Iran unveils ballistic and cruise missiles

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The whine loving Shia Abu Hurayrah: Abu Hurayrah al-Bazzaz

.قال العقيقي ترحم عليه أبوعبدالله(ع) وقيل له إنه كان يشرب النبيذ فقال أيعز على الله أن يغفر لمحب علي على شرب النبيذ والخمر

Al-Aqiqi said that Imam Ja’far supplicated for mercy upon him (Abu Hurayrah Al-Bazzaz) and someone asked: “(But) He used to drink Nabidh?” Imam Ja’far replied: “Is it difficult for Allah to forgive a lover of ‘Ali on account of him drinking Nabidh and wine? (Qamus Al-Rijal by Al-Tostari, v. 11, p. 553)

horayra.jpg

I could go on as there is lot to be told to the general public who these people are following

karachiwala

Shias have taken their religion from anthropomorphists | Al-Murtada’s testimony
The Salaf (predecessors) of the Rafidah, among them their top narrators (from whom they took their religion from in the name of Ahlul-Bayt), were hardcore Mujassimah/Mushabbihah, i.e. those who believed Allah is a literal body and can be likened to the creation. That’s not some bizarre claim by an Anti-Shia bigot, ‘Wahhabi, Nasibi, Salafi’ or whoever they’d like to blame, it’s actually the testimony of one of the most revered Twelver Imamite scholars who had ever walked the earth.
qommmos.jpg

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
قال علي رضي الله عنه: يهلك في رجلان مفرط فى حبى ومفرط فى بغضى

الراوي: أبو حبرة شيحة بن عبدالله الضبعي المحدث: الألباني – المصدر: تخريج كتاب السنة / ظلال الجنة – الصفحة أو الرقم: 984
خلاصة حكم المحدث: إسناده حسن

Ali (r) said: “Destroyed are two (kinds of) men, the one who loves me excessively and the one who slanders me hatefully.”

Source: Kitab Fada’il al-Sahaba 2/571 no. 964, Kitāb al-Sunnah no.984 of Ibn Abi Asim.

Grading: Graded with a hasan chain of narration by Al-Albanī in Zilal al-Jannah
Well Said

RajaRawal111

آپ نے اس گٹر کلاس کو پہچاننے میں دیر کر دی شاید
ہم تو کب سے دنیا کو بتا رہے ہیں کہ یہ شٹ لوڈر ٹٹیاں شٹیاں ای کھاندا ئے

اسکا ایک گرو گھنٹال ڈاکٹر غلام ایڈم بھی ہے،کہتا ہے میں ڈاکٹر ہوں لیکن باتیں اُسکی مریضوں والی ہیں ساری کی ساری
اُس نے بھی جب جب مونہہ کھولا گویا گٹر کشائی ہو گئی
مجھے معلوم ہے ڈاکٹر غلام ایڈم آپکا دوست ہے لیکن ہے وہ بھی بڈھا کتا
اب بھونک سکتا ہے نہ کاٹ سکتا ہے بس انٹر نیٹ پر پڑا غروؤں غروؤں کرتا رہتا ہے
سمجھتا ہے لوگ اُسکی شکل دیکھ کر اُسے کتا مان لیں گے
کوئی اُسے جا کر سمجھائے کہ کتا تب تک کتا رہتا ہے جب تک بھونک سکے، کسی آئے گئے کو کٹ وڈھ سکے
پڑے پڑے نری غروؤں غروؤں کرنے سے کتے کو تو گلی کے بچے ہی وٹے مار مار کر کھسی کر دیتے ہیں ۔ ۔ ۔ وہ کذاب تو ہے ہی بڈھا بخیل
او یار بس کر --- اپ نے بھی کوئی بہت امپریسو بھاشن نہیں دیا - کافی گند بکا ہے یہاں جس کو کم از کم میں ا ینڈورس نہیں کر سکتا

Jarrah

Voter (50+ posts)
او یار بس کر --- اپ نے بھی کوئی بہت امپریسو بھاشن نہیں دیا - کافی گند بکا ہے یہاں جس کو کم از کم میں ا ینڈورس نہیں کر سکتا
?
آپکی انڈورسمنٹ مطلوب بھی نہیں، آپکے ذریعے ڈاکٹر غلام ایڈم قادیانی کا چہرہ بے نقاب کرنا تھا، فقط
ولسلام

karachiwala

?
آپکی انڈورسمنٹ مطلوب بھی نہیں، آپکے ذریعے ڈاکٹر غلام ایڈم قادیانی کا چہرہ بے نقاب کرنا تھا، فقط
ولسلام
why are you still hiding behind these fake IDs? what are you afraid of?

