will be part of the investigations, even for matter, which are not of their licking.

6- Problem from Kiyani and ISI too, he has mentioned that he would give evidence to Kiyani and said Army and ISI are the reasons Pakistan is still surviving. His allegations of AH comments of their involvement with America for the break up Pakistan are very serious and should be investigated by ISI.

Whatever your analysis is, who cares about it. You can own these words. You have every right of it.

But please answer two simple questions:

1- At the time of BB's funeral, this ZM himself said that himself and others wanted to break Pakistan and we raised the slogans of "PAKISTAN NA KHAPPAY" . So where is he right? Today? when he is putting the same allegations on MQM? Does he have any moral gorunds to beleive on him, or just people like you can fabricate stories and further them to innocent Pakistanis. You are on the same boat where this ZM is.

2- The person who has Quran Pak in is hands and says that MQM has no mandate in Karachi, he immediately looses his credibilty in all of his other stances. Any one can have opposition with MQM but if he says MQM has no mandate, the degree of insanity of that person depicted at its full strength.

God bless you and Eid Mubarak Mr. PhD. in Karachi.

Saboo

i live in england and i will promise you i will gather thouands and thouands of people including gorras and we will protest against the genocide of muhajirs since 65 years, you dumb idiot MQM supporter live all over the world. we are not like you people who come in england and do fraud we will show with proof human right organisation zulfiqar mirza and his beloved supporter like you will die in hatred and one more promise to you if you dont know after watching all this we will work for MQM 24/7 until the day we die, as hazrat ALI said if you strive on the right path (haq) you might end up on your own but do not worry in the end success will be yours. as you can see playboy taliban khan, nawaz shareef, yarwali, jammat islami all gathering against MQM, the war is on between haq parast vs adulterer playboy corrupt murderer and fake mullahs and i will predict you my friend victory will be ours, tighten your trousers because soon you will have a loose motion and your leader imran khan will be on nappies and nawaz shareef will need a hair transplant trust me he is going to loose loads of hair and mirza will be locked up in a monkey cage. MQM ZINDABAD PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

Pehlay Altaf bhai ki fikar kurrein, teen chaar din se beemar purrey hein
Gutter taqreebun bhurr chukka hay aue humsaye bhi complain kurr ruhay hein!
Hummein to loose motion putta nahin hongay bhi nahin, unko to lug chukkay hein.
Uchha to issi liay aapko Afghanistan se London mungwaya gia hay
Chief Inspector "bara e insdad e loose motionan wagherohum"

moazzamniaz

الزامات سارے صحیح ہیں. مجھے صرف پاکستان توڑنے والے الزام پر حیرت اور شدید دکھ ہوا. باقی کے الزامات پاکستانی قوم کی اکثریت کی توقعات اور ایم کیو ایم کے بارے میں عام تاثر کے عین مطابق تھے. اسلئیے ذرا برابر بھی حیرت نہیں ہوئی. بس بہت سے سانحات کے بارے میں کچھ باریک تفصیلات معلوم ہو گئیں. یہ الگ بات ھے کہ پی پی اور اے این پی بھی ذرا چھوٹے پیمانے پر کراچی میں انہی کاموں میں مشغول ہیں. لیکن ظاہر ھے کہ خود تو کوئی بھی اپنے کرتوت نہیں بتاتا، اسی طرح ان کے ایک دوسرے کے منہ سے عوام کو پتہ چلتا ھے

سندھی قوم پرستوں کی ہڑتال کے بعد پی پی کو پہلی بار اندرون سندھ(پی پی کا بیس اور سندھ کارڈ) میں جوتے پڑ رہے تھے. اسی طرح لیاری میں 'کاسمیٹک' سرجیکل آپریشن بھی ضروری تھا، جس پر لیاری کے سندھی اور بلوچ ناراض تھے. اب دونوں گناہ دھل گئے. مرزا شہید بن گیا اور پی پی سرخرو ہو گئی. اسی طرح سندھی قوم پرست لیڈر بشیر قریشی پر قاتلانہ حملے کے الزامات لگا کر انکا مکو بھی ٹھپ دیا گیا. حتیّٰ کہ قادر مگسی جو دو ہفتے پہلے آیندہ الیکشن میں پی پی کے سندھ سے مکمل صفایا کی بات کر رہا تھا، وہ آج پی پی اور ذولفقار مرزا کی تعریفیں کر رہا تھا. بہر حال ھے تو سارا زرداری کا وہی پرانا ٹوپی ڈرامہ. کہ پہلے مرزا کے ہاتھ سے ایک تھپڑ اور پھر رحمٰن ملک کے ہاتھوں سے جادو کی جپھی. اور اس دوران جتنی اپنے فائدہ کی 'بارگیننگ' ہو سکے کر لو. سارے فریق یہی کام کر رہے ہیں.اور میرا نہیں خیال کہ یہ پچھلے تین سال سے چلی آ رہی طاقت، پیسہ اور اقتدار کی حسب معمول "بار گیننگ" سے بڑھکر کوئی بات ھے. یا یہ ایک آوٹ آف پلان 'ایمرجنسی' قدم ھے یا اسکا کوئی بڑا نتیجہ نکلے گا. مرزا اور ملک دونوں پیادے ہیں جو ایک ہی پالیسی کے تحت زرداری کیلیے کام کر رہے ہیں. مالک اور اپنے وسیع تر مالی مفاد کیلیے خندہ پیشانی سے گالیاں برداشت کرنا پیادوں کا کام ہوتا ھے

