Imran khan has given nothing to Pakistan cricket : Aamir sohail

what the hell is he talking about.he is ******* dick.stupid start barking agaist IMRAN KHAN.NAWAZ employed him for this mission.BUT BUT BUT
YOUN PHOONKON SAI AB YEAH CHIRAGH BHUJAI NA JAIN GAI.

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
i went to cric info, and compared both,

amir sohail was a regular batsman but imran khan has better batting average both in test and ODI than amir sohail, and do not forget imran khan was basically a bowler,

i feel like slapping amir sohail, the guy you are talking about you are not even 20 percent of of him even in cricket let alone the other great things which he did for pakistan

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)
How much money Aamir have taken from PMLN to defame Great IK......Aamir don't spit on moon,your face will get dirty,Aamir Sohail Bikaoo Mall

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
well jab Afridi nai Aamir Sohail ko ghatia aadmi kaha tha tou mujhe bohat bura laga tha q k Aamir Suhail Afridi ka senior bhi reh chuka hai aur kam sai se kam mujhe yeh umeed nahi thii ke Afridi kabhi aesa alfaz use karee gaa lekin ajj mujhe sahi lagta hai ke Afridi nai jo kaha thaa woh bilkul theek kaha thaa

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
Amir sohail(thumbsdown) infact a most hatred ugly mad sick retard patient recently ran away from some mental ward he is the most jealous person who have given nothing to Pakistan and specially cricket all time just spreading shittts this idiot is big fan of iltaf hussain same person who did bad with shahid afridi waqar younis over all amir sohaila bad cricketer with cheap politics IMRAN KHAN ALL TIME FAVORITE HERO IN POLITICS AND CRICKET TOO THE DIGNITY AND HONOUR HE GIVEN corrupt like amir sohail could never do that s what burn his A.. lot.

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ahhhhhh, the Ganj brothers, first they tried silly stupid political gimmicks through their dummies, like Mushaidullah, Khawaja Asif, Ahasan Iqbal, etc. They couldn't rubbish Imran, instead he got more popular.

When realised that they are loosing ground and have gone down in popularity, they started to copy Imran's ideas. When they were pointed out and exposed.

Now they brought this clown to rubbish Imran's cricket records and achievements for Pakistan.
If people didn't buy the crap about Politics, how they would buy this crap about Cricket, when Imran's identity with Pakistanis is first and foremost as a Cricketer. He achieved the rest on the back of it.

Ganjs bros, you need good media advisers. How much do you pay?:lol::lol::lol:

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
is this guy "chegado" aamir sohail himself? he has got a lot of red thumbs. seems he only got red thumbs in his hands.

now it is anyway getting clearer that the main reason of bringing aamir into politics is to put "any" ex- cricketer against Imran. Imran was not just "any" cricketer. an experiment from PML-N i guess. I hope aamir is not gonna loose the respect which he had been gaining through out his career. Baqi Allah Hum sab ko hidayat dey.

Eid Mubarak.
he is not "chegado" but he is "chhadoo" always nonsense

malijune

What about himself? He is on Nawaz Sharif's Payroll probably on an assignment to run a defamation campaign against Imran Khan for his MASTERS (bigsmile)

NoFear

MPA (400+ posts)
Ameer Sohail needs massive brain surgery, he is not in his senses..so pls forgive him due to his mentail disorder.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am sure IK's hospital has a department of neurology to cure Brain Cancer, If they do than one should take Amir Sohail there and have him checked up :D:D:D:D

NoFear

MPA (400+ posts)
i went to cric info, and compared both,

amir sohail was a regular batsman but imran khan has better batting average both in test and ODI than amir sohail, and do not forget imran khan was basically a bowler,

i feel like slapping amir sohail, the guy you are talking about you are not even 20 percent of of him even in cricket let alone the other great things which he did for pakistan

Sir, How can you even do a comparison between Imran Khan and Amir Sohail??? ... As you mentioned Imran Khan did and still doing so many good things for Pakistan and what did Amir do ?? just BLAH BLAH BLAH~~~

GraanG2

Not A single comment from Photocopy Machine League Nawaz Group.

I dont even need to comment after having a 100% Positive feedback for Imran Khan on this thread...Sab ki Imran Khan ki siasi career se laakh disagreement sahi lekin us ke cricket career ki toh dunya qayil hai...aankhon par ungli rakh ke sooraj chup nahi jaata.tumhari aankh band ho jati hai.

NoFear

MPA (400+ posts)
Not A single comment from Photocopy Machine League Nawaz Group.

I dont even need to comment after having a 100% Positive feedback for Imran Khan on this thread...Sab ki Imran Khan ki siasi career se laakh disagreement sahi lekin us ke cricket career ki toh dunya qayil hai...aankhon par ungli rakh ke sooraj chup nahi jaata.tumhari aankh band ho jati hai.

Yes, Indeed. I agree with you Sir.

NoFear

MPA (400+ posts)
(clap)Well Said Aamir Sohail (clap)

Wowwww .. atleast there is one fan of Amir Sohail ... as I said he need somebody to take him to the hospital for his brain checkup and you seem to be a perfect person for that :D[hilar][hilar]

Star Gazer

In an interview to GEO news (in programme SCORE) Amir sohail said that cricket has given names to many players and people like imran khan has given nothing back to Pakistani cricket . . . . . he also said that Ramiz Raja has a habit to interfere in every matter (regarding his involvment in the commitee for selecting cricket coach) . . . . .

If this is true then beware of the person making this statement, for he has started his career in politics with a false statement.
Besides I do not remember IK ever stating that he has given anything to cricket or the nation, he just talks of his contribution which is true.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wowwww .. atleast there is one fan of Amir Sohail ... as I said he need somebody to take him to the hospital for his brain checkup and you seem to be a perfect person for that :D[hilar][hilar]

Kisi ko to himmat hui Cricket is legend Mafia ke khilaaf bolney ki. Gloves ke ander heroine smugling ki mafia ke surguna ke khilaf kisi ne to himmat ki bolney.