How many of you changed political support recently??

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: How many of you changed political support recently

it seems nice..people are awakening up against these looters...

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

My family that consists of over 48 people, including, chacha, mamu, khalu etc

We were all divided for ppp and pmln

now not even one single soul support those idiots. Allah ne humari ankhein khool dein.

NOW 100% support PTI!

When Imran says that he will sweep, most people don't believe him but I do. My whole family converting is just one example

:biggthumpup:
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)God bless you all.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

yea.. if musharraf doesnt come to pakistan. my choice will be PTI in centre and mqm in province..... as PTI will promote pakistan while MQM will take care of my concerns in karachi.....BUT.. dude musharraf is coming back .. just wait and see....
lol, so you will vote PTI in next elections as there is no chance Musharraf coming to Pakistan and contesting elections. :P

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

MQM se MQM tak ( My Politics life) beech mein koi dewar nahin, koi thokar nahin, koi regret nahin.

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)

Only and only one person Sir Musharraf,,,,,,,,,,,,LOve u sir

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

yea.. if musharraf doesnt come to pakistan. my choice will be PTI in centre and mqm in province..... as PTI will promote pakistan while MQM will take care of my concerns in karachi.....BUT.. dude musharraf is coming back .. just wait and see....
MQM is not taking care of karachi but dragging the karachi people in situation where they can never be able to play a leading part in Pakisan politics.karachihites are most educated people but not playing their part as an agent to change as they have been trapped by the politics of hateness.

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)

me and my family will support pmln and all my friends too last cople of months ago i was thinking for imran khan but when i saw that IK IS ACUATLY HELPING ZARDARI THAN I CHANGED MY MIND AS SAW EVERY TALK SHOW HE 90%CRITICISE PMLN JUST TO GET VOTE IN PUNJAB AND SECOND HIS I FEEL AGAR YEH JEET GAYA TOO ISS NE MQM K SATH ITHAD BNA LENA HEY SO I DONT TRUST HIM. PMLN ZIDABAD INSHALLAH JUB WFAQ AUR PUNJAB PMLN KI HAKUMAT HOGI TOO ISS DAFA PAST KI GALTION SE SABAQ SEKHTE HUWE PMLN ZIADAH ACHE KAM KARE GI AUR MULK NS KI KIADAT MEEN ZIADA TARIQI KARE GA

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)

I personally never voted. As i spent my early 20's in the west.

Family (i am talking extended family including cousins) were MQM voters in the 90's then then after 95 half of them just stopped voting.

This time around most of my family will vote, youth and women are tilting towards PTI and some older Mama, Chacha are still MQM voters.. though MQM's recent acts have put them in doubt. But it will depend on what candidate gets nominated from this seat.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)

It shows that shuttle voters has no clear ideas about their or Pakistani interests and inconsistent with their approach. They are worshipers of Rising Sun. Nobody knows how long they will stay with the new Rising Sun?

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

me and my family will support pmln and all my friends too last cople of months ago i was thinking for imran khan but when i saw that IK IS ACUATLY HELPING ZARDARI THAN I CHANGED MY MIND AS SAW EVERY TALK SHOW HE 90%CRITICISE PMLN JUST TO GET VOTE IN PUNJAB AND SECOND HIS I FEEL AGAR YEH JEET GAYA TOO ISS NE MQM K SATH ITHAD BNA LENA HEY SO I DONT TRUST HIM. PMLN ZIDABAD INSHALLAH JUB WFAQ AUR PUNJAB PMLN KI HAKUMAT HOGI TOO ISS DAFA PAST KI GALTION SE SABAQ SEKHTE HUWE PMLN ZIADAH ACHE KAM KARE GI AUR MULK NS KI KIADAT MEEN ZIADA TARIQI KARE GA

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]