My Analysis of Zulfaqar Mirza's Press Conference

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zulfiqar Mirza conference has exposed a big plan to break Pakistan.

For MQM supporters, the demand for
Karachi and Hyderabad as a separate province is literally the writing on the wall and the restoration of the city district governments is considered its foundation. However, people like Zulfiqar Mirza promise that their province will only be divided over their dead bodies.

Reference.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: My Analysis of ZM Press Conference

pti kay supporter imran farooq kay case mey hath utha utha kay mqm aur altaf hussain ko bud dawin dey rahey thay becharo ko aik aur jhatka pad giya in ka beloved leader zulfiqar miza ko bhi kick pad ghai.ab imran khan ki bari hai us ko is badi kick padey gi inshaa ALLAH .pti,pmln supporter ko yeh nahi pata ALLAH TALAH sirf jahiz dua qabool kerta hai nufrat kernay aur tassub parast ki nahin.abi tau in tassubio ko aur mar padegi.altaf hussain aur mqm per 25 30 saal sey ilzam lugrahey hai mugher ALLAH kay karm sey ilzam luganey wala hi fana ho jata hai.beshak ALLAH sach ka saath deta hai .mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

Yeh bukbuk bund kurrein aur sawaloon ka jawab dein!
Kia aap pakistan toornay mein pak dushman unasir kay saath hein?

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
[MENTION=12943]crankthskunk[/MENTION], [MENTION=17022]SaadKnight[/MENTION], [MENTION=22051]jennyrock42[/MENTION], [MENTION=8591]ammar26[/MENTION], [MENTION=13761]MK Malik[/MENTION], [MENTION=9701]funkymonk[/MENTION], [MENTION=8825]gazoomartian[/MENTION], [MENTION=5317]ishwaq[/MENTION], [MENTION=19059]fahid_asif[/MENTION], [MENTION=7864]Bombaybuz[/MENTION], [MENTION=12754]cefspan[/MENTION], [MENTION=15930]MrEngineer[/MENTION], [MENTION=19626]littlemaster[/MENTION], [MENTION=16019]humdaan[/MENTION], [MENTION=18377]ahsanazam[/MENTION], [MENTION=9082]Mansoor Khan[/MENTION], [MENTION=9322]aqeel813[/MENTION],[MENTION=12488]ShakeelAhmed[/MENTION], [MENTION=8531]Khanji1[/MENTION], [MENTION=11617]drshahabj[/MENTION], [MENTION=12054]samar[/MENTION], [MENTION=6261]aasimnaveed[/MENTION], [MENTION=13280]sngilani[/MENTION],

I feel a trap is being set up for Military Operation in Karachi. Our generals possibly already know this. The military will not intervene in installments. If the military intervenes, it will not stop at one party, and all Pakistanis pray it wont. If this is the case, I personally (Me & all of YOU) don't recommend a Pakistani military led operation in Karachi. I think that it should ONLY on the condition that this be part of a larger action against failed democracy and failed politicians too ..... but if we have patriotic Generals .... do you think if this is the case ..... Will Kiyani intervene ......????

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
@crankthskunk , @SaadKnight , @jennyrock42 , @ammar26 , @MK Malik , @funkymonk , @gazoomartian , @ishwaq , @fahid_asif , @Bombaybuz , @cefspan , @MrEngineer , @littlemaster , @humdaan , @ahsanazam , @Mansoor Khan , @aqeel813 ,@ShakeelAhmed , @Khanji1 , @drshahabj , @samar , @aasimnaveed , @sngilani ,

I feel a trap is being set up for Military Operation in Karachi. Our generals possibly already know this. The military will not intervene in installments. If the military intervenes, it will not stop at one party, and all Pakistanis pray it wont. If this is the case, I personally (Me & all of YOU) don't recommend a Pakistani military led operation in Karachi. I think that it should ONLY on the condition that this be part of a larger action against failed democracy and failed politicians too ..... but if we have patriotic Generals .... do you think if this is the case ..... Will Kiyani intervene ......????

your points are valid. I think kyani is supporting SC in this specific issue. In other words, agencies and army is playing its role behind the scene. And i pray that this may be true and army donot interfere and let SC settle the issue.