Haideriam

Senator (1k+ posts)
well the most notable nasibi is shia no matter how you look at it
کلو تیری ساری پوسٹیں ایک طرف صرف ادھر ناصبی کی تعریف کر دے کے ناصبی کس کو کہا جاتا ہے ابھی پورا فورم ادھر منتظر ہے اگر اس کی تعریف نہ کر سکو تو مجھے کہنا میں کتب اہلسنت سے تم کو ناصبی کی تعریف بتاؤں گا کے ناصبی کس کو کہتے ہیں تم نہ تو سنی ہو نہ ہی مسلمان میرا دعوه ہے کے تم ناصبی ہو کیوں کے فورم کی تاریخ گواہ ہے جو بھی تھریڈ فضائل علی و محمد و آل محمد پر بنے تم کو اس کی سب سے زیادہ تکلیف ہوتی ہے
لیکن یہ سب کچھ ثابت ہو گا صرف ناصبی کی تعریف بتاؤ ناصبی کس کو کہتے ہیں بس

karachiwala

کلو تیری ساری پوسٹیں ایک طرف صرف ادھر ناصبی کی تعریف کر دے کے ناصبی کس کو کہا جاتا ہے ابھی پورا فورم ادھر منتظر ہے اگر اس کی تعریف نہ کر سکو تو مجھے کہنا میں کتب اہلسنت سے تم کو ناصبی کی تعریف بتاؤں گا کے ناصبی کس کو کہتے ہیں تم نہ تو سنی ہو نہ ہی مسلمان میرا دعوه ہے کے تم ناصبی ہو کیوں کے فورم کی تاریخ گواہ ہے جو بھی تھریڈ فضائل علی و محمد و آل محمد پر بنے تم کو اس کی سب سے زیادہ تکلیف ہوتی ہے
لیکن یہ سب کچھ ثابت ہو گا صرف ناصبی کی تعریف بتاؤ ناصبی کس کو کہتے ہیں بس
I will reply to everything but first admit that you are majoosi as stated in the video above. once you have admitted I will tell you why you are the worst nasibi in the world

Dr Adam

Well Said
He's not hiding, he keeps getting banned! He can't help himself his own mouth betrays him and he can't help but spew diarrhea from his mouth every time. Lets see how long he lasts this time!
I will reply to everything but first admit that you are majoosi as stated in the video above. once you have admitted I will tell you why you are the worst nasibi in the world

اواتار پر لاکھوں مسلمانوں کے قاتل، مجوسیوں کے اس جہنمی دیوتا کی منحوس شکل کیوں لگی ہوئی ہے ؟؟؟
ایڈمن میں بیٹھےان کے کچھ سہولت کار ایسے قاتلوں کو پروموٹ کرنے میں آلہ کار کیوں بنے ہوئے ہیں؟ سمجھ سے بالا ہے

karachiwala

Ali رضي الله عنه و أرضاه would have whipped the Shias of today
Here a comment by an Ex-Shia:

Come on, what should Ali have done? HELLO?! He was BUSY compiling the Qur’an (the one with the right Tafsir which is HIDDEN with the HIDDEN saviour). Also IF he would have done anything than Islam would have been destroyed! Although, errr … our great Maharajas (“Marjas”) do say that Islam, right after the demise of the Prophet (صل الله عليه و آله) – from Aqeedah to Fiqh – had beene distorted, even the Hajj and prayer were tampered, except among a minority of chosen ones, like chemical Zurarah, our great narrator who liked to fart in the beard of our 6th infallible, as for the rest of the Ummah, and even Shia, well just read about the Waqifiyyah and Fathiyyah a Bakri might say … but that’s another story.

