How to convey our concerns to PTI CEC members???

Talwar Gujjar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
10349217_10205107586236401_3502378589802120548_n.jpg

Karaey k tattoon se bara corrupt kon ho sakta ha. Jo chahey khareid le. Bori notoon se bhari honi cheheye. Uskay baad Canada aur London. Aur awaam azaad aur khushaal.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
How long will you continue bashing TUQ? It's his followers and supporters who have been supporting IK for the last few days. It was the TUQ crowd who took the brunt of the state machinery, PTI crowd preferred to run away. Easy for people to be critical on their keyboards, IK has been seeing closely the people who are supporting him on the ground.

Who provided the excuse for the criminal use of this state machinery???

TQ is itching for a (physical) fight and we should stay clear from this troublemaker...

Last edited:

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK played his last overs very badly. He had support from everyone from Karachi to khyber but by following a head on collision with state was probably not a good move. I don't know who advised him but he definitely lost my support in last few weeks as I was hopeful that something will happen but taking crowd behind PAT was definitely not a good move as it became difficult to distinguish peaceful PTI supporters and hooligans.

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)
please understand this is not the time for differences its unity time please refer to islamic way if nothing in islam it teaches us unity please dont think about your self if according to you TUQ is using imran khan then ALLAH will take care of it if you can provide the support then do it thats what imran needs right now

Asad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Before we question Imran's decision to join Qadri, we need a little time for introspection. We as PTI bears complete responsibility for this, if anything Qadri is keeping up with his promise for standing beside Imran Khan even at this very difficult time. When we knew this won't be easy, when we know that Imran Khan will fight it to the bitter end, when we know that he won't ever sell us out, when we know he will risk everything he ever had for the cause, and when we know he is doing it for us, would you me and every pro-PTI and pro-people ask your self this bitter question, Why I am not there with this man? Qadri aside I won't second guess Imran's decision right now even if he teams up with anyone worse for a simple reason: when we hold him to this highest of the high standards, we bear a lot more responsibility to stand by his side too and not let him. Standing him beside Qadri I din't for a second questioned him but it did made me think we his supporters did it to him and it was painful. It is us his supporters that tied his hands and sent him to take on the entire corrupt system. Yes WE bear the responsibility and that man has the integrity to still insist PTIians are tigers.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
U made quite a few threads on this issue come enlighten me what is ur fear???????? lets start with establishment? wt r they gonna accomplish with promoting TUQ? plz share ur theory

Have no idea what his future moves will be...

However, his ignominious past and recent behavior in the context of last elections were extremely dubious.

Why one should align with someone who causes so much friction and division among hardcore insaafians???

Please don't ask more info about his illustrious past. ;)

chatha61

MPA (400+ posts)
Just imagine if there was no crowd of tuq then after clashs with police ik was alone sitting threr .I think after reaching pakistan he had been grounded to some extent and i think ik can bring him in line .

PkRevolution

PML-N is dead party now.

Their PM lie in Parliament, Involve Pakistan Army in his bad deeds, puts pressure on army not to give statement. Kills Pakistanis with his Punjab killer Police, hinders police to do their real duty, hinders police to register FIR until Pakistan ARMY shows its Mola Jatt to him then he has no other Choice.

PML-N PM and all big leaders of them are real shame for Pakistan. They need to sit in clercks offices but not in Parliament.

jagga9

Even IK has acknowledged that the agenda of TQ is different than that of PTI...

Why travel together if you have different destinations???

Agree with your suggestions. But I think IK is not a bacha and he has many in CEC who discuss the situaiton.

But TuQ, has he ever loted any money? Any use of GULLU BUTTSS? DID he ever kill any pkistanis?

Now compare this with PMLN and MQM.

Try to set one standard and then compare eveyone one by one. Please also keep in mind that TuQ character assasination satrted when he joined politics. Before that time he was religious teacher for Shareef family. How can they see slave becoming a competitor?????

rtabasum2

Have no idea what his future moves will be...

However, his ignominious past and recent behavior in the context of last elections were extremely dubious.

Why one should align with someone who causes so much friction and division among hardcore insaafians???

Please don't ask more info about his illustrious past. ;)

Strictly because there is nobody else...........hardcore insafians r on the street in front of parliament n they r comfortable with it, the one on the forum n twitter don't count;)

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Agree with your suggestions. But I think IK is not a bacha and he has many in CEC who discuss the situaiton.

But TuQ, has he ever loted any money? Any use of GULLU BUTTSS? DID he ever kill any pkistanis?

Now compare this with PMLN and MQM.

Try to set one standard and then compare eveyone one by one. Please also keep in mind that TuQ character assasination satrted when he joined politics. Before that time he was religious teacher for Shareef family. How can they see slave becoming a competitor?????

Please don't compare thieves and dakoos with swindlers...

Shareefs and Zardaris were able to plunder due to their powers.

Don't expect anything different from this swindler either, if and when he acquires that power.
He is already starting to prepare his sons for future dynasty, though it appears extremely unlikely!!!!

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Strictly because there is nobody else...........hardcore insafians r on the street in front of parliament n they r comfortable with it, the one on the forum n twitter don't count;)

Don't underestimate the raw power of Social Media...

Even mainstream media is starting to take notice of it's new found prowess!!!!

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Le Chatelier's Principle is at work here...

TQ is stealing the limelight and political discourse from you know whom!!!!

Noon League and GEO trying their level best to separate Qadri and IK since last 4 weeks. They have used all tactics but failed miserably and you are suggesting IK to take that step which favours PMLN.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Noon League and GEO trying their level best to separate Qadri and IK since last 4 weeks. They have used all tactics but failed miserably and you are suggesting IK to take that step which favours PMLN.

So the criteria is, do everything opposite to whatever Noon and Geo says...

Maybe they know this fact and using reverse psychology to meet their objectives!!!!

Your answer lies in the solution to this riddle,

"You're in a room with two doors and two computers. One door leads to death, the other to life. You can ask one computer one question. One of the computers lies and one tells the truth. What question do you ask the computer you choose?"

Last edited:

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
So the criteria is, do everything opposite to whatever Noon and Geo says...

Maybe they know this fact and using reverse psychology to meet their objectives!!!!

Your answer lies in the solution to this riddle,

"You're in a room with two doors and two computers. One door leads to death, the other to life. You can ask one computer one question. One of the computers lies and one tells the truth. What question do you ask the computer you choose?"

We should rather find traitors in our ranks. Their workers have been loyal and sacrificing their lives and we were only producing traitors. President JH and 3 MNA damaged PTI and PAT more than PTV incident. PAT workers attack on PTV damaged PTI but what our senior leadership is doing. If you dont have loyalty then dont blame PAT.