Jou Log Nawaz Sharif ko Airport laine gaye the Bewaqoofon, Ahmakon, Nadanoon, Aqal nahi tumhein: Imran Khan | Airport per jane walay Gadhay the

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I personally don't give a rat's ass to his marriages. But he lacks political acumen. Bhutto in his position would've blown everyone away. What IK has is personal integrity, total commitment and an awe-inspiring never-say-die attitude. I cannot think of a person so committed in recent memory. If only he could choose his words carefully. Well, I guess we are far from perfect too.
Oh please! Like Obama Bhuttos only quality was he was a good orator and thats it! He was corrupt, power hungry, thought of himself as a god and a traitor. Along the way he did do a few good things but not enough to redeem him.

k.khurram

Councller (250+ posts)
Why does he have to call names? No point alienating them.

This is in such bad taste.
if it was different society where pleasantries would have changed minds , would be different. The bewkoofs who vote for daku blindly and haven't converted yet , they never will so calling names is actually to charge his own crowd which in our scenario is acceptable and somewhat appreciated by voters who actually hate the mafia.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
PTI adds too much repetition of same thing is annoying
I used to think the same thing! If like me you have watched most of his speeches, you have probably memorized and know most of what he is going to talk about, isn't it ?

But there are still a huge majority of people who have no clue as to what he or PTI stands for, even PTI and IK supporters! So it is important to drill the msg home. !

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh please! Like Obama Bhuttos only quality was he was a good orator and thats it! He was corrupt, power hungry, thought of himself as a god and a traitor. Along the way he did do a few good things but not enough to redeem him.
I like Bhutto for one and one thing only. He was a true nationalist. His actions speak for themselves. Negotiating the release of war prisoners, setting ground for nuclear program, establishing our own steel mill, uniting Muslims in Lahore for a conference etc.

All the other things you attributed to him are possibly true.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Nawaz cause of increase in his pay
Selfish
Ending of load shedding,
Lies and we all know it! So why does the same amount of shortfall exist in 2018 at the end of their govt as it did in 2013 at the start of their govt.
Decrease in terrorism,
All credit goes to Pak Army and none to Ganju who till teh last days resisted Rangers deployment in Punjab
Development done in their period
What development ? Roads, Metros and Flyovers are not "development"
him believing that despite corruption he is better than rest.
So he is from the "khata hai to lagata bi hai" camp, :rolleyes:
Should i label him as donkey?
With all due respect, YES
It's not like pti has done turned kpk into a paradise in last five years to convince
Typical "IK ne KPK mein kya kiya hai" Noora. Trying to undo 70 years corruption does not happen overnight. I am not in the mood to go into details as that would take up too much of my time, But setting up a model Police force, improving healthcare, improving education, proving electricity to areas where this so call nuclear nation still couldn't provide this basic service in the form of cheap eletricity via micro hydel projects, Computerized patwari system and most of all massively reducing corruption in all govt departs and sectors are just some of what PTI has done in KPK.
Same corrupt people joining pti don't do it any favor either.
Unfortunate as it may be, its the need of the hour, if you are not in power you cannot bring about any change, either make Pakistan a presidential democracy or stop crying about electables and lotas. And why were the aforementioned lotas perfectly acceptable to people like your uncle when they were in PPP and PMLN but all of a sudden have become the devil incarnate when they joined PTI?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Negotiating the release of war prisoners
And why did we have war prisoners in the first place? Because he refused to hand power over to the rightful winner of the election and rather chose to go to war with its own people killing thousands and having the country splinter as a result.

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why does he have to call names? No point alienating them.

This is in such bad taste.
Nahi to un dufferon ko kya Ulema-e-Islam kahe ?
Politics is the art of persuasion and dissuading. U have to choose words carefully when addressing the masses at large, even though what u say is true in spirit.
Bad choice of words, must say.
gadhay thay ya nahi lekan gadhay ki nihari kha kar zaroor gaye thay.. lolz

آپ کو اندازہ نہیں خان کیوں ایسے کر رہا ہے.

اس کو کہتے ہیں کٹ لگا کے گند نکالنا

اب سرجری کا ٹائم ہے.