You know, actually … WAIT! Our great Firetemple priest Yasser Al-Habib gave a GREAT answer on Faduck TV as to why Ali did not defend Fatimah (although he had plenty of time+super powers). Our holy priest said that Othman the third Caliph of the Bakris did not protect his wive too … hmm but isn’t that Qiyas, and isn’t Qiyas absolutely forbidden in our sect? Anyway, forget about the Qiyas part, we, the Shit-ites do like to compare and make Qiyas between a eighty (!!!) years old man (Khalifah Othman) and a young fresh Ali Ibn Abi Talib who had the power of controlling every single atom (“Wilayah Al-Takwiniyyah belief, that Khomeini and all Shia Ayatullahs ascribe to our Imams), except the atoms of Abu Bakr and Omar I guess …. hmm … anyway we like to make this Qiyas (analogy) Priest Yasser does it too, you know, well … right … Othman was stormed by a MOB of KILLERS and he had no super power unlike Superman, Spiderman, the Fantastic four and of course our holy infallibles who have authority over the atoms of the universe, heck Ali’s sword (if it wasn’t for Jibra’il) would have had cut the earth in two halfs, Ali is not even present in this Dunya yet he can hear the request of millions in different languages, at different time and space and deliver them to Allah (like Catholics believe regarding their saints), nah rather he HIMSELF comes to the help (“Ya Ali Madad”) to the Afghani, Irani, Arab, Pakistani, English etc. Shi’ite when he calls upon him … Now imagine how mighty he must have been when he was alive and not buried.

Comparing Ali to a over an over eighty years old man seems somehow dodgy I agree, but we are Rawafidh, we do Qiyas day and night, on top of it we make the most stupid Qiyas one ever could do, we just add a “refutation” to that to impress our gullible followers. But yeah, in a way I agree … actually … better not to compare him with Othman’s case at all, before the Bakris crease up, for at the end of the day Othman’s WIVE had more manhood than (our Shi’ite version of) Ali, because although she was an old woman she actually STOOD up and defended her husband against the assassinators until they CUT OFF her fingers! Ali didn’t even LIFT a finger, poor man was so busy compiling the Qur’an with its CORRECT Tafseer, which unfortunately is NOT accessable to ANYONE in the world due to our holy hidden well/cellar dwelling saviour being into occultation and having taken it with himself.

But then, some of our great miracles of Allah (Ayadollars) say thatAli DID do something, he did defend his wife, in fact he BROKE Omar’s nose and sat on his chest and was about to KILL him! ROARRRRR, this is the lion of Allah after all … until, yeah … until he REMEMBERED the will of the Prophet صل الله عليه و آله, because the Prophet told him NOT to do anything if people take his rights (unless Ali finds enough supporters i.e. 313) … you see now it makes PERFECTLY sense … ABAL-FAZLLLL! Oh, no … it doesn’t! I hope no Sunni reads this here, because first of all (acc. to us Shias) the Prophet told Ali not to do anything and have patience if they take his rights, he did not say don’t do anything against those who will try to kill your wive. Secondly, the other addition that Ali DID resist against the assaulters makes the whole case much worse for us Shias, because it COMPLETELY destroys the infallibility concept of our Imams, for the story says that Ali (ALTHOUGH BEING ORDERED NOT TO DO ANYTHING), was about to KILL Omar and actually BROKE his nose, until he >>> REMEMBERED <<< the will of the Prophet i.e. ALI FORGOT the will AND acted against the Prophets will (for a while) just after he remembered the will, he stopped beating Omar. Forgetting even the TINIEST thing and acting against the will of the Prophet is KUFR, that makes Ali a Kafir. What a mess … So we Shia better shut up and keep smacking our chests and heads with razor blades, the holy Ayadollars will bring up some other good explenation, they will, they will … Salavaaat.

