I cant stop crying ( Allah Mujhay help karnay ki taufeeq day )

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
A woman had to leave her child under the tree to save her other children life coz she couldnt carry him anymore coz they had no water left to walk to Kenya & she think he will be alive & then she cried.

I will request all muslims to plz donate something for these poor children. This is the biggest issue right now that people are dying with hunger & its month of Ramzan.

Desperate parents are abandoning their children at the world's largest refugee camp, Save the Children has warned.
Dadaab is a collection of three camps, Ifo, Hagadera and Dagahaley, in north east Kenya, approximately 50 miles from the Kenyan-Somali border.
The number of people there has swollen to nearly 400,000 at the settlement which was built 20 years ago to house 90,000 refugees.
Around 1,300 people are arriving from drought-stricken Somalia and the Sudan every day, of which Save the Children estimates 800 are children.
The charity said the number of unaccompanied children arriving from Somalia has seen a four-fold increase and a small number of babies abandoned by their parents after arriving at the camps.
In July, Save the Children helped 80 separated and unaccompanied children who arrived at the camp from Somalia, up from a monthly average of 22 in 2010.
A spokeswoman said it is not clear why the babies were left, but staff say it is likely to be as a result of the desperation felt by parents who have often walked for weeks without food, water or shelter to reach the camps.
Among the children abandoned by their desperate families are two-month-old Nasib who was found by a roadside by a woman who took him to a police station.
She was asked by police to care for Nasib while they investigated the case and Save the Children is working with police to trace Nasib's parents.
Another baby, Naifin, was left at the home of a registered refugee by his mother who had just arrived from Somalia. She asked to stay overnight after arriving at the camp but fled in the night, leaving Naifin behind

Last edited:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I really admire your feelings brother... Alohmdilliah I played my role via paying half of my khums,

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/08/iran-donates-usd-25-million-to-somalia-million/

miriam20110807171146310.jpg

Irans Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi says the Islamic Republic plans to donate USD 25 million to the famine-stricken people of Somalia.

The USD 25 million worth of goods will be sent for the famine-stricken Somalis, Salehi said on the sidelines of the Cabinets meeting on Sunday.
The drought and the famine it has caused in the Horn of Africa nations have affected more than 11.8 million people across Somalia, Kenya and Ethiopia
Somalia is hardest-hit by what is described as the worst drought in the Horn of Africa in 60 years.
Last week Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei donated roughly USD 20,000 to thepeople of Somalia.
According to the UN, it is estimated that a quarter of Somalias population of 9.9 million are now either internally displaced or living outside the country as refugees.
The United Nations has declared famine in five regions in the drought-ravaged Somalia, warning that the international humanitarian response to the crisis has been insufficient.
Somalia has been without a functioning government since 1991, when warlords overthrew the countrys former dictator Mohamed Siad Barre.
Strategically located in the Horn of Africa, Somalia remains one of the countries generating the highest number of refugees and internally displaced persons in the world.
Source

Last edited:

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
It is very sad and heart breaking what is going on in Somalia and the rest of the horn of Africa. Most of the hardships are man made, unfortunately. Giving aid can only be a temporary solution. As far as I can remember, I have always seen news of drought and famine in that region. Coupled with political turmoil, it is a constant tragedy.

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is blessed month of Ramazan and most of the Muslims pay their Zakaat during this month. I would request members of this forum to pay their Zakaat to Somalian refugees.

Could some member provide us with any reliable charity organization collecting Zakaat for this purpose?

hans

Banned
Al-Shabaab .. backed by Saudi were in control half ofSomaliland.. how come Saudi cant help Somalia now?
Saudi can help in changing the whole south of Somalia into a Wahhabi state, cant feed a
newely converted Country... strange.

Watch the news reel, small children are dying of hunger by the thousand, yet every women have a fancy head cover.

Further is it not strange, in a day .. a strong 15000 Plus well armed Al-shahaab
unconditional surrendered and walk out of the country that they control....Who does that.. tell me?

Why did they leave there governance so fast? Who told them to do so?

And the best part, they will be back when the world have feed there nation,...... Al-Shahaab be back.

Last edited:

GeoG

This is blessed month of Ramazan and most of the Muslims pay their Zakaat during this month. I would request members of this forum to pay their Zakaat to Somalian refugees.

Could some member provide us with any reliable charity organization collecting Zakaat for this purpose?

Muslim Aid in UK is doing work in Somalia and trust worthy people.

GeoG

Al-Shabaab .. backed by Saudi were in control half ofSomaliland.. how come Saudi cant help Somalia now?
Saudi can help in changing the whole south of Somalia into a Wahhabi state, cant feed a
newely converted Country... strange.

Watch the news reel, small children are dying of hunger by the thousand, yet every women have a fancy head cover.

Further is it not strange, in a day .. a strong 15000 Plus well armed Al-shahaab
unconditional surrendered and walk out of the country that they control....Who does that.. tell me?

Why did they leave there governance so fast? Who told them to do so?

And the best part, they will be back when the world have feed there nation,...... Al-Shahaab be back.

stfu Mole

2011/07/26, 02:08 pm

Khaanad: English

[h=1]Saudi Government grants $60 million aid to Somalia[/h]The Saudi government has announced that it would donate $60 million aid package to the drought and famine-stricken population in Somalia.
The king of Saudi Arabia, King Abdullahi bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, who was chairing an emergency ministerial meeting in Riyadh ordered an immediate speed-up of Saudi’s efforts in dealing with the ravaging drought situation in Somalia.

