Marvi Memon joins PTI !!!

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why PTI is happy to accept the used "Condom" of Musharaf ? Kiya yeh he PTI ke Auqaat hai k ,they are supporting lotacracy and accepting lotaa's.

Kuchi Time Khushki Par Guzar Liya Hota Tou Demagh Ki Nami Shayd Kuch Kam Ho Gati
Lota Woh Hota Hai Jo Kissi Party Ki Ticket Par Election Lar Kay Doosri Party Main Chala Jayay Jaisay Manika & Co
She resigned from her seat and then joined PTI,
Para Kuch Pallay...

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is certainly a smart move by Marvi ,she could anticipate where she will be standing after a year or so .She is literally having no constituency from where she would beg enough vote to make it to the National Assembly .So far with the blessings of ARMY Marvi been enjoying the perks and facilities provided to a member of NA and now she is watching them slipping away slowly with every passing day.She was looking for a party platform from for entry into NA and Imran was in need of a person representing him on different forums.I would give her 10 out 10 in this regard.
Imran need faces with some credability who are publically known figures and for that he is working disperatly.To be honest ,if i have to count names from PTI ,i know Imran and sherin Mazari ,that too cuz miss mazari been my teacher for a while and thats it. May be one of the reason is that i am away but certianly he donot have known figures in his party .so far he is ONE MAN SHOW on tv talk shows ,i donot see anyone providing him a breathing space .May be ,Marvi will take over and start representing him on the tv talk shows.PTI should get ready for countering blunt anchors who would not miss an opportunity of showing MARVI shedding tears on MUSHARAF departure from the country.

hehe
Ehtisab Wing you should know the area code
or are you accepting you are MOLE with a big Backhole....

لڑکیوں کی طرح ھی ھی ھی نہی کرو۔ مجھے پتہ ھے کہ کوئی ایریا کوڈ نمبر کارڈ پر نہی ھوتا۔ یہ آپ تھے جو میری پارٹی کو جعلی آئی ڈی کارڈ بنا کر بدنام کر رھے ھو۔ باز آ جاوء ورنہ ممبر شپ کینسل کردوں گا۔

nstar777

Citizen
I hope Gen. Hameed Gul and Guhar Ayub also follow Imran Khan. We need some leaders with vision, courage and Ba**s.

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
it is very good news that she Marvi Memon joined PTI which is only neat and clean political party the rest has dirty hands in politics I am sure that she will be able to achieve what she has not achieved while in PML-Q her resigantion that she openly read before media was one of the boldest ever spoken words by any politician in Pakistan for a long time and these kinds of miserable and bitter realities must be highlighted by every stallwort in Pakistan to put this country on the right track she is very courageous lady and has dominatiing personality in this male world her speech was also splash not over the faces of ruling party but also on other male elected members in parliament atleast she has courage to say and leave her position while other has no courage to leave power politics they are not after the benefits of people they are after ttheir own interest either save their foreign assetts or building new ones with both hands

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
لڑکیوں کی طرح ھی ھی ھی نہی کرو۔ مجھے پتہ ھے کہ کوئی ایریا کوڈ نمبر کارڈ پر نہی ھوتا۔ یہ آپ تھے جو میری پارٹی کو جعلی آئی ڈی کارڈ بنا کر بدنام کر رھے ھو۔ باز آ جاوء ورنہ ممبر شپ کینسل کردوں گا۔

Na Please Yeh Kam Na Karna Please Mole
Warna Nawaz Sharif Ko Kiya Munh Dikhao Gay..