(DISCLAIMER: The story above is from Rafidywood, SOME sane Ayatullahs themselves could not believe it, like Ayatollah Fadhlallah and even Al-Khoie did not express their belief in this incident, the former doubted it even, instead of being rewarded he was accused of being a heretic by all other major “Ayatullahs”.)

Did Omar (at least) threatened Fatimah? Disputed Sunni narration analysed

December 26, 2012 at 2:33 am | Posted in Defence of companions, Exposing shia lies, Invented myths and legends, So called assault on Fatimah (RA) | 3 Comments

karachiwala

Come on, what should Ali have done? HELLO?! He was BUSY compiling the Qur’an (the one with the right Tafsir which is HIDDEN with the HIDDEN saviour). Also IF he would have done anything than Islam would have been destroyed! Although, errr … our great Maharajas (“Marjas”) do say that Islam, right after the demise of the Prophet (صل الله عليه و آله) – from Aqeedah to Fiqh – had beene distorted, even the Hajj and prayer were tampered, except among a minority of chosen ones, like chemical Zurarah, our great narrator who liked to fart in the beard of our 6th infallible, as for the rest of the Ummah, and even Shia, well just read about the Waqifiyyah and Fathiyyah a Bakri might say … but that’s another story.

You know, actually … WAIT! Our great Firetemple priest Yasser Al-Habib gave a GREAT answer on Faduck TV as to why Ali did not defend Fatimah (although he had plenty of time+super powers). Our holy priest said that Othman the third Caliph of the Bakris did not protect his wive too … hmm but isn’t that Qiyas, and isn’t Qiyas absolutely forbidden in our sect? Anyway, forget about the Qiyas part, we, the Shit-ites do like to compare and make Qiyas between a eighty (!!!) years old man (Khalifah Othman) and a young fresh Ali Ibn Abi Talib who had the power of controlling every single atom (“Wilayah Al-Takwiniyyah belief, that Khomeini and all Shia Ayatullahs ascribe to our Imams), except the atoms of Abu Bakr and Omar I guess …. hmm … anyway we like to make this Qiyas (analogy) Priest Yasser does it too, you know, well … right … Othman was stormed by a MOB of KILLERS and he had no super power unlike Superman, Spiderman, the Fantastic four and of course our holy infallibles who have authority over the atoms of the universe, heck Ali’s sword (if it wasn’t for Jibra’il) would have had cut the earth in two halfs, Ali is not even present in this Dunya yet he can hear the request of millions in different languages, at different time and space and deliver them to Allah (like Catholics believe regarding their saints), nah rather he HIMSELF comes to the help (“Ya Ali Madad”) to the Afghani, Irani, Arab, Pakistani, English etc. Shi’ite when he calls upon him … Now imagine how mighty he must have been when he was alive and not buried.

Comparing Ali to a over an over eighty years old man seems somehow dodgy I agree, but we are Rawafidh, we do Qiyas day and night, on top of it we make the most stupid Qiyas one ever could do, we just add a “refutation” to that to impress our gullible followers. But yeah, in a way I agree … actually … better not to compare him with Othman’s case at all, before the Bakris crease up, for at the end of the day Othman’s WIVE had more manhood than (our Shi’ite version of) Ali, because although she was an old woman she actually STOOD up and defended her husband against the assassinators until they CUT OFF her fingers! Ali didn’t even LIFT a finger, poor man was so busy compiling the Qur’an with its CORRECT Tafseer, which unfortunately is NOT accessable to ANYONE in the world due to our holy hidden well/cellar dwelling saviour being into occultation and having taken it with himself.

