Imran khan has given nothing to Pakistan cricket : Aamir sohail

umair ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
In an interview to GEO news (in programme SCORE) Amir sohail said that cricket has given names to many players and people like imran khan has given nothing back to Pakistani cricket . . . . . he also said that Ramiz Raja has a habit to interfere in every matter (regarding his involvment in the commitee for selecting cricket coach) . . . . .

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ameer Sohail needs massive brain surgery, he is not in his senses..so pls forgive him due to his mentail disorder.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is nothing more than just to divert the attention of the
people from the burning issue of ALTAF BHI(MQM).He is just a bullshit.
let him bark.He was corrupt and drugy person.

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)
If Aamir has said anything like that then he should be ashamed of himself. He was always jealous with Imran Khan anyways. Khud to kuch kar nahi saka bechara to Nawaz Shareef ka tattu ban gaya aur ab apni auqaat se gir kar bayan bazi bhi shuru kar di hai.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
is this guy "chegado" aamir sohail himself? he has got a lot of red thumbs. seems he only got red thumbs in his hands.

now it is anyway getting clearer that the main reason of bringing aamir into politics is to put "any" ex- cricketer against Imran. Imran was not just "any" cricketer. an experiment from PML-N i guess. I hope aamir is not gonna loose the respect which he had been gaining through out his career. Baqi Allah Hum sab ko hidayat dey.

Eid Mubarak.

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
saien malangii hai ye tu

dont give him so importance.......bechara in baton k ilawa ker bhi kai skta hai

akramshafee

Voter (50+ posts)
jub kisi ki khushamad krny p ata hi to insan ki ankhon p esay he patti bandh jati hi jesay amir sohail ki ankhon p...ye apnay apko abhi se minister samajhnay lug gya hi Noon league ka...stupid person

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)
If Aamir has said anything like that then he should be ashamed of himself. He was always jealous with Imran Khan anyways. Khud to kuch kar nahi saka bechara to Nawaz Shareef ka tattu ban gaya aur ab apni auqaat se gir kar bayan bazi bhi shuru kar di hai.
How can we confirm if the above statement of aamir sohail is authentic.

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
i am allergic to bu.ll.s.h.it:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

tijaz

MPA (400+ posts)
so rest of the world is stupid also that have have recognized his cricketing accomplishments in so many ways, Chancelor of Bradford University, name in Wisden Cricket etc. I am sure many can add to this list. And remember he was big part of the movement of pakistani professional cricketers as part of which cricketers like Amir Sohail have made big money by playing cricket for PKISTAN.