Is Two Nation Theory valid today?

az.ay

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yes, it is. Why? Consider the following points:

• What is Pakistans ideology: Two Nation Theory.

• What is Two Nation Theory: Muslims and Hindus of subcontinent are separate nations.

• How Two Nation Theory caused creation of Pakistan:
    • Muslims ruled India for 700 years because of an atmosphere of mutual co-existence that they developed among Muslims and Hindus.
    • In the general elections of 1935, Hindus came to power and started wide spread oppression of rights of Muslims, causing Muslims to demand in only 5 years ( i.e 1940), a homeland where their religious and social rights will be safeguarded.

• What if you say Two Nation Theory is irrelevant today:
    • Then we can say Muslims and Hindus of India have become one nation. Lets erase the border, be one country. Whose gonna rule under the democracy: The majority i.e Hindus.
    • Are we ready to go back to 1935?
    • To Kashmir Valley?
    • To Gujrat massacres?
    • Back to being the minority 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] class citizens?

The traitors at SAFMA want us to forget Two Nation Theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41BDz9uVW5w

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
yar if they are not ok for hindu dalat (having same religion) how they can live with muslims.

its just by the paid agents............otherwise its 2 nation theory that bring us from india to pakistan.

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Thing is whether we believe it or do not believe it. The future is of the Internet and Globalization. Even China and India cannot remain immune to global changes for a long time.

Eventually this world become a place for global citizens not restricted to borders based on color, religion, backgrounds.

The mass migrations of brains all across the world is a great example of this.

The process has begun and it is not tied to small countries like Pakistan.

No one can stop this!

You have no choice but to accept globalization.

The mere fact that you are posting on this forum is supporting the fact that you are part of this massive change.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is lying at the bottom of Bay of Bengal since '71.........

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Two nation (us and them) is a valid theory the very essence of creating Pakistan.

I hope you don't discard it and consider removing borders. But I would still like to have a workable relationship with Pakistan, if possible, respecting each others boundaries.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Finally you said something which makes sense ..But i would also like to add my remarks to what Mr. Ill-informed has said ...No one is denying globalization and the globalization which was being run by foreign powers are now themselves in a hole because of what they have been doing and overspending their way into this massive onoe world movement under one government.

Their are also ahadis about this and thats a different topic.. Having said this though its not to say that the subcontinent cannot be one country again. The main driving factor will be how it was prior to the equilibrium.

In equilibrium Pakistan encompassed the whole of India and People were happy for 700 - 1000 years ...then the balance was disturbed by the british and then Pakistan shrank to the East and West and then just West Pakistan..But this is a temporary phase as no one minority is happy within in including the milions of dalits and shudrs and India wants to form in their opinion what they call "Akhand Bharat" which is why they intervened in west pakistan.

You see keeping all this in mind the next equilibrium will be the expansion of Pakistan to all over India again and this will be on the basis of superior arms and will most probably occur after pakistan gets a stable goverment and forms a reguonal alliance with other muslim countries . This return will bring peace and prosperity for another 1000 years for every nationality in the Subcontinent.. Just like it once was.

About the superior arms ...some facets of this can already be seen ..Pakistan's nuclear program is much superior, We have started building our own fighter jets, our own tanks and one of the best missile programs ...Whereas India has started to fall behind in these areas, and this is not my babbling but its what their own generals are saying.

We muslims never had anything against the Indians of whatever religion...but a certain religion when they came to power in India started persecuting both the Muslims and Christians.. Wait for the time for the equilibrium to be re-established !:)

Two nation (us and them) is a valid theory the very essence of creating Pakistan.

I hope you don't discard it and consider removing borders. But I would still like to have a workable relationship with Pakistan, if possible, respecting each others boundaries.

Unicorn

Banned

Being a businessman I see some opportunists there and would like to consider investing. For that If everything works out hire/partner with [MENTION=15403]PkRevolution[/MENTION], provided it is permitted under two nation (us and them) theory, he has given me some good finicial advise in the past.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

well removing boundries can be an option but capital will be islamabad, Islam official religion of the entire sub continent , country name either pakistan or islamistan. Flat will be crescent and star.