بقول مرزا، جنرل پاشا، جنرل کیانی، کورکمانڈر کراچی وغیرہ کو مرزا نے لندن یاترا کے فورا بعد خود مل کر پاکستان توڑنے والی بات بار بار بتائی تھی اور بارہا یاد دھانی بھی کروائی ھے. جو کہ ذرا قابل اطمینان بات ھے(ویسے بھی پورے ملک میں جو کچھ ہو رہا ھے، آبپارہ اور لال کرتی کو ایک ایک چیز کا پتہ ھے). امید ھے کہ اس بات کے پبلک ہونے کے بعد کراچی سے ڈی-جی رینجرز اور کور کمانڈر کراچی کے ذریعے پنڈی پہنچنے والے "حصے" کی مالیت کئی گنا بڑھ جائیگی. آج ڈی جی رینجرز بھی دوبارہ بحال ہو گیا ھے

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Whatever your analysis is, who cares about it. You can own these words. You have every right of it.

But please answer two simple questions:

1- At the time of BB's funeral, this ZM himself said that himself and others wanted to break Pakistan and we raised the slogans of "PAKISTAN NA KHAPPAY" . So where is he right? Today? when he is putting the same allegations on MQM? Does he have any moral gorunds to beleive on him, or just people like you can fabricate stories and further them to innocent Pakistanis. You are on the same boat where this ZM is.

2- The person who has Quran Pak in is hands and says that MQM has no mandate in Karachi, he immediately looses his credibilty in all of his other stances. Any one can have opposition with MQM but if he says MQM has no mandate, the degree of insanity of that person depicted at its full strength.

God bless you and Eid Mubarak Mr. PhD. in Karachi.

1- where did I say that ZM has not said, they wanted to break Pakistan? But he also said they were angry. But does it means he is not telling the truth now? He put the Holy Quran on his head before uttering these allegations. If he is lying the "Azab" would be on him. I have no right to say he has not told the truth.

2- He said he had witness, it is easier to find out if he is telling the truth.

3- He also said later, he has informed, a General, ISI chief Pasha, President and PM and recently he told Kiyani too. He gave the name of the General who he informed and that General has communicated it to the GHQ. It is very easy to find out if he is telling the truth. If he has told this earlier to ISI chief and a General who communicated to Kiyani, then he wouldn't be lying. Because these people are not PPP members, and Mirza has no control over them. He is not so stupid that he will level such accusations and then give the names of people who were not under his control.

4- Did you hear his press conference with open ears? He did not say that they do not have mandate, he said they don't have 100% mandate. He said those 50% who cast genuine votes are not all bad people.
You should have listen to his words properly, try listening to this part again.

5- I am not a Phd in Karachi, but I cannot ignore what I know for years from people I know ever since I opened my eyes in this world. They had been saying these things in private for decades, ZM only spoke yesterday. What allegations he uttered yesterday I know this for years, I have written this many times on this forum, proofs can be shown to you.

6- Later he said in another program that MQM get bhatta from container port for each container handled there, and their daily income is at least one crore rupees a day, and on busy days even more.

This also I know for years. Only 3/4 months ago I spoke to someone who is on a very important post in one such department, he said he himself gives half of his "Haram" earnings in "Lakho" as bhatta weekly directly to the Governor House. This is from the horses mouth. So I cannot ignore it. You ignore it if you want. But then you cannot convince me and change my mind.

I have asked these questions from many MQM supporters. You can try answering them.

How do you run the affairs of your central office and "Rabata Committees" members expenses?
How do you collect money and transfer to London? Can MQM show the accounts how this money is transferred and spent?

