How many of you changed political support recently??

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: How many of you changed political support recently

is tehre any otehr party that talks about karachi concerns??? sindh rural sindh urban quota system in every government service... u said karachi is teh most educated city but yet we dont get our due rights in our own city administration and police customs every govt dept is filled with illetrate goons.... local body empowered us and we have our reps administering our city and we saw the imporvement..

so comapre karachi with PPP amd Musharraf era.. and the pre musharraf era.. its not rocket science but simple observation... even when JI was given local body uner naimatullah in khi they did a great job... we jsut want to administer our own city ...simplzzz
no doubt karachi must be administered by the locals but it does not mean that karachi cannot become the part of national leading politics.Locals are only sindho All others has setteled their not because the karachi has oil reserve but as Pakistan opt karachi as financial hub to take care the all pakistan business financial needs.as financial hub each individual has equall right to setteled and take part in karachi politics.the problem in karachi is that mqm still called them selves muhjar and karchihites.they are not owning the province but want to own the part of it.what u think mqm is taking care of karachi concern no they are not saloution but part of problem .if mqm was not there karachi must be much better.Mqm has the right to contest election but it does not mean the use the gun for it.MQM has given krachi only hate and blood

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

You have no decency to have a fruitful discussion. You need to find out my opinion about that subject before painting us all with one brush. By the way why do you exclude yourself?
easy brother ..... don't you know that his English is weak like his Chouran Wala Leader .....:lol::lol:

Last edited:

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Imran couldnot even win a single bye election seat how he can win national election that looks hopeless dream ,imran /musharraf both can get substantial votes (not necessarily win)if there is direct president votes this parlimentry composition is very different these are meant for theses loters like zardari,nawaz,wali,altaf,shujaat they do sell tickets earn billions before election then govt forms earn billlions for blackmailing ,transfers posting of beuracrates etc,i don,t see a real change.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)

Can you provide an old post of your that is in favor of any party other than PMLN and any post against PMLN. Why don't you come out and say that you are PMLN supporter. I think PTI ka storm dekh ker jo aik do supporter hain dosri jamatoun k woh bhi apna aap zahir nahi ker rahay.

I think PTI supporters have PML(N) Phobia like their leader and they are labeling everyone who has some sense and logic as PML(N) supporter. I have never cast my vote in favor of PML(N) and you are labeling me as PML(N) Supporter. What a psychy you PTI lagoons have?

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am from bahawalpur. Which is/was stronghold of PPP and Partly PMLN?
We always supported PMLN for a very very stupid reason. that bhuttos are all shias. In my household this thinking has been changed radically. We are all muslims under one flag. But now inshallah PTI.

Mein bhi Shia hoon, aur in Bhuttos nay meri bhi unti hi mari hai, jitni tumhari mari hai. We are all Muslims like you said.

Inshallah PTI now.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)

I started naturally as MQM supporter. During my college and school life witnessed the blood shed brough to karachi by APMSO. The way they turned the Urdu Science College, NED, KU,Islamia College into terror cells (and MQM was not the only one). I saw supporters of APMSO and PPI wrecking havoc in education institutes. Dis respcting teachers, promoting the Gali Galooch culture that is now synonomous with Amir Liqauat. Infact I have witnessed blood shed of mahajirs by APMSO and MQMer just becuase one unit incharges sisters complained about the mis conduct of others. The use and proud display of TT and KK was all enough to keep me away from ever formally joining MQM.
My family's next hope came in the name of Nawaz Shareef. But during his tenure he took his clothes off and went bare knuckle to destroy the industry in Sindh specially karachi. I saw the demise of cotton industry in karachi. Globe textile mills that was on the road of extension and expansion was forced to completely shut down one of its units becuase of criminal stance of NS government on prices of cotton in Khi as compared to Panjab. That was enough for me to go completely neutral. Also he frozen the foreign exchange assets of ordinary Pakistanies and established all his assests outside Pakistan. Did not do any thing to solve grass root issue but only destroyed pakistan by his gimmicks.
My next hope was Pervaiz Musharaf. Although he is not a good muslim and complete dictator to his soul but I believe he was sincere to Pakistan. He has done a lot of good things for Pakistan that were never done before (You all have the right to disagree). But he proved himself untimately to be a looser in terms of leadership. He took some very wrong steps and he never learned from them. So now he is out of my list. I sometime think he was trapped by his political allies. When there was no democratic govt in Pakistan he was doing so well with his team but as soon as pakistan saw the glimpse of democracy things started falling apart gradually. Karachi was most peaceful in his tenur before MQM came to power in karachi. His make and break politics with PMLQ and MQM to hold on to Presidency ruined his career as the best president of Pakistan.
Imran khan is honest but donot have a crystal clear manifesto. Lately he has started behaving like a typical politician claiming to do clean sweeps etc. He talks about bringing a change but does not talk about how, considering some harsh ground realities. I would like to give him a chance but do not want to be a part of it to avoid any future regrets. I believe he could have done more about problems of karachi these days and would have provided an alternative to the people of karachi but he is also siting outside making comments and not taking any action. Even a relief effort would have put him in the 5th gear but I do not know why he has not done that. He has also not yet turned his party into an organization that can perform even if he is not there.