sngilani

maksyed;[SIZE=5 said:
..... Will Kiyani intervene ......????[/SIZE]

Pakistani army will never intervene in these circumstances. An arm of Pak army is already there in Karachi in the form of Rangers.

sngilani

also Kyani is or was Karachi to provide moral and political support

Billions of dollors are being spent to launch propoganda against Pakistan. Main aim is to disintigrate Pakistan. Recently more than 100 channels have popped up on the internet to spew this against Pakistan. One channal is aired from Germany which is working day and night towards deviding Pakistan. It is heavily funded with millions of dollors. Pakistanis should now unite against this attempt otherwise nothing will be left. One traitor is Syed Jamaluddin, living in Germany, supported by western powers is working day and night against Pakistan with the help of millions of dollors. We should all work together to stop this.

Syed Jamaluddin, writer of "DIVIDE PAKISTAN TO ELIMINATE TERRORISM" and "FORMATION OF REPUBLIC OF JINNAHPUR" has said that Pakistan is "CLINICALLY DEAD" in real terms. Pakistans disintegration is not very far. After Libya, all Western powers will finally listen to the voice of Syed Jamaluddin and ensure that Pakistan is divided peacefully without any further bloodshed. It has been widely acknowledged in the Western comity of nations that Pakistan has already lost its credibility to survive as an independent state so much so that Pakistans current situation is even worse than Yugoslavia when Yugoslavia was finally cut to size. The military establishment of Pakistan is simply buying time to keep Pakistan as a socalled sovereign state but the fact of the matter is that Pakistan is basically surviving because of involvement of Western nations and USA in Libya and Afghanistan. As things get improved in Libya and Afghanistan, Pakistans long awaited disintegration will be implemented under a specific UN RESOLUTION as also recommended by Syed Jamaluddin in the book "DIVIDE PAKISTAN TO ELIMINATE TERRORISM". Syed Jamaluddin has asked urdu speaking nation to remain committed to making of REPUBLIC OF JINNAHPUR regardless of what Altaf Hussain may think or decide.

Click here to watch this channal.

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
My comments ...... Yeh ppp ke naraz jayale ki press confrence thi kisi ghairatmand sindhi ya ghairat mand pakistani ki nahi ... Ager gherat mand pakistani ki hoti to kehta ke pakistan ke lye laroon ga aur pakistan ke flag ko apna kafan banane ki wasiat karta ... Ager pakistan se mukhlis hota to apni leadership ki asliat bhi samne le ke ata ... Aur openly pakistan bachane ke liye elaan e jang karta .... All s h i t .....

my analysis of todays press conference by zulfiqar mirza.

I am not a supporter of ppp or a fan of zm, but he has truly put the cat amongst the pigeons.

1- first of all, now ppp has to come off the fence and realise that the politics of reconciliation is not working.

2- he has made rehman malik position untenable, he either has to come and counter zm allegations or resign. If pakistanis journalists want to earn their salt, they should press rm to respond or resign. These are serious allegations, rm cannot continue in his position without dealing with the allegations. But i am afraid our media is full of useless journalists.

3- mqm is completely against the wall now. Not only he has levelled serious allegations against ah, but also categorically said under quranic oath that ah in presence of pir mazhar told them that america has decided to break up pakistan and mqm is with america to break up pakistan. Now if this is not a serious allegations than what else is? I point out to the members of my previous analysis, i have written repeatedly, mqm positions is exactly what the positions iraq descends residing in the west had for decades. Mqm is sitting in the uk waiting for their masters signals to break up pakistan. It is funded by the west in the tune of millions. I have also written that mqm two leaders in nov/dec 2010 have said on talk shows that anp is receiving money from usa. They off course knew that they have rivals in the funding game.

4- problems for mqm are of many fold now; if something happens to mirza now, they would be in deep trouble. Ah would be directly in trouble, because now the issue would be raised legally in the uk. Like i have written today, the prevention of terrorism act forbids any terrorists activities overseas. Ah and other members of rabta committee cannot escape if something happens to mirza.