Your party claim that they receive contributions from their members to run their affairs, Can you show those accounts how much is collected from each country, the list of the members, how much they contribute and how? How it is remitted to the central office? The modes and methods those transferred with proofs?

Grow up man, if you want to oppose my point of view and comments it is fine, but you have to be logical, otherwise there is no point, you cannot win arguments against me.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
please add also huge amout from KBC................................this net work.............property owner to sector incharge to police and kbc to property owner..................:(:(:(

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Because he had his hand on the Qur'an, usually taken as the truth.

I am not a MQM hater. I used to be MQMer until I listened to Mr. blunder in new Delhi.

I was a MQM supporter but never been a member though, and am I every glad I wasnt.
Haha u people r so innocent :) O bhai Quran per hath rakh ker jhoot bolna koi bari baat nahi hai zulfiqar jese mujrimon/badmashon k liye.

U know y he used Quran? Bcoz he is not a reliable person as no body trusts him.

& how much credible proofs he has? About partition, there is nothing wrong bcoz it's not just the division of the land but the division of Muslims.

zorast12

Why he said what he said - A simple analysis of Zulfiqar Mirza's press conference

Zulfiqar Mirza (ZM), in his press conference, swore upon the Quran that MQM was behind the unrest in Karachi. His revelations ranged from MQM involvement in Imran Farooq's murder to American conspiracy with Altaf Hussain to break Pakistan.

Based on recent events, his statements, and a brief discussion with one of my friends; I am going to attempt a quick point-wise analysis:

While on one hand all Sindhi nationalist parties must be relieved at his fireworks against MQM, on the other they must be irked. The momentum these parties gained in interior Sindh (after government's decision to accept MQM demands) is lost. PPP is back in the driver's seat and has recovered the lost ground.

2. A party with the man power to face any challenge and react on electronic media in no time kept itself behind the curtains and only issued a press release. MQM is not known for this kind of 'reaction'.
During last 15 years, only twice before, they have been on such defensive. It was in 1998 after Hakeem Said's murder and then after the infamous 12 May 2007 incidence.

If it was impossible earlier to trial accused MQM militants in courts, it has now paved a way for such action.

By claiming to have evidences and expressing his wish to appear before judges if called upon, ZM has actually thrown the ball in C.J. Iftikhar Chaudhary's 'court' who recently setup a bench on recent killings in Karachi.

To continue reading please click here: http://mintopark.com/2011/08/29/zulfiqar_mirza/

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

Wow mr jasbati you live in uk and your flag is afganistan kiya yeh kula tazad nahi, mqm loosing power and dhashut in karachi, in a time mqm will be no more, let me tell you i am urdu speaking and believe me if you ask most of krachite dont like mqm because of altaf hussein, altaf hussein is not leader he is opportunist.lalach us may bhare huha hey he is very dangerous person.good luck for protest.as you will protest against the genocide of muhajirs since 65 years, please could you give me details of genocide before 1980.

gazoomartian

Haha u people r so innocent :) O bhai Quran per hath rakh ker jhoot bolna koi bari baat nahi hai zulfiqar jese mujrimon/badmashon k liye.

U know y he used Quran? Bcoz he is not a reliable person as no body trusts him.

& how much credible proofs he has? About partition, there is nothing wrong bcoz it's not just the division of the land but the division of Muslims.

Now you are being silly!!!

OGMIOS

Citizen
The true reality is that the world is but a stage, these are all cleverly manipulated moves to basically try to seize power from the other at the expense of all of us people. I am afraid all of these people are not true patrios but common thieves and they should all be dealt in a most severe manner indeed for their iniquity and transgression against the good people of Pakistn. Truly we must all stand up and speak againt thee evil old men, for what they utter from their dirty mouths are nothing but lies!!

zourikhan

Councller (250+ posts)
such allegations have always been leveled against the MQM ever since its inception these ludicrous allegations have been proved wrong in the fullness of time. The MQM was accused of Jinnahpur in the past but those who leveled the allegation later admitted that it was a drama.Zulfiqar Mirza should have told the nation why the incidents of kidnapping for ransom of the children of businessmen, industrialists, traders and shopkeepers and extortion started in Karachi soon after his becoming the Home Minister. Zulfiqar Mirza should have informed as to who soaked the shopkeepers of Kabari Market in Sher Shah in blood a few months ago. The accused against whom the shopkeepers had registered the case were handed over to the police in whose office and who threatened the shopkeepers with murder if they identified the killers. My humbly request to all MQM supporters calm down n appealed to the public not to get provoked at the malicious and absurd allegations of Zulfiqar Mirza and restrain their emotions. I hoped that the conspiracies against the MQM would come to naught, and the enemies of the MQM would not succeed in their efforts.......!
MQM Zindabad Pakistan paindabad

Stealth

Now, my question is that if ZM had so much of evidence then why the hell was not sharing it earlier? Was there a hidden agenda or is there something more to it then bringing all this out now?