Good post.

but i think you missed IK's point about asset declaration of all big shots and tax collection. Trust me this will be immense help

Seond Imran's party doesnt have a military wing so he will never do "mufahimmat" with people who do, meaning peace for karachi.

I am also going to meet Mr. Naim Ul Haq regarding giving my input on the power policy of Pakistan. The bst thing is that because these people are middle class you can meet them unlike PPP and PML N, somewhat like MQM minus the Guns.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

I was always a supporter of PMLN and Nawaz sharif till the end of 2009 but then I noticed that for the first time in his political career Nawaz Sharif was protecting a criminal like Zardari and that made me very angry about him, the second option as a conservative for me was always Imran Khan so since 2010 I am a supporter of Imran Khan. But I still consider Nawaz Sharif better than other conventional politicians in this country due to his statemanship and principle stands in the past. So I want to see in future IK and PTI in government and NS and PMLN in opposition, the rest of the crap political parties like PPP, ANP and MQM should be banned.

Regards

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

me and my family will support pmln and all my friends too last cople of months ago i was thinking for imran khan but when i saw that IK IS ACUATLY HELPING ZARDARI THAN I CHANGED MY MIND AS SAW EVERY TALK SHOW HE 90%CRITICISE PMLN JUST TO GET VOTE IN PUNJAB AND SECOND HIS I FEEL AGAR YEH JEET GAYA TOO ISS NE MQM K SATH ITHAD BNA LENA HEY SO I DONT TRUST HIM. PMLN ZIDABAD INSHALLAH JUB WFAQ AUR PUNJAB PMLN KI HAKUMAT HOGI TOO ISS DAFA PAST KI GALTION SE SABAQ SEKHTE HUWE PMLN ZIADAH ACHE KAM KARE GI AUR MULK NS KI KIADAT MEEN ZIADA TARIQI KARE GA

I guarntee you that PMLN will make coalition with MQM as it did in 90s, even in 1997 when PMLN had two third majority they still went in coalition with MQM and this time god forbids if PMLN get majority seats but still less than the magic number to make a government they will go in coalition with any party and that includes MQM too.

Regards

imm_arshad

MPA (400+ posts)

Me and family were supporter of PMLN. Now all of us supporting Imran Khan.
Votes of the whole family will go to Imran Khan inshAllah

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

thats what im saying.. i didnt say locals mean muhajirs or sindhis.. who ever is local to karachi shud administer it..... local are people living in karachi who have got right to vote in karachi.... local body ensured that... currently we are beng administered by people that are outside karachi and care less of our interests because we are not their voters... im talking abt PPP and PML(N) in the past....

local body is the way forward...

we get confused by law makers and administrators.... we elect law makers. they are not responsible to make roads and correct sewerage system...

and the law maker that karachi chooses as an MNA or MPA doesnt have any say when an administrator is appointed to govern karachi...

no doubt karachi must be administered by the locals but it does not mean that karachi cannot become the part of national leading politics.Locals are only sindho All others has setteled their not because the karachi has oil reserve but as Pakistan opt karachi as financial hub to take care the all pakistan business financial needs.as financial hub each individual has equall right to setteled and take part in karachi politics.the problem in karachi is that mqm still called them selves muhjar and karchihites.they are not owning the province but want to own the part of it.what u think mqm is taking care of karachi concern no they are not saloution but part of problem .if mqm was not there karachi must be much better.Mqm has the right to contest election but it does not mean the use the gun for it.MQM has given krachi only hate and blood

adnan_younus

and you contradict your self.. can i being a karachite coem to punjab or rural sindh and settle there?? will my domicile ever change??? i will be subject to this stupid quota system designed for jahils to rule not only on me but my generations....

finish teh quota system; get merit into every job and just like all modern democracies every where in the world, get local body system in each city with police and other government bodies under it....

else it will never improve and imbalance of power will always result in such situation...

