How many of you changed political support recently??

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: How many of you changed political support recently

My Vote is Only For Muslim League
Our Family Migrated From India To Pakistan On Call Of Muslim League
i do not pay any attention To PPP,MQM,PTI,ANP,JUI And so on
Support Muslim League Support Pakistan
Muslim Hai Tu League Main AA
132.gif

We too migrated on call of Muslim league but my dear this league is no more Muslim league. they are munafiq league now, leading by great munaafiqs. If you want to support Pakistan. then open your eyes.
Kuch ooper neechey ho gaya to inhon ne jadda chaley jaana hai. peechey becharey honest log Saad rafiq or javed hashmi jaise logon ne maar khaani hai.. so wake up bro.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)

No No you have lost ideology of Pakistan,
Your brain has been white washed by Commercial Media
Only Muslim League can Solve Problems Which Pakistan Is Facing Today,
America and some indian agents tried to weak Muslim League time and Time Again But Still Its Functional And Powerfull First they made PPP to weak Power Of Muslim League but Remember a Muslim League Voter cannot betray with Muslim League
134.gif

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)

No No you have lost ideology of Pakistan,
Your brain has been white washed by Commercial Media
Only Muslim League can Solve Problems Which Pakistan Is Facing Today,
America and some indian agents tried to weak Muslim League time and Time Again But Still Its Functional And Powerfull First they made PPP to weak Power Of Muslim League but Remember a Muslim League Voter cannot betray with Muslim League
134.gif

I have highlited your few words. and sit alone and ponder on what Nawaz has been saying about Ideology of Pakistan.
How can a political party can solve problems of a country where it has been failed deliverying to a province( a part of country)
Who has been praising Indian culture and whatnot and comparing to us?
Last but not least. We can betray Muslim League when this munfaiq league has betrayed Pakistan.
Muslim hai to League se JAA.
We are not dungar/bhair/bakrian and Nawaz has not bought us. We are not his slaves. We are citizens of a free country. We have right to choose. We have the capability to choose between right and wrong.
and Mr. DashingPun tum ne bhi Allah ko Jaan deni hai thori aqal ko haath maaro. Its not about a political party. Its about Pakistan. Allah hum sub ko hidayat de!! Ameen!!

Last edited:

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

is tehre any otehr party that talks about karachi concerns??? sindh rural sindh urban quota system in every government service... u said karachi is teh most educated city but yet we dont get our due rights in our own city administration and police customs every govt dept is filled with illetrate goons.... local body empowered us and we have our reps administering our city and we saw the imporvement..

so comapre karachi with PPP amd Musharraf era.. and the pre musharraf era.. its not rocket science but simple observation... even when JI was given local body uner naimatullah in khi they did a great job... we jsut want to administer our own city ...simplzzz

MQM is not taking care of karachi but dragging the karachi people in situation where they can never be able to play a leading part in Pakisan politics.karachihites are most educated people but not playing their part as an agent to change as they have been trapped by the politics of hateness.

hussain malik

Voter (50+ posts)

me and my family used to live in Saudi Arabia ... Last election we all voted Pml-n's Anjum aqeel khan .. but he betrayed us ... we payed 6 million rupees for a flat near f11-1 Islamabad and never got the keys (thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)... so IMRAN KHAN all the way...

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)

What shuttle voters? Don't you see most people left PMLN and have moved to PTI. Apnay NS ko yeh zaroor batana.

My dear I have no affiliation to any political goon. I am not paid supporter of any political force. My approach is toward Pakistani interest and not shuttling my favor to any personality except priniciples.

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

I was supporter of PTI and will remain supporter of PTI, but interestingly have come across many people who voted for MQM in the last elections but this time they will vote for PTI.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)

When I was 10 years old, I used to hear from my elder brother that "Nawaz Sharif is the only true leader." Later on, when I was 15 years old, My father told me "Jamat e Islami is changing lives and will bring change in Pakistan". However, My elders has point of view on politics that "Politics is a play. you watch it but don't be a part of it." ( Siasat aik tamasha hai. iss ko door say daikho...iss ka hissa na bano)