Hindus and other religions will have equal citizen rights unlike what muslim are facing in present day india.

thats is how we will remove boundries.

Secondly about respecting boundries its a natural procedure you did what u could in bengaladesh and we tried in kashmir and khalistan and many more in present day activities in india.

You are doing ur best in tribal areas , sindh and baluchistan.

We will only respect boundries till we do not expand. And we will force u to respect our boundries by not allowing u to expand even an inch :)

Unicorn

Banned
Finally you said something which makes sense ..But i would also like to add my remarks to what Mr. Ill-informed has said ...No one is denying globalization and the globalization which was being run by foreign powers are now themselves in a hole because of what they have been doing and overspending their way into this massive onoe world movement under one government.

Their are also ahadis about this and thats a different topic.. Having said this though its not to say that the subcontinent cannot be one country again. The main driving factor will be how it was prior to the equilibrium.

In equilibrium Pakistan encompassed the whole of India and People were happy for 700 - 1000 years ...then the balance was disturbed by the british and then Pakistan shrank to the East and West and then just West Pakistan..But this is a temporary phase as no one minority is happy within in including the milions of dalits and shudrs and India wants to form in their opinion what they call "Akhand Bharat" which is why they intervened in west pakistan.

You see keeping all this in mind the next equilibrium will be the expansion of Pakistan to all over India again and this will be on the basis of superior arms and will most probably occur after pakistan gets a stable goverment and forms a reguonal alliance with other muslim countries . This return will bring peace and prosperity for another 1000 years for every nationality in the Subcontinent.. Just like it once was.

About the superior arms ...some facets of this can already be seen ..Pakistan's nuclear program is much superior, We have started building our own fighter jets, our own tanks and one of the best missile programs ...Whereas India has started to fall behind in these areas, and this is not my babbling but its what their own generals are saying.

We muslims never had anything against the Indians of whatever religion...but a certain religion when they came to power in India started persecuting both the Muslims and Christians.. Wait for the time for the equilibrium to be re-established !:)

Its one of those occassions where you and I are on the same page. I totally agree with you that Hindus can not govern this is the main reason I became agnostic in protest.

Once you conquer India and give us good governance I will become Muslim in ten seconds. I am asking you to join Mr. Chairman and his band of patriots, Gazba Hind in their 1st term agenda.

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
here is my humble opinion

discrimination and bad treatment of minorities and even violence against them happens in many countries but in south asian countries like india, pak, nepal etc, it can take very worst and oppressive shape and even goverment officials sometimes become involve in it.

unfortunately neither india no pakistan has clean record in it.

but in my humble openion and according to my understanding of quaid-e-azam, how will be the relations of india and paksitan? the great and wise man said, like usa and canada, and like two good neighbours,

(left wingers take this statement and say we should even forget the principle stand on the critical issues with india, issues like kashmir, water, etc)
(right wingers say we should take guns in our hands and either destroy india or make every effort to destroy it)

in my openion both are wrong, both are two extremes,

our prophet said behtreen rasta meyana rawai hai, ( quran says kesi groh ki dushmani bhee tumeen zyati per maill naa kary)

and imran khan says we should not take our stance back on kashmir and water and all critical issues but we should not either take the strategy of destuction,

and here i see both quadi-e-azam and imran khan on the same page and i find their openion in line with hadeth and quran,

improve relations with india, yes,
do trade with them yes,
soft the visa restrictions, yes
cooperation on higher education or health care etc , yes possible

but only if india comes on table to solve the critical issues including kashmir,

best regards,

Last edited:

drkjke

two nation theory is ten times more applicable and valid today than when allama iqbal etc thought and presented this theory.
the example is how americans indians israelis and whole world has combined to fight against islam at present .all kufer is one nation and they are united,,,and muslims are a separate nation but unfortunately still not united.