But then, some of our great miracles of Allah (Ayadollars) say thatAli DID do something, he did defend his wife, in fact he BROKE Omar’s nose and sat on his chest and was about to KILL him! ROARRRRR, this is the lion of Allah after all … until, yeah … until he REMEMBERED the will of the Prophet صل الله عليه و آله, because the Prophet told him NOT to do anything if people take his rights (unless Ali finds enough supporters i.e. 313) … you see now it makes PERFECTLY sense … ABAL-FAZLLLL! Oh, no … it doesn’t! I hope no Sunni reads this here, because first of all (acc. to us Shias) the Prophet told Ali not to do anything and have patience if they take his rights, he did not say don’t do anything against those who will try to kill your wive. Secondly, the other addition that Ali DID resist against the assaulters makes the whole case much worse for us Shias, because it COMPLETELY destroys the infallibility concept of our Imams, for the story says that Ali (ALTHOUGH BEING ORDERED NOT TO DO ANYTHING), was about to KILL Omar and actually BROKE his nose, until he >>> REMEMBERED <<< the will of the Prophet i.e. ALI FORGOT the will AND acted against the Prophets will (for a while) just after he remembered the will, he stopped beating Omar. Forgetting even the TINIEST thing and acting against the will of the Prophet is KUFR, that makes Ali a Kafir. What a mess … So we Shia better shut up and keep smacking our chests and heads with razor blades, the holy Ayadollars will bring up some other good explenation, they will, they will … Salavaaat.

(DISCLAIMER: The story above is from Rafidywood, SOME sane Ayatullahs themselves could not believe it, like Ayatollah Fadhlallah and even Al-Khoie did not express their belief in this incident, the former doubted it even, instead of being rewarded he was accused of being a heretic by all other major “Ayatullahs”.)

December 26, 2012 at 2:33 am | Posted in Defence of companions, Exposing shia lies, Invented myths and legends, So called assault on Fatimah (RA) | 3 Comments

Haideriam

Senator (1k+ posts)
میں تو بہاریوں کو عقل مند سمجھتا رہا پر تو تو اوپری خانے سے بلکل خالی ہو اس کی وجہ تمارا دیو بندی وہابی ہونا ہے جدھر بہاری ہونا بھی کام نہیں آیا

اب تمارے بھونڈے سوال کا جواب یہ ہے کے میں نہ تو ابو حنیفہ ایرانی النسل مجوسی کا مقلد ہوں نہ ہی میں اسمٰعیل بخاری بخاری شریف والے یا پھر مسلم نیشاپوری صحیح مسلم ا مجوسی والے کی کتب پر ایمان رکھتا ہوں نہ ہی ان کو صحیح کتب مانتا ہوں اسی طرح طبری نسسائی ترمزی غزالی بہت بڑی لسٹ ہے پر بلکل بھی ایمان نہیں رکھتا نہ ہی میرے ائمہ میں سے کوئی بھی ایرانی النسل مجوسی ہے بلکے سارے کے سارے ہاشمی آل رسول ہیں تو پھر تمارا یہ چوتیاپے والا سوال تماری دماغی حالت پر سوال اٹھاتا ہے جلد سے جلد تھارن کلف کسی ڈاکٹر کو دکھلاو

karachiwala

میں تو بہاریوں کو عقل مند سمجھتا رہا پر تو تو اوپری خانے سے بلکل خالی ہو اس کی وجہ تمارا دیو بندی وہابی ہونا ہے جدھر بہاری ہونا بھی کام نہیں آیا

اب تمارے بھونڈے سوال کا جواب یہ ہے کے میں نہ تو ابو حنیفہ ایرانی النسل مجوسی کا مقلد ہوں نہ ہی میں اسمٰعیل بخاری بخاری شریف والے یا پھر مسلم نیشاپوری صحیح مسلم ا مجوسی والے کی کتب پر ایمان رکھتا ہوں نہ ہی ان کو صحیح کتب مانتا ہوں اسی طرح طبری نسسائی ترمزی غزالی بہت بڑی لسٹ ہے پر بلکل بھی ایمان نہیں رکھتا نہ ہی میرے ائمہ میں سے کوئی بھی ایرانی النسل مجوسی ہے بلکے سارے کے سارے ہاشمی آل رسول ہیں تو پھر تمارا یہ چوتیاپے والا سوال تماری دماغی حالت پر سوال اٹھاتا ہے جلد سے جلد تھارن کلف کسی ڈاکٹر کو دکھلاو
Iran was not a majoosi country. It became majoosi in 15th century after safavids came. so stop your useless bullshit and give a good answer to all my questions.
** to the admin who is changing my video please stop that or come out in the open. I do not come this forum to get name or fame I am here defending my deen. if you believe you are correct then come out in the open stop changing my videos for which you have no answer

