How many of you changed political support recently??

cheema.ji

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: How many of you changed political support recently

Me and My family were traditional supporters of Hamid Nasir Chattha PML(Junejo Group). But now me and my whole family and friends are gonna vote PTI. My relatives who mostly were casting their votes to PML N & PML Q according to the candidate are now gonna vote PTI. Change is inevitable ... Change is PTI
For all... vote for PAKISTAN not just for your constituency.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

It shows that shuttle voters has no clear ideas about their or Pakistani interests and inconsistent with their approach. They are worshipers of Rising Sun. Nobody knows how long they will stay with the new Rising Sun?
What shuttle voters? Don't you see most people left PMLN and have moved to PTI. Apnay NS ko yeh zaroor batana.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

Me and My family were traditional supporters of Hamid Nasir Chattha PML(Junejo Group). But now me and my whole family and friends are gonna vote PTI. My relatives who mostly were casting their votes to PML N & PML Q according to the candidate are now gonna vote PTI. Change is inevitable ... Change is PTI
For all... vote for PAKISTAN not just for your constituency.
Your story is like mine. But my family still is in pmln and I am the only one in PTI with full force.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

Please exclude Karachi people. They are stick to MQM for last 26 Years they will continue support.

WITH WEAPON OR WITHOUT WEAPON..............please clearify .......................:13::13::13:

fasi2003

Senator (1k+ posts)

In dark ages My family was supporting PMLN. But I will vote first time in my Life. Now we all are PTI supporter. I'am not only a supporter but a die hard activist. I live in Lahore but My Family live in a small town near Jang. Just hoping that PTI will nominate candidates in every constituency.

hussainy81

Minister (2k+ posts)

we were supporting PPP but now me and majority of my family members will vote IK only...as there is no other better choice than him...magar kamal hai hamaray pass heera hai aur hammain uski pehchaan hi nahi .. very dangerous for any nation

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)

in my early youth days it was the rule of Zia Ul Haq so I supported Nawaz Sharif till muharaf took over then I inclined towards PPP as she seemed to be only leader that could bring change she was murdered but I voted PPP but now I am going to vote Imran Khan the best available choice for us as PPP has broken all records of past corruption

Last edited:

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

I never voted in any election .... I tried to vote in 2002 to PML-N against MQM (Chouran Wala), but could not cast my vote as when I went to polling station .... the brave workers of MQM (Chouran Wala) told me that your vote had been casted now you should go your home ..... & in 2008 elections I was not in Pakistan ... ALLHUMDULLILAH I been to KSA on official assignment during that period..... BUT ... now I will vote to PTI .... if any candidate would contest election in my area .... unfortunately I live near (Chouran Wala) torture cell 90 & it is 100% probable that they will injured the polling .... Now I decided, if any PTI candidate would not contest ...don't worry .....then I will cast my vote against (Chouran Wala) to anyone ..... :)

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

me and my family will support pmln and all my friends too last cople of months ago i was thinking for imran khan but when i saw that IK IS ACUATLY HELPING ZARDARI THAN I CHANGED MY MIND AS SAW EVERY TALK SHOW HE 90%CRITICISE PMLN JUST TO GET VOTE IN PUNJAB AND SECOND HIS I FEEL AGAR YEH JEET GAYA TOO ISS NE MQM K SATH ITHAD BNA LENA HEY SO I DONT TRUST HIM. PMLN ZIDABAD INSHALLAH JUB WFAQ AUR PUNJAB PMLN KI HAKUMAT HOGI TOO ISS DAFA PAST KI GALTION SE SABAQ SEKHTE HUWE PMLN ZIADAH ACHE KAM KARE GI AUR MULK NS KI KIADAT MEEN ZIADA TARIQI KARE GA
You were thinking about IK couple of months ago. Es forum ko join karnay sey pehlay. Because you have never said anything good about PTI here on this forum.
So you accept Nawaz's past ki galtian. I am sure you don't like when he took 500 million pounds out of the country illegally. I am sure you consider his leaving country with 10 year pact a mistake.
I am amazed to see that you think Ik is helping Zardari. Okay, lets send launat on who ever is helping Zardari. Imran aur Nawaz main jo bhi Zardari ko support ker raha hai, ous per Khuda ki launat.(remember who says system ko bachana hai)

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

I never voted in any election .... I tried to vote in 2002 to PML-N against MQM (Chouran Wala), but could not cast my vote as when I went to polling station .... the brave workers of MQM (Chouran Wala) told me that your vote had been casted now you should go your home ..... & in 2008 elections I was not in Pakistan ... ALLHUMDULLILAH I been to KSA on official assignment during that period..... BUT ... now I will vote to PTI .... if any candidate would contest election in my area .... unfortunately I live near (Chouran Wala) torture cell 90 & it is 100% probable that they will injured the polling .... Now I decided, if any PTI candidate would not contest ...don't worry .....then I will cast my vote against (Chouran Wala) to anyone ..... :)

Please exclude Karachi people. They are stick to MQM for last 26 Years they will continue support.
That is the reason. Gangsters of MQM storm polling station and do that. Read the colored part.

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)

I am from bahawalpur. Which is/was stronghold of PPP and Partly PMLN?
We always supported PMLN for a very very stupid reason. that bhuttos are all shias. In my household this thinking has been changed radically. We are all muslims under one flag. But now inshallah PTI.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Open you heart and accept the reality. You guys did not accept the reality of bangali caused bangaladesh.
Yeah You should accept the reality of Bangladesh & the same you & your (Chouran Wala) Supporters are doing for Karachi & then Pakistan now a days.... Wake up brother from your sleep .... AND .... ACCEPT THE REALITY ..... That is ONLY PTI .....:)

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)

me and my family will support pmln and all my friends too last cople of months ago i was thinking for imran khan but when i saw that IK IS ACUATLY HELPING ZARDARI THAN I CHANGED MY MIND AS SAW EVERY TALK SHOW HE 90%CRITICISE PMLN JUST TO GET VOTE IN PUNJAB AND SECOND HIS I FEEL AGAR YEH JEET GAYA TOO ISS NE MQM K SATH ITHAD BNA LENA HEY SO I DONT TRUST HIM. PMLN ZIDABAD INSHALLAH JUB WFAQ AUR PUNJAB PMLN KI HAKUMAT HOGI TOO ISS DAFA PAST KI GALTION SE SABAQ SEKHTE HUWE PMLN ZIADAH ACHE KAM KARE GI AUR MULK NS KI KIADAT MEEN ZIADA TARIQI KARE GA

Ab bhi to moqa mila inhen kya kia inhon ne. mujhey aap Allah ko haazir naazir jaan ke batayieye. ke punjab ke halaat chand saalon main achey hoey, waise rahey ya kharaab hoey. aap ko mujhey jawab dene ke zuroorat nai hai. bus khud hi soch lejieye.
or jahan tak zardari ko support karne ke baat hai. 3.5 saalon se kya imran support kar raha hai zardari ko. ye chand sawaal apne aap se poocheiye inshallah jawab mil jayega.
Agar aap Imran ko vote dengay to shayed burayee jeet jaye lekin agar aap nawaz to vote dengey to aik buraayee zurror jeet jayegi.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)

My Vote is Only For Muslim League
Our Family Migrated From India To Pakistan On Call Of Muslim League
i do not pay any attention To PPP,MQM,PTI,ANP,JUI And so on
Support Muslim League Support Pakistan
Muslim Hai Tu League Main AA
132.gif