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)

aesa kon sa right hai jo tmhain nai mil raha aur baki sab ko mil raha hai????? aur aik baat confirm hai jitnay tum rights bataogay un sab ko ghasab karnay k pechay tmhari hi party ka hath hoga ya unka jisko tmhari party support rahi hai aur rahay gi
this proves why karachi situation is like this... if ppl of karachi dnt get their rights .. phir to aisa hi hoga.... jahiloan aur unpurh ke haath mulk dedo to woh ****** ki tarha hi rule kerta hai...

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran couldnot even win a single bye election seat how he can win national election that looks hopeless dream ,imran /musharraf both can get substantial votes (not necessarily win)if there is direct president votes this parlimentry composition is very different these are meant for theses loters like zardari,nawaz,wali,altaf,shujaat they do sell tickets earn billions before election then govt forms earn billlions for blackmailing ,transfers posting of beuracrates etc,i don,t see a real change.
Aap zameer k mutabiq vote dein. Kisi choor,dakoo or corrupt candidate ko vote na dein. Allah sey behtary ki dua karien.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

Is there anyone who can forward this thread to Nawaz Shareef. Majority of people moved from PMLN to PTI. There are couple of them who came from PPP and one from MQM. Is there any one who left PTI and joined any other party?

Malik495

never voted for any political party.. only voted once to a candidate of JUI cz he was the only shareef candidate among all haram khors....whole family still luv nawaz shareef just because of nobody like ppp and zardari and compny...ppp always uses sindh card to discriminate local punjabi speakings... on 27 december these ppp jiyalas threatend all urdu and punjabi speaking who are living in enterior sindh...
i always wonder why Punjab supports benazir... you cannot imagine what kind of bughz these ppp leaders have for punjabis.. but in punjab they are successful to get some big names under their flag.. nawaz shareef never be a popular figure in sindh just because of these sindhis...they never be supporters of any punjabi leader.. they hate punjabis by heart if you really know them closley.. i have lived most part of my life in interior sindh because of my dad's job... in universities in colleges you cannot disclose that you are punjabi speaking... they wont let u walk freely in the campus..
i dont like nawaz shareef either..... he is dumb who cannot think himself who cannot make decisions himself...still i believe he is far more better and honest then any ppp leader....
why punjab backsup peoples party even they know ppp was vanished after the death of zulfiqar bhutto...why they dont think that any punjabi leader cant get sindhi's support....why they are keep voting these corrupt culprits of sindh....
I support Imran khan but now i am starting to dislike him cz he is keep criticizing PMLN and making ppp happier cz he is doing their job...imran khan demands are unbelievable which are in my opinion un realistic in these circumstances,,, free and fair election (never gonna happen) supreme court should decide all cases belongs to government ( no signs atall) zardari should resign ( zardari is not stupid) indiginous governor in sindh ( MQM ullu ki phati nahi hay) Army operation is not the solution for karachi ( aur kia badmash police force solve karay gi) these demands are like dream yaar i dont think so pakistani political culture is changed so much as imran khan is expressing.... still wadairas are there... rural areas are still blind followers of their lords.... change can only be happend if army imposes a caretaker goverment for indefinite time and imran should be the head of that government then i can expect a change .. untill nothing gonna happen...still i will vote for Imran khan...
best wishes for sweet dreams of PTI

Last edited:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

thats what im saying.. i didnt say locals mean muhajirs or sindhis.. who ever is local to karachi shud administer it..... local are people living in karachi who have got right to vote in karachi.... local body ensured that... currently we are beng administered by people that are outside karachi and care less of our interests because we are not their voters... im talking abt PPP and PML(N) in the past....

local body is the way forward...

we get confused by law makers and administrators.... we elect law makers. they are not responsible to make roads and correct sewerage system...

and the law maker that karachi chooses as an MNA or MPA doesnt have any say when an administrator is appointed to govern karachi...
it is the need of whole Pakistan.but why not some one other from local who dont belive in violance like MQM

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)

Mein bhi Shia hoon, aur in Bhuttos nay meri bhi unti hi mari hai, jitni tumhari mari hai. We are all Muslims like you said.

Inshallah PTI now.

My brother. In those days firqa parasti was on peak. I dont know about other things. But this firqa Parasti has come WAY WAY down. Alhumdulillah. If people dont like others they would stay quite, but in those days they would stamp others as kaafirs. So mashallah kuch to acha hoa hai.

Long live Sunni-Shia Unity...