Haideriam

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ali رضي الله عنه و أرضاه would have whipped the Shias of today

ابھے او چوتڑ شرما تھوڑی بریک لگا تجھے حوالے لگانے کا اتنا شوق ہے تو جو تمارے حوالے ضعییف ثابت ہوے ان کی معافی مانگ لے پھر آگے بڑھنا جو کسی ویب سائٹ پر نظر آتا ہے اٹھا کر لگا لیتا ہے چل اوپر جو قوٹ کیا ہے اس کا جواب دے اگر نہیں دے سکتا تو کام کرنے دی مجھے تیری طرح میں تھارن کلف کا ویلفری نہیں ہوں

karachiwala

Abu Bakr (ra) and the Sahaba were done in Saqifa, then they went to give the pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr (ra) in public, everyone gave it but when Abu Bakr (ra) looked he never found al-Zubair (ra) and `Ali (ra), he called on them, Omar (ra) went to call on them, he learned that they were meeting in Fatima’ (ra) house and did not attend the Bay`ah, he was angry and went to the house (Then this narration happened), after this Fatima (ra) told al-Zubair (ra) and `Ali (ra) to go give the pledge when they returned, they went and gave it and admitted the superiority and worthiness of Abu Bakr (ra) and said they were only late and upest because they were angry that they weren’t consulted in Saqifa, Abu Bakr (ra) explained to them how things went, and this is what made them happy, otherwise Ali (and even Al-Zubayr) would have never given the Bay’ah, they were not Taqiyyah-mongering cowards as the Rafidha potray them (rather him i.e. Ali, since Al-Zubayr just as 99% of the Sahaba is a Kafir to the Mushrik Rawafidh anyway).

And as you can see, every Muslim should accept the narration (those who weaken it have no strong arguments in our opinion) with open arms, to Rawafidh one could say:

Congratulations for finding a narration that blows up the Rafidhi house burning/rip breaking/cheek slapping/unborn child killing myth and confirms the direct Bay’ah of Ali and the support of Fatimah for Abu Bakr’s Khilafah. Hang it up over your bed, this really should be framed in gold:

18281_html_m1cb821e3.jpg

karachiwala

This is a Farsi (Persian) run website, by “Ayatullah Hussein Qazwini” (he is being called the “Shaykh Al-Mufid of our age”, for his knowledge in refuting Sunnis, so say his blind-followers), a Rafidhi “Ayatullah” residing in Qom. He was confronted by rebuttals of Sunnis in regards to our analysed Ibn Abi Shaybah narration, that he too likes to use. Here the link:

بررسي روايت ابن أبي شيبه و تهديد عمر به آتش زدن خانه فاطمه

We will analyse their “rebuttal” so you can be a judge and see how insincere and ignorant their “top” scholars are.

Valiasr-aj website by “Ayatullah” Qazwini:

انياً: با توجه به جدى بودن تهديد، حضرت فاطمه سلام الله عليها براى جلوگيرى از آتش زدن خانه و از بين رفتن فرزندان پيامبر به آنان گوشزد مى‌كند كه ديگر اين جا نياييد

It says that Fatimah took it serious because Omar was about to KILL her SONS (Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein). The two are not even mentioned in the narration, also Omar EXCLUDED Fatimah from his threat, so on where did the confused Rafidhi included her sons into the narration?

ثالثاً: عبارت «فلم يرجعوا إليها حتى بايعوا لا بى ‌بکر» دروغ محض است كه توسط ايادى بنى اميه به حديث افزوده شده است تا ثابت كنند كه تهديد عملى نشده است با اين كه در صحيح بخارى و مسلم با صراحت آمده است كه حضرت علي عليه السلام تا شش ماه با ابوبكر بيعت نكرد