After the cabinet meeting, Saudi’s information minister, Abdullaziz Qowja, who read the ministerial meeting’s communiqu, said that $50 million out of the $60 million aid package will be used to provide an emergency humanitarian food to the drought victims in Somalia while the remaining $10 million will be used to provide medicines and other nutritious food items to the severely malnourished children in Somalia.
The minister said his government will work with the UN World Food Programme and the World Health Organisation in delivering food and medicines to the needy people of Somalia.
The Saudi king also ordered dates deliveries to the Somali people before the Holy month of Ramadan to allow them meet their religious obligation during the Holy month.
Meanwhile, the Saudi government has urged the Al-Shabaab militia fighting the Somali government to unconditionally cease hostilities to pave way humanitarian aid to reach to the drought and famine victims in the country.

hans

Banned
Hello Taliban GeoG,

Good it looks like you are improving on your updates.....

Now read between the lines.....

you Said "Saudi government has urged the Al-Shabaab militia fighting the Somali government to unconditionally cease hostilities "

Now, tell me .... How long has Al-Shabaab fighting Somalian Govt? A few years .. and has taken almost half the country. Do you Agree GeoG?

One command from Saudi Arabia and Al-Shabaab fighters more than 15,000 strong armed to there teeth, just walk off..... Like a Light Switch, they turn the selves off... and leave the country back to the Somalian government...... Does it not prove that Saudi backs this Militant Group?

As for Delivery of Dates, and bal bala .. its just side line jokes..... Current Somalian and do not forget Yemen problem is been played by Saudis too.

Now its time you open your eyes and accept the truth. If half of 60$ Million was given six months back, things would have been different. But this stupid king was busy pumping millions of $$ to Al-Shabaab, busy trying to convert Muslims to Wahhabi.

I dare you to check on my story. Ref to back issues of Mogadishu post.

GeoG, relax ....!!! YOu are correct to some degree that I am a mole .... I go deep into those part of the news that say hidden from your eyes.

After all that is one Basic duty of a Mole [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Now Mr GeoG, read the following Quran verse and think, don't have to jump your seat with anger or slap your expensive Computer....

Quran 31:19

Sahih International
And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

Side Note:

Kindly have patience with words, I know what STFU means, in most of your replies you have used abusive language... language that stand zero grace value. If I chose to neglect these words, it does not mean that you comprehend me as a stupid. Its just I am neglecting you and your kind. If you have objection to my post or my reviews, chose words that fit within the domain of respect. There is no sense arguing about an ongoing issue based on Vocabulary that reflects your up-brings and the religious stance that your Molaha Mullah teaches you.

stfu Mole

2011/07/26, 02:08 pm

Khaanad: English

Saudi Government grants $60 million aid to Somalia

The Saudi government has announced that it would donate $60 million aid package to the drought and famine-stricken population in Somalia.
The king of Saudi Arabia, King Abdullahi bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, who was chairing an emergency ministerial meeting in Riyadh ordered an immediate speed-up of Saudi’s efforts in dealing with the ravaging drought situation in Somalia.

After the cabinet meeting, Saudi’s information minister, Abdullaziz Qowja, who read the ministerial meeting’s communiqu, said that $50 million out of the $60 million aid package will be used to provide an emergency humanitarian food to the drought victims in Somalia while the remaining $10 million will be used to provide medicines and other nutritious food items to the severely malnourished children in Somalia.
The minister said his government will work with the UN World Food Programme and the World Health Organisation in delivering food and medicines to the needy people of Somalia.
The Saudi king also ordered dates deliveries to the Somali people before the Holy month of Ramadan to allow them meet their religious obligation during the Holy month.
Meanwhile, the Saudi government has urged the Al-Shabaab militia fighting the Somali government to unconditionally cease hostilities to pave way humanitarian aid to reach to the drought and famine victims in the country.

Last edited:

GeoG

Hello Taliban GeoG,

Good it looks like you are improving on your updates.....

Now read between the lines.....

you Said "Saudi government has urged the Al-Shabaab militia fighting the Somali government to unconditionally cease hostilities "

Now, tell me .... How long has Al-Shabaab fighting Somalian Govt? A few years .. and has taken almost half the country. Do you Agree GeoG?

One command from Saudi Arabia and Al-Shabaab fighters more than 15,000 strong armed to there teeth, just walk off..... Like a Light Switch, they turn the selves off... and leave the country back to the Somalian government...... Does it not prove that Saudi backs this Militant Group?

As for Delivery of Dates, and bal bala .. its just side line jokes..... Current Somalian and do not forget Yemen problem is been played by Saudis too.

Now its time you open your eyes and accept the truth. If half of 60$ Million was given six months back, things would have been different. But this stupid king was busy pumping millions of $$ to Al-Shabaab, busy trying to convert Muslims to Wahhabi.

I dare you to check on my story. Ref to back issues of Mogadishu post.

GeoG, relax ....!!! YOu are correct to some degree that I am a mole .... I go deep into those part of the news that say hidden from your eyes.

After all that is one Basic duty of a Mole [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Now Mr GeoG, read the following Quran verse and think, don't have to jump your seat with anger or slap your expensive Computer....

Quran 31:19

Sahih International
And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

Side Note:

Kindly have patience with words, I know what STFU means, in most of your replies you have used abusive language... language that stand zero grace value. If I chose to neglect these words, it does not mean that you comprehend me as a stupid. Its just I am neglecting you and your kind. If you have objection to my post or my reviews, chose words that fit within the domain of respect. There is no sense arguing about an ongoing issue based on Vocabulary that reflects your up-brings and the religious stance that your Molaha Mullah teaches you.

Hello Taliban Licker
your bosses are licking Taliban feet for mercy, are you getting some licking assignment, Mole....