At that time I was influenced by my elders and it was in my mind somewhere that elders always right. Later, I came to Melbourne, It was Musharraf era and thats where I started taking interest in political news. Well, I put it this way. I started listening Imran Khan and thats where I started interest in Pakistani politics. Later, Imran khan's convincing voice and speech changed my mind of politics. Now, I believe in politics is not a dirty game, there were people who made it dirty. Now, time has come to get a true politics into Pakistan. A politics that will make Pakistan - A dream country of Quaid e Azam. Pakistan - Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Even if you are abroad like me, you can still be a part of change in Pakistan. Convince your friends and family to register their votes and vote for change. InshAllah, There will be time that people from other countries will come to Pakistan to get a good education, health and securing their future. If we shall not be able to see that, InshAllan our children will. But, we need to support Imran for our dreams come true.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)

My dear I have no affiliation to any political goon. I am not paid supporter of any political force. My approach is toward Pakistani interest and not shuttling my favor to any personality except priniciples.

Rana sb,
then you might be able to tell which political party is closest to your Pakistani interest???

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

I started naturally as MQM supporter. During my college and school life witnessed the blood shed brough to karachi by APMSO. The way they turned the Urdu Science College, NED, KU,Islamia College into terror cells (and MQM was not the only one). I saw supporters of APMSO and PPI wrecking havoc in education institutes. Dis respcting teachers, promoting the Gali Galooch culture that is now synonomous with Amir Liqauat. Infact I have witnessed blood shed of mahajirs by APMSO and MQMer just becuase one unit incharges sisters complained about the mis conduct of others. The use and proud display of TT and KK was all enough to keep me away from ever formally joining MQM.
My family's next hope came in the name of Nawaz Shareef. But during his tenure he took his clothes off and went bare knuckle to destroy the industry in Sindh specially karachi. I saw the demise of cotton industry in karachi. Globe textile mills that was on the road of extension and expansion was forced to completely shut down one of its units becuase of criminal stance of NS government on prices of cotton in Khi as compared to Panjab. That was enough for me to go completely neutral. Also he frozen the foreign exchange assets of ordinary Pakistanies and established all his assests outside Pakistan. Did not do any thing to solve grass root issue but only destroyed pakistan by his gimmicks.
My next hope was Pervaiz Musharaf. Although he is not a good muslim and complete dictator to his soul but I believe he was sincere to Pakistan. He has done a lot of good things for Pakistan that were never done before (You all have the right to disagree). But he proved himself untimately to be a looser in terms of leadership. He took some very wrong steps and he never learned from them. So now he is out of my list. I sometime think he was trapped by his political allies. When there was no democratic govt in Pakistan he was doing so well with his team but as soon as pakistan saw the glimpse of democracy things started falling apart gradually. Karachi was most peaceful in his tenur before MQM came to power in karachi. His make and break politics with PMLQ and MQM to hold on to Presidency ruined his career as the best president of Pakistan.
Imran khan is honest but donot have a crystal clear manifesto. Lately he has started behaving like a typical politician claiming to do clean sweeps etc. He talks about bringing a change but does not talk about how, considering some harsh ground realities. I would like to give him a chance but do not want to be a part of it to avoid any future regrets. I believe he could have done more about problems of karachi these days and would have provided an alternative to the people of karachi but he is also siting outside making comments and not taking any action. Even a relief effort would have put him in the 5th gear but I do not know why he has not done that. He has also not yet turned his party into an organization that can perform even if he is not there.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)

Rana sb,
then you might be able to tell which political party is closest to your Pakistani interest???

It is my personal secrete and do not want to declare just to get weight for any political blackmailing. My vote is my right to cast with confidentiality.

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)

My family supported PPP for ages but I was always a hater of PPP, when Imran started his Political Movement, PTI from that first day I am his supporter, and InshaAllah he is the only true Leader out there rest of all are Politicians but not Leaders.
My Vote is For Imran.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

Open you heart and accept the reality. You guys did not accept the reality of bangali caused bangaladesh.
You have no decency to have a fruitful discussion. You need to find out my opinion about that subject before painting us all with one brush. By the way why do you exclude yourself?

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

Can you provide an old post of your that is in favor of any party other than PMLN and any post against PMLN. Why don't you come out and say that you are PMLN supporter. I think PTI ka storm dekh ker jo aik do supporter hain dosri jamatoun k woh bhi apna aap zahir nahi ker rahay.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

dude I have different perception ..
I think all the recent politics which Imran Khan has adopted for couple of months now is only going to help Zardari ..
Thats why I am not going to vote anyone ...

If you dont vote, you are automattically voting for zardari