Marvi Memon joins PTI !!!

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
marvi-memon.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Sources confirm that PML-Q senior minister Marvi Memon has joined PTI. The former member of PML-Q has decided to join hands with PTI at a crucial time when Pakistan seems hungry for leadership.

The war stricken country seeks to end its tumultuous era vis-a-vis finding a good leadership to lead the nation towards the betterment of lives and more options for opportunities such as more jobs, and industrial opportunity. However, the corrupt leadership of the country seems hell-bent upon impeding the progress of the people via a criminal method of status quo.

Marvi Memon is another example of a young set of restless Pakistanis, wanting to bring a serious change to the country. Her present move may prove to be a boon towards her carrier; she has been struggling for up till now. She has proven to be a staunch patriot and displayed exceptional leadership abilities needed to bring a positive change in the country. Her move can prove to be the best yet, as the power starved nation looks toward cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan to lead the nation out of current crisis.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
marvi-memon.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Sources confirm that PML-Q senior minister Marvi Memon has joined PTI. The former member of PML-Q has decided to join hands with PTI at a crucial time when Pakistan seems hungry for leadership.

The war stricken country seeks to end its tumultuous era vis-a-vis finding a good leadership to lead the nation towards the betterment of lives and more options for opportunities such as more jobs, and industrial opportunity. However, the corrupt leadership of the country seems hell-bent upon impeding the progress of the people via a criminal method of status quo.

Marvi Memon is another example of a young set of restless Pakistanis, wanting to bring a serious change to the country. Her present move may prove to be a boon towards her carrier; she has been struggling for up till now. She has proven to be a staunch patriot and displayed exceptional leadership abilities needed to bring a positive change in the country. Her move can prove to be the best yet, as the power starved nation looks toward cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan to lead the nation out of current crisis.

(clap)(clap)(clap)

Marvi!

Convince some of the MQM / PPP minster to defect too. Bring at least anotehr 12 defector to PTI then see zardari **** in pants

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let's hope and pray that few good people left in other parties join hands with Imran ... I would want to see Javed Hashmi, Naheed Khan, Safar Abbasi, Aitizaz Ahsan, AQ Khan etc. take that step.

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
It was expected already .Marvi stands no chance of winning a seat from her home constituency Hyderabad where PPP and MQM are quite dominent.she was not expecting a ticket from PMLQ on technocrate seat from punjab anymore.By seeying all venue closed for the coming election, she been working disperatly to get a foothold in gilgit, skardu and batagram so that when the time is ripe for election , she should step into the election compaign.In open contest of election , i donot see any chance of she been fetching any seat from punjab ,KP ,sind or Baluchistan and that is the reason that she been concerntrating on northern areas.so far army been helping her in geting her a technocrate seat in NA but i think that chapter is closed.This time she has to contest election on open seat and for that Lets see how Imran is going to adjust her and where.

Let's hope and pray that few good people left in other parties join hands with Imran ... I would want to see Javed Hashmi, Naheed Khan, Safar Abbasi, Aitizaz Ahsan, AQ Khan etc. take that step.

ھر پارٹی سے اچھے اچھے لوگ ھماری پارٹی میں آجائیں تو ون مین شو والا لیبل بھی اتر جائے۔
لگتا ھے ھماری پارٹی کے ممبران بہت ھی زیادہ مایوس ھو چکے ھیں جو دوسری پارٹیوں کا جوٹھا کھانا کھانے کو بے تاب ھیں۔ دوسری پارٹیوں سے جو بھی لوٹا بن کر آئے وہ ھمارے لئے فرشتہ ھو گا۔ انتہائی نیک انسان ھوگا وہ۔ جیسے تازہ تازہ اسلام قبول کیا ھو۔

اگر یہی ماروی میمن جو کہ خواتین کی اکلیتی نشست سے سلیکٹ ھوکر ممبر بنی تھی اور جس کا کوئی ووٹ بینک بھی نہی اگر نون لیگ میں شامل ھو جاتی ھے تو اسے چڑیل کے نام سے پکارا جائے گا۔

umarriaz

MPA (400+ posts)

Don't expect anything good from PPP jialas. Aitizaz, Naheed Khan etc are bhutto pujaris. They will salute Zardari even today if they get a chance.

I hope Javed Hashmi joins them.

FaisalKh

ھر پارٹی سے اچھے اچھے لوگ ھماری پارٹی میں آجائیں تو ون مین شو والا لیبل بھی اتر جائے۔
لگتا ھے ھماری پارٹی کے ممبران بہت ھی زیادہ مایوس ھو چکے ھیں جو دوسری پارٹیوں کا جوٹھا کھانا کھانے کو بے تاب ھیں۔ دوسری پارٹیوں سے جو بھی لوٹا بن کر آئے وہ ھمارے لئے فرشتہ ھو گا۔ انتہائی نیک انسان ھوگا وہ۔ جیسے تازہ تازہ اسلام قبول کیا ھو۔

اگر یہی ماروی میمن جو کہ خواتین کی اکلیتی نشست سے سلیکٹ ھوکر ممبر بنی تھی اور جس کا کوئی ووٹ بینک بھی نہی اگر نون لیگ میں شامل ھو جاتی ھے تو اسے چڑیل کے نام سے پکارا جائے گا۔

Hahahahahaha kuch jalnay ki booo aa rahi hai..... [hilar] PML N wala to aaj baray chamchay laga raha tha isi Marvi memon ke lekin shayad wo kaam na aaya....:P good luck to u bhai...

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
Congrats!!!!!!!

Good for Imran Khan, after all he needs some people, who have ability to speak in public. Marvi is good choice.

Good move by establishment, first they will place their people into the PTI and then, they will full fill their promise to Imran, This man has really let down himself. Greediness of power has ended on Imran Khan. Sorry in advance to my Imran Khan lovers, I know, I will now start getting dislikes and personal attacks, but it would be nice if our friends now start behaving maturely with grace.

GraanG2

Congrats!!!!!!!

Good for Imran Khan, after all he needs some people, who have ability to speak in public. Marvi is good choice.

Good move by establishment, first they will place their people into the PTI and then, they will full fill their promise to Imran, This man has really let down himself. Greediness of power has ended on Imran Khan. Sorry in advance to my Imran Khan lovers, I know, I will now start getting dislikes and personal attacks, but it would be nice if our friends now start behaving maturely with grace.

Yeah ur friends will start behaving maturely with grace if u had started with it urself in the first place...U are putting an allegation against a credible man without any proof and then expect his supporters to behave...If he was greedy of power he would be in power by now(like Choudaries etc) ,instead of sitting in opposition for 15 years...So Respect others to get respect...Peace.

By the way liking or disliking someone's post is everyone's right given to them by the forum..So I am going to use my right and that is a big DISLIKE.Cheers

gazoomartian

Congrats!!!!!!!

Here I clicked on LIKES just to prove you WRONG :lol:

and no personal attack either (bigsmile)

gazoomartian

A cute churail at that I must say , dont you agree? LOL

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
specifically for those persons who put Imran snap as avatar & hide their actual romance with so called sharif brothers ......
کھسیانی بلی کھمبا نوچے