Kal Tak - 4th May 2011 - Special Programe From Abbotabad

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
choudhery sahib! I thought you are a fool but today you proved otherwise, i mean you are a bloody fool because you are trying to befool the audience by giving a written statement to one guy (he look like a Haviladar from ISI, MI , IB).You are puting time and again your words in his mouth and that fool is acknowledging in a typical soldier style.
Choudhery sahib ! Osama was not an Artheritis pateint , he was a kidney patient and was on dialysis so he was not going to make a hole in the chair rather he should have been having all kind dialysis machines with lot of medical equipment. Which you couldnot find and now you are trying to sale us ur garbage story, shame on you .

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
how can a civilian enter inside such a crucial place right after americans left? army is not diot that they will let someone from general public enter in such place. all bullshit, i dont know what this choudhry is trying to prove.......

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
excellent job javed chaudary! OBL did indeed live a very secretive and suspicious life. i am so relieved he is dead. time for his children to live freely!!!

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
how can a civilian enter inside such a crucial place right after americans left? army is not diot that they will let someone from general public enter in such place. all bullshit, i dont know what this choudhry is trying to prove.......

Gentleman, I wish Pakistan has many more thinkers like you.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
choudhery sahib! I thought you are a fool but today you proved otherwise, i mean you are a bloody fool because you are trying to befool the audience by giving a written statement to one guy (he look like a Haviladar from ISI, MI , IB).You are puting time and again your words in his mouth and that fool is acknowledging in a typical soldier style.
Choudhery sahib ! Osama was not an Artheritis pateint , he was a kidney patient and was on dialysis so he was not going to make a hole in the chair rather he should have been having all kind dialysis machines with lot of medical equipment. Which you couldnot find and now you are trying to sale us ur garbage story, shame on you .

I am sure Osama got kidney transplant and not need dialysis any more....

But in this age , because of reduced activity , he got artheriti...

And he might be using that chair to raise the cmode level....

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
After watching this whole program what information did we gain? That he was eating chicken and could not use toilet with out help, what non sense and what stupid questions did he ask? what kind of beds were they using and how many chickens did he have?

Ch Azam

Councller (250+ posts)
Janab ap sameth saray anchor PAGAL ho gye hain.......ap log aik aesi story k pechay paray howay hain jesay ap logo ko US ne sunai ha.......Khuda k bando ap socho k aik shakhs jo puri dunya ke leye hawwa bana howa tha, usi rasai atmi hatyaroon tak thi jo kahaeen bhi opration kar sakta tha, jis ne 9/11 ka attack bhi keya tha, ba-qool Amerca.........or wo shakhs sirf 2 guards k sath aaram se Abotabad k pur fiza maqam par mazay se rehraha tha.......
Totly fake story or isi tarha k hamary Gaday hain jo is ki sachai jannay say pehlay safayan peash kar rahay hain..........................kam az kam javaid ch se ye umeed nahi thi........pura programe aik farzi story pe guzar deya......................

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
we are all runing after a fake story which hads been told by untursted people i mean us govt. if he was sick then they couldn't get hi alived. even they said he was unarmed then what is reason of shoot in head. dear brothers & sisters don't get into this BS trap to weaken Pakistan.

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)

immature post,reflects the level of the writer,s mind,

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
excellent job javed chaudary! OBL did indeed live a very secretive and suspicious life. i am so relieved he is dead. time for his children to live freely!!!

He is dead or not I have nothing to do with it as even his death will not help pakistan. as you might have hear mrs clinton and others.

any way.

Can you please logically answer few questions raised on all this EVENT?
that you have listen from many sources

and can you please answer few of mine Questions that are related to just this interview
that
let say the person he was talking was a civilian and he enter the house with army etc...

1) how long he stayed there?
2) He got in un noticed? ok but He visit the whole house unnoticed?
3) How much detail he got does that make sense to you keeping in mind that he is a civilan, he enter an area that was ristricted for public, he enter unnoticed by army

please logicaly explain

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
have you read his last column.
He is trying to prove something i do not know on whose behalf

and Have you listen Gen Hameed Gul on CNN?

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
in this interview he asked

Kaya unhoon ny sabziyaan ugai hoin theen?
then CIVILIAN answer
Je ugai hoin theen

What was the purpose of this Question?
you guessed it right
that He was trying to prove that OBL was there and he was using inhouse resource

CIVILIAN said Wahaan pay Khajorain buhat theen.
Thank GOD JC did not aks Wahaan pay Kahoor ka darkhaat lagaya hoa tha unhoon ny?