5- he mentioned that if sc calls him for evidence he will tell everything truthfully and provide evidence. He said allah swt give cj courage to investigate. His comments have no put sc in a tight corner too, they have to take his allegations seriously and call him for evidence and then investigate his allegations seriously and thoroughly. I can see more trouble for mqm. They said they wanted to be part of the investigations of the sc. Now even if they want to be they will be part of the investigations, even for matter, which are not of their licking.

6- problem from kiyani and isi too, he has mentioned that he would give evidence to kiyani and said army and isi are the reasons pakistan is still surviving. His allegations of ah comments of their involvement with america for the break up pakistan are very serious and should be investigated by isi.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Billions of dollors are being spent to launch propoganda against Pakistan. Main aim is to disintigrate Pakistan. Recently more than 100 channels have popped up on the internet to spew this against Pakistan. One channal is aired from Germany which is working day and night towards deviding Pakistan. It is heavily funded with millions of dollors. Pakistanis should now unite against this attempt otherwise nothing will be left. One traitor is Syed Jamaluddin, living in Germany, supported by western powers is working day and night against Pakistan with the help of millions of dollors. We should all work together to stop this.

Syed Jamaluddin, writer of "DIVIDE PAKISTAN TO ELIMINATE TERRORISM" and "FORMATION OF REPUBLIC OF JINNAHPUR" has said that Pakistan is "CLINICALLY DEAD" in real terms. Pakistans disintegration is not very far. After Libya, all Western powers will finally listen to the voice of Syed Jamaluddin and ensure that Pakistan is divided peacefully without any further bloodshed. It has been widely acknowledged in the Western comity of nations that Pakistan has already lost its credibility to survive as an independent state so much so that Pakistans current situation is even worse than Yugoslavia when Yugoslavia was finally cut to size. The military establishment of Pakistan is simply buying time to keep Pakistan as a socalled sovereign state but the fact of the matter is that Pakistan is basically surviving because of involvement of Western nations and USA in Libya and Afghanistan. As things get improved in Libya and Afghanistan, Pakistans long awaited disintegration will be implemented under a specific UN RESOLUTION as also recommended by Syed Jamaluddin in the book "DIVIDE PAKISTAN TO ELIMINATE TERRORISM". Syed Jamaluddin has asked urdu speaking nation to remain committed to making of REPUBLIC OF JINNAHPUR regardless of what Altaf Hussain may think or decide.

may Allah protect our nation, Ameen

crankthskunk

Bro, I know for a sure, the plan of Jinnahpur even though recently had been denied, but it is a fact that when AH was new in the UK he tried to declare a Government in exile, but was talked out of it by some advisers.
Don't worry, we all will unite, I hope Allah SWT open the eyes of some of the MQM supporters too.
There is no doubt that the west want to destroy Islam. Their enemy is not only Pakistan but any Islamic nation which is strong, and we know Pakistani nation is one of the bravest in Muslim world. So ultimately we are the target.

Why you think, I write about the issues and ask our brothers to straight their thinking, instead of following people or personality and try to justify their act even if in their heart of heart they think their leaders are wrong. Use your best judgement and put Pakistani first, not personalities. This is the only way out of this mess.

I am just listening to the words of ZM on Capital Talk. He said he has told A General, ISI chief, President and PM about the comments of Altaf Hussain for break up of Pakistan after his return from London.

But no action was taken. I ask why it was not necessary for the Army to take appropriate action?
My comments about the role of Kiyani are becoming very clearer now. People are my witnesses here on this forum, I have written it months ago.
We need to take care of this cancer before it is too late.

Last edited:

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
If Zardari was aware of the serious crimes that AH has been alleged to have committed, then why was he trying to woo MQM to join his government. In case, Zardari was not aware, it would then mean that ZM is a liar as he claims to have told the party leadership.

Last edited:

lastbullet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ye mouh phat aadmi hi to benazir ke merne per keh raha tha ke ham pakistan torna chahte the ,ab sare gunah dhul gae shme on zulfiqar
MQM dushmani main kuch nazar nahi aarahe he.
kal jab ye phir pakistan torne ka nara lagae ga tab kia kero ge
pakistan torne ke baare main is tamam video youtube per hain , mager Jamteees or MQM hater apni baghle baja rahe hain , per aise logon or un ke sathion ka mounh hamesha KAAAAAALA he hota he.