How many of you changed political support recently??

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
Slam Dear members....I am going to start a new thread in which you people need to tell
which party you were supporting before
which party you support now
and which party you gonna vote in next electrion..

In simple I want to know how many people are sincere about Pakistan whether they want those culprits to come again in power or some fresh faces you gona choose...

Regards

5ea38f08841ab5df69051762ed123afd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: How many of you changed political support recently

My family has been supporting and voting JUI (F) for years and the only reason was that its member is Imam in our masjid...lol...What a reason to support someone .isn't it...

Alhamdulillah now me and my whole family(including Uncles,Brothers,cousins) have researched and supporting PTI like never before and inshaAllah will vote them in the next election.And the reason this time is SAVE PAKISTAN...Now this is what I call a reason.

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)

Please exclude Karachi people. They are stick to MQM for last 26 Years they will continue support.

Who tell you that...??
Same like many migrated peoples supported bhutto , similarly most of the current youth are supporting JI, Mushi or Imran khan.
Elite youth --> supporting mushi & imran
Middle class youth --> Imran & JI.. So I find Imran has most of the roots in educated peoples.
And If APML will not contest in election than all those votes shifted to PTI bank..

I am not talking about the areas of lower class, where Mafia's of MQM, ANP, & PPP holding ghareeb/masoom public by their barbaric acts .
May be most of those also goes in transport of those ethinic groups & Vote for Pakistan (vote for PTI).... God knows best

pakiace

Banned

Biggest regret of my life: I was part of the long march by pml-n

biggest victory of my life: Not even a single dharna peshawar, multan, faisalabad, karachi, islamabad that i have missed of imran khan & also member of their economic development south wing islamabad chapter

imran khan - gladiator of pakistan all the way now - till death!

adnan_younus

this proves why karachi situation is like this... if ppl of karachi dnt get their rights .. phir to aisa hi hoga.... jahiloan aur unpurh ke haath mulk dedo to woh ****** ki tarha hi rule kerta hai...
Please exclude Karachi people. They are stick to MQM for last 26 Years they will continue support.

adnan_younus

MQM late 80's early 90's
PML(N) early and mid 90's
PTI late 90's
MUSHARRAF since Oct 99... so my longest support is for Musharraf and my second choice is PTI

adnan_younus

i was also in the million march when that ganjjaa came during BBs government in 90's... i was in 7th or 8th class then i think.. went to jinnah terminal to recieve that stupid guy.
Biggest regret of my life: I was part of the long march by pml-n

biggest victory of my life: Not even a single dharna peshawar, multan, faisalabad, karachi, islamabad that i have missed of imran khan & also member of their economic development south wing islamabad chapter

imran khan - gladiator of pakistan all the way now - till death!

Last edited by a moderator:

adnan_younus

still many ppl to go.. interesting thread... but the analysis that PTI will cut PML(N) vote is quite right... while PPP ha strong vote bank among suppressed people of villages....

mmodernz

Voter (50+ posts)

I'll be voting first time ever in my life, and obviously, inshaALLAH my vote will be for PTI, Imran Khan! And my family members, my friends and relatives are also going to vote him InshaALLAH, I belong from Karachi, and few of the voters are from MQM, so you can say, MQM to PTI.

Waseem

Staff member

I don't know why but since my childhood, I never liked Benazir Bhutto or PPP so used to support Nawaz Shairf even when my father and uncles used to support Benazir (after the first election, they all realized she can't be like her father). In Nawaz Sharif 2nd government, I started disliking him and when Musharraf took over I supported him and also in referendum I voted him even I used to argue with my father, he always said "yeah mulk to barbaad ker de ga, pehlay walay martial laws ne mulk ko nuksan he poonchyaya hay ab bhi yeahi ho ga" and I now I believe he was right, no doubt you will see a lot of development, etc.in fauji hakoomat but in the longer run, they are just disasters.
Now I like Imran Khan and Insha Allah will vote him, but I don't want to be a blind supporter who sees no fault in him, he is a human being he can make mistakes, and If we want him to do good for Pakistan then we should be criticizing him if we think he is wrong and should be supporting him if he is right.

GraanG2

never voted before in my life
I used to prefer PTI for 3 years ....
but now I am not going to vote anyone ..

Hmmm But decisions like this is what harms Pakistan the most...You must use ur vote.Otherwise You wont have the right to complain later...Please use ur vote cos its ur right of expression and choice.

Waseem

Staff member

MQM late 80's early 90's
PML(N) early and mid 90's
PTI late 90's
MUSHARRAF since Oct 99... so my longest support is for Musharraf and my second choice is PTI

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]lol, so you will vote PTI in next elections as there is no chance Musharraf coming to Pakistan and contesting elections. :P [/FONT]

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)

My family that consists of over 48 people, including, chacha, mamu, khalu etc

We were all divided for ppp and pmln

now not even one single soul support those idiots. Allah ne humari ankhein khool dein.

NOW 100% support PTI!

When Imran says that he will sweep, most people don't believe him but I do. My whole family converting is just one example

:biggthumpup: