How to convey our concerns to PTI CEC members???

desan

President (40k+ posts)
We should rather find traitors in our ranks. Their workers have been loyal and sacrificing their lives and we were only producing traitors. President JH and 3 MNA damaged PTI and PAT more than PTV incident. PAT workers attack on PTV damaged PTI but what our senior leadership is doing. If you dont have loyalty then dont blame PAT.

This is exactly the point...

Garbage in, garbage out.

Stop inducting more garbage, especially from Canada and Lala Haweli.

PAT and PTI have very different followers.

Cannot compare tron like mureeds with the vigor of educated youth.

So, what's the solution to that riddle???

Last edited:

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is exactly the point...

Garbage in, garbage out.

Stop inducting more garbage, especially from Canada or Lala Haweli.

PAT and PTI have very different followers.

Cannot compare tron like mureeds with the vigor of educated youth.

So, what's the solution to that riddle???

Do You think Zardari, Altaf and Nawaz trust each others. If today PPP joins Dharna PTI will welcome them as they need more support. Believe me if PAT was not their PTI would not have survived for more than a week. PTI members cannot stand against the Police attack. I personally think, PTI and PAT should make combined strategies to reach common goals. But PTI should be very cautious while making strategies. I think moving forward with Qadri toward President house was wrong decision and IK should have realised on time that attacking PTV would not be beneficial for PTI so he should have reacted on time not after the incident. If we can trust JI who can also betray us at any time then in politics you can join hands with anyone but you should be watch you allies very carefully and mind your backs.

GreatIK

Councller (250+ posts)
This is 100% true. Very well said. It is the voice of my heart and I am sure that there are several PTI supporters who share the same feelings. Please ask IK to get rid of TUQ and SR. They do not belong to PTI and they have their own interests which are not aligned with those of PTI.

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)
mujhay to koi masla nahi if IK and TUQ work together to hunt down nawaz and co

Agar TUQ acha hai to Allah in ko sath rakhay warna alag kar day

we should not forget that during isl massacre, workers fought together

walla alam..

Last edited:

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
i agree with ur analysis... IK should politically stay away from TuQ..i was against the timing of this march but then it was qadri who followed... he been trying to grab khan's attention and trust... and he has been somewhat successful

but there is a strong CEC in PTI and im sure they will keep khan aware....

in current situation, when all the status quo have gather together.. the only option was for these two to stand together for now atleast..

He was clamoring to get attention from IK for a loooooong time.
Unfortunately, that attention seeking was for a self-serving purpose and to the detriment of IK/PTI.

Alas, he became successful in doing just that.

One cannot expect anything different from JI. They are cursed to take a wrong turn on historic moments!!!!

IK For PK

MPA (400+ posts)
TAQ's workers are playing a very important role right now, IK's crowed is shrinking day by day. But TQ's people are very cemmited and obey him like soldiers. IK realized it too, that's why he is giving him more importance, he need more people there.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Do You think Zardari, Altaf and Nawaz trust each others. If today PPP joins Dharna PTI will welcome them as they need more support. Believe me if PAT was not their PTI would not have survived for more than a week. PTI members cannot stand against the Police attack. I personally think, PTI and PAT should make combined strategies to reach common goals. But PTI should be very cautious while making strategies. I think moving forward with Qadri toward President house was wrong decision and IK should have realised on time that attacking PTV would not be beneficial for PTI so he should have reacted on time not after the incident. If we can trust JI who can also betray us at any time then in politics you can join hands with anyone but you should be watch you allies very carefully and mind your backs.

This is where we differ...

Their intermediate goals are similar, but final target is completely opposite.

آزاد امیدوار

Minister (2k+ posts)
pic-06.jpg

XingPing

Councller (250+ posts)
Kuch sharam karo, IK would have been arrested that night and all this would have been over if weren't for TUQ and his followers. I was there and there were hardly 50+ PTI people left there and IK was addressing and encouraging PAT people because TUQ had been almost incapacitated because of tear gas in his car. Even the next day PTI people couldn't get in because the police had closed down all roads and did firing in the streets of G- 6 on PTI people who tried to come in. I barely escaped arrest myself. There is a reason IK has been praising TUQ's crowed almost in every speech ke maan gya hoon aap ko.

Jab IK rat ko bani gala se wapis aa gya tha tou bhi PAT people were standing on guard watching over PTIans and IK acknowledged that in his speech that they are protecting us. AT one point after that day IK did a speech only to PAT people because there were hardly any PTI people left there.

Sharam karo kuch

syed irfan01

MPA (400+ posts)
salute to you.

Kuch sharam karo, IK would have been arrested that night and all this would have been over if weren't for TUQ and his followers. I was there and there were hardly 50+ PTI people left there and IK was addressing and encouraging PAT people because TUQ had been almost incapacitated because of tear gas in his car. Even the next day PTI people couldn't get in because the police had closed down all roads and did firing in the streets of G- 6 on PTI people who tried to come in. I barely escaped arrest myself. There is a reason IK has been praising TUQ's crowed almost in every speech ke maan gya hoon aap ko.

Jab IK rat ko bani gala se wapis aa gya tha tou bhi PAT people were standing on guard watching over PTIans and IK acknowledged that in his speech that they are protecting us. AT one point after that day IK did a speech only to PAT people because there were hardly any PTI people left there.

Sharam karo kuch

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jaahil PAT nahee hooteee to PTI chooozey 3 din nahee tiktey... ye qadri ke loag hein to dattey hue hein.. PTI political choozon ka janooon do barey noon ke beech mein se hawa ban ker urh gaya... ghatya tanzeeeem... karachi hathering nilll.. lahore gathering nilll.. jalsey mein to barye shoq se aaye..

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
salute to yooo..
even i concisder imran dumb and not his supporter ....i wud have out every day for this cause.... but PTI kee jazbaaatee patorain ne mayoooos kyaa.. facebook aur siasat pk per bakwaas kernee aatee hai...

wekll done u r a true follower...
salute to you.