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
lying with HOLY QURAN in hand?????????

i have been pondering over a point since yesterday..

can anyone lie holding HOLY QURAN in his hand???its beyond my comprehension how someone can dare lying with QURAN in his hand
if he did such a grave sin why us he still roaming about alive and sound????

@mehvish_ali @Jury @ALI ARYAN @moodali @Ammad Hafeez @elipst [MENTION=12873]fido82[/MENTION]
without any prejudice,i will be waiting for your comments

Last edited:

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: lying with HOLY QURAN in hand?????????

and one thing important ... law minister chandiyo said in his comments yesterday that HUM QURAN PER QQATAL K FAISLEY KERTY HAIN and he didnt say k MIRZA was lying but in other words he acknowledges what he said in PC ...

if he lied then he will face SAZA from ALLAH in his life ... its fact

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: lying with HOLY QURAN in hand?????????

Dr. `Abdul-`Azeem Al-Mat`ani, professor at Al-Azhar University, issues the following Fatwa:
"The majority of Muslim scholars maintain that taking an oath on the Qur'an is not considered an oath unless the one who swears intends that swearing by the Qur'an is tantamount to swearing by the Divine Being (Allah), and he cited his oath according to this very intention.
With this in mind, the oath is equal to swearing by Allah Almighty, and the person who swears has to either fulfil his oath or to make Kaffarah or expiation, if he does the thing upon which he swore not to do.
On the other hand, if the person swears on the Qur’an just with the intention of honoring the Qur'an and no more, then his oath is null and void.
The opinion which is believed to be the most correct is that the person who swears by the Qur'an is obliged to pay Kaffarah in order to be on the safe side."
And more from IslamOnline.net:
As for swearing by the Qur'an, we can say that the majority of Muslim scholars state that swearing by the Qur'an is not considered to be an oath unless the swearing person intends that swearing by the Qur'an is equal to swearing by Allah. In this case, the person has to either fulfill his oath or perform kaffarah (expiation for one's sins). As for swearing by the Qur'an with the intention of merely honoring the Qur'an, in this case, the oath would be considered null and void according to some scholars. To be on the safe side, Muslim scholars conclude that swearing by the Qur'an obliges the person to pay the kaffarah. They confirm that the latter view is the most correct one.
Responding to the question, the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore, states the following:
The laws of Islam dictates that swearing by the Qur'an is a form of oath. This is because the Qur'an is the word of God. Anyone who swears by the Qur'an is actually swearing by all that is in the Qur'an. A person who makes an oath and does not fulfill it must atone his misdeed with kaffarah. Kaffarah is an Arabic word that derives from the root verb "k-f-r" which means to cover. In the context of atoning an oath, it carries the connotation of covering the sins that arise from not fulfilling the oath.
If the person who takes an oath is a mukallaf (one who has reached the age of puberty and is fit to take responsibilities) and he or she is not coerced into taking the oath, and furthermore he or she intends to fulfill that oath, then if he or she breaks that oath or does not fulfill it, he or she must atone for it by performing kaffarah. It is compulsory upon the person to perform one of three things mentioned in Surat Al-Ma'idah in which Allah Almighty says the following:
[Allah will not take you to task for that which is unintentional in your oaths, but He will take you to task for the oaths which ye swear in earnest. The expiation thereof is the feeding of ten of the needy with the average of that wherewith ye feed your own folk, or the clothing of them, or the liberation of a slave, and for him who findeth not (the wherewithal to do so) then a three day fast. This is the expiation of your oaths when ye have sworn; and keep your oaths. Thus Allah expoundeth unto you His revelations in order that ye may give thanks.] (Al-Ma'idah 5:89)
The atonement of oaths with kaffarah is not time specific. It can be done as soon as the oath has been broken, later, or up until death.
Besides that, the choice of Kaffarah, either freeing a slave, or feeding or clothing ten poor people, or fasting for three days, depends on one’s financial capability. In other words a person who is financially able to feed or clothe ten poor people should do so before deciding to fast; otherwise he can fast for three days as long as he cannot afford food or clothes for ten persons.