He says that the last part of the narration i.e. where Fatimah tells Ali and Al-Zubayr to go away, to flee from their opinion and NOT TO COME back except in the state of having given Bay’ah to Abu Bakr, is a Umavid (Bani Umayyah) invention. This is not an academical approach, you can’t use a Hadith of your opponent (which is indeed a Hujjah/argument) and then decide which part of it you like and which part you don’t. The opponent will either accept the complete narration or he will reject it, in any case, it is not for the biased Shia scholar to first point to our narrations, and then to tell us what part of the very narration is good and not good according to him. In fact, whatever opposes their desire i.e. Rafidhi Madhab, must be a “Umawid” invention and what they DO like is not a Bani Umayyah invention. He even claims (WITH NO EVIDENCES WHATSOEVER) that the beginning of the narration where Omar expresses his love and respect towards Fatimah is a “Bani Umayyah’”fabrication:

بررسي شبهات دلالي روايت:

شبهه اول (جايگاه فاطمه (س) نزد خليفه دوم:

در روايت آمده است که عمر پيش از هر گونه اقدامى شخصاً نزد فاطمه رفت و مقام و منزلت او را چنين بيان فرمود:

«اى فاطمه! به خدا قسم هيچ کسى نزد ما محبوبتر از پدر گرامى ات نيست، و به خدا قسم هيچ کس پس از پدر بزرگوارت نزد ما محبوبتر از شما نيست ».
عملکرد عمر و بيان منزلت دختر گرامى رسول اکرم (صلى الله عليه وسلم) نشانگر احترام و محبت او به اهل بيت رسول اکرم (صلى الله عليه وآله) مى‌‌باشد.
پاسخ:
1. اين عبارات به ظاهر توسط ايادى بنى اميه به روايت افزوده شده تا عمل خليفه را موجه جلوه دهند؛ ولى به هر حال نتوانسته‌اند موضوع هجوم به خانه وتهديد به آتش زدن خانه فاطمه را انكار كنند، و دموکراسى افسانه‌اى بيعت ابوبکر را به نمايش بگذارند!!

Seriously, this is the level of argumentation of a child. We are discussing the Deen of Allah, yet we see their “Ayatullahs” as usual playing with narrations, hiding narrations, picking and chosing and now even CUTTING the narrations in parts they like US to believe in. What’s next? Remember, this “Ayatullah” run website is a so called “Researchcentre” (‘Vali-e-Asr’) run by Ayatullah Qazwini and his best students, a bunch of Shia clerics. It’s (narration/s) like a soup they like but also don’t like, they fish out what they don’t like and simply say: THAT’S AN UMAVID FABRICATION!

Point is the narration is solid, either you accept all of it or leave all of it. They boldly claim that parts of it MUST BEE a Bani Umayyah fabrication because Bukhari and Muslim reported that Ali delayed his Bay’ah for six month. Little they know:

Ali bin Abi Talib (Allaah is well-pleased with him) firmly believed in the SUPERIORITY of Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq (Allaah is well-pleased with him) and gave him the Bay’ah. – INCLUDING AN EXPLANATION OF WHY OUR MOTHER AISHA A P P A R E N T L Y reported that Ali delayed his pledge.

Finally they have the audicaty to state the following:

ما اصلا فرض را بر اين مى‌گيريم كه طبق اين روايت نمى‌توان هجوم به خانه و آتش زدن آن را ثابت كرد؛
(Let’s say for the sake of argument that this narration does NOT proof that the house was burned down …)

“For the sake of argument”? They are being delirious, for it is a fact according to the narration itself i.e. NOTHING burned down, and NOBODY had been touched, in fact it proves that Fatimah DISAGREED with the delay of Al-Zubay and Ali, as we said she was a Bakriyyah, رضي الله عنها, just like her husband and Al-Zubayr.

This “refutation” is one of the most desperate attempts we have ever seen in my life. They raped the narration, crippled it, took what they like, rejected what they don’t, just for the sake of saving their ugly faces and keeping the fariy tale of the “broken rip of Fatimah” alive, a tool to fool and stir up the emotions of their braindead followers, who believe in this lowlife, filthy and useless version of Ali (Allah is well pleased with him):
The Incident of Al-Ifk, Aisha or Maria? – Rebuttal to Ammar ‘Nakshawani’ (Nakhjavani)