How many of you changed political support recently??

coolhaider

Minister (2k+ posts)
Me and nooras or noonies or what ever you call them are like two world poles. By the way I only replied to your following post which clearly meant that your are a Noras aaa***sss licker. Read it it again u maniac

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by coolhaider
i am changed PMLN to PTI then again PTI to PMLN becoz ik ne lhr main stage per namaz parhi phr songs ? kafir bhi aise nahi kerte shameful act

now tell me who is working on nooras payroll? Get your brain checked man looks like a major fault.

your are such a dickhead obv u are working for noonies not me the things i dont like you cant impose on me
i will condemn such things which are against islamic teachings

truthinworld

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: How many of you changed political support recently

Biggest regret of my life: I was part of the long march by pml-n

imran khan - gladiator of pakistan all the way now - till death!

You accept that the Long march was by PML-N.

Where was your
Gladiator at that time???

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

why??? leader whe hota hai jisper ankh band krky bharosa kiya jae, give a chance to IMRAN KHAN

I do believe Imran Khan is better option ..
but I also think this change is all Topi Drama ...

and no Leader is not whom you trust with blind eye .. if thats true then we have no right to criticize Benazir/Zardari and MQM supporters

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

in such a case u have two optoins

1- be the reasonable option urself..
2- or select the better one among the given ones..

As I mentioned in other post, I do believe IK is better option .. but I can't have blind eye towards his attitude for MQM now (whom I hate the most) .. I think this "change" thing is another drama too .. well lets see what happens ..

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

As I mentioned in other post, I do believe IK is better option .. but I can't have blind eye towards his attitude for MQM now (whom I hate the most) .. I think this "change" thing is another drama too .. well lets see what happens ..

Brother, Imran has made it clear that he will not make an alliance with MQM, I hate MQM more than anybody else here.

Please vote for Imran, we do not want to go back to these old leaders

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Wait and watch what will happen to MQM when IK comes into power with a majority.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

Brother, Imran has made it clear that he will not make an alliance with MQM, I hate MQM more than anybody else here.

Please vote for Imran, we do not want to go back to these old leaders

again I can't turn blind eye like you do ..
action speaks louder than words .. the way I see I can bet that if IK win enough seats to form a government .. he will not hesitate to form alliance with MQM like PML-N or PPP .. so whats the difference ??
when IK is in Lahore Jalsa .. he is criticizing PML-N .. ok good
when he is in Karachi Jalsa ... show me what was said against MQM ? show me single statement where he mentioned MQM in relation to target killings and bhatta ..

arshypk

Councller (250+ posts)
your are such a dickhead obv u are working for noonies not me the things i dont like you cant impose on me
i will condemn such things which are against islamic teachings

Oh my very religious and perfect Muslim is here everybody
. Look at your language and look what you are pretending to be, blooooody hypocrite. Well you claimed that you were with noras left them joined PTI and then left PTI and joined noras again. My vocabulary of enchanting words is huge but I don't want to use that on you here cos you deserve a lot more then that you Jahil gawar. Stick to what you say dont change your statements you brainless idiot. I am a paying member of PTI for the last three years not like you the asssssss licker of noras.

Shahzad Roy is providing free books and school fees so I suggest you go back to school and start it again and don't run from school this time. Make sure you visit a mental doctor as well and tell him that you are suffering from mental illness and bhonkanay ki bemari. Chal beta ab bhonk

coolhaider

Minister (2k+ posts)

Oh my very religious and perfect Muslim is here everybody
. Look at your language and look what you are pretending to be, blooooody hypocrite. Well you claimed that you were with noras left them joined PTI and then left PTI and joined noras again. My vocabulary of enchanting words is huge but I don't want to use that on you here cos you deserve a lot more then that you Jahil gawar. Stick to what you say dont change your statements you brainless idiot. I am a paying member of PTI for the last three years not like you the asssssss licker of noras.

Shahzad Roy is providing free books and school fees so I suggest you go back to school and start it again and don't run from school this time. Make sure you visit a mental doctor as well and tell him that you are suffering from mental illness and bhonkanay ki bemari. Chal beta ab bhonk
تمہاری سوچ تو پہلی پوسٹ میں اظہر من شمس کی طرح عیاں ہوگئی تھی
جب تم نے مجھے جاہل کہہ کر مخاطب کیا تھا اسکے بعد تمہیں مجھ سے اچھے
کی بعید نہیں ہونی چاہئے تھی لیکن ایک اور بات تم جتنے بھی عمران خان کے سپورٹر ہو
تم جتنا مرضی نواز کو برا بھلا کہہ لو لیکن اگر وہ عمران ہو یا کوئی اور ان سب سے پہلے میں اسلام کو رکھتا ہوں لیکن تم جیسے جاہل گنوار کیا جانی اب تم کتے کی طرح بھونکتے رہو اور ہاں عمران ہو یا جو مرضی میں تنقید کروں گا جو مجھے پسند نہیں ہوگا تم نے اپنی عمر کالحاظ نہیں کیا اور اپنی عزت نہیں کروائی یہ تمہارا دماغی توازن ہے اگر ٹھیک ہوتے تو بات اس نہج تک نہیں پہنچتی
آیندہ کسی کو مخاطب کرنے کے لیے الفاظ کا چناؤ ٹھیک رکھنا پھر جواب بھی
ٹھیک ملے گا اور عزت بھی برکرار رہے گی

Last edited:

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)

first thing.. even if pmln and PPP show their utmost enmity towards MQM, its crystal clear that once in govt, these both will do alliance with MQM

on the other hand, PTI has sed that they will not do alliance with MQM...

about their soft corner..well i personally think imran khan has taken on a lot of enemies... MQM being a small party, does not get much of his attention now... but may be even ud know that PTI is the only party that might not do alliance with MQM once in govt...

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)

My family that consists of over 48 people, including, chacha, mamu, khalu etc

We were all divided for ppp and pmln

now not even one single soul support those idiots. Allah ne humari ankhein khool dein.

NOW 100% support PTI!

When Imran says that he will sweep, most people don't believe him but I do. My whole family converting is just one example

:biggthumpup:
me my whole family n almost all relatives and friends living in Pakistan changed from noora league to ik sirff zardari ko support karni aur harr moqay parr usko bachaney ki wajjah saay,,,,,,specially nawaz to bewaqoof bhi sabitt huwa aur munafiq bhi

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
After reading this thread from the beginning, I observed that most PPP supporters break away from PPP to PTI from KPK... This shows that it will be hard for PPP or its alliance to get any seat from KPK, instead, PTI will win most of the seats from KPK insha Allah...