اس کے مخالف سارے آہستہ آہستہ ختم ہو گئے ہیں.

اب جاہل قوم کو گدھوں جیسا ٹریٹ کرنے کا ٹائم ہے.

یاد رکھیں یہ جاہل قوم ہے یہ صرف اس کی عزت کرتے ہیں جو اس قوم کے منہ پر تھپڑ لگاۓ

آپ کو اچھا نہیں لگا کیوں کہ آپ ڈنگر نہیں ہیں.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

آپ کو اندازہ نہیں خان کیوں ایسے کر رہا ہے.

اس کو کہتے ہیں کٹ لگا کے گند نکالنا

اب سرجری کا ٹائم ہے.

اس کے مخالف سارے آہستہ آہستہ ختم ہو گئے ہیں.

اب جاہل قوم کو گدھوں جیسا ٹریٹ کرنے کا ٹائم ہے.

یاد رکھیں یہ جاہل قوم ہے یہ صرف اس کی عزت کرتے ہیں جو اس قوم کے منہ پر تھپڑ لگاۓ

آپ کو اچھا نہیں لگا کیوں کہ آپ ڈنگر نہیں ہیں.

Why are you quoting me? I am totally for it and infact surprised all of a sudden these people have developed a soft corner for Ganju ?
Akhir kiya karien, Pakistani hai na, kal arrest hote dekh ker taras aagaya hai inko,

Aur inni jazbat ka faida uthay the hain yen zaleel nooray.
Imagine PTI supporters and pukka anti nawaz and PMLN walay jo pichlay 6 saal se Nawazoo ko gaaliyan nikal rahe hai issi forum per aaj inko bi taras aagaya hai. To phir jo shuru se noora hai ya jo aam public un ka kya haal hoga.

Toughen up people and don't fall for these bullshit optics and narratives creative by these manipulators!

BrotherKantu

Why are you quoting me? I am totally for it and infact surprised all of a sudden these people have developed a soft corner for Ganju ?
Akhir kiya karien, Pakistani hai na, kal arrest hote dekh ker taras aagaya hai inko,

Aur inni jazbat ka faida uthay the hain yen zaleel nooray.
Imagine PTI supporters and pukka anti nawaz and PMLN walay jo pichlay 6 saal se Nawazoo ko gaaliyan nikal rahe hai issi forum per aaj inko bi taras aagaya hai. To phir jo shuru se noora hai ya jo aam public un ka kya haal hoga.

Toughen up people and don't fall for these bullshit optics and narratives creative by these manipulators!

اگر کل عمران خان پکڑا جاۓ تو کیا ان لوگوں کو خان پر بھی ترس اے گا؟

نہیں

کیونکہ یہ لوگ وہ لوگ ہیں جو حرام کی کمائی کھاتے ہیں کم تولتے ہیں ملاوٹ کرتے ہیں اور نمازیں بھی پڑھتے ہیں

ان کو نواز شریف پر ترس اتا ہے کہ وہ انہیں لوگوں جیسا چور اور ڈاکو ہے،

fahad66

MPA (400+ posts)
bilkul sahi kaha Khan, meray nazdeek toh woh Suar se bhi badtar they aur in paid social media ke mulazimo ke bhonkne ki koi auqat nai hai,

yeh log toh yaha pesay le ke dusron k IK ko gaaalyaan detay haen, in se bara Chamaar rue zameen pe aaj tak peda nai hua

Munawarkhan

Nadaan bolna kafi tha.
This was wrong. They will in return call Imran and his supporters the same. We don’t want this.

Since NS is now punished, IK should rise above now and talk about only the way of progress.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Since NS is now punished, IK should rise above now and talk about only the way of progress.
These are not ordinary jalsa but electioneering, the local candidates speak about all that good stuff and then in the finale Khan comes in to hit it out of the stadium.

fslsyed

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Sahee tou kha Raha hai. Aab nahee tou kabhee nahee. Allah nai last chance Diya hai mulk ko bachnay ka us ko zaya maat. Karo

Behrouz27

Minister (2k+ posts)
ٹھیک ہی تو کہہ رہاہے عمران ، اب گدھوں کو گدھا نہ کہے تو کیا آئن اسٹائین کہے ؟