if kufar and muslims could be one nation than america should have supported liberation of kashmir just like it supported and funded creation of two christian states that were broken from muslim countries..ie east timor from indonesia and south sudan from sudan.
if two nation theory was not applicable than serbs had not murdered whole population of bosnia just because they were muslims,though both belonged to same race

sngilani

This is 100 times more valid today. It is very silly say that it is not valid due to globalization alone, Hhahahahahahahahahah

The ideology of Pakistan stems from the instinct of the Muslim community of South Asia to maintain their individuality by resisting all attempts by the Hindu society to absorb it. Muslims of South Asia believe that Islam and Hinduism are not only two religions, but also two social orders that have given birth to two distinct cultures with no similarities. A deep study of the history of this land proves that the differences between Hindus and Muslims were not confined to the struggle for political supremacy, but were also manifested in the clash of two social orders. Despite living together for more than a thousand years, they continued to develop different cultures and traditions. Their eating habits, music, architecture and script, are all poles apart. Even the language they speak and the dresses they wear are entirely different.

The ideology of Pakistan took shape through an evolutionary process. Historical experience provided the base; with Sir Syed Ahmad Khan began the period of Muslim self-awakening; Allama Iqbal provided the philosophical explanation; Quaid-i-Azam translated it into a political reality; and the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan, by passing Objectives Resolution in March 1949, gave it legal sanction. It was due to the realization of Muslims of South Asia that they are different from the Hindus that they demanded separate electorates. When they realized that their future in a 'Democratic India' dominated by Hindu majority was not safe; they put forward their demand for a separate state. This is Pakistan.

Unicorn

Banned
two nation theory is ten times more applicable and valid today than when allama iqbal etc thought and presented this theory.
the example is how americans indians israelis and whole world has combined to fight against islam at present .all kufer is one nation and they are united,,,and muslims are a separate nation but unfortunately still not united.

if kufar and muslims could be one nation than america should have supported liberation of kashmir just like it supported and funded creation of two christian states that were broken from muslim countries..ie east timor from indonesia and south sudan from sudan.
if two nation theory was not applicable than serbs had not murdered whole population of bosnia just because they were muslims,though both belonged to same race

It was devised by sage Iqbal originally now it have evolved and accepted world wide.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Two nation theory is very valid today as compared to 1947 for various reasons.

1. Pakistan has become more religious and close to Arabia ummah.

2. India (including those muslims who stayed behind Maulana Abul Kalam Azad) has gone more towards Indus Valley Civilization.

3. Also, the education provided in both countries have seperated us more than what we were in 1947.

So, the borders have been drawn and no Indian would dare to alter this border because the second generation Indians have accepted the two nation theory to the betterment of both nations.

Unicorn

Banned
Two nation theory is very valid today as compared to 1947 for various reasons.

1. Pakistan has become more religious and close to Arabia ummah.

2. India (including those muslims who stayed behind Maulana Abul Kalam Azad) has gone more towards Indus Valley Civilization.

3. Also, the education provided in both countries have seperated us more than what we were in 1947.

So, the borders have been drawn and no Indian would dare to alter this border because the second generation Indians have accepted the two nation theory to the betterment of both nations.

This theory does not apply to us we have Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs and ever one in the mix, 21 different cultures therefore the two nation (us and them) theory, stay away from it, will destroy us. It is specially designed for Pakistani Muslims.

Last edited:

SINGH KING

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
May be two nation theory was valid in 1947 . But two nation theory failed first in 1947 when half of the muslims stayed back in india and then in 1971 , when coz of ill treatment from pakistan bangalis had to separete .

Some of members said we ruled India for 700 years . you would have ruled it more had there been no pakistan and in united India muslims could have been 40 % of population and big force . Creation of pakistan only weaken the power of muslims as u will never be the same power as muslims use to be and but now pakistan should better think of staying together as one nation rather than ruling india as you guys make make it a big mess in 64 years

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
This theory does not apply to us we have Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs and ever one in the mix, 21 different cultures therefore the two nation (us and them) theory, stay away from it, will destroy us. It is specially designed for Pakistani Muslims.

I do not know whether it will destroy us but definitely it is destroying them.