Jou Log Nawaz Sharif ko Airport laine gaye the Bewaqoofon, Ahmakon, Nadanoon, Aqal nahi tumhein: Imran Khan | Airport per jane walay Gadhay the

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Very bad choice of words Khan saab...had you stopped saying what you said after your laugh, we could have gotten your point...but anyways insan hein akhir

nomy823

MPA (400+ posts)
ایک قومی لیڈر کو یہ زبان زیب نہیں دیتی۔ ہمارے پیارے پیغمبر نے تو مشرکوں کے بتوں کو بھی برے القاب سے پکارنے سے منع کیا ہے۔ ہو سکتا ہے انہی میں سے کئی ڈبل مائینڈڈ ہوں اور پی ٹی آئی کو ووٹ دینے کی سوچ رکھتے ہوں لیکن یہ الفاظ سننے کے بعد وہ کبھی پی ٹی آئی کو ووٹ نہیں دیں گے۔ خان صاحب تم کو عقل کب آئے گی اور تم سیاست کب سیکھو گے ؟ سیاست تو امیج بلڈنگ کا نام ہے۔ کوئی پروفیشنل سپیچ ورائٹر ہی رکھ لو اگر نہیں آتی تقریر کرنا تو

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bad choice of words...why degrade Donkeys by comparing them to retarded Noon leagueues? They have a lower IQ than donkeys for a start.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Baat to such hai magar baat hai ruswai ki. Khan sahib hola haath rakho becharon pur … aur khamakhwa ghaddon ko bhi naraz kur diya patwarion se tashbeeh dey kur. LOL.

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)
One of the reason Hillary lost the election was cause of her and democrats degrading Trump supporters instead of listening to their issues and persuading them to not vote for him.Which made their resolve strength and push them more towards Trump and despite all the negative media coverage of trump and all his scandals, They showed up on election day which result in Trump winning.So, Imran isn't doing himself any favor by using these words.He is being immature.Not to mention, This type of behavior leads to more division in nation.
Absolutely. Sometimes I think we are unfortunate that our fate is tied with this stupid person who cannot integrate but only divide. I'm a PTI supporter and I believe that khalis noon leaguers who cannot condemn innocent killings in Model Town are worse than swines. But I'm not a national leader. IK's thoughts should be more refined.

AshRay

Senator (1k+ posts)
Say no to Munafiqat... dare calling a spade a spade
This is the truth what khan said... we have to develop a habit of speaking and listening the truth, without sugar coating.

ILUIK

MPA (400+ posts)
stop bull shitting around. a donkey has to be called donkey, whats else to say apart from what IK is already saying, these all are facts and he cant be munafiq

nomy823

MPA (400+ posts)
ن-لیگ کے سپورٹرز اب بھی ہمارے اردگرد موجود ہیں۔ کچھ ہمارے دوست بھی ہیں کچھ رشتہ دار بھی ہیں۔ ہم روزانہ ان سے سوشل میڈیا اور حقیقی دنیا میں بحث کر رہے ہوتے ہیں اور ان کو ن-لیگ کی سپورٹ چھوڑ کر پی ٹی آئی کو سپورٹ پر قائل کرنے کی کوشش کرتے ہیں۔ لیکن اس طرح کی زبان استعمال کرکے ہم ان کو قائل نہیں کر سکتے
Say no to Munafiqat... dare calling a spade a spade
This is the truth what khan said... we have to develop a habit of speaking and listening the truth, without sugar coating.

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sigh, He indeed is no angel.And after Sajda, Peerni, Keeping his marriages hidden, I believe there is indeed some truth in what Reham says.But, Sigh he is the best we got.So, We have no choice.
I personally don't give a rat's ass to his marriages. But he lacks political acumen. Bhutto in his position would've blown everyone away. What IK has is personal integrity, total commitment and an awe-inspiring never-say-die attitude. I cannot think of a person so committed in recent memory. If only he could choose his words carefully. Well, I guess we are far from perfect too.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I know people who have legit reason for supporting pml-n and they are no brain dead idiots.So, I can't support this type of speech.
Well I can only think of either people who themselves are corrupt or donkeys who support Nawaz Sharif so I totally support such speeches. If you can tell me why anyone who is either not corrupt or a donkey support Nawaz Sharif them please do enlighten me.

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What I am seeing is shahbaz shreef has improved his chances??? does it ring some bell he landed at noor khan base. and suddenly we see programmes where we have been shown that every second person is going to vote PMLN in sialkot and gujranwala.

and for god sake remove IK voice from PTI adds too much repetition of same thing is annoying